♔UNOLOGY's: Binibining Pilipinas 2017 FINAL HOTPICKS♔

All TOP QUALITY threads of Missosology

Re: ♔UNOLOGY's: Binibining Pilipinas 2017 FINAL HOTPICKS♔

Postby Zinnia » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:55 am

Very nice UNO! we have almost the same prediction on girls for minor pageants, and exactly the same MUP and BBP-International! haha :-D :-* :hx

Miss Universe 2022 is like a rollercoaster ride.
FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 02 Apr 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Fashion, Music, Food

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:47 am

Enilk wrote:BTW, Sirene is Fil-British.

I love your choices. I also want Sirene to be the next Miss Universe Philippines! :!! :!! :!! :!!

Yes, legally she's british filipina. But her dad is French.
You know the saying "A kitten born in a horsepad is still a cat."

UNO - God of Beauty
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Uno
Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1984
Profession: Airline Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: surfin, travelin

Postby meerkat » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:45 am

chinkodekai wrote:]I commend you UNO for your subjective choices and like during Ms Universe season I do agree with you in choosing the girl who will wear the crown and you are right, it was France. Just like i predicted since Irish won in Ms France pageant, i already had her in my mind
to be the next Ms Universe..Yes I want Maxine to win but still i know in my head that its gonna be Irish who will win. And since you already revealed your choices who will wear the BB Pilipinas crown , I know it was so hard these time to predict who will be the lucky girl because we have so many deserving these time to wear the right crown, with your Bb. Pilipinas Universe , between the three , i really want either Sutton or Peters because two of them are the most ready to fight to bring back home the Miss Universe crown. Meaning both of them are obviously in the right form to compete in Miss Universe with all beautiful candidates in terms of beauty and body .And my choice also for Ms International is only Nelda Ibe, she is the best to send in that contest because of her japanese background. She will be like Kylie , during her tv guestings, Kylie was instant favorite of the japanese.It might happen as well with Ibe as well.

Subjective?

thought uno was objective though....

with a class as always... your MUP choices are tangible!

Not being sleepy with my coffee...

meerkat
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: OIM
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1972
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: health care
Hobbies/Interests: reading, analysation

Postby valleriam » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:48 pm

I am surprised that in many lists Mae Liezel Ramos isn't considered a strong contender, so I am pleased to see her up there! I find her very complete and facially STUNNING. I want her to win the BBPU title! My favorites are: Liezel Ramos, Mariel De Leon, Katarina Rodz, Sirene Sutton.

Charmaine Elima doesn't have the face.
MY FINAL CHOICES FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2022:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1954551
valleriam

Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1988
Profession: HBIC
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:27 pm

valleriam wrote:I am surprised that in many lists Mae Liezel Ramos isn't considered a strong contender, so I am pleased to see her up there! I find her very complete and facially STUNNING. I want her to win the BBPU title! My favorites are: Liezel Ramos, Mariel De Leon, Katarina Rodz, Sirene Sutton.

I already saw her finale gown. It's like rose gold color, almost copper-ish, looks like miss brazil 2015 universe gown / ariadna gutierrez gown.

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby nycla2 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:51 am

champagne u mean
UNO - God of Beauty wrote:
valleriam wrote:I am surprised that in many lists Mae Liezel Ramos isn't considered a strong contender, so I am pleased to see her up there! I find her very complete and facially STUNNING. I want her to win the BBPU title! My favorites are: Liezel Ramos, Mariel De Leon, Katarina Rodz, Sirene Sutton.

I already saw her finale gown. It's like rose gold color, almost copper-ish, looks like miss brazil 2015 universe gown / ariadna gutierrez gown.
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:39 am

my top 15

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:18 am

Gryffindor_prince wrote:I only read your insights about Nelda Ibe, I would still be happy if she wins the Bb. Pilipinas International title. Well to be honest I dont believe that our representative will clap in Miss International just because our country is the current titleholder. I still believe that if Stella sends the right girl in MI, then expect a semifinalist spot.

Bb. Pilipinas International 1979 Melanie Marquez, won the title.
Bb. Pilipinas international 1980 Diana Jeane Chiong, top 12 semifinalist.

Bb. Pilipinas International 1970 Aurora Pijuan, won the title.
Bb. Pilipinas International 1971 Evelyn Camus, won 2nd runner up

In the case of Denilou Valmonte and Bianca Guidotti, their exclusion was expected because their beauty doesn't fit the MI standard, we all know MI crowns a lady with ethereal beauty.

We now live in a different generation. In recent years, the system is like this.

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby Gryffindor_prince » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:03 am

If that's the case, Stella should handpick a girl from those lineup of hopefuls whom she dumped in the final screening recently. I just want to save our deserving representative from being wasted by MIO.

but who knows...

Gryffindor_prince wrote:I only read your insights about Nelda Ibe, I would still be happy if she wins the Bb. Pilipinas International title. Well to be honest I dont believe that our representative will clap in Miss International just because our country is the current titleholder. I still believe that if Stella sends the right girl in MI, then expect a semifinalist spot.

In the case of Denilou Valmonte and Bianca Guidotti, their exclusion was expected because their beauty doesn't fit the MI standard, we all know MI crowns a lady with ethereal beauty.

We now live in a different generation. In recent years, the system is like this.

EL TOCUYO PHILIPPINES
Gryffindor_prince
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Aug 1995
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: nonenone

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:45 am

Same sentiments. Kawawa yung magiging MIP natin.
So far my top 4 are Mariel, Rachel, Nelda, Sirene.
Wag sana masayang silang apat. :(

Gryffindor_prince wrote:If that's the case, Stella should handpick a girl from those lineup of hopefuls whom she dumped in the final screening recently. I just want to save our deserving representative from being wasted by MIO.

but who knows...

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby Jake.Horan » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:13 pm

Enjoyed your thread Uno. I am completely on board with your top 3. I find these three will end up battling it out for the big crown tomorrow night.

Elima WAS initially my alpha wench. This should have been her massive comeback year (and it very well could be...still) and she looked promising during the initial screening but I feel she's still calculated and rehearsed at times and this constricts her more than it helps her. I'm still low key rooting for her and methinks she'll still end up with some crown but I'm not getting my hopes up with her chances of getting the top prize. She's one of the prettiest in the batch in my books. I can see her doing well in Supranational or one of those little pageants they get crowned for.

De Leon was an acquired taste for me. Her face is absolutely gorgeous and with on point styling, she can give international girls a solid run for their moolah. I can get past the weight concerns (case in point: Migbelis Castellanos - her larger than life personality won me over) although to be fair, I understand the fantards' sentiments. My only concern with her, and I may be wrong, is that coming from a rather well-off upbringing she gives off a faintly aloof vibe. She seems to engage well with her fans. Would be great to see more engagement from her on a larger scheme of things. Ultimately, I think she'll win the MUP crown.

Sartorially speaking, Sutton is to Binibining Pilipinas as Miss Thailand is to Miss Universe. Definitely has THE face and her choice of wardrobe inspires confidence for things to come. She would've been a perfect Trump-era Miss Universe candidate as I find that she could up the fierce without effort but can also balance it with sweetness on the side. I see a Sherri Hill gig in the books too (if ever). Being a model gives her an edge, but like De Leon, she will do better working on becoming more relatable to women who will eventually look up to her as a role model. In reality, I don't think she'll end up with the MUP crown. So if not MUP, maybe Supranational.....just NOT International. Don't waste her potential, s'il vous plait.

Meanwhile, Peters is a smoke machine with brains to boot. I'll put her third behind De Leon and Sutton on face value, but first on physique and personality. I find her to be the most relatable out of the three, and that gives he a very strong edge. I'd be satisfied if i see her crowned as MUP. I can also see her in International.

* Just a side thought on back stories: I don't think people win because they have a back story. It helps their case as it gives them much-needed substance, but not once did I think Iris Mittenaere won because she was a chef/ dentistry student. She's pretty to begin with.
Jake.Horan

Date of Birth: 15 Dec 1990
Profession: Entourage Guy
Hobbies/Interests: Smart conversations

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:49 pm

Jake.Horan wrote:Enjoyed your thread Uno. I am completely on board with your top 3. I find these three will end up battling it out for the big crown tomorrow night.

Elima WAS initially my alpha wench. This should have been her massive comeback year (and it very well could be...still) and she looked promising during the initial screening but I feel she's still calculated and rehearsed at times and this constricts her more than it helps her. I'm still low key rooting for her and methinks she'll still end up with some crown but I'm not getting my hopes up with her chances of getting the top prize. She's one of the prettiest in the batch in my books. I can see her doing well in Supranational or one of those little pageants they get crowned for.

De Leon was an acquired taste for me. Her face is absolutely gorgeous and with on point styling, she can give international girls a solid run for their moolah. I can get past the weight concerns (case in point: Migbelis Castellanos - her larger than life personality won me over) although to be fair, I understand the fantards' sentiments. My only concern with her, and I may be wrong, is that coming from a rather well-off upbringing she gives off a faintly aloof vibe. She seems to engage well with her fans. Would be great to see more engagement from her on a larger scheme of things. Ultimately, I think she'll win the MUP crown.

Sartorially speaking, Sutton is to Binibining Pilipinas as Miss Thailand is to Miss Universe. Definitely has THE face and her choice of wardrobe inspires confidence for things to come. She would've been a perfect Trump-era Miss Universe candidate as I find that she could up the fierce without effort but can also balance it with sweetness on the side. I see a Sherri Hill gig in the books too (if ever). Being a model gives her an edge, but like De Leon, she will do better working on becoming more relatable to women who will eventually look up to her as a role model. In reality, I don't think she'll end up with the MUP crown. So if not MUP, maybe Supranational.....just NOT International. Don't waste her potential, s'il vous plait.

Meanwhile, Peters is a smoke machine with brains to boot. I'll put her third behind De Leon and Sutton on face value, but first on physique and personality. I find her to be the most relatable out of the three, and that gives he a very strong edge. I'd be satisfied if i see her crowned as MUP. I can also see her in International.

* Just a side thought on back stories: I don't think people win because they have a back story. It helps their case as it gives them much-needed substance, but not once did I think Iris Mittenaere won because she was a chef/ dentistry student. She's pretty to begin with.

Hey nice to see you back and reading our threads. Hope to see yours, or I'll check maybe you have posted it already.

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby jaheen100 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:34 pm

My Superstar is Sutton ,,, The beautiful and the stunning model , I love her. I just made her news at http://www.forumpakistan.com.pk/celebrity-profiles-f89.html and add her hot pics.
jaheen100
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maheen Sehar
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1992
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: business
Hobbies/Interests: hockey

Postby HARAYA » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:43 pm

Same top 3! I think they are the trio to beat this year, much like the Lubina-McGarry-Wurtzbach of 2015. I agree, anyone of them could do well in Miss Universe.

And among the girls you mentions, I love Jamaica and Christagale! Jamaica is such a sweet girl, while Christa is "walang arte". :hx

HARAYA.
HARAYA

Real Life Name/Nick: Drew
Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1989
Profession: Editor
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Prediction Games Season 2 HALL OF FAMER | Team PG Season 5 CHAMPION

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:58 pm

HARAYA wrote:.

Same top 3! I think they are the trio to beat this year, much like the Lubina-McGarry-Wurtzbach of 2015. I agree, anyone of them could do well in Miss Universe.

And among the girls you mentions, I love Jamaica and Christagale! Jamaica is such a sweet girl, while Christa is "walang arte". :hx

HARAYA.

Saw the rehearsal photos... Jamaica is eclipsing the front runners. Tangkad. Glamazon xa and ready to fight head to head sa mga latinas...

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:34 pm

Loving this girl too...

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby kantutay » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:28 pm

Sirene or Mariel for Miss Universe. I want Elima for MI. Her face is way too gorgeous for other minor pageants.
kantutay

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2000
Profession: Boss Bitch
Hobbies/Interests: travel

Postby Mildred Styles » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:41 pm

Y'all are sleeping too much on Liezel Ramos. She is currently my Intercontinental

ISILDA MOREIRA FOR MISSO'S NEXT TOP MODEL

Mildred Styles
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria Matilda
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1990
Profession: None
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby puke.mo.vaho » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:26 am

Paola De Bracho 2.0 wrote:great presentation and observations!

people are seeing mariel as miss universe ph! AND I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT!

Ang tarush tarushhhh mo gurl =;)) =;)) =;))
puke.mo.vaho

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: presstitude
Hobbies/Interests: mowdeling

Postby Trent888 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:41 am

Mae Liezel Ramos - This girl always managed to place during her two stints. But this time, I am seing a different Liezel. She is more calm, poised, and ready for a crown. What I like about her is that she speaks well, she's energetic, vibrant and confident. I think these are the winning formula in securing another Miss Supranational title. And this year, Liezel is really hungry for a win. It's time to be the "bride" and not always the bridesmaid.

Liezel failed to place the last time she joined which was in 2015. I'm not sure the bridesmaid getting to be the bride applies to her.
Trent888

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Profession: Wanderer
Hobbies/Interests: Travel

Postby VJVJVJ » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:40 am

HELLO UNO.........SI VJVJVJ TO......KAYA NAMAN BILIB TALAGA KO SA MGA POST MO ALL THE TIME KASI ON POINT KA LAGI.......THANK YOU FOR MARIEL DE LEON IS YOUR TOP PICK............ANG TAGAL KONG PINAGDASAL NA BUMALIK SI MARIEL AFTER 2013........EVERY YEAR YATA AFTER THAT I JUST KEPT PRAYING FOR HER TO BE BACK AT BINIBINI....LOVE YOUR POST AND COMMENTS VERY MUCH!!!!...............SANA MAKUHA NYA ANG MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES CROWN......................................................THAT CROWN OR NOTHING LANG TALAGA ANG GUSTO KO PARA SA KANYA..................................SORRY TO SAY BUT...........SHE IS "THE ONE"....................... IN GOD WE OFFER EVERYTHING.........DITO KO CHICAGO........SO EXCITED NA FOR TONIGHT'S BINIBINI............... I REALLY DONT CARE KUNG GRAND O OKAYISH LANG ANG SHOW BASTA MAKUHA NI MARIEL ANG CROWN FOR MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES..YAN ANG IMPORTANTE....................NAKU......WATCH OUT MISS UNIVERSE PAG NANALO SI MARIEL......SHE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!!...................AGAIN......UNO........THANK YOU!!!.......KAKA INSPIRE ALWAYS MGA POST MO DITO SA MISSOSOLOGY.......AND I AM A PROUD MEMBER............TAGAL KO RING DI NAKA POST DITO...........BUT ANYWAY....GODBLESS...TAKECARE....AND KEEP SAFE!!!.......FROM VJVJVJ...... >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
VJVJVJ

Real Life Name/Nick: BOK
Date of Birth: 10 Oct 1971
Profession: BUSINESS
Hobbies/Interests: COOKING AND READING

Postby melody_walangtinig » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:48 pm

Kulang na kulang ka pa sa prediction department pero atleast naka kuha ka ng isa, Katarina.
melody_walangtinig
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Profession: Beautyqueen
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:41 pm

Face Off round:
I predicted Katarina is rightful for Intercon
And Clenci for MGI

I got 10/15
Nava, Dindi, Angelique, Ramos, Calingo on my top 15

For the crowns, I got 4/6
Peters , Mariel , Katarina , Chanel

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby melody_walangtinig » Mon May 01, 2017 2:02 am

Winners Lang. Wa pake sa iba. Aral pa more para makapag predict ka ng totoong mangyayari.
melody_walangtinig

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Profession: Beautyqueen
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Previous

Return to SEAL OF EXCELLENCE