Miss India Supranational 2015 is Aafreen Vaz

Miss India Supranational 2015 is Aafreen Vaz

Postby rishi » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:00 pm

Hold on with baited breaths as the very stunning and dazzling fbb Femina Miss India 2015 first runner-up Aafreen Vaz would be representing India at Miss Supranational 2015.

"I am so thrilled that I will represent India at Miss Supranational, a pageant that celebrates the confidence, performance and intelligence of a woman! I would like to thank the Miss India organization for giving me this wonderful opportunity and believing in me" said, Aafreen Vaz. Aafreen studied medicine in AJ Institute of Sciences in Mangaluru and started her modelling career with Fashion ABCD in the city. Aafreen Vaz took part in the prestigious Campus Princess 2015 pageant and was crowned as the Campus Princess 2015. This is how she got direct entry into fbb Femina Miss India 2015 and later got crowned as fbb Femina Miss India 2015 1st runner up.

As budding doctor, she aims to educate the rural women of the country on the importance of health checkups and self-examinations. "Once educated, they can help with early detection of diseases like breast cancer and treatment becomes more effective. In a huge country like ours, I would consider this life-changing and life-saving education for many," she says.

Last year India's Asha Bhat won the Miss Supranational title at the Sports hall in Krynica Zdroj in Poland which made her the only Indian ever to bag the prestigious title and this year Asha Bhat would be crowning her successor.

Based in Panama, the World Beauty Association (WBA), S.A. has been established on the basis of twenty years of experience in the event industry and the organization of beauty contests. WBA S.A. is the proud organizer of the Miss Supranational beauty contest.
The 7th edition of Miss Supranational pageant would be held in the month of December 2015 tentatively

rishi
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: DESI
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1987
Profession: Engineer
Hobbies/Interests: Sports

Re: Miss India Supranational 2015 announced

Postby scoolstuff123 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:47 pm

OMG.. I was expecting her to go to Miss Earth.. Well she is a very confident girl and extremely outspoken but sadly there is no q n a in Supra.. A 3 peat Asian victory seems quite impossible but still I pray that Asha crowns Aafreen [-O<
scoolstuff123

Date of Birth: 07 Oct 1990
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing

Postby ricpinc88 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:28 pm

SO IT HAPPENED THE SAME WAY I EXPECTED..
TWO THINGS CAN BE INFERRED
1. THE TWO PAGEANTS MI,ME, REPS MAY BE FROM MISS DIVA WHICH MAKES THE PAGEANT A BIT MORE PRESTIGIOUS THAN FEMINA MISS INDIA.
OR
2. RUMOURS ABOUT MISS INTERCONTINENTAL FRANCHISE (NO FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS HEARD) BEING UNDER FEMINA'S BELT, I THINK FEMINA HAS DROPPED
EITHER MI OR ME FRANCHISE...

BUT ONE THING IS NOW SURE, EITHER MS INTL INDIA OR MS EARTH INDIA IS DEMOTED .
ricpinc88
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pinchu
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1988
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: READING, GARDENING

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:50 pm

ricpinc88 wrote:SO IT HAPPENED THE SAME WAY I EXPECTED..
1. THE TWO PAGEANTS MI,ME, REPS MAY BE FROM MISS DIVA WHICH MAKES THE PAGEANT A BIT MORE PRESTIGIOUS THAN FEMINA MISS INDIA.
OR
2. RUMOURS ABOUT MISS INTERCONTINENTAL FRANCHISE (NO FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS HEARD) BEING UNDER FEMINA'S BELT, I THINK FEMINA HAS DROPPED

I hope its International.
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:54 pm

Like what I've been saying here a million times, Aafreen (even though I love her!!!) cannot compete at Miss International because of her nationality! These speculations about "demoted pageants" are nonsense. The girl is simply not qualified to compete in Miss International, and perhaps Miss Earth as well because of her citizenship. I am pretty damn sure that Miss International does not accept a girl who does NOT possess her country's passport, unless she is representing a territory/protectorate such as Tahiti and Guam.
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby chellomellow » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:30 am

XAMURAI wrote:Like what I've been saying here a million times, Aafreen (even though I love her!!!) cannot compete at Miss International because of her nationality! These speculations about "demoted pageants" are nonsense. The girls is simply not qualified to compete in Miss International, and perhaps Miss Earth as well because of her citizenship. I am pretty damn sure that Miss International does not accept a girl who does NOT possess her country's passport, unless she is representing a territory/protectorate such as Tahiti and Guam.

You could be right... BUT Pakistan takes part in Miss Earth although not having citizenship of that country. Those girls are usually from United States or Canada. We don't hear anything about Miss International. They have zero or little publicity which is a downfall . They don't show what work they really do. Most countries just send one of their runners-up to the pageant. On the other hand, Miss Supranational in most countries are from the Miss World camp. I am not sure if there are any connections with Miss World and Miss Supranational.
─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano

Re: Miss India Supranational 2015 is Aafreen Vaz

Postby Handsama » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:54 am

Someone of her caliber should have been sent to an advocacy driven pageant such as ME (if not MW). Her background as a physician could serve her well. I don't understand Femina's decision to send her to MS where her chances of winning isn't good since the current titleholder is from India. I just feel that someone like her shouldn't be wasted like that.

Femina's decision to choose its ME candidate from Ms Diva doesn't make sense either. It gives the delegate very little time to prepare. Although last minute choices/winners have made it to the top 16 (e.g., Punika in 2013 and Maira in 2014), I still maintain that a ME delegate must be given enough time to work on her advocacy to increase her chances of making it in the international pageant.

Why not choose the MS delegate from Ms Diva since MS doesn't require much preparing? And choose MW and ME from FMI which I believe used to be the case. It makes more sense.
Handsama

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby scoolstuff123 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:33 am

Handsama wrote:Someone of her caliber should have been sent to an advocacy driven pageant such as ME (if not MW). Her background as a physician could serve her well. I don't understand Femina's decision to send her to MS where her chances of winning isn't good since the current titleholder is from India. I just feel that someone like her shouldn't be wasted like that.

Femina's decision to choose its ME candidate from Ms Diva doesn't make sense either. It gives the delegate very little time to prepare. Although last minute choices/winners have made it to the top 16 (e.g., Punika in 2013 and Maira in 2014), I still maintain that a ME delegate must be given enough time to work on her advocacy to increase her chances of making it in the international pageant.

Why not choose the MS delegate from Ms Diva since MS doesn't require much preparing? And choose MW and ME from FMI which I believe used to be the case. It makes more sense.

Couldn't agree more.. I still feel the pattern of winners from 2010 to 2012 (World, Earth, International) should have been followed.. Femina likes to keep experimenting.. Miss Diva goes grand this year as compared to Miss India as 3 of the Big 5 winners will be chosen from that pageant.. I guess its a promotional strategy to push Diva and from what I have heard, Miss Diva is scheduled for August 2015
scoolstuff123

Postby ricpinc88 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:56 am

XAMURAI wrote:Like what I've been saying here a million times, Aafreen (even though I love her!!!) cannot compete at Miss International because of her nationality! These speculations about "demoted pageants" are nonsense. The girls is simply not qualified to compete in Miss International, and perhaps Miss Earth as well because of her citizenship. I am pretty damn sure that Miss International does not accept a girl who does NOT possess her country's passport, unless she is representing a territory/protectorate such as Tahiti and Guam.

HI , AS I HAVE COINED HERE THE WORD "DEMOTED"' IS SOMETHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN NONSENSICAL..
SEE, IF MISS DIVA IS SELECTING THE MISS EARTH INDIA AND INTERNATIONAL INDIA (AS I SAID), THEY HAVE TO PUSH EITHER MISS EARTH INDIA OR MISS INTERNATIONAL INDIA TO THIRD (OR SECOND). DURING THE LAST TWO YEARS, BOTH MISS INTL INDIA AND MISS EARTH INDIA WERE FROM THE TOP 2. HOPE U UNDERSTOOD WHAT I MEANT :)>-
ricpinc88

Real Life Name/Nick: Pinchu
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1988
Hobbies/Interests: READING, GARDENING

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:51 am

ricpinc88 wrote:

HI , AS I HAVE COINED HERE THE WORD "DEMOTED"' IS SOMETHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN NONSENSICAL..
SEE, IF MISS DIVA IS SELECTING THE MISS EARTH INDIA AND INTERNATIONAL INDIA (AS I SAID), THEY HAVE TO PUSH EITHER MISS EARTH INDIA OR MISS INTERNATIONAL INDIA TO THIRD (OR SECOND). DURING THE LAST TWO YEARS, BOTH MISS INTL INDIA AND MISS EARTH INDIA WERE FROM THE TOP 2. HOPE U UNDERSTOOD WHAT I MEANT :)>-

The fact is, Miss International India was just used to be appointed from one of the finalists in Femina. It was only in 2012 that Femina started to send one of their runners-up to Miss International, save for 2013 (Gurleen) who was 1st RU at Miss Diva. Jhataleka, last year, was 1st Runner-up at Femina. And even though Jhataleka did not enter the Top 10, her photo has been featured in the Miss International website since the time she was awarded the Miss Internet special award. Not even the runners-up get that honor to be featured on the front page of Miss International's website, but Jhataleka did.

XAMURAI

Postby scoolstuff123 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:42 am

XAMURAI wrote:
ricpinc88 wrote:

The fact is, Miss International India was just used to be appointed from one of the finalists in Femina. It was only in 2012 that Femina started to send one of their runners-up to Miss International, save for 2013 (Gurleen) who was 1st RU at Miss Diva. Jhataleka, last year, was 1st Runner-up at Femina. And even though Jhataleka did not enter the Top 10, her photo has been featured in the Miss International website since the time she was awarded the Miss Internet special award. Not even the runners-up get that honor to be featured on the front page of Miss International's website, but Jhataleka did.

It was 2010 when Femina officially crowned Neha Hinge as Miss India International on stage and not 2012..
scoolstuff123

Postby HerbertBrasil » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:45 pm

XAMURAI wrote:Like what I've been saying here a million times, Aafreen (even though I love her!!!) cannot compete at Miss International because of her nationality! These speculations about "demoted pageants" are nonsense. The girl is simply not qualified to compete in Miss International, and perhaps Miss Earth as well because of her citizenship. I am pretty damn sure that Miss International does not accept a girl who does NOT possess her country's passport, unless she is representing a territory/protectorate such as Tahiti and Guam.

Where is she from?

HerbertBrasil
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Herbert
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1989
Profession: Photographer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Postby HolyOther » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:57 pm

HerbertBrasil wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:Like what I've been saying here a million times, Aafreen (even though I love her!!!) cannot compete at Miss International because of her nationality! These speculations about "demoted pageants" are nonsense. The girl is simply not qualified to compete in Miss International, and perhaps Miss Earth as well because of her citizenship. I am pretty damn sure that Miss International does not accept a girl who does NOT possess her country's passport, unless she is representing a territory/protectorate such as Tahiti and Guam.

Where is she from?

New Zealand
HolyOther
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Isis
Date of Birth: 08 Jan 1989
Profession: Advertising, Graphic Design, Marketing.
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Learning about this amazing world

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:37 am

Handsama wrote:Someone of her caliber should have been sent to an advocacy driven pageant such as ME (if not MW). Her background as a physician could serve her well. I don't understand Femina's decision to send her to MS where her chances of winning isn't good since the current titleholder is from India. I just feel that someone like her shouldn't be wasted like that.

Because they don't think things through. There's probably some guy sitting there with the photos of the girls randomly assigning the runner ups to different pageants. Maybe they want to send Aafreen to MS because they see her as a strong representative and since the current Miss Supranational is from India, they might favor Supra now and think why not send a strong candidate there again. Who knows their logic.
Iknowbeauty

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Handsama » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:51 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:

Because they don't think things through. There's probably some guy sitting there with the photos of the girls randomly assigning the runner ups to different pageants. Maybe they want to send Aafreen to MS because they see her as a strong representative and since the current Miss Supranational is from India, they might favor Supra now and think why not send a strong candidate there again. Who knows their logic.

I don't know my friend. The fact that the owners of MGI and MS seem to be buddies, I won't be surprised if the next winner comes from Thailand.

And although I find Asha deserving of the win, I still have this sneaky suspicion that her title was meant for Thailand...if not for Nawat's MInc win.
Handsama

Postby XAMURAI » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:15 am

scoolstuff123 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
ricpinc88 wrote:

It was 2010 when Femina officially crowned Neha Hinge as Miss India International on stage and not 2012..

Yes. 2010, 2011 and 2012 were special because Femina specifically crowned three queens with names or designations of the pageant where they were supposed to compete, and that was the first time that Femina Miss India International was used, and not the "runner-up" position. Prior to that the MI girls were just appointed.

XAMURAI

Postby Jon A » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:48 am

OR

No way Miss Diva is more prestigious than Miss India, and having ME or MI part of it can only make it LESS prestigious =;))
Jon A
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1973
Profession: consultant
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Travelling, Pageants

Postby Handsama » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:15 am

Jon A wrote:
OR

No way Miss Diva is more prestigious than Miss India, and having ME or MI part of it can only make it LESS prestigious =;))

Quote from Grandma Myrtle - " I know what you up to, boy, and I don't like it one bit. No sir." :%))
Handsama

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:15 pm

Flashback: Pooja Chitgopekar came from New Zealand and won Femina Miss India Earth in 2007 and later Miss Earth Air 2007. I think Carousel did not disqualify her if she was a New Zealand citizen since Miss Philippines Earth accepted overseas contestants.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby HolyOther » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:41 pm

This should be her official thread. Other ones are for the wrong pageant and should be deleted

HolyOther

Real Life Name/Nick: Isis
Date of Birth: 08 Jan 1989
Profession: Advertising, Graphic Design, Marketing.
Hobbies/Interests: Learning about this amazing world

Postby swasti1678 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:35 am

With Afreen, i thought we seriously had a chance in either at Miss International or Miss Earth. I don't find any logic to send her into a pageant where there is no Q&A round. and i don't see a strong chance of a 3 peat Asian victory either. I have started feeling that Femina should have crowned Deeksha as Miss India International and spare the girl from the horror of taking part again in a national pageant.

So disappointing. This super gorgeous girl is stuck with the biggest, ugliest crown in the history of beauty pageants and yet she is sending over to a minor pageant. ~X(

Anyways, will support her from the core. Hope Asha crowns her. [-O< [-O< [-O<
swasti1678

Real Life Name/Nick: Swasthika
Date of Birth: 10 Jul 1989
Profession: IT Professional
Hobbies/Interests: Singing

Postby HerbertBrasil » Tue May 05, 2015 1:58 pm

It was such a bad decision choosing her to Miss Supranational :( where the chance will be the hardest due to the last year winner...
She is stunning, could go for the win in any other pageant!!! ~X(

I hope she will be able to compete in Miss Diva in the future, can she?

HerbertBrasil

Real Life Name/Nick: Herbert
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1989
Profession: Photographer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Postby jalzamani » Sun May 17, 2015 9:05 am

HerbertBrasil wrote:It was such a bad decision choosing her to Miss Supranational :( where the chance will be the hardest due to the last year winner...
She is stunning, could go for the win in any other pageant!!! ~X(

I hope she will be able to compete in Miss Diva in the future, can she?

she is inside the winner circle. she cant compete again unless she resigns her title..
Big 5

MISS UNIVERSE - MISS WORLD - MISS SUPRANATIONAL - Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL
jalzamani
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Model
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing Net

Postby takuaseaku » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:59 am

too beautiful for miss supra, i want her for miss intl or Miss Universe
takuaseaku

Real Life Name/Nick: Zantos
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1980
Profession: singer
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: singing

Postby scoolstuff123 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:38 pm

[youtube]ra_I6nFDqQ4[/youtube]

Femina Miss India Suprnational 2015 Official Intro

:hx
scoolstuff123

Return to Miss Supranational