fake news

fake news

Postby BeautyBeach » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:48 pm

Can't wait for Miss Universe 2020 in Hollywood, Florida on 16 May 2021!
BeautyBeach
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Location: Forbes Park, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Most beautiful & kindest person on Missosology
Hobbies/Interests: Shopping, sunbathing and being gorgeous!
Message: I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU, I REALLY DO! PROUD TO BE FILIPINO!!

Re: fake news

Postby Nand » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:54 pm

SOURCE: CHINA DAILY has the widest print circulation of any English-language newspaper in China (over 200,000 copies per issue, of which a third are abroad). The paper is published by satellite offices in the United States, Hong Kong, and Europe.[

Tianjin Miss World China Pageant comes to a close
2009-08-28

The Tianjin regional final of the Miss World China Pageant drew its curtain on Tuesday night in the Binhai New Area.

Wang Wen was crowned the champion, with Li Meng as runner-up and second runner-up going to Nie Wanting. Twenty finalists aged from 18 to 28 vied for the Tianjin regional title of Miss World China, competing in a bikini show, talent show and quiz.

The top three winners will have a one-month training session in Beijing and compete for the national title in northern China’s Dalian on behalf of the Binhai New Area this October. The award ceremony will be held on September 7.

The contest, themed “Beauty, Health, Intellectuality, Love, Self-confidence and Excellence” was hosted by Binhai’s Tanggu TV Station.

Established in 1951 in the UK, The Miss World pageant is one of the most influential beauty contests in the world alongside its rivals Miss Universe and Miss Earth contests.

The pageant is dedicated to promoting world peace, cultural exchanges, setting examples of outstanding women, and helping needy and disabled children.
Last edited by Nand on Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nand
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming

Postby Nand » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:02 pm

PUBLISHED BY: Russian PRAVDA Newspaper is a Russian broadsheet newspaper, formerly the official newspaper of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, one of the most influential papers in the country with a circulation of 11 million.

ORIGINAL SOURCE: Agence France-Presse (AFP) is the world's oldest news agency, and is the third largest news agency in the modern world after the Associated Press (AP) and Reuters.

Brazil’s Miss World finalist has her hands and feet amputated

Society » Real life stories

Twenty-year-old Brazilian model Mariana Bridi da Costa, who was supposed to represent her nation at Miss World beauty pageant, had her hands and feet amputated because of a severe urinary infection, AFP reports.

Brazil’s Miss World finalist has her hands and feet amputated

The operation under general anesthesia with the use of artificial respiration took place at Serra’s hospital, in the south-east of the Brazilian Province of Espirito Santo.

The model was diagnosed with the blue pus bacillus bacterial infection (Pseudomonas aeruginosa), which often leads to lethal outcomes. The blood poisoning in her limbs triggered blood circulation disorder, and doctors eventually decided to amputate the woman’s hands and feet.

Bridi’s boyfriend Thiago Simoes told reporters that she had fallen ill on December 30, although she was mistakenly diagnosed with kidney stones.

The infection was spreading very quickly, and the woman had to return to hospital for further examination, which revealed her real condition.

Bridi’s father, Agnaldo da Costa, told reporters that it was the tragedy of her whole life.

Bridi won the national Miss World final twice and traveled to China last year to participate in Miss Bikini International.

The Miss World pageant is the oldest surviving major international beauty pageant created in the United Kingdom by Eric Morley in 1951. The telecast of the final competition is the world's largest live annual beauty pageant television event with global viewers.

Alongside with its rival Miss Universe and Miss Earth contests, this pageant is one of the most publicized beauty contests in the world.

The winner spends a year traveling to represent the Miss World Organization and its various causes. Traditionally, Miss World lives in London during her reign. The current Miss World is Ksenia Sukhinova of Russia.

Miss World started as the Festival Bikini Contest, in honor of the recently introduced swim wear of the time, but was called "Miss World" by the press. It was originally planned as a one-off event. Upon learning about the upcoming Miss Universe pageant, Morley decided to make the pageant an annual event.

Opposition to the wearing of bikinis led to their replacement with more modest swim wear after the first contest. In 1959, the BBC started broadcasting the competition. The pageant's popularity grew with the advent of television.

In the year preceding the global finals, each delegate must win her national title or a specially designated Miss World national preliminary. Miss World's national preliminaries are conducted by their license-holders, who hold the franchise to use the "Miss World" name in their country. The annual final is typically a month long event, with several preliminary galas, dinners, balls and activities, culminating in a globally telecast final show in which the field is narrowed to between 15-20 delegates.

See more at http://www.pravdareport.com/society/106 ... iss_world/
Last edited by Nand on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nand

Postby Nand » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:13 pm

SOURCE: The New Paper (Singapore) , by Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) with an average daily circulation of 101,600

Singapore must not give up its 59 seconds of fame
By Sylvia Toh Paik Choo
24 June 2008

MISS Singapore Universe. What an old-fashioned title, such a dated-sounding ring to the name. (The world is no more universe, it's gone planet and global.)

Are you, could you, be interested?

Barely.

Is it still relevant?

Was it ever?

Should it be scrapped altogether?

NO.

Miss Singapore Universe may have fallen by the wayside - from national televised event to private function - but don't let it gasp to an ignominious death here.

We have to defibrillate the contest for what it's worth - the Olympics spirit. Taking part.

Oh hurl what you will at it, meat parade, flesh fantasy, bimbo central, the whole noble idea behind the swimsuit and the sash is to send one of our very own pretties over there to take part.

The American international beauty pageant (its organisers the only people left on earth to use the phrase 'beauty pageant') is 55 years old.

Its first winner - Miss Finland.

South America has produced the most beauties - nine since.

I just about can recall the early bevy we sent from these shores - Marion Woodford, Kristl D'Cruz, Julie Koh, Nancy Liew, Margaret Van Meel - every last one a head turner.

Kristl had the height to make it into the finalists list.

They were our Hollywood stars, I suppose, because there was nothing else, in those 1960s days of black and white TV when it became bedtime after the news.

More recently, one name stands out - Teo Ser Lee (why her brother never joined Manhunt eludes me) because she is visible, and always well-groomed. The rest escape me, but that's not the point.

And our girls must continue, to link Gillette Venus-shaved arms with some 30 other nations for a shot at the title, or one of its subsidiary crowns, Miss Toothsome And Then Some sexcetera.

Together with Miss World and Miss Earth, Miss Universe remains one of the top three international beauty competitions, its finals televised worldwide from wherever its held.

Singapore must not give up its 59seconds of fame, Hi, I'm so-and-so and I'm from Singapore. Nor must we deny our girls a crack at forging overseas pen pals (sorry e-mail pals) and landing a foreign husband (as our local men are chasing Miss Huahin and Miss Tsentsin). So let's carry on, and make that beau geste (beautiful gesture) to take part.

LINK: https://web.archive.org/web/20080628013 ... %2C00.html
Nand

Postby Nand » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:26 pm

SOURCE: DAIJI WORLD has currently a daily viewership of around 450,000 from around 180 countries, of which 40% of them are Non-resident Indian (NRI) Mangaloreans. The portal contains a variety of columns ranging from daily news, events, special columns, cookery, and other information

by Eugene D’Souza, Mumbai
Daijiworld Media Network

Bahamas, Aug 24: In a glittering pageant held at the Atlantis Paradise Island, Bahamas in West Indies on 23 August 2009 (early morning of Monday 24 August in India) 18 year old Latina beauty Stefania Fernandez from Venezuela won the title of Miss Universe 2009. She makes history, as this is Venezuela's second consecutive win in the international beauty pageant.

Dressed in a flowing red gown, Fernandez embraced runner up Miss Dominican Republic as the announcement was made, and received the glittering crown costing 120,000 dollars from last year's winner, Dayana Mendoza also from Venezuela. Stefania Fernandez defeated 83 contestants for the title, including first runner up Miss Dominican Republic, Ada Aimee de la Cruz. Kosovo’s Gona Dragusha was named second runner up, Australia’s Rachael Finch third and the contestant from Puerto Rico Mayra Matos was fourth runner up. Beauties from 83 countries and territories participated in the 58th Miss Universe beauty pageant.

The girls were judged in three categories -swimsuit, evening gown and interview as they vied for the coveted title. The Miss Universe 2009 pageant was hosted by Access Hollywood co-anchor Billy Bush and model, actress and former Miss Rhode Island USA Claudia Jordan. It was live from Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas. In recent years, the contest has been watched in over 180 countries. The 15 finalists were selected from among the 83 who appeared in cocktail dresses and then reappeared in bathing suits.

Miss China, Wang Jingyao, was named Miss Congeniality and Miss Thailand, Chutima Durongdej, won Miss Photogenic.

In a disappointing performance, Miss India 2009, Ekta Chowdhry has failed to make it to the top 15 for the Miss Universe 2009 contest.

Miss Universe is an annual international beauty contest run by the Miss Universe Organization. The contest was founded in 1952 by California clothing company named Pacific Mills. The pageant became part of Kayser-Roth and then Gulf and Western Industries, before being acquired by Donald Trump in 1996. Along with its rival contests , Miss World and Miss Earth, this pageant is one of the most publicized beauty contests in the world.

LINK: http://www.daijiworld.com/news/newsDisp ... wsID=64606
Nand

Postby Nand » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:29 pm

SOURCE: TIMES OF MALTA has a history going back to the 1920s, when it pioneered journalism and the printing industry in Malta

Miss Universe on August 23, 2009
Friday, August 14, 2009, 10:04

Miss Universe 2009 will be held at the Atlantis Paradise Island in Nassau, Bahamas, on August 23.

Alongside with its rival Miss World and Miss Earth contests, the Miss Universe beauty pageant is one of the most publicised beauty contests in the world.

The current Miss Universe is Dayana Mendozza of Venezuela. She will crown her successor in the event.

Last Monday the contestants took part in a national costume show at the Rainforest Theatre at the Wyndham Hotel in Nassau as part of the preparations for the contest.

Link: https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/v ... -23.269433
Nand

Postby Nand » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:38 pm

Thursday July 15, 2010
Beauties who promote green cause
By ANTHONY LAW
SOURCE: The Star- Malaysia

TWENTY beauties representing the various states of Malaysia will be vying for the Miss Malaysia Earth 2010 title at the grand finals of the pageant on Sunday at the Royal Perak Golf Club in Ipoh.

The beauty contest organised under the tag line ‘Beauties For a Cause’, is to promote environmental projects, address issues concerning pollution, conserve and love the earth.

Miss Earth is an annual international beauty pageant promoting environmental awareness.

Along with Miss Universe and Miss World pageants, Miss Earth is one of the largest beauty contests in the world in terms of the number of national-level competitions to participate before the global finals, said Veandra Voon of Star Avenue Production which was granted the exclusive rights by the Miss Earth organiser to hold the Miss Malaysia Earth contest.

Marigold HL Low Fat Milk is the national presenter of the pageant.

Voon said the contest served as a platform to educate the contestants about the environment and to promote tourism including friendship among the finalists.

The finalists of Miss Malaysia Earth posed for group photographs at the Royal Perak Golf Club. The grand final of the contest will be held on July 18.

She said the reigning title holders would have to dedicate the whole year to promoting environmental projects.

In the course of the pageant, Voon said there would be a series of programmes lined up for the finalists before the grand finals.

The programmes include an appearance for the media at the Royal Perak Golf Club, participation in a tree planting project at Mt Gopeng Resort, a photo shoot at Clearwater Sanctuary Golf Resort and visits to children’s homes.

Miss Malaysia Earth will receive prizes which include RM4,000 cash and an air ticket to Vietnam.

Apart from Miss Malaysia Earth title, there are 12 subsidiary titles.

The first Miss Earth was held in year 2001.

In 2004, the Miss Earth Foundation was created to further the pageant’s environmental cause and to work with local and international groups,non-governmental organisations in conservation and improvement of the environment.

LINK: https://web.archive.org/web/20110622074 ... &sec=north
Nand

Postby Nand » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:40 pm

Miss Earth is one of the three largest beauty pageants in the world in terms of the number of national-level competitions to participate in the world finals along with its rivals Miss Universe and Miss World.

SOURCE: ABS-CBN NEWS: https://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/11/09/08/philippine-bet-miss-earth-2008
Last edited by Nand on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nand

Postby Nand » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:46 pm

Miss Mexico Vanessa Ponce crowned Miss World 2018 in Sanya
English
SOURCE: Sanyalife by Sanya Tourism Development Commission 
Dec 09, 2018, 01:39 ET

SANYA, China, Dec. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The 26-year-old Miss Mexico Vanessa Ponce de león became the winner of the Miss World 2018 competition, which was held at the Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China on December 8th, 2018.

Miss Thailand Nicolene Pichapa Limsnukan finished the runner-up and Miss Uganda Quiin Abenakyo ranked the third.

"I can't believe it, I really can't believe it... And I think all the girls deserved it. I am proud to represent all of them. I will do as much as I can in the time I have got. Thank you so much, everyone," Vanessa said backstage after winning the crown.

Vanessa completed her Degree in International Business and is currently on the Board of Directors of a Rehab centre for girls and volunteers for 'Migrantes en el Camino'. She is a speaker for the National Youth Institute as well as working as a model and a presenter. Vanessa has qualified as an open water scuba diver; she also enjoys playing volleyball, painting and ultimate Frisbee. Her favourite TV show is 'Downton Abbey'. Personal Motto: 'We all need each other.'

Miss World Continental Queens 2018 Are:
Miss World Europe is: Belarus
Miss World Caribbean is: Jamaica
Miss World Americas is: Mexico
Miss World Africa is: Uganda
Miss World Asia and Oceania is: Thailand

The Miss World 2018 pageant was hosted by the Sanya Municipal People's Government and New Silk Road Group.

This was the eighth time that Sanya has hosted the contest (Sanya hosted the Miss World Finals in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2010, 2015, 2017, and 2018). The Miss World pageant, created in Britain by Eric Morley in 1951, is the oldest surviving major international beauty contest. It is one of the three most publicised beauty contests in the world, alongside the Miss Universe and Miss Earth contests.
SOURCE Sanyalife by Sanya Tourism Development Commission

LINK: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-release ... 62328.html
Nand

Postby Nand » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:57 pm

SOURCE: The Belfast Telegraph is a daily newspaper published in Belfast, Northern Ireland, by Independent News & Media with circulation of about 109,000.

'As a trainee quantity surveyor I'm a woman in a man's world but being Miss Earth lets me show my feminine side'

Dearbhla Walsh, from Londonderry, is NI's representative at a beauty pageant with a difference

Crowning glory: Miss Earth Northern Ireland Dearbhla Walsh

By Una Brankin
September 4 2015

Dearbhla Walsh is a beauty queen with a difference. As Miss Earth Northern Ireland 2015, the 22-year-old from Londonderry is on a mission to promote environmental awareness, the cornerstone of the international Miss Earth pageant.

And as BSc Hons student of quantity surveying, the glamorous eco-warrior is the perfect choice to represent the province in December at the prestigious event in Austria, Miss Earth is one of the three largest beauty pageants in the world, and one of the most publicised beauty contests in the world.

"I'm hoping to see where the Sound of Music was made and I'll be travelling around promoting the eco way of life," says Dearbhla. "I'm part of the UK team, with Miss Earth England, Scotland and Wales."

A former Miss Derry, Dearbhla lives at her family home in the city with her mother, Siobhan, a teacher; her father Billy, and younger brother Liam (16). At a statuesque 5ft 11in, with piercing blue eyes, she was a natural for the beauty catwalks from a young age.

"My sister Evan owns a beauty salon and mum always encouraged me to enter competitions," she says.

"It has been very good for building up my confidence and meeting other girls. It's a great platform for my career."

Sporty as well as brainy, Dearbhla is a keen horse-rider and golfer.

And like the current Miss Northern Ireland, Hillsborough student Sasha Livingstone, Dearbhla considers herself a feminist and rejects criticisms of beauty contests as sexist.

"I'm a woman in a man's world and I like the fact that I can go out and show my femininity," she says. "I won't try to hide it. I'm one of three girls in a quantity surveying class of 15 - I'd like to get more girls interested. Boys do get listened to a bit more and I'm out to change that, too."

Currently single, Dearbhla became interested in quantity surveying through her skill at maths, and was encouraged by a careers adviser to apply for a degree course at a Letterkenny Institute of Technology. She's now in the third year of a four-year course.

"Dearbhla is an excellent choice to represent Northern Ireland at Miss Earth because she can affect change within the world of construction," said UK pageant director Louise Brown. "This young lady shall be working as a quantity surveyor advising on building materials to be used within the construction world.

"The theme song of the Miss Earth pageant is Woman of the Earth, I am woman. This epitomises Dearbhla she is also a woman in a predominately male dominated engineering world of construction."

Throughout the competition, Dearbhla is promoting environmentally responsible and resource-efficient buildings. As part of the pageant's ethos, participants must devise an eco-message. Dearbhla's is: Building Northern Ireland for a sustainable future.

"As part of this message, I'm strongly advocating sustainable builds that make use of local indigenous materials - those occurring naturally within our local area," she explains. "There is nothing novel in this type of build. For thousands and thousands of years housing was built from found materials such as rock, earth, reeds and logs - and no more so than here in Northern Ireland with our 'waddle cottages'.

"The less energy required to turn an object into a usable building material, the better."

Dearbhla firmly believes in eco pioneer Mike Reynold's "earth ship" buildings. The major structural building component of the earth ship is recycled automobile tyres filled with compacted earth to form a rammed earth brick encased in steel labelled rubber. This brick and resulting bearing walls that it forms are virtually indestructible.

Aluminium cans and glass/plastic bottles can also be used to build interior walls, using a matrix technique for strength and durability - with bottles letting light shine through.

"We don't have any earth ships in Northern Ireland yet, but if I have my way, we'll get them the as soon as possible," Dearbhla laughs. "Brighton City Council approved the building of 16 earth ships on Brighton seafront, but the site was proved to be of archaeological significance and the build was stopped, unfortunately.

"There is only one earth ship in Scotland and two in England. They make so much sense: they're the most economical building ever. Once constructed, you have no bills. Everything is run by wind turbine, rain and solar panels.

"They're not aesthetically pleasing on the eye yet - that's another thing I want to change."

Dearbhla heads to Austria as Miss Earth NI on November 10 for a month, courtesy of her Richard Centre sponsors, before the final in Vienna on December 5. This is the first year the competition is being held outside of the Philippines. The final will be televised, covering the 110 competing countries.

Dearbhla's maternal grandparents Marie and Barry McCafferty will be supporting her from their home on Oakfield Road in Derry.

"I'm very blessed to have such a daughter. Dearbhla is a true delight," added proud mum Siobhan.

A global contest helping women make positive headlines

Along with its rivals Miss Universe and Miss World, Miss Earth is one of the three largest beauty pageants in the world.

Miss Earth gained the attention of the worldwide media in 2003 after Vida Samadzai, an Afghan woman, now residing in the United States, competed in a red bikini. Samadzai was the first Afghan woman to compete in an international beauty pageant in almost 30 years, but the fact that she wore a bikini caused an uproar in her native country.

Miss Earth also made headlines in 2005 when a Pakistani beauty queen, Naomi Zaman, a Miss Pakistan World winner, participated for the first time. She is the first delegate from Pakistan to compete in any major international pageants. Beauty pageants are frowned-upon in Pakistan.

Likewise, Miss Tibet Earth 2006, Tsering Chungtak, the first Tibetan — the first in any major international beauty pageants — made headlines.

Aside from her environmental cause, she raised international attention regarding the Tibetan struggle for freedom.

And her participation in the pageant received approval from the Dalai Lama.

Belfast Telegraph
LINK: https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life ... 00748.html
Nand

Postby Nand » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:11 pm

SOURCE: India New England News
COURTESY: Reuters is the second largest news agency in the world that transmits news in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Urdu, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.

Puerto Rico girl wins Miss World 2016, India’s Chatterjee made it to the top 20
India New England News
December 19, 2016

Maryland– Stephanie Del Valle from Puerto Rico was crowned the Miss World 2016 here, with representatives from Dominican Republic and Indonesia as runners up. India’s Priyadarshini Chatterjee only made it to the top 20.

Miss World 2015 Mireia Lalaguna Royo crowned the 19-year-old Stephanie — the second Puerto Rican to hold the title after Wilnelia Merced won it in 1975 — at the event’s grand finale held at the MGM National Harbor here on Sunday. The winner was ecstatic as she sat down to be crowned.

The event was aired live on Zee Cafe.

Priyadarshini Chatterjee

Stephanie pipped the other top four finalists from Kenya, Indonesia, Dominican Republic and Philippines to win the title.

Indian contestant Priyadarshini lost out on the title after making it to the top 20 at the pageant. She featured in the top five contestants for the Beauty With a Purpose title, which was eventually won by Miss Indonesia.

The last time an Indian won the Miss World crown was Priyanka Chopra in 2000. Other Indians who won the title in the past include Reita Faria (1966), Aishwarya Rai (1994), Diana Hayden (1997) and Yukta Mookhey (1999).

A Delhi-based girl from Guwahati, Priyadarshini was the first candidate from the northeastern region at the Miss World pageant. All of 20, she is a student of sociology.

Stephanie Del Valle –center (Photo courtesy: Reuters)

She was happy to “represent a civilisation as old as time itself, the land of myriad cultures, traditions, languages and religions” at the gala, she had said in her introduction video for the contest.

This was the 66th edition of the gala, which put the contestants through a series of challenges and interviews to determine who will win the coveted title of Miss World 2016 and become the ambassador of the motto ‘Beauty with a purpose’.

The Miss World pageant, created in Britain by Eric Morley in 1951, is the oldest surviving major international beauty contest. It is one of the three most publicised beauty contests in the world, alongside the Miss Universe and Miss Earth contests.

LINK: https://indianewengland.com/2016/12/pue ... de-top-20/
Last edited by Nand on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nand

Postby Nand » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:15 pm

SOURCE: The Quint is an English and Hindi language Indian news website.

Spain Wins Miss World 2015, India Doesn’t Figure Even in Top 20
The Quint|

The finale of the 2015 Miss World contest came to a conclusion with Miss Spain Mireia Lalaguna Royo claiming the crown in Sanya, a coastal resort city in south China’s Hainan province.

Mireia, a 23-year-old medical college student and a pianist from Barcelona, obtained the title after beating 113 other contestants from around the world. Miss Russia Sofia Nikitchuk finished the runner-up and Miss Indonesia Maria Harfanti ranked the third, Xinhua reported.

Miss India Aditi Arya won the people’s choice award which ensured her direct entry in the competition. Yet the Indian beauty queen failed to make it to the final top 20 contestants.

This was 65th Miss World contest and the seventh held in China.

The Miss World pageant, created in Britain by Eric Morley in 1951, is the oldest surviving major international beauty contest.

Miss World is one of the three most publicised beauty contests in the world, alongside the Miss Universe and Miss Earth contests.

(With inputs from IANS)

(The Quint is now available on Telegram and WhatsApp. For handpicked stories every day, subscribe to our Telegram and WhatsApp channels)

LINK : https://www.thequint.com/news/world/spa ... -in-top-20
Nand

Postby panchopolo » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:32 pm

Anupaman ang itawag sa ganitong uri ng pagpapahayag, hindi maikakailang ang Miss Earth ay nagbabakas ng satsat na puno ng inis at poot--mga bagay na naglalantad lamang ng nakayayamot na kaugalian, nakabubugnot na tibok ng damdamin, at nakasusuklam na takbo ng isipan ng mga chakang fegent fens.
panchopolo
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

Postby hokuto1129 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:07 pm

Naku, magagalit si Angkol Nawat nyan! His MGI is tge third most relevant pageant in the world, as he claims.

Sasabihin nya, di oki, di oki. =;)) =;)) =;))

Seriously, detractors can't put Miss Earth down. From its number of participants, its cause and down to pre pageant activities, ME definitely is one of the three Most Important pageant in the world.

Marami pang kakaining bigas si Nawat.

So Nawat, Now What? Peace!
PHILIPPINES is a legit Powerhouse in Beauty Pageant. Haters, deal with it!
hokuto1129

Date of Birth: 21 Nov 1980
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: banker
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: listening to music, watching movies

Postby micoexpress5 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:49 am

I like the reactions! =;))
Real News: In terms of viewership Catriona just proved that there is only Big One in pageantry and trashed the claimed big 5! :)>-
micoexpress5

Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis

Postby Roman Reigns » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:05 pm

micoexpress5 wrote:I like the reactions! =;))
Real News: In terms of viewership Catriona just proved that there is only Big One in pageantry and trashed the claimed big 5! :)>-

In terms of viewership in the Philippines, yes.
Roman Reigns
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Leati Joseph
Date of Birth: 25 May 1985
Profession: Photographer
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby micoexpress5 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:47 pm

Roman Reigns wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:I like the reactions! =;))

In terms of viewership in the Philippines, yes.

All over the world.... it’s the only Pageant that is shown live in a lot of :)>- countries...
micoexpress5

Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis

Return to Miss Earth