Where are Our Earth Queens?

Where are Our Earth Queens?

Postby stupid_jerk » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:42 am

As some members here knows, I support Miss Earth the most amongst the BIG 5 Pageant. Not because of where I'm from, but because I believe that this organization has tons of potential to spread awareness regarding their cause.

I understand that it may not be Miss Earth's season, nor should she always be in the news... (I am happy though that this year's winner has a lot of activities in her home country) however I feel a bit sad that almost six (6) months in, the set of winners are not getting the much activities and travels they deserve to be getting.

I am not sure why they are not getting much activities outside of of their countries, but I seriously do hope the organization itself tries a bit harder in promoting their current elemental queens.

I believe that ME2018 is not just a pretty face. I see that in some of her posts, she is really promoting the brand in her home country... but I honestly wish her more (yes, even if it's not the same level as the other BIG 5 QUEENS for 2018) and hope she gets to deliver the cause of the organization further outside her country.

Miss Earth's 2018 elemental queens, for me, are very capable (I'll be honest in saying that I do think that there are better batches in the past) and I hope that MEO takes advantage of these gems. I don't think being called as a BIG 5 Pageant is enough. I think that there should be enough reason to be called such... else, the same organization may cause the pageant to suffer the same fate as the one they were previously handling.

stupid_jerk
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Observer
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Homeboy
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Many to mention

Re: Where are Our Earth Queens?

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:44 am

stupid_jerk wrote:As some members here knows, I support Miss Earth the most amongst the BIG 5 Pageant. Not because of where I'm from, but because I believe that this organization has tons of potential to spread awareness regarding their cause.

I understand that it may not be Miss Earth's season, nor should she always be in the news... (I am happy though that this year's winner has a lot of activities in her home country) however I feel a bit sad that almost six (6) months in, the set of winners are not getting the much activities and travels they deserve to be getting.

I am not sure why they are not getting much activities outside of of their countries, but I seriously do hope the organization itself tries a bit harder in promoting their current elemental queens.

I believe that ME2018 is not just a pretty face. I see that in some of her posts, she is really promoting the brand in her home country... but I honestly wish her more (yes, even if it's not the same level as the other BIG 5 QUEENS for 2018) and hope she gets to deliver the cause of the organization further outside her country.

Miss Earth's 2018 elemental queens, for me, are very capable (I'll be honest in saying that I do think that there are better batches in the past) and I hope that MEO takes advantage of these gems. I don't think being called as a BIG 5 Pageant is enough. I think that there should be enough reason to be called such... else, the same organization may cause the pageant to suffer the same fate as the one they were previously handling.

The 2 Top national pageants in the Philippines pushed back after the 2019 elections (June to July) rather than normally held in March to May (Bb. Pilipinas possibly with LCS' political campaign and MPE possibly with local government sponsors). Almost all the national pageants were held very late since Miss Universe. moved to November-January in 2012.

Queen Ponkan's international tour will start this May in Mexico. Reminder that some international pageants allegedly paid the expenses at their own pockets instead from the sponsors that invited them.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby zoondwaine » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:06 pm

Kahit wala pa syang official travel abroad atleast busy pa rin sya sa bansa nya. At hindi basta basta lng mga event nya ha..
zoondwaine
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: zoondwaine
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1990
Profession: Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, traveling, culturl immersion, nature trek
Message: I learned misso in 2010 and after that I'm hook to this site in regards to pageant issues.

Postby benchtel1978 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:42 pm

They're doing their duties in their respective countries.
benchtel1978
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1978
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: competitions

Postby manoypoe » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:15 pm

AS WE ALWAYS SAY TIME AND TIME AGAIN, YEAR AFTER YEAR, MISS EARTH QUEENS START THEIR INTERNATIONAL TRAVELS ON MAY UNTIL THE CORONATION NIGHT. THIS YEAR PONKAN IS NOT ABLE, IN MY OPINION, TO TRAVE TO THE PHIILIPPINES BECAUSE OF ELECTIONS.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby sissymeow » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:45 am

Miss Earth is getting boring

sissymeow

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: none and none

Return to Miss Earth