THE DUCHESS REVIEWS | MISS EARTH 2019

Re: THE DUCHESS REVIEWS | MISS EARTH 2019

Postby manoypoe » Sat May 02, 2020 9:07 am

I just read Queen Klara's long message to the Filipino people. Mattea of Canada also posted her vlog about her experiences in Miss Earth. What a beautiful gesture and it simply shows how Miss Earth affect many, if not all, Miss Earth delegates. :=p :=p =D> =D>

manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Sat May 02, 2020 9:09 am

Elle wrote:Hey guys, check out Mattea's Vlog from Miss Earth 2019.

[youtube]Z5qiADqlRT4[/youtube]
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat May 02, 2020 9:16 am

MISS EARTH WATER 2019

Magandáng umaga Philippines!

This is a special message for you. This photo had been taken on the environmental seminar in Quezon City. I can still remember it as it was a long day focused on the problems regarding our environment. We learnt many useful things how to protect our Mother Earth. During this very fruitful and interesting lecture we all got to know how much the Earth is in need to make us “human beings“ wake up in order to get started with a serious protection, which is really in inevitable!!! Nedless to say people (no matter what religion, culture or the color of their complexion) of all over the world are going through very hard times during which real values are taken more in consideration and make us think about the things we took granted even a few weeks ago. Questions such as health, family life, education and the basic but ethic topics are being not only discussed but lived. People have become hopefully not only here in the Czech Republic more aware of the real things that matter in our lives such as cooperation, solidarity and respect to the elderly.

The problem connected with coronavirus is apparently deeper that it may look now. As we can see now the spread of Covid 19 has had a very negative may be a fatal (in a sense of business) impact in the field of tourism. The Philippines are dependent on tourism. Many people have lost their incomes and are in very hard life situations. This is exactly the time when the luckier ones can help those in needs. Of course the safety precautions are very obvious and necessary!

Please, wash and disinfect your hands, wear a face mask and keep at least 2 meters distance. First of all It’s not only about you but about the ones whose health is poorer than yours and firstly for the second it’s about you as well. You never know who you can get infected among your most loved ones. Be responsible to yourself and to the others as well! I was in the Philippines a whole month, I had never been so far from my home before. My heart starts thumping in my chest when I remember your warm welcome to the Philippines which I consider my second home!
Finally I would like to wish you all good health!
I am with you!

manoypoe

Postby sleuth08 » Tue May 12, 2020 4:06 am

2019 IS ALSO THE YEAR WITH MOST NUMBER OF BLACK DELEGATES IN THE TOP 20 - GHANA, GUYANA, NIGERIA AND USA (2007 HAS 2 BLACKS AND 2 MOCHA SKINNED IN THE TOP 16).

2019 IS ALSO FOR THE FIRST TIME AN AFRICAN DELEGATE (GHANA) WON THE MOST NUMBER OF GOLD MEDALS IN THE PRELIMINARY ACTIVITIES.

SO I GUESS 2019 IS A GOOD YEAR FOR BLACK DELEGATES.
sleuth08
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Previous

Return to Miss Earth