⋆❁⋆ USA WINS MISS EARTH 2020 ⋆❁⋆

Re: ⋆❁⋆ THE ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2020 | 20TH EDITION ⋆❁⋆

Postby Power-mad » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:19 pm

missvenezuelaearth
Verified
Hacemos la invitación a todas aquellas niñas que sueñan con participar en el único concurso de Belleza con Causa ya pueden postularse través de la página web.

We are inviting all women with the dream of taking part in the only pageant that has the motto "Beauty for a cause" to apply through our website.

Foto: Sergio Di Francesco

Power-mad
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 06 Mar 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Account Management
Hobbies/Interests: Varied

Postby Handsama » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:55 pm

Power-mad wrote:Good luck to Guyana Premier, to Dave (and his team) and the candidates. Only on its third year of handling the Earth Franchise, I am sure Miss Earth Guyana will be crowning yet another competitive delegate following Faydeha's much deserved placement last year and Xamiera's strong showing in 2018.

Just thinking out loud about Guyana's prospects this year which ultimately depends on how the other delegates from South America perform: Will Chile rest on its laurels? Will Brazil be back in the game? Will Elias go all out to ensure that this year Colombia finally wins the elusive main crown? Will a dark horse delegate from a non-sash country bubble up and upend the final results?

Prince Julio (even as he is still distracted by organizing a side pageant for the other system) will be looking for vindication after last year's much-maligned win by Michell Castellanos (whose unfortunate fate it was to be the Miss Venezuela who broke the country's 14-year placement streak). Paul Marsell, it seems, is still picking up the pieces after the Miss Earth Mexico national finals blew up in his face as a result of his involvement with the other system . Let's wait and see...

Yup! I’ll be watching Mexico and Venezuela closely this year. Both of them took the eye off the main prize last year which resulted in non-placements. I expect Prince Julio to be back with a vengeance. Although Miss Earth has a soft spot for Venezuela, the outcome last year should serve as a wake up call for him not to take the pageant for granted. Because the Americas is far too competitive that one wrong move could easily let one country leave another in the dust.
Last edited by Handsama on Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Handsama » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:58 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
Power-mad wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:I love reading your post. You remind me of someone who was once actively posting in Miss Venezuela threads. :-P

That was me. :%)) I was active for some time until I got tired of waiting for my posts to be approved by the mods, threw in the towel and ghosted the forum (until recently) and was happy to just be lurking (and looking). :)>-

Ahh I see. That explains why you sounds so familiar to me. I might have been approving your posts before. You have lots of things to say and opinions to share as far as I remember. Great to know you're now in this thread. :=p

Welcome to the Earth threads, power-mad! :-*

I hope to see more join our discussions this year.
Handsama

Postby Handsama » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:03 pm

It appears that Miss Earth Peru has a new ND. His name is Leo Alvan. He also holds the franchise for MAPI Argentina. The previous ND was Ernesto Tito Paz.

Handsama

Postby Handsama » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:35 pm

Breaking News!

Michelle Weswaldi has acquired the Miss Earth Canada franchise. She was Miss Earth Canada 2001 and is the current producer of Miss World Canada, Miss Teenage Canada & Top Model Search Canada.

Handsama

Postby sleuth08 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:07 am

Handsama wrote:Breaking News!

Michelle Weswaldi has acquired the Miss Earth Canada franchise. She was Miss Earth Canada 2001 and is the current producer of Miss World Canada, Miss Teenage Canada & Top Model Search Canada.

THAT'S TOO BAD. I THINK LAST YEAR'S ORG WAS PROMISING. GOING BACK TO THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO MISS QUEEN CANADA.

SINCE THIS COMPANY OWNS THE MISS WORLD CANADA FRANCHISE, WILL THEY CROWN THE MISS EARTH CANADA THE SAME NIGHT OR WILL THEY HOLD A SEPARATE PAGEANT.

ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK TO THE NEW ORG AND HOPE THEY STILL AROUND LONGER. AT LEAST THE NEW DIRECTOR IS A FORMER MISS EARTH CANADA HERSELF.
sleuth08
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby Fortuitous » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:15 am

What happened to the old MEC org?
Fortuitous
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Perth
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Tambay
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Nothing much..

Postby JustinSky » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:31 am

sleuth08 wrote:

THAT'S TOO BAD. I THINK LAST YEAR'S ORG WAS PROMISING. GOING BACK TO THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO MISS QUEEN CANADA.

SINCE THIS COMPANY OWNS THE MISS WORLD CANADA FRANCHISE, WILL THEY CROWN THE MISS EARTH CANADA THE SAME NIGHT OR WILL THEY HOLD A SEPARATE PAGEANT.

ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK TO THE NEW ORG AND HOPE THEY STILL AROUND LONGER. AT LEAST THE NEW DIRECTOR IS A FORMER MISS EARTH CANADA HERSELF.

MIss Earth will be with the leech pageant and the joke pageant in one org in Canada.
JustinSky

Date of Birth: 07 Jul 1998
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Marketing Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby formlessdiva » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:09 am

JustinSky wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:

MIss Earth will be with the leech pageant and the joke pageant in one org in Canada.

Let's give this new org a chance!

she's a Miss Earth alumna after all!

although i agree that last org is promising!
formlessdiva
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Location: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real Life Name/Nick: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1991
Profession: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby jesnude » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:31 am

WOW....EARTHLINGS UPGRADE TAGS

ER'REND - ADMIN ( SUPER WOW )
HANDSAMA - AMBA

SUPER CONGRATULATIONS EARTHLINGS!!!!!!!
jesnude

Real Life Name/Nick: TElemALCHuS
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1971
Profession: Accounting
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby Power-mad » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:17 pm

This is how you do it. A textbook case of coming up with an idea relevant to your cause/organization/event, sounding out interest from stakeholders, seeking the buy-in and support from sponsors and, most important of all, implementing the project. Even Carousel Productions can learn something from this new franchisee. I don't mean to sound reductive but, to illustrate by example, last year Carousel/MEO wasted a lot of effort, time and resources on their partnership with a small regional architects group and the supposed "design for the stage." In the end, how did that really help the organization achieve its objectives?

Power-mad

Postby Power-mad » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:00 pm

Handsama wrote:It appears that Miss Earth Peru has a new ND. His name is Leo Alvan. He also holds the franchise for MAPI Argentina. The previous ND was Ernesto Tito Paz.

Excellent work digging this up, Handsama; there's been very scant information about this Earth franchise so far. It appears Tito Paz has passed on the torch to other members of his team (Leo Alvan -- previously in charge of scouting models and candidates -- for Miss Earth and Juan Carlos Iglesias for Miss World Peru) with Tito having the designation of Principal Director. I'm happy that at least Miss Earth Peru now has it's own instagram page (which is so new it doesn't even come up in a Google search). I hope an official website and dedicated Facebook page will follow soon after. Posts from the person handling the Instagram page are promising for instance acknowledging that knowledge of basic conversational English is a requirement in the international finals.

Apparently, three delegates have already been confirmed (to be announced soon) so I suppose they are holding a national contest separate from Miss World Peru? That'd be great, wouldn't it?
Power-mad

Postby Handsama » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:33 am

Power-mad wrote:
Handsama wrote:It appears that Miss Earth Peru has a new ND. His name is Leo Alvan. He also holds the franchise for MAPI Argentina. The previous ND was Ernesto Tito Paz.

Excellent work digging this up, Handsama; there's been very scant information about this Earth franchise so far. It appears Tito Paz has passed on the torch to other members of his team (Leo Alvan -- previously in charge of scouting models and candidates -- for Miss Earth and Juan Carlos Iglesias for Miss World Peru) with Tito having the designation of Principal Director. I'm happy that at least Miss Earth Peru now has it's own instagram page (which is so new it doesn't even come up in a Google search). I hope an official website and dedicated Facebook page will follow soon after. Posts from the person handling the Instagram page are promising for instance acknowledging that knowledge of basic conversational English is a requirement in the international finals.

Apparently, three delegates have already been confirmed (to be announced soon) so I suppose they are holding a national contest separate from Miss World Peru? That'd be great, wouldn't it?

I’m glad Tito has allowed someone else to lead the Earth franchise. I think he’s stretched himself thin running several pageants at the same time. I kept waiting for a Miss Earth Peru national pageant last year but it never happened. I hope to witness one this year. [-O<

Handsama

Postby Handsama » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:45 am

formlessdiva wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:

I would rather Miss Earth Canada be the main title but there’s no denying that this new org can increase the visibility of the Earth franchise in Canada. So here’s hoping that Michelle takes good care of the brand and doesn’t relegate the Earth title into the background. We all know Julia Morley doesn’t like Miss World sharing the limelight with others.
Handsama

Postby fermnedoza » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:31 am

Handsama wrote:
formlessdiva wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:

I would rather Miss Earth Canada be the main title but there’s no denying that this new org can increase the visibility of the Earth franchise in Canada. So here’s hoping that Michelle takes good care of the brand and doesn’t relegate the Earth title into the background. We all know Julia Morley doesn’t like Miss World sharing the limelight with others.

Considering that the organizer was and still is able to stage a pageant for their "miss Teen" division, I don't see a reason why they can't have a separate pageant for Miss Earth.
fermnedoza
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby CamAngel123 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:47 pm

fermnedoza wrote:
Handsama wrote:
formlessdiva wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:

Considering that the organizer was and still is able to stage a pageant for their "miss Teen" division, I don't see a reason why they can't have a separate pageant for Miss Earth.

So is this the tug of war that fermendoza posted about? Too bad I liked the budding org.
"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
CamAngel123

Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates

Postby blunderer » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:51 am

Miss Divine Beauty India has not updated their FB and IG since December. Do they still have the India franchise?
blunderer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace

Postby Handsama » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:32 am

Handsama

Postby Handsama » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:35 am

Earthly sighting!

Patrixia Santos
Miss Philippines Earth 2020 Delegate
Handsama

Postby Handsama » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:37 am

Miss Earth Liberia

Handsama

Postby Handsama » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:10 am

Take a first look at some of the delegates...

Last edited by Handsama on Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Handsama

Postby JustinSky » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:10 am

Handsama wrote:Image

if there is banner for the next ME Cambodia so it means there will be a separate pageant for ME Cambodia? Same org? Or a new one?
JustinSky

Postby Handsama » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:08 am

@ CamAngel - “ So is this the tug of war that fermendoza posted about? Too bad I liked the budding org.”

Ferm was actually referring to Miss Earth Mexico. He thought there was a tug of war going on over there but it was false alarm.

@ blunderer - “Miss Divine Beauty India has not updated their FB and IG since December. Do they still have the India franchise?”

They started out late last year (late summer) and may do so again this year. I really wish they would start earlier to give the Earth winner plenty of time to prepare. Look at what happened to Dr. Teju. If they don’t hold a pageant, they should send Surina who was unable to compete at MInc. She will be very competitive.

@ justinsky - “ if there is banner for the next ME Cambodia so it means there will be a separate pageant for ME Cambodia? Same org? Or a new one?”

As far as I know, it’s still the same org. I think ME Cambodia will still be crowned along with the other winners.
Last edited by Handsama on Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Handsama

Postby Handsama » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:18 am

Handsama

Postby JustinSky » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:56 am

Handsama wrote:

I think it is safe to say that the tallest girl goes to ME again haha.
JustinSky

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:19 am

Image SLOVENIA

Talent show in Kranjski

The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby blunderer » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:51 pm

Handsama wrote:@ CamAngel - “ So is this the tug of war that fermendoza posted about? Too bad I liked the budding org.”

Ferm was actually referring to Miss Earth Mexico. He thought there was a tug of war going on over there but it was false alarm.

@ blunderer - “Miss Divine Beauty India has not updated their FB and IG since December. Do they still have the India franchise?”

They started out late last year (late summer) and may do so again this year. I really wish they would start earlier to give the Earth winner plenty of time to prepare. Look at what happened to Dr. Teju. If they don’t hold a pageant, they should send Surina who was unable to compete at MInc. She will be very competitive.

@ justinsky - “ if there is banner for the next ME Cambodia so it means there will be a separate pageant for ME Cambodia? Same org? Or a new one?”

As far as I know, it’s still the same org. I think ME Cambodia will still be crowned along with the other winners.

Starting a pageant late is really bad practice. The Earth powerhouses who already knows the ropes in ME are starting early.
blunderer

Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace

Postby CamAngel123 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:46 pm

I kinda miss the flood of updates about Miss Earth. Makes me wish it was the pre-pageant season already.

Also, who are your bets for Miss Philippines Earth 2020? I kinda like Shane Tormes but I also want a pageant newbie. :hx
"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
CamAngel123

Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates

Postby formlessdiva » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:23 pm

CamAngel123 wrote:I kinda miss the flood of updates about Miss Earth. Makes me wish it was the pre-pageant season already.

Also, who are your bets for Miss Philippines Earth 2020? I kinda like Shane Tormes but I also want a pageant newbie. :hx

Roxie is clearly the safest choice so far if we want another placement . but , if we want a clapper like ill go with Tormes =;))
formlessdiva

Location: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real Life Name/Nick: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1991
Profession: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Handsama » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:15 am

formlessdiva wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:I kinda miss the flood of updates about Miss Earth. Makes me wish it was the pre-pageant season already.

Roxie is clearly the safest choice so far if we want another placement . but , if we want a clapper like ill go with Tormes =;))

This thread will get busier as the pageant season approaches. I’m still waiting for updates and gossips from those in the know (Miss Pluto, etc). :#)]

I think I’ll wait for the official announcement of the full line up before coming up with my bets for MPE. But of the known delegates, I find Roxie really gorgeous. Patrixia though might be the one to beat this early (pageant veteran + law degree = excellent communication skills). And she’s easy on the eyes too. :-D
Handsama

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth