UNDERSTANDING THE MISS EARTH PAGEANT : A BRIEF RESEARCH

UNDERSTANDING THE MISS EARTH PAGEANT : A BRIEF RESEARCH

Postby wingsofnightingale » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:00 pm

I feel Miss Earth has one of the most unique formats to judge its contestants. With its strong advocacy to protect Mother Nature , Miss Earth has stood the test of times and is rightfully a Big 5 pageant along with MW,Miss Universe and MI.Moreover, I believe its very tough to place in the pageant because of its format which is a bit complex for me to understand.

The most beautiful thing about this pageant is that it values your attitude, personality and behaviour the most out of all the Big 5 pageants in my opinion. Plus your scrutiny or judgement starts much before you arrive at the pageant. Read following to know more.

FACTS ABOUT MISS EARTH PAGEANT THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW!

(credits to the author of these facts) :=p

1. Miss Earth is the 3rd largest, one of the most publicized and the most relevant Beauty Pageant in the world.

2. Miss Earth is the 2nd largest pageant in terms of Entrants of countries & teritorries. Over 89 participated last year and surpassing last year's Miss Universe entrants with 86 countries.

3. Miss Earth have 120+ national franchises Worldwide.

4. Miss Earth is only the pageant supported by the United Nations Environment Programme(UNEP), Greenpeace and the World Wildlife Foundation(WWF), Ms. Earth Foundation also works with the environmental departments and ministries of participating countries, and various private sectors and corporations.

5. Miss Earth is one of the 3 pageants in the world that is televized in over 100 countries WORLWIDE —via The Filipino Channel. It is also broadcast in the whole Asia-Pacific Region through STARWORLD ASIA. Aside of Starworld Asia there are also TV Network in China & Japan that is also broadcasting the pageant.Last year, Venezuelan TV Network of VENEVISION is also broadcasting the pageant Live!

6. Afghanistan, Bhutan, Congo Brazzaville, Crimea, Niue Island, Reunion Island, Tibet, Tokelau and Zanzibar joined for the first time in beauty pageant and only in Miss Earth for atleast once.

7. Only in Miss Earth Pageant that you can see that not only the reigning winner has the duties & responsibilities to promote Ms. Earth advocacy but also the runners up and the contestants. The Miss Earth winner is the spokesperson for the Miss Earth Foundation, the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and other environmental organizations. The Miss Earth Foundation also works with the environmental departments and ministries of participating countries, various private sectors and corporations, as well as Greenpeace and the World Wildlife Foundation (WWF). Miss Earth is rightfully part of the Big Four international beautypageants.

Following segments of the pageant are very important.

1. Medal table

In order to give every girl equal chance to showcase her best side, the girls are divided into three balanced groups and every group gets to perform all the unique Miss Earth activities which range from school tours , Mall tours , Sponsor visits to environmental seminars etc. The most important and interesting aspect is that the medal tally in no way determined the chance of your placement. Then what determines your placement ? I will tell later.
Medals are given based on the performance in major challenge events.

a. The evening gown competition
This does not takes place group wise. All girls are made to strut their stuff together in front of the judges individually. Often is asked what are judges really looking for in an evening gown competition. Believe me, They are not at all after the most expensive gowns. They just want to judge how you carry yourself in a particular gown and may be they may ask what is the reason you choose this particular gown for the competition. The head pointers here your CONFIDENCE & BELIEF in yourself, your designer and your dress. Mind you, Howsoever lavish the dress may be, if you are not comfortable and confident in it...YOU WILL NOT BE REWARDED.

Last year’s winners in this segment

b. The Swimsuit competition
This takes place groupwise. Out of each group, 5 top contenders are chosen and from three groups a total of 15 girls compete in the swimsuit challenge.Now are the judges looking for the best bodies ? yes they do..but that is not enough. Then what else is required to crack the preliminaries. Your body proportion, your walk, your pose, your entry and exit from the stage...every small attribute is evaluated and the girls are scrutinized.
Last year’s winners :

c. Talent Competiton
It is just not a singing and dancing show. Its real talent what the judges are looking for. Something you have mastered upon for years of hardwork and dedication. This takes place groupwise. Out of each group, 5 top contenders are chosen and from three groups a total of 15 girls compete in the Talent competition. Your talent performance is scrutinized on following aspects :
1. Uniqueness
2. Confidence
3. Grace
4. Creativity
5. Presentation skills
Last year’s winners :

d. Resort Wear competition

I think this is the most amusing competition. It also takes group wise. This takes place groupwise. Out of each group, 5 top contenders are chosen and from three groups a total of 15 girls compete in the resort wear challenge. You are taken to a lavish resort and given stunning resort wears. Now its upto the contestants how to work it. Now the question arises, what are judges looking in a resort wear challenge. Are they looking at how beautiful you look in a resort wear ? NO. Thing is in all aspects they want to judge your confidence and poise. A resort wear is something about ease and elegance. Thats what they look for....How easily you adapt to the garment and how elegantly you can make it work to your advantage.
Last year’s winners :

e. Miss Friendship competition
This takes place group wise but does not have a preliminary. Last year, Each group of the Miss Earth 2013 took a bit of time off from their rehearsals at the Versailles Palace, Alabang to cast their votes for the special title of Miss Friendship.

f. Miss Photogenic competition
The 2013 Miss Earth Photogenic Competition was conducted through online fan voting system and here are the winners:

g. Miss Eco beauty competition
The 2013 Miss Earth Eco Beauty award was selected through online fan voting system and here is the winner’s Eco Video.
[youtube]soIYlozXKeQ[/youtube]

h. National Costume competition
This grand and cultural extravaganza takes place region wise. The girls are catogerized into four major region of the world. The Africas, The Americas, Asia and Oceania and Europe.
What are judges looking for in a national costume ?
1. The creativity level
2. The grandeur of the costume and how it reflects the country’s culture
3. The presentation of the costume
4. Confidence in carrying the costume
5. The story behind the costume ( IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE COSTUME AND WHY YOU SELECTED IT, THEN DON’T EXPECT A MEDAL)

i. I love my planets school campaign
Remember, Miss Earth and her court are not just set of wallflowers. They are much more than a beauty queen. They are diplomats, ambassadresses and spokespersons at various international environmental conferences and seminars. They say, IF YOU CAN MAKE A CHILD UNDERSTAND , THEN MAN WILL NOT BE A TOUGH SUBJECT. With this ideology, Best School tour teachers are chosen and medals are granted groupwise.

What are the judges looking for (here):
1. Your knowledge of particular concept given to you.
2. How creatively you make children understand it ?
3. How well you can handle their doubts and queries ?
4. How well you can maintain a disciplined atmosphere in the class ?
5. How can you gather the interest of children in that subject ?
I think its one of the most important activities of the Miss Earth pageant.

j. Most Child Friendly
In the above mentioned activity, you are also given medal for being most child friendly. Its not about who pampers children the most, Its about who can become friends with them in a short period of time given to the contestants. One has to be very patient, generous and welcoming towards children. All these attributes are critically scrutinized.

Based on these 10 activities a Medal Tally table is prepared.

(LET ME REMIND ALL OF YOU, MORE MEDALS DOES NOT MEAN A GUARANTEED PLACEMENT)

2. Sponsor awards or Minor Awards

I actually see them as confidence boosters. Miss Earth has maximum number of sponsor awards for its delegates so that they always feel motivated towards the cause of the pageant. Last year there were 26 sponsor awards which in itself is a record.

Now the question arises, what determines your placement ?

A single interview with the judges ? (not necessarily)

A single interview (without make up) ? (not necessarily)

Then What ?

Let me tell you, every single move you make, the chaperons are always vigilant and judging you. Your sincerity, will, leadership and generosity counts the most. From what I have observed about Miss Earth in 13 years of its existence..that A CONTESTANT SHOULD NOT MAKE THESE 25 MISTAKES AT MISS EARTH. (Before and After arriving)...rather I would say at any of the international pageants.

1. Going without having know how about apt make up for themselves .Looking dull and non glamorous at events is a big NO.

2. Not trying your wardrobe before hand . it should not be mediocre. should suit you and you should carry it off really well...which is most important.

3. picking a gown for the sake of it. it is the most important wardrobe. research well about the latest trends n what you can use to your advantage.

4.Not giving emphasis on activities of the pageant. you are watched 24*7 by the pageant chaperons.

5. feeling depressed under stress and pressure. you should know the cure and work best under pressures...thats what pageants are all about.

6. being bitchy, arrogant, rude and moody. No one is going to take your sh*t. always be caring , humble , sweet and gracious.(avoid backbiting)

7. always feeling shy to take initiatives. be the leader. be the public speaker. grab the opportunity if you are being given or asked for. but do not be over confident.

8.forgetting to smile on stage due to nervousness. smile is what shows you are confident.

9. going to just win the prize money. BELIEVE ME, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO PROVE OR SAY....YOU WILL NEVER WIN.

10. Not knowing your exercise. at times girls forget to maintain themselves. Once you land up at a pageant fitness becomes uttermost important. so know exercises that do not need much of equipment n can help you maintain your fitness.

11. Not taking diction and content development seriously and feeling like u know it all. This attitude is totally wrong. Personality matters a lot and it comes with your way of delivering speech and your content. So always be updated about the current affairs so that you always have something to tell.

12. Overestimating personality. Pageants are not just to judge personality. Your physique, fitness and maintenance of the body counts a lot esp at Miss Earth with all its challenge events.

13. Ranting and whining. There would be certain times that your name for a certain event or a sub contest top list would not be called. So take it positively than ranting and whining thinking the contest in unfair which is never the case.

14. Thinking judges of a particular nationality would favour their own nationalities. Never think like that. If this is the case then same countries would win every year more or less. If you are good enough and you have done your homework. You will get your reward.

15. Not trying to build good relations with members of the pageant organization. This should not happen. Don’t think that only judges have the last say and that is where you have to make an impact. Every member of the pageant organization is important. So always exhibit a great side of yours.

16. Losing confidence. Never lose it. It is the only thing which would help go far in the competition. If you are confident enough ,then you will remain positive and good things happen with positive minded people only. You can opt for confidence building workshops in your preparation time for the international pageant.

17. Losing focus. Then what is the whole purpose of putting in so much hardwork by you and your team. Never lose focus. Your aim should be high placement and the crown and nothing else. Always keep this in mind that you are representing not only yourself but your country on a whole, your team on a whole.

18. Going after prizes. Sometimes what happens if you win a sub contest, you think you will the main pageant and stop concentrating. This should not be the case. Winning or not winning a prize should be used as a motivation and not as an indicator of a sure victory.

19. Talking for the sake of it. If you are not well read with the topic then do not speak about it ignorantly. Neither during public speaking or in the interviews. Rather smile and gracefully try to change it if the ball is in your court.

20. Not taking a look book and thinking you are a fashionista. If you are at a pageant for 20 days then all your 20 looks should be pre planned and snapped. This is how you would be able to stand out in the crowd.

21. No promotion and buzz creation before International pageant. If you will remain stuck up and hideous before the international pageant and do not create a fan base via interaction through different mediaz...then you will go unnoticed.

22. Blaming time and schedule at the last moment. Its not about how much time you got to prepare..its about how much you prepared in the given time. No one is responsible for your failure or success but you.

23. Underestimating yourself because you did not have a cosmetic treatment. This is so wrong. If you are confident and have prepared yourself according to the requirements of the international pageant then you do not need to put yourself down. It will do you no good.

24. Forgetting the essence of a pageant. Sometimes what happens is you tend to forget what is the cause of the pageant. Remember enjoying the experience is one thing and taking it as a paid vacation is another.

25. Feeling Homesick and lonely. It is actually not a mistake. It happens. But even if there are things you cannot share with your new friends there .you can always cheer yourself up with your collection of songs that you like and which soothe you. Never give yourself an excuse to look back.

We often complain that why certain girls are able to place and why certain favorites do not. We have to understand that ME is not MW or Miss Universe or MI. Its unique in its own way.

Hope this will help doubts of Many pageant followers and Miss Earth delegates. :=p :=p

Last year's winners : Miss Earth Alyz Henrich and her elemental court.

Thank you for reading !!!

Last edited by wingsofnightingale on Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wingsofnightingale
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alston
Date of Birth: 04 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Fashion editor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Goddesses

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE MISS EARTH PAGEANT : A BRIEF RESEARCH

Postby manoypoe » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:07 pm

AM I DREAMING?
IT IS REALLY YOU WINGS? IS THIS ATTITUDE FOR KEEPS? :%)) :%))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Handsama » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:54 pm

For real? Regardless of your motivation, I thank you for taking your time to write such a nice article about ME. You're on the mark. It isn't often that the pageant and beauty experts here in Misso write something up about ME. Most are too focused on Miss Universe and MW when there are so many things that can be written up about ME due to its unique platform.

I will look forward to reading your future articles about ME. Once again, your effort is sincerely appreciated. :=p :=p
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby wiltz13 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:20 pm

wow effort!!
THE 50 MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN BEAUTY PAGEANTS FOR 2019
[youtube]QtMelpGpA3A[/youtube]

THE 50 HOTTEST MEN IN PAGEANTS FOR 2019
[youtube]Gm9StyiCTPc[/youtube]
wiltz13
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: D'Pageant Buff
Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1986
Profession: Beauty Pageant Analyst <<<
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: pageants

Postby iphe1985 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:20 am

very well said wings :7
thank you for a very informative thread about Miss Earth.
iphe1985
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Iphe
Date of Birth: 22 Feb 1985
Profession: IT
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: surfing the net

Postby jessica_1987 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:38 am

Wings must be good in copying articles and not recognizing its source. The first part of this which features "Facts About the Miss Earth Pageant" was originally posted by Benette Francine Santiago Te in a facebook page supporting Miss Earth. Next time please if you intend to repost articles be sure you are giving due recognition to your source.
jessica_1987

Real Life Name/Nick: Jessica
Date of Birth: 07 Mar 1975
Profession: Teacher
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: pageants

Postby Bb. Areejya » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:28 am

I am helping a delegate this year through her friends.

She maybe skeptical at the moment but i hope she rezlizes whats up for her being a top favorite.

I did give this one to them to study and prepare for.

Thank you!!
Miss Philippines-Earth 2014 has an AUNT working at Carousel.
Bb. Areejya

Real Life Name/Nick: Jei Yan
Date of Birth: 29 Oct 1989
Profession: TVzen
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: wandering/wondering

Postby Lord Marie_Juana » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:31 am

Indeed, wings is a transWOMAN of the Earth!!

=D> =D> =D> =D> :%)) :%)) :%))
Lord Marie_Juana

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1986
Profession: engineer
Hobbies/Interests: singing, dancing

Postby bloomfield » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:52 am

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) A VERY NICE THREAD from someone calling MISS EARTH a """ CIRCUS PAGEANT"""" !!!!! Folks, it's nice to read the context of This thread, BUT for all we know, this is just part of his everlasting BLACK MAGIC CURSE !!!!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
bloomfield

Real Life Name/Nick: ton
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1985
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: pt
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, movies,driving

Postby Handsama » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:35 am

bloomfield wrote: =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) A VERY NICE THREAD from someone calling MISS EARTH a """ CIRCUS PAGEANT"""" !!!!! Folks, it's nice to read the context of This thread, BUT for all we know, this is just part of his everlasting BLACK MAGIC CURSE !!!!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

I'm hoping that Wings had a genuine change of heart. Perhaps he had a sudden revelation! >=p Perhaps, he realized finally that ME, despite its flaws, has become more relevant over time, especially with all the punches that Mother Earth has thrown at us recently. Whenever I come across any news about climate change, I always end up feeling helpless. Unless something changes, all the predictions in the near future are rather dire.
Handsama

Postby Handsama » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:39 am

Bb. Areejya wrote:I am helping a delegate this year through her friends.

She maybe skeptical at the moment but i hope she rezlizes whats up for her being a top favorite.

I did give this one to them to study and prepare for.

Thank you!!

C'mon! Spill the beans. Who is she? :-D
Handsama

Postby green_jcee » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:57 am

wingsofnightingale wrote:

1. Miss Earth is the 3rd largest, one of the most publicized and the most relevant Beauty Pageant in the world.

2. Miss Earth is the 2nd largest pageant in terms of Entrants of countries & teritorries. Over 89 participated last year and surpassing last year's Miss Universe entrants with 86 countries.

4. Miss Earth is only the pageant supported by the United Nations Environment Programme(UNEP), Greenpeace and the World Wildlife Foundation(WWF), Ms. Earth Foundation also works with the environmental departments and ministries of participating countries, and various private sectors and corporations.

5. Miss Earth is one of the 3 pageants in the world that is televized in over 100 countries WORLWIDE —via The Filipino Channel. It is also broadcast in the whole Asia-Pacific Region through STARWORLD ASIA. Aside of Starworld Asia there are also TV Network in China & Japan that is also broadcasting the pageant.Last year, Venezuelan TV Network of VENEVISION is also broadcasting the pageant Live!

6. Afghanistan, Bhutan, Congo Brazzaville, Crimea, Niue Island, Reunion Island, Tibet, Tokelau and Zanzibar joined for the first time in beauty pageant and only in Miss Earth for atleast once.

7. Only in Miss Earth Pageant that you can see that not only the reigning winner has the duties & responsibilities to promote Ms. Earth advocacy but also the runners up and the contestants. The Miss Earth winner is the spokesperson for the Miss Earth Foundation, the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and other environmental organizations. The Miss Earth Foundation also works with the environmental departments and ministries of participating countries, various private sectors and corporations, as well as Greenpeace and the World Wildlife Foundation (WWF). Miss Earth is rightfully part of the Big Four international beautypageants.

You should give credits to the person who wrote this. You just copied this
green_jcee

Date of Birth: 12 Feb 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: The Heir
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Postby Kerkeloo » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:15 am

Nice thread. I wish I did my Miss Earth Prediction after reading this :)
Kerkeloo
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Date of Birth: 23 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Echuserang Palaka
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Hero_14 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:16 am

May i ask if Wings has the same "personality" last year during Miss Earth 2013? Because i think this is his strategy. To be nice for a while.
. (^_^)
ImageImage
Hero_14

Date of Birth: 21 May 1991
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Freelance model
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the Net

Postby ASIAcan210 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:24 am

Should I bite the bait? Knowing the history of this organism? Hhmmmm... a change of heart just like a snap of a finger is sign of someone with bipolar disorder. I could smell a hidden agenda out of this. =;)) =;)) =;))
DIE BIATCH!
ASIAcan210
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Assia
Date of Birth: 12 Feb 1980
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Giving pleasure, Street walker hermaphrodite
Hobbies/Interests: Bondage, S&M

Postby Gumarampang » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:30 am

Wings baho tingel, =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) ..Everyone knows here that you abhor Miss Earth. I wonder what your real motives are in posting such a nice article about Miss Earth.. :%)) :%))
The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter. ~Author Unknown
Gumarampang

Real Life Name/Nick: Trevon
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1982
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby ASIAcan210 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:32 am

green_jcee wrote:

You should give credits to the person who wrote this. You just copied this

SEE PEOPLE ... Plagiarism is a crime !
DIE BIATCH!
ASIAcan210

Postby lesham » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:54 am

Pag hindi uli nakapasok si India sa ME, sandamakmak na panlalait na naman ang gagawin niya sa ME.

Thank you FunX3 for this amazing collage!
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
MI-1964,1970,1979,2005,2013,2016
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham

Real Life Name/Nick: Lesham
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1997
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby bootsguy » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:30 am

I will closely monitor and write articles about Miss Universe, MW and MI for now because favorites and gorgeous ladies make it as a semifinalists and are not wasted and but my main focus is Miss Universe and sometimes MW because they are HIGHLY ORGANIZED beauty pageants producing a spectacular prestigious pageant. Everything is so classy and BIG. Those are my main focus for now. I might sneak in a while or two in Miss Earth but that's it. I will only have my beautiful words and articles for Miss Universe and a few for MW for now.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Last edited by bootsguy on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Watchful Eyes Of A Silhouette http://hamsternice.blogspot.com

bootsguy
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 25 Oct 1960
Profession: customer service representative soldier
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: reading, watching television, boots, boys
Message: i want to make friends and learn from fellow pageant fanatics.

Postby Philippians » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:05 am

Ohhh...I thought you said ME was a circus pageant? You've said this like zillion times right? What's with the sudden change? Anyway, thank you though for the effort =D> =D> =D>

I appreciate simple beautiful things, life is too short and too fast to try making it shorter..
Philippians

Real Life Name/Nick: Nexus
Date of Birth: 15 Feb 1983
Profession: Sales Consultant
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Anything
Message: “Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond t

Postby Paola De Bracho 2.0 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:06 am

wings you are acting crazy nowadays.. are u really sick?
ImageImage
Paola De Bracho 2.0
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Paola De Bracho Alonzo Protasio Mercado y Rizal
Date of Birth: 14 Apr 1985
Profession: Certified Dick Licker and a High Class Bitch
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fucking and Sucking

Postby hauteegirl » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:24 am

some people can be sooo gullible =;))
i ain't buying
=;))
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby chileno » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:45 am

I FEEL REALLY LUCKY BECAUSE I READ THIS ARTICLE. IT´S VERY USEFULL SO I'LL READ IT TO MISS EARTH CHILE... HOPE SHE WINS. :!! ... 2 projects in Chile, One real life project of ecotourism, carousel knows about this projects... I have a feeling... I have a very good feeling.
chileno
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Real Life Name/Nick: keno
Date of Birth: 22 Jul 1981
Profession: missologo
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: MISS EARTH-WORLD-SUPRANATIONAL

Postby Johnny Bravo, Jr. » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:00 am

chileno wrote:I FEEL REALLY LUCKY BECAUSE I READ THIS ARTICLE. IT´S VERY USEFULL SO I'LL READ IT TO MISS EARTH CHILE... HOPE SHE WINS. :!! ... 2 projects in Chile, One real life project of ecotourism, carousel knows about this projects... I have a feeling... I have a very good feeling.

Good thing that you are here Mr. Chileno :) I assume you shared all the miss earth tips from this site to Catalina :) I hope she'll be included in the 4 if not the crown :)
Miss Earth is Miss Earth. Nothing can beat that. Deal with it.
Johnny Bravo, Jr.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: JB
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: This is personal, so no.
Hobbies/Interests: This is personal, so no.

Postby JaninaCruz-Vega » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:10 am

IS THIS REALLY YOU WINGS?!?!?!?

JaninaCruz-Vega

Real Life Name/Nick: Janina Vega
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1985
Profession: Model
Hobbies/Interests: strutting the catwalk

Postby UniversoMundoTierra » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:30 am

it is very unlikely for this no. 1 bashers of Miss Earth but anyhoo this is a good write-up my friend.. >=p >=p >=p
Universe and World

Earth-International

Supranational-Grand-Intercontinental-United Continents
UniversoMundoTierra

Real Life Name/Nick: poi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: travel consultant
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: doing extreme sports, cooking, travel

Postby rizza » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:25 am

I ♥ this,Wings!!!
Super informative thread.Nice! =D> =D> =D>
Gloria|Margie|Pia|Megan|Gemma|Aurora|Melanie|Lara|Bea|Kylie|Jamie|Angelia
rizza

Date of Birth: 08 May 1992
Profession: Supermodel
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry♥

Postby wingsofnightingale » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:34 am

Ending up all the speculations, I have tried my best to study the Miss Earth pageant and its criteria for placement and I must say, its unique but very complex. I have still tried to simplify things the maximum i could. I won't say I had a change of heart, I would rather say I am more enlightened. No matter how much I have hated Miss Earth in the past ( mainly due to non placement of India, Yes I admit it) but this pageant is unique and very rewarding at the end.The winner and her elite elemental court just does not sit back like bean bags but they actually live the advocacy and try to make a change in their own way for the betterment of Mother Nature. So Kudos to Carousel productions !! :=p
Last edited by wingsofnightingale on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
wingsofnightingale

Real Life Name/Nick: Alston
Date of Birth: 04 Dec 1989
Profession: Fashion editor
Hobbies/Interests: Goddesses

Postby ASIAcan210 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:45 am

Ending up all the speculations, I have tried my best to study the Miss Earth pageant and its criteria for placement and I must say, its unique but very complex. I have still tried to simplify things the maximum i could. I won't say I had a change of heard, I would rather say i am more enlightened. No matter how much I have hated Miss Earth in the past ( mainly due to non placement of India, Yes I admit it) but this pageant is unique and very rewarding at the end.The winner and her elite elemental court just does not sit back like bean bags but they actually live the advocacy and try to make a change in their own way for the betterment of Mother Nature. So Kudos to Carousel productions !! :=p

This is the effect of taking your medication in a regular basis. See? The delusional and ambivalence behavior are well controlled. You must and give priority to your anti-Psychotic meds. otherwise you gonna relapse with a spiral downfall =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
DIE BIATCH!
ASIAcan210

Postby guystuff21 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:57 am

Honestly this is the first thread that i read from start to finish for a long time. Kudos to the writer. :=p
guystuff21

Real Life Name/Nick: Prince
Date of Birth: 02 Jan 1988
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Engineer
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Playing guitar

Next

Return to Miss Earth