⋆❁⋆ USA WINS MISS EARTH 2020 ⋆❁⋆

Re: ⋆❁⋆ MISS EARTH 2020 | VIRTUAL EDITION ⋆❁⋆

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:04 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:China is so pretty! Looks like Kim Chiu and I agree to the one who commented that she also looks like Queen Ponkan.

I was the one who mentioned that she looked like Queen Ponkan. She looks like Kim Chiu too. I wont mind if China is in TOP4 with USA haha. That would be awesome.

Aha, ikaw pala un! Now i know!!!

Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:06 pm

CamAngel123 wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:
SINGAPORE

She's growing more and more in me :hx I loved her Earth talk so much I wouldn't mind if she gets one of the spots in Asia (although its going to be hard for her)

Agree about her. I am warming up on her. Her personality is truly shining and if only she was a bit taller and with better body, she could easily penetrate coz she is intelligent. She is naturally beautiful. Good luck to her. Whether she places or not, she is rest assured that fans have already noticed her and she represented Singapore wonderfully. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:08 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
RUSSIA
- This is one is tamer and wholesome

Capt. E and Geeyourhair's favorite girl :hx

I prefer the VS costume. :%))

That VS Costume is turning many Earthlings into the dark side. Very dangerous. :%)) :%))
Thus when I saw this photo, I posted to neutralize and remind you that our delegate are all ANGELS. :-* :-* :%)) :%))
Last edited by manoypoe on Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:10 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Handsama wrote:Just finished watching the 4th batch for Asia and Oceania. I thought everyone did well. The Asians are rocking it in the Earth Talks. I was impressed by China who managed to convey a positive message throughout despite the fact that her country has been in the firing range this year. And she looks great too. Northern Marianas exuded that warmth that comes from growing up in a Pacific island. She was the most engaging of the three. New Zealand gave succinct answers that were on point but I wished she could have elaborated more. She came across as a bit shy so she needs to work on her confidence some more.

Agree with your observations. The three of them did well and all are beautiful. Both China and New Zealand are dolls. New Zealand was a bit nervous especially in the beginning but when she started to warm up, she gave a lengthy reply but she was holding back. She has more to say. Hope since this is her baptism of fire, she did pretty well and for sure, this will boost up her confidence. Northern Marianas won this round but a hairline. I am rooting for China to be on TOP. She is one of the most beautiful Chinese Miss Earth delegate ever.

If I heard it right, China said she had a million and a half online followers so she can boost Miss Earth’s image in her country if she makes it far.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:16 pm

With the entry of China who I believe has a greater chance of penetrating the semis (in my books, she is assured of the semis slot), Asia and Oceania is very crowded. We already have Australia, India, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. Indonesia :%(( might be left out again and I hope she steps up her game. Cambodia looks promising too. New Zealand is a beauty and looks knowledgeable but is very raw and shy. Singapore and NMI might sneak in.
Last edited by manoypoe on Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:21 pm

So now that Sri Lanka has crowned its delegate, we are just waiting for the final Earth pageant to wrap up in Bangladesh. I believe that Czech Republic has managed to choose its finalists but decided to move its pageant to next year which brings the question of who they will appoint to compete this year.

Not sure why Botswana hasn’t been added to the official list yet when they’ve had a delegate for several weeks.

And barring any last minute additions, the others we’re waiting for are Armenia, Korea, Mongolia, and Nepal.
Handsama

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:23 pm

Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Handsama wrote:Just finished watching the 4th batch for Asia and Oceania. I thought everyone did well. The Asians are rocking it in the Earth Talks. I was impressed by China who managed to convey a positive message throughout despite the fact that her country has been in the firing range this year. And she looks great too. Northern Marianas exuded that warmth that comes from growing up in a Pacific island. She was the most engaging of the three. New Zealand gave succinct answers that were on point but I wished she could have elaborated more. She came across as a bit shy so she needs to work on her confidence some more.

Agree with your observations. The three of them did well and all are beautiful. Both China and New Zealand are dolls. New Zealand was a bit nervous especially in the beginning but when she started to warm up, she gave a lengthy reply but she was holding back. She has more to say. Hope since this is her baptism of fire, she did pretty well and for sure, this will boost up her confidence. Northern Marianas won this round but a hairline. I am rooting for China to be on TOP. She is one of the most beautiful Chinese Miss Earth delegate ever.

If I heard it right, China said she had a million and a half online followers so she can boost Miss Earth’s image in her country if she makes it far.

Wow, so she is a bit famous in China. She is really beautiful and have you seen her pasarela? I love her the moment I saw her in motion (but I was disappointed when I first saw her profile pic :%)) so I ignored her. What a strategy. :%)) :%)). I took a cue from MEC last night when Mark said that body movement is very important in judging even if they dont understand what the delegates are saying. So when I watched the Earth Talk with China in it, I intently looked at her and her body movements showed she is very confident. With her beauty, body and pasarela, she is definitely IN. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:26 pm

Handsama wrote:So now that Sri Lanka has crowned its delegate, we are just waiting for the final Earth pageant to wrap up in Bangladesh. I believe that Czech Republic has managed to choose its finalists but decided to move its pageant to next year which brings the question of who they will appoint to compete this year.

Not sure why Botswana hasn’t been added to the official list yet when they’ve had a delegate for several weeks.

And barring any last minute additions, the others we’re waiting for are Armenia, Korea, Mongolia, and Nepal.

I have seen Bostwana very active in her IG and it seems she is preparing. Czech for sure will appoint their rep. They are elemental crown holder and it would be a shame if they skip this year. They are really doing great in Miss Earth than any other pageants. I hope Nepal appoints one of their previous queens.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:27 pm

The Face that can resurrect Troy. She is the Helen of
CHILE

manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:49 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

Wow, so she is a bit famous in China. She is really beautiful and have you seen her pasarela? I love her the moment I saw her in motion (but I was disappointed when I first saw her profile pic :%)) so I ignored her. What a strategy. :%)) :%)). I took a cue from MEC last night when Mark said that body movement is very important in judging even if they dont understand what the delegates are saying. So when I watched the Earth Talk with China in it, I intently looked at her and her body movements showed she is very confident. With her beauty, body and pasarela, she is definitely IN. :=p :=p =D> =D>

China is a media blogger and social influencer and it looks like a famous one too. After watching her Earth talk, I also think she stands a good chance of entering the semifinals along with the others you mentioned but I’m not sure about Vietnam yet. I’ll have to see how she does in her Earth Talk. We need to watch out for India though. I think she will surprise a lot of people during the swimsuit competition. She has plenty of time to get fit and I’ve noticed she’s already slimmed down. And don’t forget Japan. I’m also waiting to see who will represent Korea, Nepal, and Mongolia. These countries usually send competitive delegates and their entries might make Asia/Oceania even more unpredictable.

When I watch the Earth Talks, I also pay attention to a delegate’s body language even when she’s not the one doing the talking. And it’s in the quiet moments when you can sometimes get a glimpse into a person’s real personality. That’s why I gave Bosnia a harsh review. She was so distracting while the others were talking.
Handsama

Postby Geeyourhair » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:11 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
RUSSIA

That VS Costume is turning many Earthlings into the dark side. Very dangerous. :%)) :%))
Thus when I saw this photo, I posted to neutralize and remind you that our delegate are all ANGELS. :-* :-* :%)) :%))

Tama! I am okay with this costume na. The other one is so revealing nagkakasala ako kasi ang anghel ay dapat sinasamba (for lack of better word) di pinagnanasaan =O/
Geeyourhair
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:20 pm

CÔTE D'IVOIRE

Butterflies play an essential role in food chains and in the ecosystem balance. Along with bees, butterflies are the main pollinating agents of cultivated and wild plants. They are also prey for animals like birds or bats. By protecting a butterfly species, we protect a whole set of animal and plant species that are directly linked to it.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:24 pm

So to me Batch 3 was full of ups and downs, mainly projecting problems with language barriers sometimes. But mainly they were interesting interviews to watch out so I would suggest the following for your next interview, girls.

1) Let's find a good translator that will translate exactly what you said.
2) Let loose, this is a competition sure but its also a good experience. Take a breath dearies
3) When we are going to an interview lets spend a bit more effort on building a nice permanent space to do it in. Don't change location mid-interview unless there's an emergency.
4) Stay in the conversation even when it's not your turn to sleep. All your attention should be on that computed screen

Okay? Let's focus on those for the next one kay girls.

Contestants mentioned in this post:

@estrella_danieri | @valentinaperezmedina | @jessicapolancooficial_ | @gracielaballesteros.4

@firarurirero | @t_d_anna | @petchteeyapar

@aya.kadjo | @tinokunda_moyo

@nadine.pfaffeneder | @am1na____21 | @ivanna_rohashko | @adrijana.miss

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:26 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:28 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:42 pm

SLOVENIA

Keep going, because you didn't come this far to only come this far...
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:07 pm

EARTH TALK RANKING BY THE DUCHESS

1 USA - 9.20
2 Singapore - 9.05
3 Philippines - 9.00
4 Australia / US Virgin Islands - 8.90

5 Pakistan- 8.85
6 Puerto Rico / India / South Africa / Liberia - 8.80
7 Zambia - 8.75
8 Venezuela / Nigeria / Netherlands - 8.70
9 Belarus - 8.60
10 Poland / Belgium / Sweden - 8.50

11 Myanmar / Thailand / Portugal - 8.40
12 Panama / Bolivia / Japan / Zimbabwe / Slovenia- 8.30
13 Costa Rica / Guyana / Finland / Austria - 8.20
14 Mexico - 8.15
15 Indonesia - 8.10
16 Cote D'Ivoire - 8.00

17 Peru / Argentina - 7.90
18 Bosnia & Herzegovina - 7.80
19 Dominican Republic - 7.70
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:21 pm

USA

Today we kick off Voter Education Week in partnership with She Votes! This voter fact is presented by 2020 Miss Earth USA Lindsey Coffey. Among all registered US voters, 85% support requiring electric power companies to use 100% clean/renewable energy by 2050.

This week, check back daily to meet a new national queen and read up on voting facts & tips. Then save the date for every Monday evening October 12-November 2, when we will chat live with the queens to discuss election hot topics, history and tips.

Wardrobe & image by ASHLEYlauren
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:24 pm

MISS EARTH BEAUTIES' EARTH TALK RANKING

manoypoe

Postby The Duchess » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:56 pm

Dont worry guys, I'm going to post a summary of the scores too so its easier to understand. Thanks for sharing, I've been having a horrible week and this thread and earth talks have cheered me up
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Binibining ZOZI » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:20 pm

AFTER EARTH TALK, MISS ARGENTINA WAS OUT SO QUICKLY AS A FRONT-RUNNER !
Binibining ZOZI
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: princess
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2000
Profession: cabin crew
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, pageantry

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:38 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
RUSSIA

Tama! I am okay with this costume na. The other one is so revealing nagkakasala ako kasi ang anghel ay dapat sinasamba (for lack of better word) di pinagnanasaan =O/

:%)) :%)) :%))
Ea'rend¿l

Postby Jaishee » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:20 am

Will Czech Republic send a contestant this year?
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:34 am

Jaishee wrote:

Most probably. Hopefully as they are on the list still.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:36 am

Binibining ZOZI wrote:AFTER EARTH TALK, MISS ARGENTINA WAS OUT SO QUICKLY AS A FRONT-RUNNER !

Let the Earth talker shine coz they deserve it. Argentna will surely shine when it matters.
manoypoe

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:40 am

manoypoe wrote:
Jaishee wrote:

Yes, and MEB is confident about it. :%))
Ea'rend¿l

Postby Fortuitous » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:45 am

manoypoe wrote:
Binibining ZOZI wrote:AFTER EARTH TALK, MISS ARGENTINA WAS OUT SO QUICKLY AS A FRONT-RUNNER !

Let the Earth talker shine coz they deserve it. Argentna will surely shine when it matters.

We cannot count her out yet. Her team must have learned from what happened during the Earth Talk and should be making the necessary adjustments for her and come back stronger for the preliminaries.
Fortuitous

Real Life Name/Nick: Perth
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Tambay
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Nothing much..

Postby Fortuitous » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:50 am

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Jaishee wrote:

I am more worried with BiH. I have this feeling that she might back out anytime. Her profile photo is not yet up on the Miss Earth website until now.

And yes the other 2 countries from the Balkan region, Croatia & Serbia, their profiles is not yet up too.
Fortuitous

Real Life Name/Nick: Perth
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Tambay
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Nothing much..

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:03 am

Fortuitous wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Jaishee wrote:

I am more worried with BiH. I have this feeling that she might back out anytime. Her profile photo is not yet up on the Miss Earth website until now.

And yes the other 2 countries from the Balkan region, Croatia & Serbia, their profiles is not yet up too.

We still have two weeks before the prelims start. Two weeks to decide if they want to continue or not. Anyway, as long as my fave countries are in, then I'm good.
Ea'rend¿l

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:48 am

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
Fortuitous wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Jaishee wrote:

We still have two weeks before the prelims start. Two weeks to decide if they want to continue or not. Anyway, as long as my fave countries are in, then I'm good.

I believe they would be there. BiH has posted earlier about their plans and their preps. Only Serbia is not that active.
manoypoe

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth