JUSTICE FOR KIAN!!!

Forum rules
Make friends here! Non-pageant related discussions about Lifestyle, Romance, Worldwide News, Spirituality, Celebrities, Music, Sports, etc.

Re: JUSTICE FOR KIAN!!!

Postby Mrs. Markova » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:21 am

MOTIVE

Ok, so let's play along with what Franklin Drilon oh so dramatically highlighted in the Senate hearing yesterday on the Kian Delos Santos case.

Ever the wily and BS trapo, Drilon said that the case is not about the anti-drug campaign but an extra judicial killing of a teenager by the police.

Let's assume he is correct.

So the question is --- did the 3 policemen went there JUST TO KILL?

On whose orders?

Certainly not the state nor the president because the standing order is to destroy the illegal drug apparatus.

Seriously, am trying to understand the motivation of the 3 policemen in gunning down a teenager. Again if its about drugs, there are certainly more suspects out there who are certified drug users/pushers.

But why an innocent-looking and helpless teen? What made them to drag him and shoot him? Are they that casually trigger happy? Or did they do it because there was an incentive?

The key to this is to get the 3 policemen to talk, or to check their background. Where were these 3 cops assigned before? Do they have links to politicians in Caloocan? We really have to dig deep as to why would they do such an act.

If as Drilon implies that it is EJK, and that it is immaterial that Kian is a drug mule or runner, then we should determine the real motive of the cops in taking him out brutally.

Does Drilon know something that we don't for him to assert and outrightly dismiss the drug angle?

If the intent is to randomly kill, who would stand to benefit, especially if this is blown up in media as murder most foul?

See what you did there Senator? #GalawangDilawan

ImageImage
Mrs. Markova
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 17 Aug 1990
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Fashion Icon
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Arts & Style
Message: I don't believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right.

Postby Diwata Agua Oxinada » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:52 pm

Lacson... SAGOT !!!

[youtube]OIEotAHkaeQ[/youtube]

Trillanes... SAGOT !!!

[youtube]JZkMOfBtLqQ[/youtube]

Hontivirus... SAGOT !!!

[youtube]f2_tSprKvVs[/youtube]

ImageImage
Diwata Agua Oxinada
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 06 Nov 1995
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: ----------
Hobbies/Interests: ---------

Postby odnalor1960 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:47 pm

SIGURADONG MARAMING MAG LILIKE DITO NA DILAWAN

BREAKING NEWS-SI DUTERTE ANG NAGPAPATAY KAY JOSE RIZAL

ETO ANG KATOTOHANAN

‘Paolo never asked for special favors’

FORMER Customs Commissioner Nicanor Faeldon on Thursday said Davao City Vice Mayor Paolo Duterte and the so-called Davao Group never asked for special favors from him.

“No, there was nothing illegal that he requested from me,” he told a press conference in Taytay, Rizal.

“I think he respects me too much because of my relationship to his father and I don’t believe Pulong will ever do that. Personal experience, Vice [Mayor] Pulong has never asked me [for] any illegal activity,” he added.
On the so-called Davao Group, the resigned Customs chief said he never met the group nor received any favors from them.

“No one has ever introduced himself to me as Davao group and asked for illegal request,” Faeldon said.

On Tuesday, self-confessed Customs “fixer” Mark Taguba showed the Senate blue ribbon committee a text message he supposedly received mentioning the names “Paolo” and “Pulong” before he met with Davao councilor Nilo “Small” Abellera Jr. to personally pay a P5-million “enrollment fee” that would allow his shipments to go through the Bureau of Customs “without being alerted.”

http://www.thestandard.com.ph/news/top-stories/245324/-paolo-never-asked-for-special-favors-.html
odnalor1960

Real Life Name/Nick: TIT
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball

Postby POTPOT PURUROT » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:43 pm

ImageImageImage
POTPOT PURUROT
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 06 Jul 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Salesman
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Message: UTANG... minsan mas tumatagal pa yan kaysa sa isang relasyon!

Postby Milotick » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:32 pm

Just some quick notes on the Delos Santos case:

1. The issue, like many before it, has been deliberately muddled. The issue is not whether the boy was a courier, a runner, or a pusher, or even whether 17-year old teenagers have been taking part in the drug trade. The issue is whether his death was a justifiable killing by the police. Hindi mahirap maintindihan iyan, pero ang daming mga tao na nililihis ang isyu. Ang bitaw pa ng isang piskal sa Kalookan, hindi kapani-paniwala na "super innocent" ang bata - sabay hirit na "The media narrative is too black and white. Without evidence, it would be unfair to ascribe which one is guilty or innocent." On one hand, pinagmukha na niyang guilty of something, anything, ang bata, pero pag dating sa pulis, aba, huwag magmadaling sabihin kung guilty or innocent.
Then again, this fiscal is known in social media for his, uhm, brave and blazing commentaries on the need to kill certain groups and political affiliations like cockroaches.

2. Pinalalaki daw ng media?
Teka, we train, arm, and pay policemen to protect us and enforce the law. Everything they do as policemen, they do in our name. if they killed the boy in cold blood, dapat talaga magalit tayo kasi tayo ang nagpasweldo at nagbigay ng baril sa kanila.
Magalit ka sa kriminal, pero lalo kang magalit kung ikaw ang nagswesweldo at nag aarmas sa kriminal.

3. Ahh, eh bakit parang ang laking tao ni Kian. Mas importante ba siya sa mga pinapatay ng mga killer, adik at rapist?
Ganito na lang po. Trabaho ng pulis habulin ang mga killer, adik, at rapist. Mga kriminal yan eh. Pero kung ang pulis ay mag-asal kriminal, double whammy po iyan. Pulis yan eh. Again, we train, arm, and pay them. In both cases, karapatan natin singilin ang mga awtoridad. But in the second case, mas malaki ang pananagutan nila.

4. Eto pa. Kayong mga media, bakit Kian lang kayo ng Kian! Di ninyo i-cover ang mga namasaker, o pinatay ng mga adik! O yung storya ni Bautista! Mga bias(ed) kasi kayo!
Uhm, kung di ka naman nagbabasa ng dyaryo o nanunuod ng newscast, at umaasa lang sa makikita mo sa mga katalinuhang pinopost ng mga kaibigan mo sa FB feed mo, eh ganun na nga yun.
Hindi lang po Kian ang mga storya na kinokover at nilalabas namin. Mayroon pong customs, merong Bautista, electoral tribunal, merong west philippine sea, at merong ibang mga krimen gaya ng riding-in-tandem, rape, masaker, murder, etc. Bakit, saan ba ninyo nababalitaan ang lahat ng mga karumaldumal na krimen na iyan? Sa mga coverage ni Mocha?
Kung ginagawa po ninyong pahayagan ninyo ang Facebook, huwag ninyo kaming sisihin kung kulang-kulang ang nakukuha ninyong balita. Ang FB ay social networking site. Social. Networking. Kung ano ang mga i-follow mo, i-like mo, at i-share ng friends mo, yun lang ang mababasa mo. Kung kulang kulang ang feed mo, aba eh ikaw ang kulang-kulang mamili.

5. Tanong ng isang uhm beteranong journo sa presscon ni Digong, sang-ayon ba si digong sa sinasabi daw ng mga netizens na pinalalaki lang ang isyu ni Kian ng mga dilawan at ng human rights at ng mga kalaban ni Digong?
Obviously, leading at loaded ang tanong ni beteranong journo, diba? Sa sobrang leading, akala ko tuloy, rhetorical question na. Pero hayaan mo na.
Ang isyu ay hindi dilaw o pula. Ang daming hirap makuha ito. Ang mundo hindi umiikot sa pagitan ng DDS vs dilawan. Sasabihin ko sanang false dichotomy, pero baka mahirap pa i-spellingin. Kung mahina talaga ang thought processes, binary na lang talaga ang lahat.

6. On some details: The boy supposedly fired back with a .45 cal pistol. That is a hefty pistol, whose base model weighs 1.1 kilos. It's not to say that a 17-year old can't handle a .45 because I'm certain they can. However, the boy was wearing boxer shorts. Boxers. Last time I checked, boxer shorts do not come with a leather belt. Ang bukod tanging tao na magsusuot lang ng belt kasama ng kanyang underwear ay si Batman. O sige, isama mo na si Robin. Gayunpaman, utility belt ang gamit nila.
If anyone can tuck a .45 cal pistol into his boxer shorts and parade around the neighborhood, my hats off to that guy. So does that mean the boy was just holding the .45 cal pistol in his hand the whole time in full view of the public? Sa madaling salita, mahirap kumarga ng kwarentay singko kung naka boxer shorts ka lang.
6a. One True Believer bent double trying to explain how the .45cal pistol could have ended up in the left hand of a right-handed boy. She said, oh he must have used both hands to fire the pistol, so it was not inconceivable that the pistol stayed with the left hand when he fell.
Hindi po baseball bat ang pistol, na dalawang kamay ang nakahawak sa pistol grip. When a man uses both hands to fire the pistol, he is really just using one hand on the grip, and using the other hand to support it. So hindi po magic na lilipat yung grip mula sa kanang kamay papunta sa kaliwa habang natutumba dahil lang dalawang kamay ang ginamit sa baril.

7. On the paraffin text, the boy tested negative. However, inconclusive ang paraffin tests, and most law enforcement agencies abroad refuse to conduct this kind of tests anymore. Did he fire a gun? The test doesn't really prove anything either way. The bigger issue would be whether he had a gun to begin with.

8. Lastly, a big part of the problem is that the President himself has been sending mixed and dangerous signals from the very start. Yes, a drug war is necessary, yes drugs are a problem. Yet he is deliberately sidelining the institutions that are supposed to be the checks and balances. Media is the enemy. Human rights advocates are the enemy. Anyone who says anything critical of the drug war gets the dirty finger or more.Then his allies paint everyone critical with a brush dipped in yellow paint.
Yesterday, the President said he never told policemen that he will back them up if they commit a crime. Before that, he said he would grant absolute pardon immediately for policemen convicted of implementing his drug war. Yet at least three times, in three separate speeches, the President had publicly said that if he had been present in the drug raids, he would have brought the suspects to the back of the building and shot them himself. Each time he would say that, we would gape and ask ourselves, Did he just say that? Was that a joke? Or hyperbole?
Or do we need to use our creative imagination?

When the President speaks like this, do you still wonder what our policemen think?

Milotick
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: jojo
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1995
Profession: EMBALMER
Hobbies/Interests: ------

Postby manoypoe » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:45 pm

ABNORMAL NA PURO NA LANG DILAW ANG NAKIKITA NG MGA BUANG NA ITO. =;)) =;))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:49 pm

Juan Nationalist
August 24 at 1:55pm ·

In today's senate hearing on the case of Kian Delos Santos, relieved Caloocan Chief Police Chito Bersaluna admitted that their only basis for linking Kian to drug activities are posts circulating in social-media such as FACEBOOK only AFTER Kian was killed by police operatives in Caloocan.
One word, PUTANGINA.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:50 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:52 pm

Madam Claudia
20 hrs ·

Kaloka! Eh si Polong lumabas din sa social media na involve sa drug smuggling, papatayin nyo na rin? Nyahahaha!
Tengene! Sayang ang intel fund.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:57 pm

Madam Claudia
August 24 at 6:30am ·

Sino ang nagsabi nito?
"kung ayaw lumaban, palabanin mo"
"Kung walang baril, bigyan mo ng baril"

So magtatanong pa ba kayo kung bakit maraming napapatay ang mga abusadong kapulisan?
Tapos kapal ng fuckmumukha ng mga tangang Brand X na sabihing "Wag sisihin si Panginoong Digong namin".
Utot nyo kulay purple mga Brand X... Kaloka!!!

Duterte: I never promised to protect cops who commit abuses
Published August 23, 2017 8:40pm
By TRISHA MACAS, GMA News
STO. TOMAS, Batangas — President Rodrigo Duterte on Wednesday said he never promised to protect law enforcement officers involved in abuses as he again addressed the killing of teenager Kian Loyd Delos Santos.

“I said I would protect those who are doing their duty. I never promised to protect those who are supposedly engaged in doing their duty but committing a crime in the process — abuses. That cannot be done,” Duterte said at the inauguration of a solar panel factory here.

In previous speeches, Duterte has repeatedly said that he would pardon cops who are charged for their involvement in drug operations.

But he has promised to back an investigation into the death of Delos Santos, who was killed by Caloocan City police last week during a drug operation.

The cops involved in the operation initially claimed that the 17-year-old fired at them, forcing them to shoot back. But CCTV footage showed that Delos Santos was dragged by cops, belying their claim that he fought back.

In his speech, Duterte said law enforcers should know what to do during encounters.

"You are not allowed to kill a person who is kneeling down, begging for his life. That is murder. Itong mga pulis at military, hindi ko na kailangan that I — every time I issue an order, mag-lecture ako — the modalities and the procedure," he said, before mentioning Delos Santos' case.

"I’m not justifying ‘yung sa Caloocan. It was really bad. Hindi naman performance of duty ‘yung ganoon. Do not commit a crime," Duterte added. —JST, GMA News

= HARAP HARAPANG MAGSINUNGALING ANG PUCHA. PALAKPAKAN NA MGA TARDS. IPAGTANGGOL NA ANG PINAKASINUNGALING NA TAO NGAYON SA BANSA NATING SAWI. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby odnalor1960 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:19 am

PALTOS NA NAMAN ANG LATEST NA DESTABILASASYON NG DILAWAN DESPERADO NA PATI ANG MGA ALAGAD NG SIMBAHAN NA MAY HEPATITIS BAKIT NAWALA NA DAW ANG DATING GALIT NATIN NA IPINAKITA NOON SA PAGKAMATAY NI NINOY.KAHIT PATAYIN PA NI KRIS AQUINO SI NOYNOY MAGDIRIWANG PA ANG BUONG SAMBAYANAN.
odnalor1960

Postby POTPOT PURUROT » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:28 am

ETOH NAGBABALIK SI DELIMAW...
:!! click and see this video :!!

This is what I am saying you dilawan retards... You knew all along the answer to the drug problem and yet you did nothing for more than 30 years?!!! And now you yak and yak like you are the virtuous and righteous ones?!!! You complain about the cure but stay silent on the sickness, idiots!

ImageImageImage
POTPOT PURUROT

Postby lucy » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:40 am

odnalor1960 wrote:PALTOS NA NAMAN ANG LATEST NA DESTABILASASYON NG DILAWAN DESPERADO NA PATI ANG MGA ALAGAD NG SIMBAHAN NA MAY HEPATITIS BAKIT NAWALA NA DAW ANG DATING GALIT NATIN NA IPINAKITA NOON SA PAGKAMATAY NI NINOY.KAHIT PATAYIN PA NI KRIS AQUINO SI NOYNOY MAGDIRIWANG PA ANG BUONG SAMBAYANAN.

THIS IS SO TRUE UBUSIN AT PATAYIN LAHAT NG ANGKAN NG MGA AQUINO AT COJUANCO MAS LALO PA MATUTUWA SAMBAYANAN! =D> :!! =c3 :=p

lucy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: lucy
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1985
Profession: professor
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, tennis, beaches, heritage sites

Postby manoypoe » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:58 am

lucy wrote:
odnalor1960 wrote:PALTOS NA NAMAN ANG LATEST NA DESTABILASASYON NG DILAWAN DESPERADO NA PATI ANG MGA ALAGAD NG SIMBAHAN NA MAY HEPATITIS BAKIT NAWALA NA DAW ANG DATING GALIT NATIN NA IPINAKITA NOON SA PAGKAMATAY NI NINOY.KAHIT PATAYIN PA NI KRIS AQUINO SI NOYNOY MAGDIRIWANG PA ANG BUONG SAMBAYANAN.

THIS IS SO TRUE UBUSIN AT PATAYIN LAHAT NG ANGKAN NG MGA AQUINO AT COJUANCO MAS LALO PA MATUTUWA SAMBAYANAN! =D> :!! =c3 :=p

SINONG SAMBAYANAN? ANG MGA NAUTO NI LORD FENTANYL NA PAKONTI KONTI NA DAHIL NABUBUKSAN NA ANG MGA MATA NG IBANG MGA BUMOTO SA KANYA? MGA HALANG NA LANG ANG KALULUWA ANG NATITIRA PA PERO MABUBUKSAN DIN ANG MGA MATA NILA ONCE PAMILYA NA NILA ANG MABIKTIMA.

AT PANAGUTIN NILA ANG MGA AQUINO, IBILANGGO SILA KUNG NAGKASALA. PERO SIGURADO NA ANG KARMA SA PAMILYANG DUTERTE. MALAPIT NA. SILA PALA ANG TUNAY NA MGA DRUG LORDS. TALAGANG DIVINE JUSTICE ANG PAGKAHULI NG SHABU SA CUSTOMS. [-X [-X :D/ :D/ =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby sophocles » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:06 pm

lucy wrote:

O, siningit mo na naman ang mga Aquinos at Cojuangcos sa usapan. Wala namang nagtatanggol sa mga Aquinos/Cojuangcos dito. Pinagpipilitan mo lang na isingit sila sa usapan dahil wala ka ng masabi para ipagtanggol ang Fentanyl-addicted mong presidente na may anak na big-time shabu smuggler.
sophocles

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby manoypoe » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:28 pm

sophocles wrote:
lucy wrote:

O, siningit mo na naman ang mga Aquinos at Cojuangcos sa usapan. Wala namang nagtatanggol sa mga Aquinos/Cojuangcos dito. Pinagpipilitan mo lang na isingit sila sa usapan dahil wala ka ng masabi para ipagtanggol ang Fentanyl-addicted mong presidente na may anak na big-time shabu smuggler.

SOBRANG PAGKABUANG ANG PAG IIDOLO NILA KAY LORD FENTANYL. PARANG SATANISM NA KULTO NA SILA. KAKAPANOOD KO LANG NG ME GANITONG TEMA NA MOVIE. =O/ =O/ :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:46 pm

PASINTABI SA MABABAIT NA SUPPORTERS, PARA LANG ITO SA MGA BALAHURANG KA DDS, BASAHIN NIYO. ILAGAY NIYO SA PUSO'T DAMDAMIN NIYO.

Idefendph: i-Defend PhilippinesLike Page
11 hrs ·
"#Sana_naririnig ng mga #bumaril sa anak ko 'yun. Pero kung may #puso pa sila, maraming simbahan, #magsimba sila. Sa lahat ng mga #pulis na #nakapatay ng #inosente, magsimba kayo, #hindi_pa_huli_para_magbago,"
Saldy Delos Santos as he bade goodbye to his slain son Kian. #IDefendPH #AbusesUnderDuterteAdministration

-------------
Delos Santos, who was unable to sleep on the final night of his son's wake, admitted he was still at a loss for words.

"Minsan natanong ko sa anak ko, #bakit ikaw pa eh #napakabait mo?" Delos Santos said in his eulogy.

"Mula #alas_6 ng umaga, gumigising na ang anak ko, ilalatag 'yung #paninda namin. Pagdating ng alas-12 [ng #tanghali], ako naman ang papalit sa kanya. Bandang alas-7 [ng gabi] #pag_uwi niyan, tutulong pa #magligpit ng paninda. Paano mapapasok ang #droga sa pamilya ko?" he said.

His son's shooting in an anti-drug operation on Aug. 16 has drawn heavy public condemnation as witness statements and forensic and video evidence indicate that he was executed.

"Hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko, pinaaaral ko ang anak ko para maging mabuting mamamayan ngunit sa isang saglit ay papatayin na lang," he said.

"Punong-puno ng #pag_asa 'yung bata," he said referring to his 17-year-old son who wanted to be a police officer.

Ironically, it was the police who took Kian's life, accusing the teenager of resisting arrest and fighting back with a gun during an anti-drug operation.

"#Hinuli nila 'yung anak ko, #pinipilit nilang magturo ng bahay na may droga. #Nagmamakaawa ang anak ko, wala ba silang puso?" he said sobbing

"Sana naririnig ng mga bumaril sa anak ko 'yun. Pero kung may puso pa sila, maraming simbahan, magsimba sila. Sa lahat ng mga pulis na nakapatay ng inosente, magsimba kayo, hindi pa huli para magbago," he added.

Delos Santos said he wishes that the cops who killed his son would not suffer the same fate because the pain is indescribable.

"Alam ko #ama rin kayo... Alam ko kung gaano niyo kamahal ang una niyong anak na lalaki... Ganoon din ako," he said.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/08/26/17/k ... ra-magbago
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:01 pm

WHEN HEAVEN WEPT
English Translation of the Homily at the Funeral Mass for Kian Lloyd De los Santos
Gospel: John 3:16ff.
By Bishop Pablo Virgilio S. David

Santa Quiteria Parish Church
Diocese of Kalookan
Caloocan city

Dear brother priests in the Diocese of Kalookan, especially the parish priest of Santa Quiteria Parish, Fr. George Alfonso, MSC, the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart here present today, the other guest priests, the De los Santos family, brothers and sisters in Christ, thank you for joining us in this Funeral Mass for the eternal repose of KIan Lloyd de los Santos.

Every human being has parents, even if some parents might choose not to acknowledge them. Jesus too was a human being; he too had parents. He acknowledged Mary and Joseph as his parents.

It is normal for a son or daughter to bury a dead parent. What we are doing today is not so normal; it is the parents who are burying their child. It's a reversal of roles. It is not right.

It is not easy to condole with parents who have lost a child. You cannot just say, "I know what you are going through," if you have never lost and buried a child who is at the prime of his youth and is just learning to weave his dreams. In such circumstances, it is better to keep quiet.

But there is one mother who can truly condole with Lorenza today--The Blessed Mother Mary. She has the right to say to Lorenza, "I know what you feel; I also lost my son. Like your son, he was also arrested, beaten up, and murdered, even though he was innocent."

For us Christians, Jesus is not just a human being. We profess faith in him as a Son of God. And so even God the Father in heaven has a right to say to Zaldy today: "I know what you feel; I also lost a son. I gave him up, for love of you." That is the reason why I chose the famous John 3:16 for our Gospel today. "For God so loved the world, He gave us His only Son so that all who believe might not perish but might have eternal life."

That must be also the reason why it's not just KIan's family that is weeping today. Heaven too is weeping. The weather is dark and gloomy. The rain poured down very early this morning. All the agony and sorrow of heaven pours down whenever God in heaven loses a single one of His children.

Lorenza and Zaldy, you are not alone. We have here with us today the other parents who have also lost a son or daughter to the cruel drug war. Your son Kian was actually not the first among the very young victims of the drug war. Just here in our vicinity in Caloocan, Malabon and Navotas, I can cite more than a dozen of them:
1.) Nercy Galicio, 16 years old, from Bgy. Tumana, Navotas. He was shot in head on April19, 2017.
2.) Arjay Suldao, 16 years old, also from Navotas. He was abducted and murdered on March 20, 2017.
3.) Alvin Preda, 19 years old. He was murdered at Kapak Liit, in Caloocan on March 29, 2017.
4.) Allan Lastimado, 18. He was abducted by masked men at Market 3, shot along R10 in Navotas on May 3, 2017.
5.) Raymart Siapo, 19 years old. He was abducted by masked men and shot in Bangkulasi, Navotas on March 29, 2017.
6.) Irish Nhel Glorioso, 18 years old. He was also abducted by masked men on his way to market 3, shot along R10 Navotas on June 8, 2017.
7.) John dela Cruz, 16 years old. He was shot by masked men outside their home along R10 near bus terminal Navotas on january 26, 2017.
8.) Liezel Llimit, 16 years old. She was Shot and killed by unknown assailants near Pescadores, Malabon on June 20, 2017.
9.) Troy Villanueva, 17 years old from Libis Nadurata, Caloocan, abducted and killed. His body was found floating at creek on June 6, 2017.

The most gruesome cases happened to the former neighbors of the De los Santos Family: the Santor Family, who moved to Bagong Silang after the slumdwellers' shanties in their area were demolished. Ten masked men were in search for an alleged drug suspect named Jay-R Santor. Perhaps incensed that his friends and family would not betray his whereabouts, they murdered all of them. Here's the additional list:
10.) Jonel Segovia, 15-year-old friend of Jay-R Santor, from Bagong Silang Caloocan city
11.) Angelito Soriano, 16 years old, also a friend of Jay-R Santor, from Bagong Silang Caloocan city,
12.) Sonny Espinosa, 16 years old and also a friend of Jay-R Santor.
13.) Kenneth Lim, 20 years old, another friend of Jay-R Santor.

All four of them were killed by masked men at 9pm of December 28, last year, 2016. They were not done yet. They also killed Jay-R's mother Cristina and brother Ednel, and his pregnant sister Analyn, including the unborn child in her womb. They killed eight people in a few minutes; they did not even succeed in abducting their target dug suspect, Jay-R Santor. They played hit and miss after a few days. They killed two other boys named Jay-Rs; they were the wrong Jay-Rs. Not Jay-R Santor.

I do not know if Mrs. Luzviminda Siapo is here. Her name symbolizes the Philippines: a contraction of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao LUZVIMINDA. She too lost her 19 year-old son. She learned about it only on Facebook, and had to beg her employer in Kuwait to be allowed to come home to bury her boy. Raymart was a handicapped boy; he was clubfooted. He had been accused of peddling marijuana. His name was submitted and included in the Barangay's drug watch list by a neighbor who had a quarrel with him over something that had nothing at all to do with drugs. Two days later, they were visited by fourteen hooded men. Not finding him at home, they picked up someone from the barangay, covered his face with a mask, and asked him to identify Raymart--who was on his way home. They abducted him, brought him to a dark place in Bangkulasi, told him to run. The poor boy apologized that he could not run because he was club-footed. So they beat him up, broke his tiny legs, and shot him in the head several times. (An eyewitness had seen the murder and narrated it to the mother later.)

I still recall that day when I said the funeral Mass for Luzviminda's son. She wailed inside the Church. Her tears flooded the glass window of her son's casket. She looked at my direction. I thought she was talking to me; I realized her gaze was fixed on the icon of the crucified Christ behind the altar and she cried out, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

I also witnessed on TV the wailing of Lorenza as she was being interviewed by the media. She was asked if the belated accusation by the police was true, that Kian was an addict and a drug runner. She said, "How dare you say your accusations against my son after you have killed him! He was not even in the drug watch list and had never had a police record. Prove your charges! And let's suppose that my son is indeed an addict and a drug runner. Is that enough reason to kill him in cold blood?"

That is why there are many people here now who are condoling with you, Zaldy and Lorenza. They are here not because of politics. They are here to silently express their solidarity with you and the many others whose children have also died because they allegedly "fought back". Many of them have not bothered to file charges, for fear that another one of their children might also be abducted and killed. There are many witnesses who have not had the courage to testify in court, for fear of reprisal.

But thanks to the outpouring of solidarity, you found the courage to pursue legal means to obtain justice for your son. Even your neighbors found the courage to stand as witness, to testify to what they had seen and heard. I also salute the young lady Barangay Chair for having the courage to submit the CCTV footages. (The families of other victims had demanded such CCTV footages in other barangays and never got them. Most of them were told that the CCTV were not functioning. Almost always, they would be functioning again after a day.) Even the city mayor had the courage to demand an independent investigation--which I was invited to, when he held a meeting of the Peace and Order Council of Caloocan the day after KIan's murder.

You can't imagine how many people you have touched with your courage to make a stand. I pray that through your example, the many other relatives and friends of the so many other victims will also come out, so that the souls of their loved ones who have been killed, either in a police operation or by masked killers, will finally be laid to rest.

The murder of Kian Lloyd was just part of the so-called "One Time Big Time" Police operation that began last August 12. They killed 32 in Bulacan, 25 in Manila, and ten in Caloocan within two days. And we were all shocked when we heard these words on TV: "I hear that 32 had been killed in a police operation in Bulacan. That's good! If we can kill another 32 each day, perhaps we can lessen what ails this country."

In this Mass, we would like to cry out to the authorities in government: Enough with the killings! Stop the killings, for heaven's sake! Let us please sit down and discuss reasonably as citizens of one country. Let us help out in addressing this problem of illegal drugs properly, but not in a manner that has no respect for the law. Not in a manner that almost treats addicts and pushers as vermin, as non-humans. Addiction is a disease; let us please address it as a health issue!

I don't know if you know that Kian was murdered in the evening of the feast day of the patron saint of our Cathedral, San Roque. This saint lived in the medieval times when Europe was devastated by pestilences and plagues which they did not know yet how to deal with during those pre-scientific times. Perhaps because they were horrified about contamination, some kings and governors during those times, employed the ruthless solution of rounding up those who had been infected by the disease, not just to quarantine them but to literally exterminate them like chickens. It was during those times that San Roque our patron defied the kings and went for the path of mercy and compassion by daring instead to nurse the infected victims, not minding the risk on his own life. Therefore he contracted the disease himself. But God spared him of death. The healer was eventually healed.

Maybe God took Kian on the feast day of San Roque because he has a message for us all. So that we would wake up and realize that extermination is not the right solution to the modern pestilence of addiction to illegal drugs. The addicts and pushers are not the enemies but the victims. The cruel and simplistic solution of exterminating them will not rid our country of illegal drugs. Thousands of kilograms of shabu will continue to flood our country if there is no systematic effort to trace the source. We are here to plead with the government: Stop the Killings! Start the Healing! We can work together for the healing of addicts through community-based rehabilitation programs. But more importantly, let us heal the divisions, the conflicts, and the exchanges of cruel words. Let us rid ourselves of anything that diminishes our humanity.

Zaldy and Lorenza, we are one with you in your grief. Even heaven condoles with you. Rest assured that Kian's life has not been wasted, even if it was cut short by senseless violence and cruelty. It is not wasted because it has served as a thorn that has pricked the consciences of our people and has awakened them from moral slumber.

May God in His Mercy grant rest and peace to Kian and to the souls of all other victims of extrajudicial killings. May God keep them in his fatherly and motherly embrace for all eternity.
AMEN.

manoypoe

Postby POTPOT PURUROT » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:21 pm

Sabi nila marami daw ang nakikisimpatya sa pagkamatay ni KIAN.... Ohhhh ayan binilugan ko na at wala pa yata sa 100 ang per bilog.... Hindi po umabot ng isang libo man lang..... Magbilang na kayo [-X [-X [-X Ayan binilang ko na talaga!! Wag kayong ano MAINSTREAM MEDIA :D/ :D/ :D/

SENATE : ANIMAL HOUSE

Like a bad screenplay from an 80s comedy movie, one after another, the members of the Philippine Senate displayed their callow, hollow and shallow understanding of the law and their own authority.

1) EAGER BEAVER: Risa H wants the SoJ to inhibit himself from the #Kian case. Why? Because, she and her cohorts cannot bait him with their witless attacks. In her excitement to use this as a legal toehold to relaunch her part's flailing bid for power and resuscitate its diminished popularity, she has forgotten herself and the extent of her authority. She should focus instead on her defense against allegations of witness tampering and illegal detention of minors both of which are intertwined with this case.

2) PORKY'S REVENEGE: Drilon pathetically attempts to cast aspersions on my friend, Darwin Cañete, but fails. He uses gossip and a series of questions that prove nothing beyond the uselessness of the proceedings because of the Senators handling it as well as the entire Senate's irrelevance.

3) LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE: Lacson, in his recent media spectacle once again, as he has done many times in the past (Dacer murder case, Yolanda housing Czar), shows he is either consummately corrupt or woefully incompetent. Whether the list he brandished in front of the media will hold water is anybody's guess. But, the succession of exposés show that there is a lot of guesswork involved which he should have backed with facts before delivering a privileged speech. Now, it has put his past and his son's present under shameful scrutiny.

Beyond occupy space and consume oxygen in Pasay, there doesn't seem to be any clear purpose to these artless people. WE DESERVE BETTER. Senate is a complete waste of our taxes.

:-O :-O :-O Breaking news !!! :-O :-O :-O
DRILON muntik ng malunod dahil nakatulog!!!

:-O :-O :-O BREAKING NEWS AGAIN :-O :-O :-O
DELIMA, NAKATAKAS !!!

Pasensya na, puro baboy ang nasa balita ko.
Wala po akong pinatatamaan na member dito sa Misso
Yung mga taeng Dilawan ang talagang kalaban ko hindi kayo :%))

ImageImageImage
POTPOT PURUROT

Postby Brenda Maita Lucrecia » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Anong meron si BOY LATIGO at dumistansya ngayon sa limelight
si FAKE VP LUGAW na super close kay BANAL. #Alam Na This :D/

ITS BETTER TO SHOW YOUR BAD PERSONALITY.
THAN TO ACT LIKE AN ANGEL FULL OF PLASTICITY.

Brenda Maita Lucrecia

Date of Birth: 07 Apr 1974
Profession: Veterinarian
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Cats & Dogs
Message: Never assume every Critic is a Hater. Not everyone is hating on U. Somebody is telling U the TRUTH.

Postby odnalor1960 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:04 am

REMEMBER NOYNOY,"HINDI KAYA NG SSS ANG HINIHILING NA 2 LIBONG DAGDAG PENSYON" PERO TINAASAN NIYA ANG SWELDO AT BENEPISYO NG MGA EXECUTIVE NG SSS.

NGAYON HINDI LAMANG FREE TUITION FEE SA TERTIARY EDUCATION

[url][url=http://imgur.com/Ys47Z9v]Image[/url][/url]
odnalor1960

Postby cindy_kato » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:37 am

"In pageant world full of Megan Young and Pia Wurtzbach, all we need is a Dayana Mendoza."
cindy_kato

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldito
Date of Birth: 03 May 1983
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Gangster
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Misso

Postby Dona Chichay Del Aruray » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:46 am

SMILE, it irritates those who wish to destroy you.
Dona Chichay Del Aruray

Date of Birth: 17 Mar 1983
Profession: Jeweler
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Silvery Gold
Message: In life, there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies, only permanent interests.

Postby Anghelito Demunitto » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:03 pm

SANA SI DEXTER GAWIN RING SANTO... =;)) =;)) =;))

SIMPLE LOGIC, 1 + 1 =2 :D/ :D/ :D/

CLICK AND SEE THIS VIDEO :%)) :%)) :%))

Anghelito Demunitto
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 15 Jul 2002
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Skateboard
Message: Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.

Postby Magnifica Perfecta » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:17 pm

COULD DUTERTE'S POLITICAL RIVALS BE BEHIND THE KILLINGS AND BLAMING IT ON DUTERTE?

In the wake of the death of Kian delos Santos, people are asking if there is a possibility that Duterte's rivals - those people who desperately want to bring him down so they can get back into power - are actually behind some of the killing?

READ HERE :
http://mindanation.com/dutertes-politic ... g-duterte/

ImageImage
Magnifica Perfecta

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 1982
Profession: ----------
Hobbies/Interests: ----------
Message: Everyone wants the truth, but no one wants to be honest.

Postby Muningning » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:54 pm

CLICK AND SEE THESE WONDERFUL VIDEOS
:D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/

[youtube]k540kFtPkpo[/youtube]

[youtube]ntui-ik_2SE[/youtube]

[youtube]KhLGd6aMNLg[/youtube]

[youtube]jCTi70lv0r8[/youtube]

[youtube]gaQq18qoh9E[/youtube]

ImageImage
Muningning

Date of Birth: 09 Dec 1991
Profession: Dancer
Hobbies/Interests: Ice Cream

Postby Hazel Anne Mariposa » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:28 am

Ohhh di ba sa 570 minors na naaresto unang beses na nangyari toh...! Kasi alam ng mga basurang DILAWAN na hindi gagawin ng mga police ito sa isang menor de edad ng walang dahilan! So ang tingin ko may kinalaman nga ang mga basurang dilawan para gamitin si KIAN sa political agenda nila to STOP the war on drugs! :D/ :D/ :D/

click and watch below FB video

Ohhh syeeeeeet !!! :-O :-O :-O Pano na ito mga pabebeng dilawan?
Uwian na may nanalo nah... :!! :!! :!!

ImageImageImage
Hazel Anne Mariposa

Date of Birth: 04 Apr 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Environmentalist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: KUNG DI UKOL DI BUBUKOL.
Message: Ang kapalaran di ko man hanapin, dudulog lalapit kung talagang akin.

Postby Focpoclou Wang » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:00 pm

Habang ang Pangulo ay emosyonal 8-> 8-> 8->
Si Leni naman ay... nanlalata... parang puyat kagabi.
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) #banal pa more :D/

ImageImage
Focpoclou Wang

Date of Birth: 15 Mar 1992
Profession: Secretary
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Selfies
Message: Ang relasyon binubuo ng respeto, tiwala at unawa. Hindi yung puro tuwad, pasok at bukaka!

Postby Chupando's Angels » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:30 pm

OHH SYET PART 2 ... Puchaaa paano na yan Risa and the Dilaws? Paano na niluluto nyong istorya?
Naman kasi, si Duterte at mga DDS lalo pang ginalingan ... May yakap na, may pis bam pa?!!!

Nauubos na ang wicked agenda at devlish plan ng mga dilawan. :D/
Umuusok na naman mga tumbong ni Hontivirus, Trollanes at Porky Drillon.
:!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!

Just when the moronic Yellowtards think they've put one over him, he comes back and pulls the rug from under them.

Last Thursday, in response to the Senate majority passing a resolution against him, he had Faeldon explode a bomb against Lacson. But prior to that he already took the momentum away from the Senator's by holding a press conference.

By Friday, he had defused the tension and the Yellowtards were licking their wounds. Drilon and Hontiveros continued to make noise.

Today, he exploded a bomb aimed at Drilon with his public announcement of Chief Inspector Jovie Espenido' next assignment - Iloilo. In no uncertain terms, he instructed Espenido to go after Drilon's cousin, incumbent Mayor Jed Patrick Mabilog.

To top it all, he meets with the parents of Kian De Los Santos in the afternoon. Duterte is a samurai wielding his political katana cutting the the Yellowtards down.

The message delivered is - you can make all the noise you want. You can protest all you want. But at the end of the day, I am the President.

“Bitch I’m Madonna”
Chupando's Angels

Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1986
Profession: Dancer
Hobbies/Interests: Music

Postby ambasing » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:46 pm

Chupando's Angels wrote:
OHH SYET PART 2 ... Puchaaa paano na yan Risa and the Dilaws? Paano na niluluto nyong istorya?
Naman kasi, si Duterte at mga DDS lalo pang ginalingan ... May yakap na, may pis bam pa?!!!

Nauubos na ang wicked agenda at devlish plan ng mga dilawan. :D/
Umuusok na naman mga tumbong ni Hontivirus, Trollanes at Porky Drillon.
:!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!

Just when the moronic Yellowtards think they've put one over him, he comes back and pulls the rug from under them.

Last Thursday, in response to the Senate majority passing a resolution against him, he had Faeldon explode a bomb against Lacson. But prior to that he already took the momentum away from the Senator's by holding a press conference.

By Friday, he had defused the tension and the Yellowtards were licking their wounds. Drilon and Hontiveros continued to make noise.

Today, he exploded a bomb aimed at Drilon with his public announcement of Chief Inspector Jovie Espenido' next assignment - Iloilo. In no uncertain terms, he instructed Espenido to go after Drilon's cousin, incumbent Mayor Jed Patrick Mabilog.

To top it all, he meets with the parents of Kian De Los Santos in the afternoon. Duterte is a samurai wielding his political katana cutting the the Yellowtards down.

The message delivered is - you can make all the noise you want. You can protest all you want. But at the end of the day, I am the President.

dahl alam ng mangmang na ama ng Kian santo ng mga dilawan na involve talaga sila sa Shabu!!!!

and the dialwan bayota in misso will defend again ang santo nilang si abnoy-kian-halimaw-sonya trillanes at leni bugaw-lugaw====I can't =;)) =;)) =;))
ambasing

Real Life Name/Nick: Lester
Date of Birth: 11 Feb 1990
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: reading books

PreviousNext

Return to CHITCHAT LOUNGE