MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Image



  • 4

Re: MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:43 am

    

Vuvusheila wrote:hmm mas commercially viable ba si ME ngayon? pag dumami investors nila pwede nilang gawing sing bongga ng Miss Universe ang ME.kkaiba kasi si ME may pa environment, climate change chenez gawin nilang ibang level na pageant diffrent from with all those advocacy-advocacy ek ek pageant. kksawa na.

manoypoe wrote:MUO's attendance speaks volume. Miss Earth is getting bigger and biggerl. I still want Miss Universe to be the No. 1 pageant while Miss Earth is No. 2. They are the most exciting pageants ever.


I don't think that MEO harbors the intention of duplicating its older counterpart, Ms U. If Carousel veers away from their brand, they'll end up being a copycat which is what MEO/Carousel is trying to avoid. MEO built its niche and image painstakingly through the years on the basis of that scenario. It bodes well for MEO to build more on that advocacy in order to enhance and not to diminish.


beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 8493
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 12673
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • 2

Re: MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Postby Vuvusheila » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:41 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Vuvusheila wrote:hmm mas commercially viable ba si ME ngayon? pag dumami investors nila pwede nilang gawing sing bongga ng Miss Universe ang ME.kkaiba kasi si ME may pa environment, climate change chenez gawin nilang ibang level na pageant diffrent from with all those advocacy-advocacy ek ek pageant. kksawa na.

manoypoe wrote:MUO's attendance speaks volume. Miss Earth is getting bigger and biggerl. I still want Miss Universe to be the No. 1 pageant while Miss Earth is No. 2. They are the most exciting pageants ever.


I don't think that MEO harbors the intention of duplicating its older counterpart, Ms U. If Carousel veers away from their brand, they'll end up being a copycat which is what MEO/Carousel is trying to avoid. MEO built its niche and image painstakingly through the years on the basis of that scenario. It bodes well for MEO to build more on that advocacy in order to enhance and not to diminish.


Good because ME is quite distinct in its being attached to the environment, to climate change, to nature and it makes better sense and is relevant these days.I could see willing global sponsors and support from global organizations in the name of earth preservation.
Vuvusheila
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:54 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 68
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Gender: Male
Profession: model
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: missosologizing
Message: and the winner is....

  • 1

Re: MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:16 pm

Iba nararamdaman ko diyan, pag sumali sa eksena si Chavit, ibig sabihin eh more pondo, therefore mas bobongga ang ME pageant, pwede ng dalhin sa Venezuela, este i mean sa Las Vegas or sa Russia... >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! <:-P
Everything happens for a reason. There are no mistakes. Only lessons learned.
LIFE IS A QUESTION AND HOW WE LIVE IT IS AN ANSWER...

...
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 1785
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 pm
Location: Everything happens for a reason. There are no mistakes. Only lessons learned.
Country: Saint Lucia (lc)
Reputation: 2625
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

  • 2

Re: MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Postby Sophia7 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:37 pm

Virginia Dalisay wrote:Iba nararamdaman ko diyan, pag sumali sa eksena si Chavit, ibig sabihin eh more pondo, therefore mas bobongga ang ME pageant, pwede ng dalhin sa Venezuela, este i mean sa Las Vegas or sa Russia... >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! <:-P


Weel the thing is the Filipino community's involvement can't be find in another country. Plus, it is cheaper to go to nice beaches and other tourist areas in the Philippines since this is a Filipino owned pageant. They might not be able to get the same accommodations and activities in another country.
Sophia7
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5791
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:13 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 4594
Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!
Message: Are you, GUILTY? or NOT GUILTY?

  • 0

Re: MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Postby lunica » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:56 pm

Sophia7 wrote:
blunderer wrote:
Handsama wrote:It’s nice to see Shawn and Chavit attend the finals. I like it when pageants support each other. Compare that to someone who has made a habit of bringing others down ;,). And even though Miss Universe remains the mother of all pageants, these executives can certainly learn a thing or two from its sister pageant Miss Earth.

Image


WHOA!



This is great to see. Supporting the Philipines.


its obviously a pleasant thing to the eyes.

but

SISTER PAGEANT??????? :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O
lunica
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2330
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:25 pm
Location: Thailand
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: 1718
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1997
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: modelling
Message: Write a message here

  • 4

Re: MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:21 pm

lunica wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
blunderer wrote:
Handsama wrote:It’s nice to see Shawn and Chavit attend the finals. I like it when pageants support each other. Compare that to someone who has made a habit of bringing others down ;,). And even though Miss Universe remains the mother of all pageants, these executives can certainly learn a thing or two from its sister pageant Miss Earth.

Image


WHOA!



This is great to see. Supporting the Philipines.


its obviously a pleasant thing to the eyes.

but

SISTER PAGEANT??????? :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O


All pageants are supposed to be sister pageants. If beauty queens consider the other queens competing with them as sister queens, why not SISTER PAGEANTS for pageants who have mutual respect with eath other. :-* :-* :=p :=p
Last edited by manoypoe on Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 54812
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 28368
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Postby chrisy_pageant » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:03 am

Chavit = casinos and girls
Okada / Miss Earth

Image
chrisy_pageant
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1365
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:35 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 809
Date of Birth: 01 Dec 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Administrative Staff
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: outdoors
Message: Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy

  • 1

Re: MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:22 am



Everything happens for a reason. There are no mistakes. Only lessons learned.
LIFE IS A QUESTION AND HOW WE LIVE IT IS AN ANSWER...

...
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 1785
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 pm
Location: Everything happens for a reason. There are no mistakes. Only lessons learned.
Country: Saint Lucia (lc)
Reputation: 2625
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

  • 1

Re: MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Postby BIGBANG BAKS » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:11 am

YOU ARE GIVING TOO MUCH MEANING TO SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS SOMEONE GOT INVITED TO ME AND WAS POLITE ENOUGH TO ATTEND. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

NO ONE IS BUYING PAGEANTS.

MONZON INVITED CHAVIT AS HE HAPPENED TO BE HERE TO TALK TO Miss Universe ABOUT PLANS TO HOLD Miss Universe HERE.
BIGBANG BAKS
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:21 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 6
Real Life Name/Nick: Baladjao
Date of Birth: 21 May 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Bakla sa Parlor
Hobbies/Interests: Hating Miss Earth
Message: Write a message here

  • 4

Re: MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:18 am

BIGBANG BAKS wrote: YOU ARE GIVING TOO MUCH MEANING TO SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS SOMEONE GOT INVITED TO ME AND WAS POLITE ENOUGH TO ATTEND. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

NO ONE IS BUYING PAGEANTS.

MONZON INVITED CHAVIT AS HE HAPPENED TO BE HERE TO TALK TO Miss Universe ABOUT PLANS TO HOLD Miss Universe HERE.


As if may alam si Bakla. =;)) =;))
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 54812
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 28368
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Postby jesnude » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:35 am

Sophia7 wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sophia, your words reveal too much about your inadequacies. Lawyers don't speak the level of language you use in your replies. Sorry, with your kind, I doubt it if you could even start to write a legal brief, or pleadings. BP's, I doubt even, and that's just for a start. You wasted my time, sorry.


MBA? From Rice U? What is that? Never heard. No wonder you have the mind of an ipis. Ok, pagbigyan na kta. Utak dilis ka pala. Di naman dapat ipagyabang ung scholastic attainment ng isang tao. Lalo na't book learning lang o di kaya uniting lang para me ikabit sa dingding. Maghunos dili ka Dhay! Di nman Ivy league yang mga binangit mong school kaya wala kang karapatang ipagyabang. Big deal na pala sau ung masteral? Sus!


If you don’t about Rice University, then you are an idiot then. Rice is ranked the 3rd MBA after Wharton and Yale. Let me educate you. Rice University is the only institution that trains astronauts like Aldrine to go to the moon! Read Rice University and John Kennedy.

Bottom line, you are an idiot/moron. I have no further question!


WHAT'S THIS??? PATAASAN NG IHI????....KAYA MARAMING MAKUKULONG DAHIL SA SOBRANG "FEELINGERA"
jesnude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7643
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: Teresa, Rizal Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 4158
Real Life Name/Nick: TElemALCHuS
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: Accounting
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Movies
Message: God bless you all

  • 0

Re: MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Postby Sophia7 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:55 pm

manoypoe wrote:
lunica wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
blunderer wrote:
Handsama wrote:It’s nice to see Shawn and Chavit attend the finals. I like it when pageants support each other. Compare that to someone who has made a habit of bringing others down ;,). And even though Miss Universe remains the mother of all pageants, these executives can certainly learn a thing or two from its sister pageant Miss Earth.

Image


WHOA!



This is great to see. Supporting the Philipines.


its obviously a pleasant thing to the eyes.

but

SISTER PAGEANT??????? :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O


All pageants are supposed to be sister pageants. If beauty queens consider the other queens competing with them as sister queens, why not SISTER PAGEANTS for pageants who have mutual respect with eath other. :-* :-* :=p :=p


Yeap!
Sophia7
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5791
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:13 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 4594
Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!
Message: Are you, GUILTY? or NOT GUILTY?

  • -1

Re: MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Postby poker_man » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:29 pm

So much delusion in this thread. After the many sexual harassment issues of Miss Earth, they will never come close to becoming a top pageant.
poker_man
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:42 am
Location: New York City
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 578
Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Postby Geeyourhair » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:34 pm

poker_man wrote:So much delusion in this thread. After the many sexual harassment issues of Miss Earth, they will never come close to becoming a top pageant.


Said who? For sure not the 85 countries participating this year =c3 =c3 =c3
Geeyourhair
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2472
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2640
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media
Message: I love you all!

  • 1

Re: MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:50 pm

poker_man wrote:So much delusion in this thread. After the many sexual harassment issues of Miss Earth, they will never come close to becoming a top pageant.


Can you provide a list of the MANY? Include only those that have been authenticated, not the manufactured innuendos.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 8493
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 12673
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • 1

Re: MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Postby manoypoe » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:18 am

poker_man wrote:So much delusion in this thread. After the many sexual harassment issues of Miss Earth, they will never come close to becoming a top pageant.


So many? Enumerate so that you will not look ignorant fool like S. =;))
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 54812
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 28368
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

Previous

Return to Miss Earth

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: EyeCricy, jesnude, Oscillate

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology