Ariella Arida, Miss Universe 2013 3rd runner-up <OT>

Re: ARIELLA ARA ARIDA: Bb Pilipinas 2013 Official Thread

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:51 pm

Chuck wrote:Her mole is quite distracting. Can somebody tell her have it cauterized or removed?

cauterized will scar badly SO HELL NO.
Irene isser had two moles like so many others queens..., but if she does remove it, she should use 70% glycolic acid, scratch the mole surface with a toothpick then using a very small paint brush cover the mole (ONLY) with glycolic acid, leave it on for two hours then mix bi carb soda with water then apply after 2hours, repeat for 2-3 days, within 3-4 days it should flake off, this is the BEST way with basically no scarring. Laser is the next best option

Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Re: ARA ARIDA OFFICIAL THREAD BB PILIPINAS UNIVERSE 2013

Postby LONGHAIR » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:00 pm

SAYANG OF THE NIGHT

MUTYA DATUL WOULD HAVE BEEN THE PERFECT MS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE, IF ONLY SHE WAS ELOQUENT. HER FACE IS WHAT WE DREAM OUR MISS PHILIPPINES OF THE MODERN ERA WOULD LOOK LIKE. STUNNING, GORGEOUS, AND BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT EVEN TRYING. SHE WAS THE PRETTIEST OF THE NIGHT...A TRUE PINAY BEAUTY. IF ONLY THIS WAS JUST A CONTEST OF LOOKS AND CATWALKING.

SURPRISE OF THE NIGHT

ARA ARIDA NEVER CAME TO LIGHT UNTIL THAT EVENING GOWN PRESENTATION... HER WIN IN THE SWIMSUIT COMPETITION WAS MET BY ??? AT THE ARANETA, BUT AFTER FLIPPING THE PAGES OF MY BINIBINI MAGAZINE I REALIZE SHE DID HAVE THE BEST PHYSIQUE. WHAT MY PROBLEM WITH ARA IS THAT SHE IS A BEAUTY THAT HAS TO BE 'ABSORBED'. SHE DOES NOT JUMP OUT OF A PAGE AND MESMERIZE YOU WITH THOSE PERFECT FEATURES...SHE NEEDS TO WORK ON HER MAKE-UP AND HAIRSTYLE TO CAPTURE THAT 'WORLD CLASS' BEAUTY (AN UPDO IS A NO NO, BECAUSE IT MAKES HER LOOK OLD). SHE ALSO NEEDS TO WORK ON HER Q AND A - STILL TENDS TO BE LONG WINDED AND NOT STRAIGHT TO THE POINT - LEARN HOW TO SUM UP REPLIES RIGHTAWAY WITH A STAMP OF CONVICTION. OVERALL, THE JUDGES HAVE CHOSEN A DECENT CANDIDATE. AS TO TOPPING JANINE'S FEAT? I DOUBT IT VERY MUCH. HOPE SHE DOES NOT END THE FINALS STREAK THOUGH. I'LL BE WATCHING HER PROGRESS, WHO KNOWS MAYBE I WILL CHANGE MY VIEWS IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS...

SATISFACTION OF THE NIGHT

BEA SANTIAGO. SHE WAS YES YES YES ALL THROUGHOUT THE COMPETITION. SHE COULD WEAR ANY OF THOSE CROWNS AND WE CAN EXPECT THAT SHE WILL DO WELL. I AM QUITE SURE THE MS INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZERS ARE DYING TO HAVE HER IN THEIR PAGEANT. AN OVERALL PERFORMANCE AND A BEAUTY THAT IS HARD TO DENY A TITLE. BEA SANTIAGO WAS MY TOP PICK FOR THE NIGHT. A UNIVERSE WIN WOULD HAVE MADE ME HAPPIER, NEVERTHELESS THE INTERNATIONAL CROWN IS ALSO FITTING WITH A HUGE POTENTIAL TO BRING HOME ANOTHER INTERNATIONAL CROWN.

SO CLOSE OF THE NIGHT

PIA WUTZBACH. THE ALTERNATIVE TO ANY OF THE TITLEHOLDERS SHOULD THEY NOT BE ABLE TO FULFILL THEIR DUTIES. VERY FITTING. MY FRIEND AND I THINK SHE WOULD ROCK MISS UNIVERSE. ANOTHER TOP PERFORMER - BEAUTY, BRAINS, AND FIERCENESS. THIS IS ONE CANDIDATE I WOULD WISH TO COME BACK NEXT YEAR AND SEE THAT UNIVERSE CROWN ON HER HEAD.

SULTRY OF THE NIGHT

CINDY MIRANDA. SHE WAS THE QUIET CONTENDER. AND SHE GLIDED WITH SO MUCH SULTRINESS - MADAME JUST CAN'T IGNORE HER. CINDY WOULD'VE BEEN GOOD FOR THE INTERNATIONAL CROWN TOO, BUT I GUESS FATE WOULD HAVE IT ANOTHER WAY. WONDER IF MISS WORLD OF MISS EARTH WOULD STILL WELCOME HER? SHE DEFINITELY DESERVES TO REPRESENT.
LONGHAIR
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: modelling

Postby pettyfer » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:41 pm

jexplore wrote:
Asian40ph wrote:The DROUGHT BEGINS AGAIN! No more 4th peat in the Ms. Universe 2013, no more runner-up for the Philippines huhuhuhu

-- Ong Nega Ha! L-)

Every year laging ganyan, laging the drought begins...tapos kapag nag place ang candidate, quiet na naman...damn..

Ara is a very fitting candidate for Miss U! She has what it takes!
pettyfer
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 03 Dec 1988
Profession: health care
Hobbies/Interests: reading, watching tv/movies

Postby ssnape » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:24 pm

Anybody who is both beautiful and intelligent can represent us well in Miss Universe. And I'm just so happy that Ara posseses both qualities.

Mme Araneta is absolutely correct on always favoring beauties with BRAINS. Looks can easily transform in a matter of months (Shamcey, Janine) but IQ won't. Which is why I also never rooted for pretty girls with brains of pea. It always always has to be the total package.

Anyway, congrats Ara and I so look forward to your MU stint.
"It is not enough for me to win. My enemies must lose."
[David Merrick]
ssnape

Real Life Name/Nick: a Spanish honorific
Date of Birth: 04 Nov 1994
Profession: Student
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: I study the languages of the world

Postby HIMEROS » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:57 pm

SWEAR! Magugulantang rin tayo sa transformation result niya. Nung si Venus kaya na niya eh, pero nung sila Shamcey and Janine, ang laki ng pasabog na nangyari! Malaki ang improvement pag kay Jonas Gaffud na (siya nga ba?) E siya yung nag-handle sa Tres Marias diba? Kaya yan! :D Faith lang faith. :) Hindi ko nga siya sinali sa Top 5 ko eh, pero nung nakoronahan na siya dun ko napansin na may potential siya. :) Malaki rin ang chance niya :D Pero for now, further training pa, may isang TS na kinumpara na si Ara kila PR at Venezuela. AGAD AGAD! Ganun kalakas at katunog ang impact ni Ara at ang Tres Marias, tiwala lang gurls. :)OFF TOPIC: TOTALLY LOVING MY SIGN. :'D

Back to our GLORY DAYS.
HIMEROS
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Rammie
Date of Birth: 14 Sep 1993
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: A human being. LOL
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Going out and reading.

Postby ononymous » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:53 pm

Congrats, Ara! Although my Charmaine didn't win a crown, I am still happy that we'd be fielding this girl to MU, and not.... you know... :D/

Some notes:

I hope that Stella doesn't package her as Janine 2.0. Her styling in the finals is reminiscent of our MU 2012 1st Runner Up, so I fear that Stella is mulling over the thought of sending a prototype just like what happened after Miriam's time.

She also comes off as quite aloof sometimes. Maybe that's just her personality, but she needs to develop how to look more engaging in pictures. Maybe the cheeky Mutya Datul can help in this department. Remember that being fierce and sultry is OUT, and looking sweet and charming is very much IN!

Although not really needed, it seems that she's going to rely quite heavily on dark eye-makeup just like Janine. I hope the latter can teach how to perfect the art.

All in all, I'm quite stoked about our chances at MU! Go, Ara! =c3
MU
Dela Guerra | Guidotti | Lehmann | Santiago | Wurtzbach
MI
Flores | Janson | Manalo | Ramos | Tiglao
ononymous

Real Life Name/Nick: Regina
Date of Birth: 13 May 1974
Profession: Studying for my doctorate ;)
Hobbies/Interests: Anthropology and demography

Postby Miscreation » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:14 pm

I'm happy that we have a beautiful girl and a smart one for that matter to represent us in MU!!! Ara isn't part of my top 15 list but last Sunday was a revelation! The girl was underrated after all and I would totally support her come Miss Universe!!

Congratulations again and work, work, work hard! Don't mind the pressure! Just enjoy the journey girl!
Miscreation

Date of Birth: 13 Jul 1912
Profession: Tanggera
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Writing

Postby sleuth08 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:39 pm

:!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
=c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3

DESERVING. CONGRATULATIONS. GOOD LUCK.
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: staying at home

Postby hustlergalore » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:31 pm

MANILA, Philippines—The Philippines’ three-year streak of making it to the Miss Universe pageant’s Top 5 may be difficult to sustain but the country’s bet to this year’s competition is up to the challenge.
“I can handle [the pressure],” Ariella Arida said in a press conference in the VIP room of the Smart Araneta Coliseum immediately after she was proclaimed 2013 Miss Universe Philippines.
Arida beat 49 other aspirants in the Binibining Pilipinas pageant at the Big Dome on Sunday night, aside from bagging the Best in Swimsuit award.
The 24-year-old from Alaminos, Laguna, told reporters the pageant pushed her to give her best. “I used to be just an average person. I usually don’t work too hard because I get depressed if I fail in the end. But now, in this pageant, I really worked hard physically, mentally and emotionally,” she told the Inquirer.
During the question-and-answer round, Philippine National Police Director General Alan Purisima, a judge in the competition, asked her to name a lesson in life that women can teach men.
“One lesson in life that women can teach men is being sensitive, because we all know that men are more logical when it comes to decisions. They’re usually more rational, straightforward. We women use our hearts and tend to get emotional in some of our decisions. Sensitivity is something that we, women, can teach men,” replied the 5-foot-7 tall chemistry graduate from the University of the Philippines Los Baños.
Good omen
Her answer earned Arida a round of applause.
Arida, the first candidate to be called to the Top 15, said she believed the question was a good sign that things would turn out in her favor.
“I felt so lucky because it was one of the questions I practiced to answer,” she said.
Arida said some people may think her response was a little out-of-the-box for a science graduate. “When it comes to real life, I tend to use my heart when making decisions, and that’s where my answer came from,” she said.
“I already saw chemistry as something that’s fun and interesting when I was in high school. So I decided to take up chemistry in college, also to challenge myself. I knew chemistry would be a tough course. I wanted to prove something to myself and to make my parents proud,” she said.
Arida also participated in but failed to win the Miss Philippines-Earth pageant last year.
Also proclaimed winners Sunday were Bb. Pilipinas-International Bea Rose Santiago of Masbate and Bb. Pilipinas-Tourism Joanna Cindy Miranda of Nueva Ecija.
Santiago, who was also proclaimed Bb. Avon, was an international model of the Ford modeling agency and has traveled to different parts of the world in the job. Her family moved to Toronto, Canada, when she was 14. She came back to the Philippines to try her luck in the pageant.
Dedicated
“I’ve never been so dedicated. I flew all the way from another country, left my life there. I went on a very strict diet. I had to focus. Every day I had to dedicate my personal life, everything, just for the sake of winning Binibini. So I dedicate all my eight months of stay here in the Philippines to Binibini,” said the 20-year-old communication student of York University.
When Miss International Beauty Congress president Hirofumi Hashimoto asked Santiago to complete the sentence, “The ideal Filipino is…” in the final round, Santiago replied, “… both proud and happy.”
“We love the Philippines so much that we are willing to come back here every year. We’re willing to spend our Christmas, holidays every year just to be here in the Philippines, because we Filipinos will always feel at home here,” she said.
She will represent the Philippines in the Miss International pageant.
Hashimoto was assisted by Nicole Schmitz in crowning Santiago. Schmitz won last year’s Binibining Pilipinas-International crown and cracked the semifinals in the global contest.
Miranda, who is set to compete in the Miss Tourism Queen International pageant, also bagged the Binibining Petron and Cream Silk Beyond Beautiful Woman awards.
She competed with 2012 Miss Universe first runner-up Janine Tugonon in the Miss Thomasian Personality contest when they were both students at the University of Santo Tomas. Tugonon won the crown and Miranda was first runner-up.
‘Unstoppable’
In the final round of the competition, judge Liliana Zawadzki asked Miranda what personal quality people remember about her.
“One word that can describe me is ‘unstoppable.’ Everything I wanted in life, I did, even if I didn’t have permission from my parents, from my friends or from people around me. If I know that what I want to do is right and good for me, I will do it. And in the end, I know people around me will be proud of me.”
The three titleholders each took home P500,000 in management contracts from Binibining Pilipinas Charities Inc. (BPCI), plus products and services from sponsors.
The BPCI awarded the Bb. Pilipinas-Supranational crown to pageant veteran Mutya Johanna Datul.
The 20-year-old student from Isabela, who also bagged the Miss Photogenic and Best in Long Gown awards, received her crown from 2012 Miss Supranational third runner-up Elaine Kay Moll, who was last year’s Bb. Pilipinas first runner-up.
German-Filipino Pia Wurtzbach rounded up the Top 5 and was proclaimed 2013 Bb. Pilipinas first runner-up. The former ABS-CBN TV personality also won the Binibining San Miguel Zero Fit and Sexy Body awards. The BPCI did not say if she will be sent to an international competition, but as a runner-up, she may still join the pageant in the future.
The five winners are expected to undergo intense training for their respective international competitions and make official appearances for the pageant’s charity work.
The 50th edition of the Binibining Pilipinas pageant also paid tribute to all its past winners, many of whom paraded in glamorous evening gowns during the opening number.
Stella Marquez-Araneta, BPCI chairperson, received a tribute during the ceremonies.
Thanks for support
In her speech, Araneta said it was the first time she stepped on the Binibining Pilipinas stage after 50 editions. She expressed her gratitude to the Filipino people for the support that the pageant has been getting since it was established in 1964.
Araneta is a Colombian who was a semifinalist in the 1960 Miss Universe pageant and the first woman to be proclaimed Miss International in the same year. She married Filipino Jorge Araneta, whom she thanked when he joined her on stage.
Gerard Salonga conducted the ABS-CBN Philharmonic Orchestra, which provided musical accompaniment to the ceremonies.
Martin Nievera teamed up with Dawn Zulueta to host the pageant, along with 2010 Miss Universe fourth runner-up Venus Raj and 2011 Miss Universe third runner-up Shamcey Supsup, who manned the satellite stage.
ABS-CBN beamed the 2013 Bb. Pilipinas coronation night on the same evening, and will air the show on the global television network The Filipino Channel.

Read more: http://entertainment.inquirer.net/89849 ... z2QZOwnV5l
hustlergalore

Date of Birth: 30 Jan 1980
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: cinema

Postby TALA » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am

LONGHAIR wrote:SAYANG OF THE NIGHT

MUTYA DATUL WOULD HAVE BEEN THE PERFECT MS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE, IF ONLY SHE WAS ELOQUENT. HER FACE IS WHAT WE DREAM OUR MISS PHILIPPINES OF THE MODERN ERA WOULD LOOK LIKE. STUNNING, GORGEOUS, AND BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT EVEN TRYING. SHE WAS THE PRETTIEST OF THE NIGHT...A TRUE PINAY BEAUTY. IF ONLY THIS WAS JUST A CONTEST OF LOOKS AND CATWALKING.

SURPRISE OF THE NIGHT

ARA ARIDA NEVER CAME TO LIGHT UNTIL THAT EVENING GOWN PRESENTATION... HER WIN IN THE SWIMSUIT COMPETITION WAS MET BY ??? AT THE ARANETA, BUT AFTER FLIPPING THE PAGES OF MY BINIBINI MAGAZINE I REALIZE SHE DID HAVE THE BEST PHYSIQUE. WHAT MY PROBLEM WITH ARA IS THAT SHE IS A BEAUTY THAT HAS TO BE 'ABSORBED'. SHE DOES NOT JUMP OUT OF A PAGE AND MESMERIZE YOU WITH THOSE PERFECT FEATURES...SHE NEEDS TO WORK ON HER MAKE-UP AND HAIRSTYLE TO CAPTURE THAT 'WORLD CLASS' BEAUTY (AN UPDO IS A NO NO, BECAUSE IT MAKES HER LOOK OLD). SHE ALSO NEEDS TO WORK ON HER Q AND A - STILL TENDS TO BE LONG WINDED AND NOT STRAIGHT TO THE POINT - LEARN HOW TO SUM UP REPLIES RIGHTAWAY WITH A STAMP OF CONVICTION. OVERALL, THE JUDGES HAVE CHOSEN A DECENT CANDIDATE. AS TO TOPPING JANINE'S FEAT? I DOUBT IT VERY MUCH. HOPE SHE DOES NOT END THE FINALS STREAK THOUGH. I'LL BE WATCHING HER PROGRESS, WHO KNOWS MAYBE I WILL CHANGE MY VIEWS IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS...

SATISFACTION OF THE NIGHT

BEA SANTIAGO. SHE WAS YES YES YES ALL THROUGHOUT THE COMPETITION. SHE COULD WEAR ANY OF THOSE CROWNS AND WE CAN EXPECT THAT SHE WILL DO WELL. I AM QUITE SURE THE MS INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZERS ARE DYING TO HAVE HER IN THEIR PAGEANT. AN OVERALL PERFORMANCE AND A BEAUTY THAT IS HARD TO DENY A TITLE. BEA SANTIAGO WAS MY TOP PICK FOR THE NIGHT. A UNIVERSE WIN WOULD HAVE MADE ME HAPPIER, NEVERTHELESS THE INTERNATIONAL CROWN IS ALSO FITTING WITH A HUGE POTENTIAL TO BRING HOME ANOTHER INTERNATIONAL CROWN.

SO CLOSE OF THE NIGHT

PIA WUTZBACH. THE ALTERNATIVE TO ANY OF THE TITLEHOLDERS SHOULD THEY NOT BE ABLE TO FULFILL THEIR DUTIES. VERY FITTING. MY FRIEND AND I THINK SHE WOULD ROCK MISS UNIVERSE. ANOTHER TOP PERFORMER - BEAUTY, BRAINS, AND FIERCENESS. THIS IS ONE CANDIDATE I WOULD WISH TO COME BACK NEXT YEAR AND SEE THAT UNIVERSE CROWN ON HER HEAD.

SULTRY OF THE NIGHT

CINDY MIRANDA. SHE WAS THE QUIET CONTENDER. AND SHE GLIDED WITH SO MUCH SULTRINESS - MADAME JUST CAN'T IGNORE HER. CINDY WOULD'VE BEEN GOOD FOR THE INTERNATIONAL CROWN TOO, BUT I GUESS FATE WOULD HAVE IT ANOTHER WAY. WONDER IF MISS WORLD OF MISS EARTH WOULD STILL WELCOME HER? SHE DEFINITELY DESERVES TO REPRESENT.

some good points there.
i still remember that "chaka ng list" comment you made on my prediction list thread in which i placed ara as my top bet for the BBPU crown and how i didn't have an eye for beauty. hahaha i won't argue about that anyway since i got 6/10. cheers.

TALA
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 25 May 2010
Profession: Professional Ranter
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Pilates, Yoga, Travel, Travel, Travel

Postby TALA » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:18 am

she needs a pretty extensive training in this department but for now, i'm happy that she speaks with substance. :) i must admit, however, that i kind of like cringed when she said the word "Philippines" it's very JT. haha
TALA

Date of Birth: 25 May 2010
Profession: Professional Ranter
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Pilates, Yoga, Travel, Travel, Travel

Postby lexuniverse » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:23 am

Arida reading from her statements is a woman who will find a way to win. This year was a very tight competition but she ended on top cause she has strategy. Misso people were focusing on Elima, Rabajante and Pis W. and oh as well as De Leon. The silent killer was Ms. Ara. She was wily all the way to the top. Did not really seek the spotlight but showed her stuffs to the decision makers. Good Good Great!! I like her. Congrats.
lexuniverse

Real Life Name/Nick: Looking
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1966
Profession: Financial Services
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Photography and Tennis

Postby gannady » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:54 am

i was still watching when my friend texted me that it was number 41 who won the MUP title. i was mad and like WTF??? since ABS was too delayed. i was so kinda' can't wait to see who is that number 41. it was the Q&A portion already and she was the first of the top 15. i carefully observe her beauty and the way she speaks. but OH! this girl never caught my attention since the pre-pageant. but after that night i just realized that she has a " Minorca Mercado - Miss Venezuela' 94" vibe. they are not look-alike but i see they have this the same " Class of beauty" type.

i know Arida will give a very strong fight! so Goodluck girl.
The former powerhouse has been awaken! PHILIPPINES!
gannady

Real Life Name/Nick: Lady Gannady
Date of Birth: 06 Jul 1982
Profession: mass communication
Hobbies/Interests: singing/ fashion

Postby sherlocks » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:38 am

TALA wrote:

she needs a pretty extensive training in this department but for now, i'm happy that she speaks with substance. :) i must admit, however, that i kind of like cringed when she said the word "Philippines" it's very JT. haha

based in this interview alone, i think she will do well come the Ms Universe close door interviews. The content of her answers is good. She's fluent. She's not stuttering. The only thing in this interview is her accent. But it hink it is just the typical Pinoy English accent so I hope this would be developed soon. We love you Ara! Good luck! :) :!! =c3
sherlocks

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Profession: Student
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Netting

Postby Zinnia » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:43 am

mga vaks naguguluhan ako alin ba talaga ang offcicial thread ni Ara Arida? parang tatlo tatlo nakikita ko un kay Jess Destiny, etong kay Tala at meron pa sa MU section un kay Atomik...... w/c i dont know kung talagang sincere fan sha ni Arida or gusto lang niya i-divide o hatiin ang numbers ng viewers ng official thread ni Ara para mas kumonti lol i dont know. (alam naman natin isa sa mga most viewed talaga ang Miss Philippines- Universe official thread sa misso diba) :%))
Zinnia
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 02 Apr 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Fashion, Movies

Postby misterology » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:11 am

wow she is so exotic she is very pretty. We are on a streak I'm sure she is another top 5 candidate
TALA wrote:CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
:!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
[font=CENTURY GOTHIC][color=#008080][size=120]
misterology

Date of Birth: 06 Aug 1976

Postby CHARMOSE » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:36 am

Not complaining at all! She used to be my bet at the very beginning so, I will root for her! She's beautiful and she deserves it :!!

ImageImage

CHARMOSE
FASHION EXPERTS are STYLE specialists.
FASHION EXPERTS are STYLE specialists.

Real Life Name/Nick: Kendi Pop
Date of Birth: 12 Mar 1991
Profession: Peeper
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: MALE BEAUTY, CATS

Postby Yuffie » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:50 am

One of my favorites during the press presentation, along with Mutya's hair flips. :hx Werk it gurl! >=p

♔ Binibining Pilipinas 2014 Winners ♔
Yuffie
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Yuffs
Date of Birth: 20 Apr 1994
Profession: part-time rockstar, part-time ninja
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: video games, beauty pageants, cute things, noodles
Message: Pick up those which are beneficial and shrug off those which are not.

Postby Maricel » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:31 am

Miss Universe 2013 is Ara Arida :=p :=p :=p
MU14 TOP 5: Venezuela, South Africa, Colombia, Indonesia, Serbia
Maricel

Real Life Name/Nick: Johnny Castle
Date of Birth: 07 May 1995
Profession: علم النفس
Hobbies/Interests: الأيـام القـادمـة

Postby paodaolei » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:10 am

I was browsing the net for new photos of Ms Arida via google images and I saw a photo directing me to this link

http://giaitri.vnexpress.net/tin-tuc/gi ... 57586.html

The article was in vietnamese so I did Google-translate it.

Are there any vietnamese forumers here? Because when I read through the translation, I read some comments about Ms Ara's overall appearance, which, is seemed to me, is bashing, or maybe its just from poor translation.

Thanks!

I'm happy for her win and will support her all the way!
paodaolei
MORTAL

paodaolei
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pola
Date of Birth: 30 Oct 1982
Profession: na
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Writing, Travels, Music

Postby Zinnia » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:51 am

Yuffie wrote:One of my favorites during the press presentation, along with Mutya's hair flips. :hx Werk it gurl! >=p

awww.. i love your siggy!! ung kay Mutya and Arida na siggy... :hx :hx :hx
Zinnia

Date of Birth: 02 Apr 1995
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Fashion, Movies

Postby missofan705 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Maging Semi-finalist ka lang, masayang masaya na ako. Same as what I expected with Janine Tugonon last year (in my final prediction, 4th Runner Up si Janine, pero in the final night, almost close to Miss Universe)!

Bonus na for me (and for some) kung higher placement, Top 5 or even the crown ang makuha mo.

I know it's too early, but I have my support. Arriba! ARA ARIDA, 24, PHILIPPINES!
A Filipino that shows respect to other nationalities is a proud Filipino.

Miss Universe Philippines 2010-2014
missofan705

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria Megan Lynne Isler
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Profession: Electronics Engineer (ECE)
Hobbies/Interests: ENGINEERING, Pageantry, Writing, Research, Charity

Postby blake » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Worried ako sa body nya, straight eh, sana ma work out pa ito. Pero overall ok na ok ako sa kanya, focus sya sa body at magpapayat pa konti kase mas maganda syang payat. :=p
blake

Real Life Name/Nick: Blkae
Date of Birth: 28 Dec 1977
Profession: model
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: surf the net

Postby Ladyshine » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Gaffud surely knows how to do his magic.

http://normannorman.com/2013/02/02/is-a ... inas-2013/

Looking forward for her further transformation for Ms. U pageant =D>
ImageImage
Ladyshine

Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1984
Profession: IT
Hobbies/Interests: Eat drink and be merry

Postby ike puyot » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Kudos to Ariella Arida for bringing back the Binibining Piolipinas-Universe crown to the University of the Philippines. Isn't it a coincidence that Miriam Quiambao's successor was Nina Ricci Alagao, also from the University of the Philippines? It doesn't hold true to you the fate of Nina Ricci. When photos of you came out before the screening, you remind me of a mestiza version of Maria Patricia Betita, 1991 Miss International semi-finalist. What attracted me on you is you have that natural poise, very calm and serene, with class, not exaggerated or learned. Shamcey Supsup ended the fans' misconception that once a Filipina ended as a runner-up in the Miss Universe, once she is succeeded by a UP coed, it was called jinx. This year might be a better one that once you bring back the crown that was last won by Maria Margarita Moran, everything will be a history.
ike puyot

Real Life Name/Nick: oedipus rex
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1961
Profession: maasage therapist
Hobbies/Interests: photography, sports, crossword puzzles, sudoku

Postby lui-gwapo » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:13 pm

Im extremely happy that one of my two favorites for the Miss Universe Philippines won the crown..

Eversince, I was already rooting for Charmaine Elima or Ara Arida to win the top crown and yes it happened. :!! :!! :!!

Elima can go back in a year or two to win the MUP crown. I will continue to support her if she does join again.

As for Ara, I know from the very beginning that you have what it takes to be Miss Universe. My support for you never waivered until the end.

Good luck and am very sure that you will do your best in this year's Miss Universe 2013 pageant!! :=p :=p

Yvethe SANTIAGO or Bianca Guidotti or Kris Janson for MISS UNIVERSE 2014!

PIA Wurthzbach for Miss Supranational!
lui-gwapo

Real Life Name/Nick: Luig
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Profession: businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Cars & Outdoors

Re: ARIELLA ARIDA Miss Universe Philippines 2013 Official Th

Postby timothyseth » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:22 pm

At first glance, she looks so Janine Tugonon here, yet she has her own ways to be different this coming Miss Universe 2013.. so beautiful and very Filipina. :)

Ariella, like Gloria and Margarita, is so universal sounding, even the Latino-speaking countries will easily hook with thename. I wonder what's her height? Hopefully she's 5'8 or so. You're in good hands dear, kayang kaya mo kumabog! Filipinos will pray for you dear that you can transform better physically and emotionally. Masungkit na sana natin ang Miss Universe crown this year, after 40 long years.

GORA ARIELLA! AJA ARIDA!
timothyseth
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Ultimate Lurker

Re: ARIELLA ARIDA Miss Universe Philippines 2013 Official Th

Postby minimalist » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:32 am

[b]ARA HAS LOTS OF POTENTIAL. I SEE A BIT OF CHARO RONQUILLO IN HER. I HOPE SHE'LL TAKE INSPIRATION FROM CHARO IN TERMS OF PACKAGING HERSELF PHYSICALLY[i]. BOTH GIRLS ARE FROM LAGUNA! BLACK STRAIGHT HAIR REALLY SUITS ARA. MAYBE ADD VOLUME ON IT COZ IT LOOKS FLAT. SHE NEED TO DEFINE HER WAIST AS IT LOOKS STRAIGHT....

AF FOR HER COMM SKILLS, I CAN SEE SHE CAN EXPRESS HER THOUGHTS WELL. SHE JUST NEEDS TO SOUND MORE ENGAGING BUT NOT OVERACTING... I'M SURE SHE CAN WORK ON THAT. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE HER IN ABS CBN SHOWS LIKE SHOWTIME.. [/i][i][i][/i][/i][/b]
minimalist

Real Life Name/Nick: gaspard
Date of Birth: 13 Apr 1984
Profession: makeup artist
Hobbies/Interests: arts, fashion

Our 3rd Ms. Universe

Postby gandapil » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:34 am

Ara Arida was in my Top 5 for Ms. Universe along with Bea, Mutya, Charmaine (boy! she screwed up her answer that cost her a crown) and Parul (the 1st two sentences of her answer, very confidently said, was already great but her elaboration of it went pffft!) This early, I would like to boost the confidence of Ara Arida (the vowel "a" creates an internal rhyme). Having been chosen to be the country's torchbearer in 2013 global pageantry, Ara has all the goods to make it as the 3rd Filipina Ms. Universe - looks, body, and brains. I've just realized that she's indeed alluring (her transformation from MPE 2012 to date is highly commendable) in pictures and in the pageant night. It was impossible to overlook the Laguna lass. Pre-pageant photos of her (alone and with other A & Q bets) prove the charm of Ara. I'm pleased to know that she's tall (172 cm., same as Shamcey's). Although height matters, Ara's face is her best asset, all natural (I think). As regards her communication skills, when Ara speaks she has the vibe of Mexican Ms. Universe 2010, however she has to be bubblier. We can no longer doubt that this UPLB graduate with a degree in Chemistry is brainy. Accent can be learned but as has already been proven in Ms. Universe, accent is not a determinant for a win, but fluent delivery. Ara has to sell Ms. Universe to the world in a very influential or convincing way. Ara's delivery can be enhanced. I'm sure Jonas's camp will certainly train her in this and enhance Ara's rate or speed of speaking (this aspect should be given 100% attention), pitch, phrasing, enunciation, facial expression, eye contact (she should listen well and look at the emcee during the interview when she responds), etc. She should always remember to make her listener feel her conviction (the merging of thought or sense and fluency should come naturally, like what happens when we converse casually). Ara's body can be made more Ms. Universe-ready. All pageant enthusiasts believe in the science of preparing pageant winners that Jonas's camp and BPCI is employing many years now. Instrumental for the Philippines's three-year peat in Ms. Universe, Mr. Cuay, the fitness guru of Bb., will surely give Ara an effective program to make Ara's abs surface which will give Ara an illusion of a taller height. I like her walk (which is gamely named "Arriba Walk") but Jonas can make it a perfect 10 (like the impressive walks of Venus, Shamcey, and Janine) before the Ms. Universe battle. Madame Stella and Jonas will surely not leave any leaf unturned for Ara (and the other girls) so that she can give a good fight abroad. All the best to our 2013 Ms. Universe - Philippines! =c3
gandapil

Real Life Name/Nick: Alen Mateo
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Academician
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: researching, jogging, traveling

Postby Dionysus » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:16 am

Natalie Mendoza wrote:Arida doesnt need alot of transformation but I still want her polished to perfection.

- Dont over tan, keep the current colour, youre neutral Filipina skin suits you

- When she wears a swimsuit I want her body to look glossy, but dont over do it either

- Be more fresher

:=p

agree on those points.

but she doesn't need 2 copy Chibana's hairstyle.
Dionysus

Real Life Name/Nick: DIONYSUS
Date of Birth: 03 Dec 2010
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: HOE
Hobbies/Interests: R&B
Message: Nina CleFLOPatra is a nationalistic cunt pretendin 2 be expert

PreviousNext

Return to Philippines