♚ SILVIA CELESTE CORTESI | MISS EARTH PHILIPPINES 2018 OT ♚

Re: ♚ CELESTE CORTESI | MISS EARTH PHILIPPINES 2018 OT ♚

Postby Elle » Mon May 21, 2018 12:11 am

Handsama wrote:
Elle wrote:This is what should have happened at Miss Earth, fair judging!

She did not have the best answer but she was the best overall.

I feel bad for her because of her undeserving predecessor, she's gonna be automatically hated, and she's actually really pretty! Face-wise, I think she's the prettiest Miss Philippines-Earth so far!

Who cares if she's more Italian than Filipino. As long as she has Filipino blood and was legally allowed to compete in the Philippines, then I don't know why there's an issue.

I know that it’s hard for some of you to believe that Miss Earth’s judging is fair but it really is. After all, the winners are chosen by distinguished panels of judges. W

I respect your opinions and your beliefs, however outside your Earthlings group, people can see how biased Miss Earth 2017 was. Karen was apparently 18th, 18TH, best face, she was top 16 best body, and got medals for everything, she only deserved the top 16 intelligence. However, bias towards the homegirl is always expected, but when the girl itself just does not look worthy, then it's fishy.

We all watched the prejudging last year, and that itself was very telling of how biased the judges were. Philippines was asked questions she already knew and was comfortable speaking about while some of the judges only asked some girls about their country, and worse.... to DANCE! Obviously when it comes to tally up the scores they'll pick the girls who talked about the environment. I hope that's one thing they can change this year, and maybe for the body/face prejudging, maybe assign the girls a number instead of announcing their countries.

Coincidentally, the pageant where no Filipino made it to the semi finals, was the one with the least filipino involvement, and that was in 2010. I wonder if we'll ever see that again.

I still do like the Miss Earth platform, the cause is very relevant especially today, I'd say even more effective in the local level. I just hope they'd fix the bias issue at the international level.

Elle
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Why does missosology want to know my profession?
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants?

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Mon May 21, 2018 1:11 am

^ 2016 - No Imelda Schweighart =b
Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby Jaishee » Mon May 21, 2018 1:35 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:
patcruz wrote:Average? Honestly if there's an "average" queen, that would be the current indian MW. I even find present-day Karen above her in terms of beauty. Stop hypocrisy, its stinking.

So the new definition of hypocrisy is having an unpopular opinion now smh
Sorry, but I find her face average. She's cute, but nothing to write home about, she's lucky she's being crowned after Karen though I am sure no matter who was crowned after her would be hyped as a goddess. That's just my opinion, sue me.
Catriona,on the other hand, is above average.

I agree, the current MW is not so astonishing in terms of beauty. :)>-
If I were to stand them side by side with Celeste, I would choose Celeste any day.
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Handsama » Mon May 21, 2018 2:35 am

Elle wrote:
Handsama wrote:

I feel bad for her because of her undeserving predecessor, she's gonna be automatically hated, and she's actually really pretty! Face-wise, I think she's the prettiest Miss Philippines-Earth so far!

Who cares if she's more Italian than Filipino. As long as she has Filipino blood and was legally allowed to compete in the Philippines, then I don't know why there's an issue.

I know that it’s hard for some of you to believe that Miss Earth’s judging is fair but it really is. After all, the winners are chosen by distinguished panels of judges. W

I respect your opinions and your beliefs, however outside your Earthlings group, people can see how biased Miss Earth 2017 was. Karen was apparently 18th, 18TH, best face, she was top 16 best body, and got medals for everything, she only deserved the top 16 intelligence. However, bias towards the homegirl is always expected, but when the girl itself just does not look worthy, then it's fishy.

We all watched the prejudging last year, and that itself was very telling of how biased the judges were. Philippines was asked questions she already knew and was comfortable speaking about while some of the judges only asked some girls about their country, and worse.... to DANCE! Obviously when it comes to tally up the scores they'll pick the girls who talked about the environment. I hope that's one thing they can change this year, and maybe for the body/face prejudging, maybe assign the girls a number instead of announcing their countries.

Coincidentally, the pageant where no Filipino made it to the semi finals, was the one with the least filipino involvement, and that was in 2010. I wonder if we'll ever see that again.

I still do like the Miss Earth platform, the cause is very relevant especially today, I'd say even more effective in the local level. I just hope they'd fix the bias issue at the international level.

You do realize that the most transparent pageant as of now is surprisingly Miss Earth. The reason why you’re able to come up with assumptions is because they let us witness all three preliminary judging events. Contrast that with the others where we’ll never know what’s asked of the women during their interviews.

Since you’ve made assumptions so I’m gonna make assumptions, too. There is an art to interviewing. I’ve done it myself. If an applicant is nervous, you want him/her to loosen up and relax. So you ask some easy stuff - say favorites, etc. But in reality, you’re also judging their personality and wit. And since we were never shown the scores of the delegates, how do you know that they didn’t score well even if the questions did not pertain to the environment.

Watch Celeste Cortesi’s prelim judging interview. Only some of it pertained to the environment. They talked about food. They talked about Italian culture, asked where her Mom was from, asked her favorite part of the pageant, etc. In fact, fans started to wonder if she’ll even make it far. And yet, she made it into the top ten of the intelligence awardees ...which does tell us that the judges are looking for other things. So that negates your assumption.

As far is Karen concerned, everyone knows how smart the woman is. So you’re right...she most likely knows all the answers to every environmental question out there. I’ve seen her answer non-environmental questions with ease. So why fault her for being intelligent.

I suggest you look beyond your own biases yourself to to be able to appreciate the pageant better. It’s by no means perfect but which pageant is?
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby missearthnews » Mon May 21, 2018 4:49 am

I like how bashers are affected after every MAJOR Miss Earth event finishes. :%)) :%))

And why do we even defend Celeste whether she is a Filipina or not? She is half-filipina, half-Italian. That makes her a Filipina still. She is Italian and Filipina. Period. Simple mathematics, where did all your brains go? Simple math mga ineng, amboboba!

and in fairness to Karen last MPE Crowning, she was glowing and beautiful. Her make up artist did a great job! Can't wait to see her pass her Miss Earth Crown, sana bukas na hihihi
ImageImage
missearthnews

Date of Birth: 09 Sep 1980
Profession: Newsmaker
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Earth News

Postby Elle » Mon May 21, 2018 4:51 am

Ea'rend¿l wrote:^ 2016 - No Imelda Schweighart =b

Yeah but there was that FIlipino girl from Sweden. 2007, Filipino girl from Canada.
Elle

Postby Elle » Mon May 21, 2018 4:54 am

Handsama wrote:
Elle wrote:
Handsama wrote:

You do realize that the most transparent pageant as of now is surprisingly Miss Earth. The reason why you’re able to come up with assumptions is because they let us witness all three preliminary judging events. Contrast that with the others where we’ll never know what’s asked of the women during their interviews.

Since you’ve made assumptions so I’m gonna make assumptions, too. There is an art to interviewing. I’ve done it myself. If an applicant is nervous, you want him/her to loosen up and relax. So you ask some easy stuff - say favorites, etc. But in reality, you’re also judging their personality and wit. And since we were never shown the scores of the delegates, how do you know that they didn’t score well even if the questions did not pertain to the environment.

Watch Celeste Cortesi’s prelim judging interview. Only some of it pertained to the environment. They talked about food. They talked about Italian culture, asked where her Mom was from, asked her favorite part of the pageant, etc. In fact, fans started to wonder if she’ll even make it far. And yet, she made it into the top ten of the intelligence awardees ...which does tell us that the judges are looking for other things. So that negates your assumption.

As far is Karen concerned, everyone knows how smart the woman is. So you’re right...she most likely knows all the answers to every environmental question out there. I’ve seen her answer non-environmental questions with ease. So why fault her for being intelligent.

I suggest you look beyond your own biases yourself to to be able to appreciate the pageant better. It’s by no means perfect but which pageant is?

I don't follow Miss Earth Philippines. I was referring to Internationals and the bias towards Miss Philippines.

And I don't have biases as much as say, you. If you look at all my posts, I happen give the same type of criticisms for all pageants, because like you said, no pageant is perfect. You however, make it seem like Miss Earth is, and that's your right but you should also respect the other forumers who don't agree with you.

I did say however that among all the pageants I got involved with, Miss Earth definitely is most the impactful in the national level.
Last edited by Elle on Mon May 21, 2018 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Elle

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon May 21, 2018 4:56 am

Photo Credit: Miss Earth Philippines

Prior to the coronation night, the telecast judges were oriented on how to score each finalists during the competition proper. Only Ramon Monzon, Samantha Monzon and Peachy Veneracion are the non-voting members of the panel since they don't have the computer to input their scores.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby exsembhoy » Mon May 21, 2018 7:32 am

After 4 years... MPE crowned a beautiful winner in Silvia Celeste Cortesi...(again since Jamie Herell won) and yet some people are still NOT satisfied.

I was there at MOA Arena arena last May 19 to witness the MPE pageant and personally, I believe that the judges made the RIGHT and BEST choice of Miss Earth Philippines 2018 winner!!!

Except perhaps for Miss Balingasag, Misamis Oriental who was my second choice for Miss Earth Ph... I am afraid that MPE will be heavily bashed (again) if they crowned any of these ladies:

Miss Las Pinas- She speaks well, fine. But she is NO Karen Ibasco.. Karen is miles away better than her in terms of intelligence. Las Pinas is pretty, just pretty. But she looks BIG in photos (and even in person she looks heavy!!!) Besides, her being a 'practicing Muslim' would be another issue against. If she is a 'practicing Muslim', how come she enjoys parading in swimsuit? how come she is not wearing a head scarf to cover her head/ hair? I dont like her that much, her body is as big as when she joined Miss World Ph a few years back. If she wanted to win Miss Earth Ph, she should have worked hard to lose weight, but she didnt! I hate it when she smiles, much of her upper gums are showing!!! She the had a lot of supporters to back her up at the MOA Arena, unfortunately, she gave a very long answer during the final Q&A that she was given the 30 second signal/ sound for a couple of times, she failed to finish her answer! Was that a smart move? NO, of course NOT!

Miss San Rafael, Bulacan- She is not that pretty, I dont even know how she beat other candidates who are more beautiful than her! Her nose looks fake, her eyes are a bit far from each other and her face looks the BIGGEST among all the winners! During the swimsuit round, she and Las Pinas looked the HEAVIEST among the Top 10 and I was so surprised that both of them made it in the Top 5! hahaha, funny! Other ladies in the Top 18 were better looking and more fit than these two 'heavy ladies'! Her answer to the final question was just OK, it was a SAFE answer. She is lucky to be in the Top 5.

Miss Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay- I like her for being different from the other Top 5 placers because of her looks and skin tone. I was hoping that she would give a solid answer to the final question but she just repeated her answer during the hashtag round so she ran out of time to finish her response! Had she given a solid answer, she would have been the Miss Earth Philippines winner because she had alot of people rooting behind her at the Arena! She blew her chances with the lackluster final answer!

I thought anyone/ or two among Miss Taguig, Miss Cebu, or even Miss Fil-Queensland, Australia should have been in the Top 5!!!

This is why I believe that Fil-Rome Italy is the BEST and RIGHT choice as the winner. Her face is exceptionally beautiful among the others, her whistle-bait figure is to die for and her communication skills may be 'so-so' to many but let us not forget that she grew up in Italy where English is not always spoken. I am even surprised that Celeste has a good command of English despite her growing up in Italy. Her accent is really Italian, but she can express her ideas in English. I think a lot of Filipinos are expecting her to sound like a UP or Ateneo graduate when she speaks English hahaha. Let us just be thankful that at least, Miss Philippines Earth this year will not be bashed because of her looks! If she will be bashed because she is NOT Filipino, then those who say that she is NOT Filipino are IGNORANT and dumb!!! She is representing the Filipino Community in Rome, Italy!!! That makes her a FILIPINA by choice .Her mother is 100% Filipina, which makes her a Filipina by blood!!!

Do I think Celeste will win a back-to-back Miss Earth title for the Philippines? Given that she is beautiful, sexy, tall and an 'English speaker'...its NOT IMPOSSIBLE for Celeste to win yet another Miss Earth crown for the Philippines! Do I want her to win Miss Earth 2018? If its her destiny, nothing will stop her from winning the crown... Its too early to say if she will win or not because I need to see the other international delegates competing at ME 2018 before I could make a sound judgement.

But of course I wish Celeste the best! Personally, I would like Celeste to stay in the Philippines during and after her reign at MPE so she could compete at Bb Pilipinas in the future, perhaps in 2022 or 2023? By then, she would be ready for Miss Universe or Miss International.

Note: After the pageant, I was so surprised to see Sir Rodgil Flores, yes.. THE Rodgil Flores of Kagandang Flores beauty camp on the stage looking so happy and excited to congratulate Celeste! I didnt' know that Celeste belongs to the KF camp! Sir Rodgil even posed for a photo with Celeste and ushered her off the stage after the interview and customary victory photo shoot of the winners. I have never seen Sir Rodgil on the Bb Pilipinas stage after any Bb. Pilipinas pageant before... NEVER!!! Only at MPE stage!!! Wow!!! He must as excited when Jamie won Miss Earth 2014!
Last edited by exsembhoy on Mon May 21, 2018 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maureen Christa Wroblewitz is my Miss Universe Philippines 2021
exsembhoy
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: edizon 'son'
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1965
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: sales and marketing
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, movies, music, entertainment, books
Message: 'You can't go wrong when you are NICE. So BE NICE!'

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon May 21, 2018 7:42 am

Elle wrote:
Handsama wrote:
Elle wrote:
Handsama wrote:

I don't follow Miss Earth Philippines. I was referring to Internationals and the bias towards Miss Philippines.

And I don't have biases as much as say, you. If you look at all my posts, I happen give the same type of criticisms for all pageants, because like you said, no pageant is perfect. You however, make it seem like Miss Earth is, and that's your right but you should also respect the other forumers who don't agree with you.

I did say however that among all the pageants I got involved with, Miss Earth definitely is most the impactful in the national level.

You don't follow Ms Earth Philippines and yet has a mouthful to say against Karen Ibasco? The judges have spoken. The die is cast. Ms Earth 2017 win is now water under the bridge. The moment you mention about bias, your supposed "impartiality" is magnified a thousand fold. It becomes suspect and murky. So please stop shoving your thoughts down our throats because these aren't shared by all. You've said your piece already that's all there is to it.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby Handsama » Mon May 21, 2018 11:23 am

Elle wrote:
Handsama wrote:
Elle wrote:
Handsama wrote:

Then I suggest you follow MEP because if you do...you’ll realize that the Filipino delegates work their butts off to prepare for the international pageant. It’s easy for you to say that the pageant is biased towards the local delegate if she happens to win... without factoring in the hard work that came in preparing for the pageant. You’ve followed pageants long enough to know that the Filipino queens take their pageants very seriously, be it major or minor, and that includes Miss Earth. If they can win the other pageants, then they ought to be able to win Miss Earth as well.

I’ll say one thing though...the local delegate does have an advantage towards others because the international pageant is patterned after the local one so whoever wins the latter has already gone through the wringers so to speak. That’s why I’m glad Carousel decided to show us what used to be behind closed door judging. It kinda levels up the competition for the other women because now they can see for themselves how they’re judged and hopefully prepare as much for each category.

I do respect your opinions and that’s why I’m taking my time challenging your assumptions.
Handsama

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby AaronICK » Mon May 21, 2018 11:45 am

They will never be satisfied.

exsembhoy wrote: After 4 years... MPE crowned a beautiful winner in Silvia Celeste Cortesi...(again since Jamie Herell won) and yet some people are still NOT satisfied.

I was there at MOA Arena arena last May 19 to witness the MPE pageant and personally, I believe that the judges made the RIGHT and BEST choice of Miss Earth Philippines 2018 winner!!!

Except perhaps for Miss Balingasag, Misamis Oriental who was my second choice for Miss Earth Ph... I am afraid that MPE will be heavily bashed (again) if they crowned any of these ladies:

Miss Las Pinas- She speaks well, fine. But she is NO Karen Ibasco.. Karen is miles away better than her in terms of intelligence. Las Pinas is pretty, just pretty. But she looks BIG in photos (and even in person she looks heavy!!!) Besides, her being a 'practicing Muslim' would be another issue against. If she is a 'practicing Muslim', how come she enjoys parading in swimsuit? how come she is not wearing a head scarf to cover her head/ hair? I dont like her that much, her body is as big as when she joined Miss World Ph a few years back. If she wanted to win Miss Earth Ph, she should have worked hard to lose weight, but she didnt! I hate it when she smiles, much of her upper gums are showing!!! She the had a lot of supporters to back her up at the MOA Arena, unfortunately, she gave a very long answer during the final Q&A that she was given the 30 second signal/ sound for a couple of times, she failed to finish her answer! Was that a smart move? NO, of course NOT!

Miss San Rafael, Bulacan- She is not that pretty, I dont even know how she beat other candidates who are more beautiful than her! Her nose looks fake, her eyes are a bit far from each other and her face looks the BIGGEST among all the winners! During the swimsuit round, she and Las Pinas looked the HEAVIEST among the Top 10 and I was so surprised that both of them made it in the Top 5! hahaha, funny! Other ladies in the Top 18 were better looking and more fit than these two 'heavy ladies'! Her answer to the final question was just OK, it was a SAFE answer. She is lucky to be in the Top 5.

Miss Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay- I like her for being different from the other Top 5 placers because of her looks and skin tone. I was hoping that she would give a solid answer to the final question but she just repeated her answer during the hashtag round so she ran out of time to finish her response! Had she given a solid answer, she would have been the Miss Earth Philippines winner because she had alot of people rooting behind her at the Arena! She blew her chances with the lackluster final answer!

I thought anyone/ or two among Miss Taguig, Miss Cebu, or even Miss Fil-Queensland, Australia should have been in the Top 5!!!

This is why I believe that Fil-Rome Italy is the BEST and RIGHT choice as the winner. Her face is exceptionally beautiful among the others, her whistle-bait figure is to die for and her communication skills may be 'so-so' to many but let us not forget that she grew up in Italy where English is not always spoken. I am even surprised that Celeste has a good command of English despite her growing up in Italy. Her accent is really Italian, but she can express her ideas in English. I think a lot of Filipinos are expecting her to sound like a UP or Ateneo graduate when she speaks English hahaha. Let us just be thankful that at least, Miss Philippines Earth this year will not be bashed because of her looks! If she will be bashed because she is NOT Filipino, then those who say that she is NOT Filipino are IGNORANT and dumb!!! She is representing the Filipino Community in Rome, Italy!!! That makes her a FILIPINA by choice .Her mother is 100% Filipina, which makes her a Filipina by blood!!!

Do I think Celeste will win a back-to-back Miss Earth title for the Philippines? Given that she is beautiful, sexy, tall and an 'English speaker'...its NOT IMPOSSIBLE for Celeste to win yet another Miss Earth crown for the Philippines! Do I want her to win Miss Earth 2018? If its her destiny, nothing will stop her from winning the crown... Its too early to say if she will win or not because I need to see the other international delegates competing at ME 2018 before I could make a sound judgement.

But of course I wish Celeste the best! Personally, I would like Celeste to stay in the Philippines during and after her reign at MPE so she could compete at Bb Pilipinas in the future, perhaps in 2022 or 2023? By then, she would be ready for Miss Universe or Miss International.

Note: After the pageant, I was so surprised to see Sir Rodgil Flores, yes.. THE Rodgil Flores of Kagandang Flores beauty camp on the stage looking so happy and excited to congratulate Celeste! I didnt' know that Celeste belongs to the KF camp! Sir Rodgil even posed for a photo with Celeste and ushered her off the stage after the interview and customary victory photo shoot of the winners. I have never seen Sir Rodgil on the Bb Pilipinas stage after any Bb. Pilipinas pageant before... NEVER!!! Only at MPE stage!!! Wow!!! He must as excited when Jamie won Miss Earth 2014!
AaronICK
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1977
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Self-employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Just ask

Postby fermnedoza » Mon May 21, 2018 12:48 pm

Smile wrote:
Busyboy wrote:
Smile wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:Another White Washed Filipina. What a surprise. Never before seen. lol

She's not even white-washed. She's from another country. :%))

From now on, every country should just pick a contestant from anywhere around the world to represent them. It's only fair.

Well, I already expect that line of thinking from you. To be fair, we must acknowledge the fact that they must have Filipino blood running on their veins before being able to represent "Filipino communities" abroad. There's still that qualifier...

Yeah, that qualifier. A foreigner will be representing the Philippines at Miss Earth this year.

A foreigner? FYI, Filipinos can now be dual-citizens, and nope, she's not naturalized as Filipino blood runs on her vein.
fermnedoza

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby fermnedoza » Mon May 21, 2018 1:22 pm

For the record the criteria of judging for both Miss Earth Philippines and Miss Earth
are the same from the beginning it just so happen that the criteria is subject to the interpretation of the individual judges and their personal prejudices and biases,

Remember that during ME 2017, the host James Deakin even announced to the judges that they must judge the top 16 based on their "beauty of face" and "poise and figure" for the top 8 selection and obviously most of the judges found Karen beautiful in comparison to the preliminary judges who left her out during the pre-pageant "beauty of face" round.
fermnedoza

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 21, 2018 3:37 pm

manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 21, 2018 3:37 pm

I LOVE THE LITTLE EARTH ANGEL :=p :=p =D> =D>

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 21, 2018 3:39 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 21, 2018 3:40 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 21, 2018 3:41 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 21, 2018 3:44 pm

GORGEOUS AND BEAUTIFUL KAREN

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 21, 2018 3:46 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 21, 2018 3:48 pm

DIYOSA INDEED. SHE HAS NO BAD ANGLES :=p :=p :hx :hx =D> =D>

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 21, 2018 3:51 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 21, 2018 3:54 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 21, 2018 3:56 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 21, 2018 3:57 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 21, 2018 6:23 pm

https://philippinenmagazin.de/2018/05/2 ... inen-2018/

Filipina aus Italien gewinnt Miss Earth Philippinen 2018
Veröffentlicht am21 Mai, 2018 14:02 AutorRedaktion

Manila, Philippinen – Eine junge Frau aus Rom wurde am 19. Mai 2018 um Mitternacht in der Mall of Asia Arena zur Miss Earth Philippines 2018 gekrönt.

Silvia Celeste Cortesi, ein 20-jähriges Model aus Rom, Italien, übertraf 41 andere Schönheiten aus dem ganzen Land und philippinischen Gemeinden im Ausland.

Es ist auch das erste Mal, dass eine Filipina, die eine ausländische Stadt repräsentiert, den Titel in ihrer 18-jährigen Geschichte gewonnen hat. Cortesi ist die erste Gewinnerin, die den Titel „Miss Earth Philippines“ tragen wird, nachdem sich die Organisation von Miss Philippines-Earth in Miss Earth Philippines umbenannt hat.

Halimatu Tanador Yushawu, 22, aus der Stadt Dumaguete City, die Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, repräsentierte, wurde zur Miss Philippines Eco-Tourism gekrönt.

Die elementaren Gewinner sind Miss Philippinen Wasser Berjayneth Goc-Ong Chee, eine angehende College-Studentin, 18, aus Balingasag, Misamis Oriental; Miss Philippinen Luft Zahra Bianca Saldua, ein Chief Executive Officer, 26, aus Las Piñas City; und Miss Philippinen Feuer Jean de Jesus, Business Finance Student, 25, aus San Rafael, Bulacan.

Alle fünf Gewinner trainierten unter dem Kagandahang Flores Beautycamp von Rodgil Flores, die alle vier Miss Earth Gewinner von den Philippinen geformt hat: Karla Paula Henry (2008), Jamie Herrell (2014), Angelia Ong (2015) und Karen Ibasco (2017).

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 21, 2018 6:28 pm

CELESTE: OMG, REALLY WE ARE THE SAME :%)) :%))

Pageants Fanatic
14 hrs ·

YOU be the judge!
Are they really look-a-like?

Newly crowned #MissEarthPhilippines 2018 SILVIA CELESTE CORTESI and #MissEarthAir 2016 Michelle Gomez of Colombia.
CLICK TO PLAY
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 21, 2018 6:32 pm

Pageants Fanatic
2 hrs ·

Newly crowned #MissEarthPhilippines 2018 Queens at the 60th anniversary of SM Supermalls in SM Mall of Asia tonight.

#EarthWarriors
#PageantsFanatic

DINALUPIHAN IS THE SPONSOR'S CHOICE - MISS SM MARKETS - AND SHE DID NOT EVEN A TOP 18 SEMIFINALIST. IT SIMPLY SHOWS THAT SPONSOR'S CHOICE DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL. BUT DINALUPIHAN IS INDEED A VERY REFRESHING BEAUTY. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 21, 2018 6:34 pm

Pageants Fanatic
2 hrs ·

Grabe ang ganda!
Today's look of the newly crowned #MissEarthPhilippines 2018 SILVIA CELESTE CORTESI for the 60th anniversary of SM Supermalls at SM Mall of Asia. Masisi nyo ba ang Miss Earth Org kung mag back-to-back muli ang Pinas this year?

Make up by Raymund Defeo
Hair by Sherwin Amodia

manoypoe

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth