⋆❁⋆ USA WINS MISS EARTH 2020 ⋆❁⋆

Re: ⋆❁⋆ MISS EARTH 2020 | VIRTUAL EDITION ⋆❁⋆

Postby brent520 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:36 pm

Interview of Poland on Miss Earth Crown:

Last edited by brent520 on Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brent520
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 20 May 2012
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Bum
Hobbies/Interests: Studying, Working (is this even a hobby?)

Postby manoypoe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:37 pm

CamAngel123 wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:Hays, we don't have departures and arrivals moment this year. Nakakamiss. :%((

We were supposed to make a pre-arrival hotpicks then we remembered na virtual pala tayo this year. :%))

We should have created our own list and call it PRE-COMMENCEMENT HOTPICKS. or let us just call it EARTHLING'S FIRST LEADERBOARD OR HOTPICKS.
Last edited by manoypoe on Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Handsama » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:46 pm

manoypoe wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:Hays, we don't have departures and arrivals moment this year. Nakakamiss. :%((

We were supposed to make a pre-arrival hotpicks then we remembered na virtual pala tayo this year. :%))

We should have created our own list and call PRE-COMMENCEMENT HOTPICKS. or let us just call it EARTHLING'S FIRST LEADERBOARD OR HOTPICKS.

How about we come up with our first hotpicks after the Earth Talks. Pretty much everyone should have been crowned or appointed by then. And the Earth Talks will give us a much better idea of who the potential top 20 will be.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby brent520 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:52 pm

Fortuitous wrote:ME Myanmar is having an interview with Miss Earth Crown right now, and I must say I'm impressed with her answers. She talks in her native language but it pays well to have a good interpreter by her side. She just needs to be more relaxed and overcome her shyness. I think first placement for her country is very much possible this year.

Yup finished watching this as well. She did really well in the interview, she was asked difficult questions. And she answered it well. I think Myanmar will place. Plus she has a lot of projects upcoming.

Please post the interview. I couldn’t seem to post it
brent520

Postby brent520 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:54 pm

Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:

We should have created our own list and call PRE-COMMENCEMENT HOTPICKS. or let us just call it EARTHLING'S FIRST LEADERBOARD OR HOTPICKS.

How about we come up with our first hotpicks after the Earth Talks. Pretty much everyone should have been crowned or appointed by then. And the Earth Talks will give us a much better idea of who the potential top 20 will be.

If you will post a pre arrival picks. Make sure you judge all their interview. NEVER judge on beauty alone.

By now, you know Miss Earth judges differently. There is an array of interviews available from different MISS EARTH pages.
brent520

Postby manoypoe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:01 pm

brent520 wrote:
Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:

If you will post a pre arrival picks. Make sure you judge all their interview. NEVER judge on beauty alone.

By now, you know Miss Earth judges differently. There is an array of interviews available from different MISS EARTH pages.

Of course, that will be a part of our criteria. As Jana of Serbia said, Miss Earth is a COMPLEX PAGEANT. It is not only about beauty but the entirety of the Queen. She must be well rounded in order for her to advance further. I am watching MEC's interview with Amara of Myanmar. So beautiful Queen and very regal. I think, Myanmar will place this time. She seems to be well prepared and her interpreter has help her a lot.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:04 pm

CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OF BEAUTIES FOR A CAUSE

Miss Earth Panama 2020 Anayansi De Gracia met with the Honorable Environmentalist Deputy Edison Broce and handed over the document for her draft bill for the insertion of the Matter of Environmental Education into the Educational System of the Country, as well as the draft bill for Electric Mobility.

Miss Earth Argentina 2020 Estrella Danieri formally delivered to Deputy Ramiro Fernandez Patri a document supporting the Wetlands Law in her country. This Act aims to establish minimum budgets for conservation, protection, ecological restoration and sustainable use of wetlands and environmental services. These ladies are commendable. They are truly women of the earth.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:12 pm

CÔTE D'IVOIRE

manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:27 pm

VIRTUAL THOUGHTS. :idea:

A year ago when Queen Nellys was crowned, who would have thought that Miss Earth’s 20th anniversary would end up as a special virtual edition and the only major pageant to be held in 2020. The COVID-19 has really upended the state of pageantry this year and only Miss Earth decided to take on the challenges it presented head on so major kudos to the organizers for its pioneering work once again.

I was heartened by the number of countries that chose to participate. I was expecting a much lower number but the fact that we are expecting 70+ delegates proves how dedicated the NDs are to the Earth cause that they’ve decided to take on the virtual challenges themselves.

But the most surprising thing for me is how competitive this batch is turning out to be. I’ve noticed how the women seem to have embraced the idea of a virtual competition wholeheartedly. So even though my girl Lindsey is the heavy favorite for the crown, I won’t rest easy until she has the crown on her head [-O< . For we bear witness to how unpredictable the Miss Earth results can be. One misplaced answer and you can kiss the crown goodbye. :-D
Handsama

Postby manoypoe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:33 pm

INDIA

A waterfall cannot be silent, just as the wisdom! When they speak, the voice of power speaks!
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:35 pm

AUSTRIA

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:49 pm

Handsama wrote:VIRTUAL THOUGHTS. :idea:

A year ago when Queen Nellys was crowned, who would have thought that Miss Earth’s 20th anniversary would end up as a special virtual edition and the only major pageant to be held in 2020. The COVID-19 has really upended the state of pageantry this year and only Miss Earth decided to take on the challenges it presented head on so major kudos to the organizers for its pioneering work once again.

I was heartened by the number of countries that chose to participate. I was expecting a much lower number but the fact that we are expecting 70+ delegates proves how dedicated the NDs are to the Earth cause that they’ve decided to take on the virtual challenges themselves.

But the most surprising thing for me is how competitive this batch is turning out to be. I’ve noticed how the women seem to have embraced the idea of a virtual competition wholeheartedly. So even though my girl Lindsey is the heavy favorite for the crown, I won’t rest easy until she has the crown on her head [-O< . For we bear witness to how unpredictable the Miss Earth results can be. One misplaced answer and you can kiss the crown goodbye. :-D

Who would have thought that we would be experiencing this pandemic in our lifetime? We lost jobs and some friends. I lost a friend due to Covid and hope and pray, he will be the last person I know to be defeated by Covid. :%(( :%((

Virtual pageant actually has proven to be a blessing to others just like Australia. When her dream to represent Australia in Miss Earth was seemed to be lost forever, then lady luck smiled at her and she was appointed. I never imagined that she would be this strong. Imagine her to be Top4 in many hotpicks? Isnt it fantastic? She might become as lucky as Pia W. In her third try, Pia was able to represent Philippines and won Miss Universe. Will Brittany be as lucky and win Miss Earth?

Personally, it is only Lindsey of USA and no one else. She was also lucky coz if the pageant was not virtual and if she competed against pageant veterans Alyssa and Marisa, though she is still my choice, she may not be as lucky as she is now. Just like my feelings with Megan and Catriona, I cant shake it off that any other Queens will win and not Lindsey. It must be Lindsey only and no one else. Others can vie for the elemental crowns but not the main crown! :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:52 pm

AUSTRALIA

Eco Photo Day 15
Studying Animal and Veterinary Bioscience has allowed me to venture all over the country on various research and biological projects - one of my favourite trips was to Jervis Bay. Here I stand with holding a Port Jackson shark. I was lucky enough to spend hours a day free diving, hand capturing, measuring, micro chipping, DNA sampling and releasing them back into the ocean.

Studying these gentle creatures helps contribute to our scientific understanding of their movements and group dynamics. This information is often vital in determining the best way to conserve, manage and shape future policy to protect native wildlife.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:54 pm

She is slowly inching herself to the TOP!
PORTUGAL

We live in a world where plastic is part of our daily lives! From our choices, decisions and actions depends the future of our mother earth. Several countries have already taken a step in the great change by adhering to products that are recyclable and safe for humans and the environment! The change has to start first with ourselves and then with the people around us, because working together we can move mountains!
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:56 pm

Coz it's time for Miss Earth 2020 season!
A lil throwback with the queens!
#MissEarth2018 Nguyen Phuong Khanh @phuongkhanh_official of Vietnam and #MissEarth2015 Angelia Ong @missearth.angelia of the Philippines. #MissEarth2020 officially starts today. The first international pageant to hold a virtual edition. The pageant will run from September to November 2020. "ECO-ANGELS" is the theme for this year's 20th anniversary celebration stressing the role of the delegates as guardians of nature. Show your support and join the discussions by following the official social media accounts of Miss Earth.
manoypoe

Postby Geeyourhair » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:29 pm

manoypoe wrote:
brent520 wrote:
Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:

Of course, that will be a part of our criteria. As Jana of Serbia said, Miss Earth is a COMPLEX PAGEANT. It is not only about beauty but the entirety of the Queen. She must be well rounded in order for her to advance further. I am watching MEC's interview with Amara of Myanmar. So beautiful Queen and very regal. I think, Myanmar will place this time. She seems to be well prepared and her interpreter has help her a lot.

Where is Senyora Gaga? She should have started the survey/hotpicks for us Earthlings.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby manoypoe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:31 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
brent520 wrote:
Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:

Where is Senyora Gaga? She should have started the survey/hotpicks for us Earthlings.

We are on same wavelength. I was thinking of her a while ago and was about to ask where she is. :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:32 pm

GUYANA

Eco Photo Day 6
Trees improve air quality by producing oxygen. They moderate the effects of sun and wind, and
they clean the air by trapping dust, pollen and other pollutants. Planted in the right places
around buildings, trees can significantly reduce air-conditioning costs. Plant a Tree!
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:36 pm

NETHERLANDS

Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you one more day left, and the waiting is over! #EcoAngelsRiseUp
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:38 pm

PAKISTAN

MissEarthPakistan 2020 Arooj Bukhari wearing her official national costume "Pakistani Gharara".
Gharara suits is known as a common attire of Pakistani salwar kameez for Muslim women across the globe.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:51 pm

SLOVENIA

The beauty pageant for Miss Earth Slovenia 2020 is over. Adrijana Ojsteršek @adrijana_o won the title in the virtual final event in front of the cameras and without the audience. Her first companion became Kristina Miler @milerkristina. The second companion is Karin Volt @karinvolt and Emma Peralta @emmaperalta_ as the third companion. Ana Pusovnik @ana_pusovnik and Maša Gržinič @masagrzinic also entered the TOP 6. The full video of the final event will be available tomorrow on the bio and on the YouTube channel "Miss Earth SI". Expect even more posts and photos in the coming days. (google translated)
manoypoe

Postby Damian » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:34 pm

Miss Earth Poland. Crowning ceremony

Damian

Real Life Name/Nick: Damian
Date of Birth: 03 Aug 1981
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: many things

Postby brent520 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:11 pm

Interview of Miss Earth Myanmar with Miss Earth Crown:

https://youtu.be/OXk2Qwp0-5E

I couldn’t post the Facebook version
brent520

Postby Damian » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:27 pm

Damian

Real Life Name/Nick: Damian
Date of Birth: 03 Aug 1981
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: many things

Postby manoypoe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:47 pm

ClubEarthMisso wrote:
On 21st September, on World Peace Day, which also coincides with ENO Global Tree Planting Day, ENO INDIA and ACT NOW bring you a 24:00 Hours long Web Symposium that will begin on 21st Sept 2020 at 12:00 HRS IST | 06:30 UTC and end at same time the next day.

The Web Symposium brings together the key stakeholders in planet earth - the thinkers and the doers, from around the world, over 100 countries, across all time zones. And, may be, gather a million participants! After all our 100 million trees campaign has proved to be the most concrete deed so far.

For us, sustainable development means environmental, economic, social and cultural well-being for today and tomorrow. There could be no sustainable development without education – education of both, the mind and the heart!

Environment Online transcends borders. In 20 years, it has been nurtured in over 150 countries, by over 10,000 schools, NGOS, government and private organizations and thousands of individuals, all voluntary – our currency is green and works everywhere.
We invite you to celebrate our living and deliberate on how to mould our lives to sustainable living. It is our lives, now or never. We need to Act Now!

To learn more visit their website: ActNow.org

GUESTS OF HONOR

Image Image
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:49 pm

Damian wrote:Image

Love these two Polish Queens. Actually, I love the four last Polish Queens.
manoypoe

Postby ne0n » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:28 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
brent520 wrote:
Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:

We are on same wavelength. I was thinking of her a while ago and was about to ask where she is. :%)) :%))

I'll wait till I see and hear all the delegates speak in the Earth talk segment which starts tomorrow. I'm sure there will surprises and upsets once all the girls are on even playing field.
ne0n
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Fortuitous » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:09 am

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Last edited by Fortuitous on Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fortuitous
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Perth
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Tambay
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Nothing much..

Postby Handsama » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:23 am

CANADA

Handsama

Postby Fortuitous » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:40 am

Fortuitous

Real Life Name/Nick: Perth
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Tambay
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Nothing much..

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth