⋆❁⋆ PUERTO RICO WINS MISS EARTH 2019 ⋆❁⋆

Re: ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "ANGELS OF THE EARTH"

Postby fermnedoza » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:29 am

Busyboy wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:That a reigning national winner of Miss Earth is being send by her mother organization to another pageant is a none issue to Carousel Production as long as the subject candidate IS NOT a member of the reigning elemental court. The people behind Miss Earth understand the need for these candidates to maximized their exposures and the need for their partner organizations to also maximized their queens' life span in pageantry.

Call it cost cutting on the part of the national organization .

Indeed, this kind of thing is a big issue only on the part of the Earthlings whom I believe would have been amenable to the idea and even be supportive of Ratu if only El John send her next year after her national reign is finish instead of this year. After all we still remember how Nepal dethroned its delegate after joining that pageant while still wearing the Miss Earth Nepal title .

Who is that Miss Earth Nepal, please remind me... I wasn't an active member yet during those times I assume...

Prinsha Shrestha - she was Miss Earth Nepal 2014 but was dethroned by MNO after taking part in the very first edition of Miss Eco (with Universe as original attachment instead of the current International ).

She tried to appeal the decision (claiming that the Egyptians tricked her and fellow ME 14 national winners as the invitation was originally extended for the promotion of eco-tourism destinations in Egypt with some fashion shows as activities but the Egyptians who at that time held that country's franchise for Miss Earth decided to transform that activities into an actual pageant with the ME national winners as their first batch of contestants) but to no avail as she was permitted to go to Cairo only as a visitor as MENepal and not given the right to participate in a pageant.

As a background on as to why some of the girls from ME '14 went to Egypt, the girls went there originally as REPRESENTATIVES of the MEO., ME '14 Jamie Herrel was originally a part of the entourage that will participate in some environmental activities that will also serve supposedly as promotional campaigns for the originally planned staging of ME '15 in Egypt.

fermnedoza
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby Busyboy » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:08 am

fermnedoza wrote:
Busyboy wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:That a reigning national winner of Miss Earth is being send by her mother organization to another pageant is a none issue to Carousel Production as long as the subject candidate IS NOT a member of the reigning elemental court. The people behind Miss Earth understand the need for these candidates to maximized their exposures and the need for their partner organizations to also maximized their queens' life span in pageantry.

Call it cost cutting on the part of the national organization .

Indeed, this kind of thing is a big issue only on the part of the Earthlings whom I believe would have been amenable to the idea and even be supportive of Ratu if only El John send her next year after her national reign is finish instead of this year. After all we still remember how Nepal dethroned its delegate after joining that pageant while still wearing the Miss Earth Nepal title .

Who is that Miss Earth Nepal, please remind me... I wasn't an active member yet during those times I assume...

Prinsha Shrestha - she was Miss Earth Nepal 2014 but was dethroned by MNO after taking part in the very first edition of Miss Eco (with Universe as original attachment instead of the current International ).

She tried to appeal the decision (claiming that the Egyptians tricked her and fellow ME 14 national winners as the invitation was originally extended for the promotion of eco-tourism destinations in Egypt with some fashion shows as activities but the Egyptians who at that time held that country's franchise for Miss Earth decided to transform that activities into an actual pageant with the ME national winners as their first batch of contestants) but to no avail as she was permitted to go to Cairo only as a visitor as MENepal and not given the right to participate in a pageant.

As a background on as to why some of the girls from ME '14 went to Egypt, the girls went there originally as REPRESENTATIVES of the MEO., ME '14 Jamie Herrel was originally a part of the entourage that will participate in some environmental activities that will also serve supposedly as promotional campaigns for the originally planned staging of ME '15 in Egypt.

Thanks for the explanation. I understand it better now...
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby Handsama » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:40 am

Casting for Miss Earth Poland 2019 has begun.

Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby lesham » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:42 pm

MISS EARTH PHILIPPINES is moved to JULY 2019 due to May Elections. :=p
Thank you FunX3 for this amazing collage!
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
MI-1964,1970,1979,2005,2013,2016
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham

Real Life Name/Nick: Lesham
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1997
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby manoypoe » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:34 pm

Handsama wrote:Casting for Miss Earth Poland 2019 has begun.

Yes. One of my fave ME NP.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby sleuth08 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:17 pm

DESPITE WHAT HAPPENED WITH CANADA LAST YEAR, IT SEEMS ROSOTRO IS ACCEPTING APPLICANTS FOR MISS EARTH CANADA 2019.
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby formlessdiva » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:59 pm

I saw this on Facebook ....

Televisa to broadcast the Miss Earth Mexico 2019 Finals Night!

For Real ?
formlessdiva
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Location: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real Life Name/Nick: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1991
Profession: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby blunderer » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:12 pm

formlessdiva wrote:

For Real ?

Expect a fabulous coronation night then.
blunderer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace

Postby Handsama » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:36 pm

blunderer wrote:
formlessdiva wrote:

For Real ?

The announcement came from Paul Marsell himself. I’m so happy for him and the org. A very welcome development and well deserved at that as he’s worked so hard to build the Miss Earth Mexico pageant.

Handsama

Postby sleuth08 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:26 pm

Handsama wrote:
blunderer wrote:
formlessdiva wrote:

For Real ?

The announcement came from Paul Marsell himself. I’m so happy for him and the org. A very welcome development and well deserved at that as he’s worked so hard to build the Miss Earth Mexico pageant.

WOW - FOR A 'SMALL' PAGEANT, THE MISS EARTH BRAND IS GROWING BIGGER AND BIGGER IN MEXICO.

SHOWS THAT GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT.
sleuth08

Postby Handsama » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:32 pm

Handsama

Postby MissPluto » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:28 pm

Did anyone miss me? Kidding...

Back with some of the juiciest update, well maybe not as some of this has been posted in various IG and facebook handles.

So let's begin...

1. Host "CITY" MEO is really looking forward to hosting Miss Earth Outside of the Philippines if not outside Metro Manila and they are now trying to look into that matter, they have been working on this REALLY early so for now there is or are no confirmed shortlisted cities or country to host the pageant but one thing is for sure Philippines is now option 3. I have seen some info that they have been in talks to some sponsors but nothing has been confirmed yet.

2. Theme, so it has been confirmed the 2019 edition will be all about flowers so expect a flowery costume and stage set, we can change the Thread name for 2019 from " Angels of the Earth" to "Earth Flowers" or something.

3. Miss Earth 2018 has confirmed itinerary as early as December 2019 but travels will not begin not until June one destination has been revealed which is Singapore. Well should we see her wearing Kebaya? we'll wait and see.

4. Franchise Holders.
1. Indonesia - It will stay with El John Pageants and casting will commence soon, not sure how they explained Ratu's case but MEO and MEI have come into some sort of agreement. MEO has never been a demanding organization but all they
ask for is respect.
2. Turkey - this is still in question as there are no confirmation from both sides but as far as i know there has been numerous talks between turkish franchise and MEO so let's all cross our fingers. Turkey is not the only EURASIAN country
that is planning a comeback if my memory serves me right there are atleast 3 of them.
3. Thailand - they are planning a pageant but no update as of now.
4. Dominican Republic - Juan Models should make it clear now how the casting will be conducted, cause beginning last year they have been working with the MURD org. that's where Miss Earth RD 2018 comes from.
5. Canada - It's still under the same organization, don't want to talk about Miss Earth Canada 2018 tho, let's leave her behind.
6. Venezuela - casting will begin soon, as announced on their social media handles, and will still be under the same organization not like what is reported by some INDONESIAN HATERS #SorryNotSorry.
7. Bolivia and Paraguay - still under the same organization, with Bolivia now crowning Miss Tierra Bolivia @-) .
8. Chile, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina are all heating up with some candidates being revealed. Miss Water 2014 will now join Miss Earth Argentina as she now resides in Argentina.
9. Austria - Franchise is now back in Miss Austria Org.
10. Some of European Franchise is sitll unclear, Spain to be specific and others.

That's it for now, will be back for more. Mwaaahhhh
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto

Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Professor
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:39 pm

MissPluto wrote:Did anyone miss me? Kidding...

Back with some of the juiciest update, well maybe not as some of this has been posted in various IG and facebook handles.

So let's begin...

1. Host "CITY" MEO is really looking forward to hosting Miss Earth Outside of the Philippines if not outside Metro Manila and they are now trying to look into that matter, they have been working on this REALLY early so for now there is or are no confirmed shortlisted cities or country to host the pageant but one thing is for sure Philippines is now option 3. I have seen some info that they have been in talks to some sponsors but nothing has been confirmed yet.

2. Theme, so it has been confirmed the 2019 edition will be all about flowers so expect a flowery costume and stage set, we can change the Thread name for 2019 from " Angels of the Earth" to "Earth Flowers" or something.

3. Miss Earth 2018 has confirmed itinerary as early as December 2019 but travels will not begin not until June one destination has been revealed which is Singapore. Well should we see her wearing Kebaya? we'll wait and see.

4. Franchise Holders.
1. Indonesia - It will stay with El John Pageants and casting will commence soon, not sure how they explained Ratu's case but MEO and MEI have come into some sort of agreement. MEO has never been a demanding organization but all they
ask for is respect.
2. Turkey - this is still in question as there are no confirmation from both sides but as far as i know there has been numerous talks between turkish franchise and MEO so let's all cross our fingers. Turkey is not the only EURASIAN country
that is planning a comeback if my memory serves me right there are atleast 3 of them.
4. Dominican Republic - Juan Models should make it clear now how the casting will be conducted, cause beginning last year they have been working with the MURD org. that's where Miss Earth RD 2018 comes from.
5. Canada - It's still under the same organization, don't want to talk about Miss Earth Canada 2018 tho, let's leave her behind.
6. Venezuela - casting will begin soon, as announced on their social media handles, and will still be under the same organization not like what is reported by some INDONESIAN HATERS #SorryNotSorry.
7. Bolivia and Paraguay - still under the same organization, with Bolivia now crowning Miss Tierra Bolivia @-) .
8. Chile, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina are all heating up with some candidates being revealed. Miss Water 2014 will now join Miss Earth Argentina as she now resides in Argentina.
10. Some of European Franchise is sitll unclear, Spain to be specific and others.

There is a chance that they will increase the quota for the number of candidates since some countries are making the comeback?
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby Geeyourhair » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:10 pm

So let's begin...

4. Franchise Holders.
ask for is respect.

I do miss this kind of post from you MissPluto. You're one of the reasons I keep on checking this thread every now and then---char!

You are the only source of juiciest news about Miss Earth so keep them coming please.

How about the host? Person, not the city. Will it still be James Dickens?

I am okay with Indonesia now...I hope they level up their search this time around. I say good luck to Ratu though, I hope she wins that contest she is joining because I know her dedication to the environment is commendable so she deserves a second chance.

I am excited for the next Miss Earth USA---I saw some worthy contenders there. Also, Mexico I know Marsell will not allow his protegee to be left behind.

I hope October na...I'm bored already.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby Busyboy » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:36 am

Geeyourhair wrote:

So let's begin...

4. Franchise Holders.
ask for is respect.

I do miss this kind of post from you MissPluto. You're one of the reasons I keep on checking this thread every now and then---char!

You are the only source of juiciest news about Miss Earth so keep them coming please.

How about the host? Person, not the city. Will it still be James Dickens?

I am okay with Indonesia now...I hope they level up their search this time around. I say good luck to Ratu though, I hope she wins that contest she is joining because I know her dedication to the environment is commendable so she deserves a second chance.

I am excited for the next Miss Earth USA---I saw some worthy contenders there. Also, Mexico I know Marsell will not allow his protegee to be left behind.

I hope October na...I'm bored already.

Oo nga no? Amboring na... Bb. Pilipinas excites me but it doesn't make me "high" like when ME Season is upon us...
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby cocorocha » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:00 am

excited for this coming miss earth 2019.. But i wish ponkan will travel to many countries before her reign ends...
cocorocha

Real Life Name/Nick: modelaaa
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: model
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: catwalking

Postby MissPluto » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:44 am

Seems like no more pageant for the land of smiles hmmmmmm still wondering why cause that's not what i saw and heard, interesting.

The New MET is the controversial MUT 2014 Second Runner Up. So we'll see, she'll be in manila for her training. I don't know im kinf of not feeling her.

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto

Postby genoveva » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:48 am

cocorocha wrote: excited for this coming miss earth 2019.. But i wish ponkan will travel to many countries before her reign ends...

=;)) =;)) =;))
Gurl is already gearing her hidden b*tch mode
#BestJokeForThisWeek
genoveva
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: genoveva
Date of Birth: 08 May 1993
Profession: m....
Hobbies/Interests: _________

Postby genoveva » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:53 am

MissPluto wrote:Seems like no more pageant for the land of smiles hmmmmmm still wondering why cause that's not what i saw and heard, interesting.

The New MET is the controversial MUT 2014 Second Runner Up. So we'll see, she'll be in manila for her training. I don't know im kinf of not feeling her.

just saw her Ig. Was it confirmed by the national director?
genoveva

Real Life Name/Nick: genoveva
Date of Birth: 08 May 1993
Profession: m....
Hobbies/Interests: _________

Postby cocorocha » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:30 pm

genoveva wrote:
MissPluto wrote:Seems like no more pageant for the land of smiles hmmmmmm still wondering why cause that's not what i saw and heard, interesting.

just saw her Ig. Was it confirmed by the national director?

Its sad that thailand dont care much about miss Earth Pageant ...

Anyway who is the second runner up of miss thailabd 2014?
cocorocha

Postby Geeyourhair » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:35 pm

Who is Thailand's rep? I hope someone will post her picture here.

It's okay if Thailand will not send a winnable candidate this year. I am actually hoping that this year will be won by the Americas or European or African. Enough muna for Asians nakarami na eh.

I wish either USA, Mexico, Colombia or Netherlands will win this year or a black Goddess if there is one this year (so far I have not seen one yet).
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby Handsama » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:49 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:Who is Thailand's rep? I hope someone will post her picture here.

It's okay if Thailand will not send a winnable candidate this year. I am actually hoping that this year will be won by the Americas or European or African. Enough muna for Asians nakarami na eh.

I wish either USA, Mexico, Colombia or Netherlands will win this year or a black Goddess if there is one this year (so far I have not seen one yet).

TEEYAPAR SRETSIRISUVARNA
Handsama

Postby Handsama » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:00 am

Maybe the org has decided to handpick someone this year to give her plenty of time to prepare.. unlike what happened last year. I’d love to see a Miss Earth Thailand pageant though so here’s hoping that we get to witness one for 2020. 8->
Handsama

Postby Handsama » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:30 pm

Handsama

Postby Handsama » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:37 pm

Miss Earth Puerto Rico 2019 Delegates

Handsama

Postby The Duchess » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:23 am

Handsama wrote:Miss Earth Puerto Rico 2019 Delegates

Krystal Badillo is the only beautiful girl
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby cocorocha » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:04 am

Paul marsell is the new national director of miss supranational mexico btw
cocorocha

Postby sleuth08 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:11 am

Handsama wrote:Miss Earth Puerto Rico 2019 Delegates

I LIKE NELLYS PIMENTEL. SHE HAS A NATURAL BEAUTY THAT CAN DO WELL IN MISS EARTH
sleuth08

Postby cocorocha » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:51 am

is there any news if ponkan will visit mauritious and reunion island?
cocorocha

Postby MissPluto » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:45 pm

Have you heard the news? Paul Marcell now holds the franchise for Miss and Mister Supranational Mexico. Hmmmmmmmm i still don't like how lipinzky work, and i still don't trust his team. It becoming more prevalent now that Miss Earth and Miss Supranational Franchise are in the same team. I hope everyone follows what Miss Earth Colombia does.

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto