MAJOR SCANDAL IN MISS EARTH, CAUGHT SELLING CROWN FOR $4M

Re: MAJOR SCANDAL IN MISS EARTH, CAUGHT SELLING CROWN FOR $4

Postby dunno yet » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:24 am

Russian : .... ( voice-over) for 2 million dollars...

Lorraine : I cannot promise...

Russian : ... all I can hear from this is the Russian voice-over

Lorraine : It's possible that it's going to be hard....(insert voice-overs) it will destroy the organization...

Russian : We understand... TUUUUT...( voice-overs again)... 4 million dollars

Lorraine : I can't say yes... (voice-overs) something something next year.... (voice-overs)...judging system...

Russian : ( Voice-over).. All this competition you know... (voice-over)

Lorraine : It has to be... (voice-over) clear the product...

- END -

COCOronahan
dunno yet
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Arcoco
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: misso art

Postby miskang » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:34 am

=/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/
=/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/
could you imagine, the supposed TOP SECRET NEGOTIATIONS being done under the nose of a journalist WITH STANDBY CAM???
this would only turn-out as a BLACKMAIL, A KGB DOINGS!!!
miskang

Real Life Name/Nick: dahlin'
Date of Birth: 09 Apr 1981
Profession: businesswoman
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing

Postby Mariana Erwin » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:35 am

Please don't sell it Lorraine, because Miss Earth has been a good business!
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby miskang » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:53 am

tetrulz wrote:WOW!! makes so much sense, now i get how athena and stephany got their titles... if they can sell off miss earth title with money, they can just easily slip their candidate in one of the top five without even paying. makes sense.

if ME is corrupt AS WHAT YOU' IDIOT THINKING NOW they could have grabbed the Russian offer, ME COULD HAVE SOLD THE PLACEMENTS OF ATHENA ANG STEPHANIE but you see it's ALL CRAP, A SLEUTH AND SLAY, A BLACK MAIL the doings of the ENVIOUS, THE BASHERS AS YOU COULDN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT OUR COUNTRY IS MUCH MORE PROGRESIVE THAN U R.
miskang

Postby miskang » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:09 am

[quote="TheJoker"]It all makes sense now. That explains all the weird results and undeserving winners this cheap contest has. I used to follow ME when it was credible, new and fresh... But every year the results keep getting shadier. It got to the point that I dont even know who this year winner is.

OH U PLASTIC-SPEAKING MORON,IMMEDIATELY BELIEVING ON THE "SCANDAL" THAT'S TURNING OUT FAST AS A BLACKMAIL PERPETRATED BY THE KGB. THIS IS BECOMING THE MOST OPPORTUNE TIME YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR TO COMPLETELY BASHED ME AND FILIPINOS AS YOU'VE BEEN TOOOOOOOO ENVIOUS OF THE SUCCESS OF ME, WHERE USUALLY YOUR FUGLY COUNTRY WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS RELEGATED TO THE SIDELINES!!!/quote]
miskang

Postby Bikini Martini » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:13 am

I will not jump into conclusion as fast as i watched the controversial video of Lorraine Schuck since the only language that I've heard clearly was the Russian.. Miss Earth is a business so I'm not surprised at all that there are some negotiation like that, but we don't know what's the real ending of their conversations behind that video. One thing is for sure, the intention of that hidden video is to destroy the reputation of the Miss Earth Organization, that conversation should be in a private way, cameras are not allowed.. X(
Bikini Martini

Real Life Name/Nick: Gar-Gar
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1986
Profession: Call Center Agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Singing & Outgoing

Postby miskang » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:21 am

TheJoker wrote:It all makes sense now. That explains all the weird results and undeserving winners this cheap contest has. I used to follow ME when it was credible, new and fresh... But every year the results keep getting shadier. It got to the point that I dont even know who this year winner is

NOW YOU EXPLAIN THE WEIRD RESULTS SOAB!!! AS IF U R INSINUATING THAT INDIA, ECUADOR AND CZECH REPUBLIC ALL BOUGHT THEIR CROWNS. COME ON YOU ENVIOUS BITCH EXPLAIN AND ASK THOSE COUTRIES TO PROVE YOUR DIRTY BEYOND IDIOT CONTENTIONS!!!
miskang

Postby DOPE » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:23 am

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

pageant fans, crazy... fuhk, i cant stop laughing.
DOPE
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 2000
Profession: ----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Postby miskang » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:39 am

hahahahuhu wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:
JessicaB wrote:First of all, that video clip has been in Russian main national television channel, not like some small homevideo like some nationalistic philippinos seem to think. And for those who can't any russia, I just translated the voiceover so everyone can read clearly what has been said. It is so interesting that here in Germany we are waching our own national television and our news all in German, in Russia they have everything in Russian, and guess what.... In Spain everything is dubbed in Spanish. WOW! But Philippinos seems to think that every country use English for example in their own tv news. SOOOOOO stupid and closed mind people....
Summa Summarum...... Nothing is transparent, and there is a lot of true explanations needed from the pageant.

YOU ARE ONLY TRYING TO BE DEFENSIVE (AS YOU WANTED THIS "SCANDAL" TO BE EFFECTIVE), "IN GERMANY OUR MEDIA AND WE SPOKE GERMAN (BUT OF COURSE) IN RUSSIA ETC ETC. BUT WITH MADAM LORRAINE SHUCK OF GERMAN DECENT, WHY ON TOP OF TOP SECRET NEGOTIATIONS BETWEEN RUSSIANS WHY DONT YOU COMPLETE THE SCENARIO BY SAY, SHE HAS THIS INTERPRETER & UNDERTHE NOSE OF ONE JOURNALIST WITH STANDBY CAM TO EXHIBIT THIS BLACKMAIL??? SHE DIDN'T NEED INTERPRETER??? OW COME ON BITCH, YOU TOO IS MORE THAN STUPID WITHE ENCLOSED MIND. AND DO YOUT HINK YHOUR TRICK COULD MISLED OUR PEOPLE, NO DICE FILTHY-MINDED BITCH!!!
[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQTYEyn7t4Q

Wow. You can clearly see Madam Lorraine happy face when she heard the word four million dollars. She almost had an orgasm.

AFTER WATCHING YOUR SUPPOSED TRANSLATION IT BECAME MORE CLEAR THE INTENTION OF THE RUSSIAN PRESS! BEGINNING WITH MISS ORGASM (lol - IS THAT RESPONSIBLE PRESS? LOL)

YOU'RE TRANSLATION WAS FROM THE RUSSIAN TRANSLATION OF THE ORIGINAL VIDEO IN ENGLISH. YOUR TRANSLATION IS A THIRD HAND ACCOUNT.

GET A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL VIDEO, MAKE A TRANSCRIPT OF IT BECAUSE IT IS ALREADY IN ENGLISH. THERE IS NO NEED TO TRANSLATE WHAT WAS IN THE VERY BEGINNING ENGLISH. TRANSLATING IT FURTHER INTO SECOND THIRD AND FOURTH LANGUAGE THEN TRANSLATING IT BACK TO ENGLISH IS SIMPLY 'IRRESPONSIBLE.'

IRRESPOSNSIBLE POSTER!

SEE YOU NEXT YEARS FOR 2013 MISS EARTH !!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
miskang

Postby miskang » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:56 am

bambu wrote:As for you Dylan Wayne, you have no idea how much joy it is to make extremely blind fanatic people like you eat my dust. Are you choking yet? That alone makes me a happier person than you however superficial it is. Please check your grammar before posting, otherwise, you're not worth my time. Better yet, post in Tagalog. I speak and write it.

BLIND FANATIC PEOPLE??? YOU MUST BE KIDDIN' MAN!!!
oh you fugly little brown american that used to clean the toilet bowls of the americans, are you kiddin' man??? never ever go back to the Philippines as THERE IS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES NOW AND FOREVER.
Yourself go on being blind fanatic of the country where you really dont belong and is treated as second class citizen, BWAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I USUALLY HAVE A GREAT LAUGH ON THIS MEDIOCRE KIND OF PEOPLE, SHAME!!!

miskang

Postby miskang » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:05 am

miskang wrote:
bambu wrote:As for you Dylan Wayne, you have no idea how much joy it is to make extremely blind fanatic people like you eat my dust. Are you choking yet? That alone makes me a happier person than you however superficial it is. Please check your grammar before posting, otherwise, you're not worth my time. Better yet, post in Tagalog. I speak and write it.

BLIND FANATIC PEOPLE??? YOU MUST BE KIDDIN' MAN!!!
oh you fugly little brown american that used to clean the toilet bowls of the americans, are you kiddin' man??? never ever go back to the Philippines as THERE IS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES NOW AND FOREVER.
Yourself go on being blind fanatic of the country where you really dont belong and is treated as second class citizen, BWAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I USUALLY HAVE A GREAT LAUGHS ON THIS MEDIOCRE KIND OF PEOPLE, SHAME!!!

AND WITH THIS BOOM-BOOM-BOOM HOOPLA AND HULLABALOO OF THIS SCANDAL KUNO THAT SOUNDS LIKE WATUSI & TURNING OUT JUST TO BE A BLACKMAIL, THE ME CROWN NOW IS COSTING 300 MILLION DOLLARS!!! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Last edited by miskang on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
miskang

Postby miskang » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:35 am

dunno yet wrote:
bambu wrote:Filipino pageant fanatics, do you catch the drift now? Foreigners are having more fun laughing at your blind fanaticism!It's certainly more fun!

YOU'RE EVEN MORE THAN A BLIND FANATIC!!! YOU SEE U R A FRANTIC FANATIC TO BASH ME AND OUR COUNTRY AND PEOPLE. YOU ARE A CERTIFIED FANATIC OF YOUR LOSING MISS EARTH CANDIDATE AND TO BREAK EVEN YOUR HATRED ON FILIPINOS YOU KEPT ON COMING BACK AS U R A SCREWY PAGEANT FANATIC TO SEE AND READ WHAT'S THE LATEST AND ALL TOO GLAD TO HEAR AND SEE THERE IS A BOOMING SCANDAL THAT TURNS OUT FAST AS A BLACKMAIL PERPETRATED BY YOUR EQUALS AS FANATICS! BUT ALAS! THE CERTAINTY OF A "SCANDAL" FAST FIZZLED OUT OF YOUR SENSES AS A DYED-IN-THE WOOL FANATIC. FANATICISM HAS BEEN YOUR BREAD AND BUTTER AND IT'S ALL YOURS ALONE, BASTARD!/size]

[size=150]
You should aim on becoming a BRAIN surgeon instead and try to cure yourself coz the level of your intellect is laughable... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

It's NOT blind fanaticsm Mr. Surgeon. :-@ :-@ SHOW US THE ORIGINAL, UNEDITED VIDEO, then we can talk. How many times do we have to tell you this? Gosh... Nothing is more exhausting in this world than explaining things to an official IDIOT like YOU! (:| (:| (:| (:| (:| (:| (:| (:| (:| (:|
miskang

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:02 am

Do you still remember when Russia hosted an international beauty pageant for the first time as resulted in a miscommunication and mismanagement.

[youtube]EdZXhIExlnI[/youtube]
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby miskang » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:49 am

strikkly.dank wrote:=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

pageant fans, crazy... fuhk, i cant stop laughing.

KEEP ON LAUGHING BASTARD!!! U JUST LAUGH AT PEOPLES' FIGHTING OVER A COUNTRY'S PATRIMONY. U R SICK!!!
miskang

Postby changere » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:33 am

TheJoker wrote:It all makes sense now. That explains all the weird results and undeserving winners this cheap contest has. I used to follow ME when it was credible, new and fresh... But every year the results keep getting shadier. It got to the point that I dont even know who this year winner is.

Yes everything about Miss Earth was clear much before this scandal that's why pageant is almost dead long time ago. Such winners as Jessika Trisko, Karla, Athena, this year 1 runner up, it was long time ago clear that they sell the title and selling their national pageant title with placing in Miss Earth afterwards, full package. Also how they made Miss Russia 1 runner up last year. I lost my interest on Miss Earth after i saw they choose Jessika Trisko, many years ago, so once again good bye to Miss Earth, this time forever =b
changere

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Profession: teacher
Hobbies/Interests: mathematics

Postby Leiron » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:24 pm

i love how people are making ME so famous. This is the most important pageant now, I guess. everyone is talking about ME. I am sooo happy
Leiron

Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1987
Profession: Pageant Lover
Hobbies/Interests: Nothing

Postby Jon A » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:00 pm

manoypoe wrote:O MY GOD, SHAMELESS JON, DONT BE SO STUPID AND SO NAIVE. IS YOUR MIND REALLY NOT WORKING? NOT REALLY CRITICAL BECAUSE OF YOUR BIAS AGAINST MISS EARTH?

IF INDEED THE ALLEGATION IS TRUE, WHY VOICED OVER AND MAKE A TRANSCRIPT WHEN THEY ARE ALL SPEAKING IN ENGLISH. COMMON SENSE. LET THE WHOLE WORLD VIEW THE ORIGINAL VIDEO WITH NO VOICE OVER.

COMMON SENSE PLEASE.. YOU KNOW HOW RUSSIA WORKS. TSK.. TSK..SOME IDIOTS ARE REALLY IDIOTS EVEN IF THEY HAVE PE TAGS. EVEN IF THEY ARE EXPERT IN BEAUTIY PAGEANTS KUNO BUT THEIR MINDS ARE NOT REALLY WORKING. =;)) =;))

Um...time for you to use common sense. It is voiced over because it is a Russian TV program and they want the Russian public to hear. This is standard journalistic practice, not something invented by Russia. The original video exists, I am sure that if anyone is interested, they will share it.

And however Russia works, at the end of the day, it is Lorraine Schuck who accepted the "arrangement."
Jon A
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1973
Profession: consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Travelling, Pageants

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Jon A wrote:
manoypoe wrote:O MY GOD, SHAMELESS JON, DONT BE SO STUPID AND SO NAIVE. IS YOUR MIND REALLY NOT WORKING? NOT REALLY CRITICAL BECAUSE OF YOUR BIAS AGAINST MISS EARTH?

IF INDEED THE ALLEGATION IS TRUE, WHY VOICED OVER AND MAKE A TRANSCRIPT WHEN THEY ARE ALL SPEAKING IN ENGLISH. COMMON SENSE. LET THE WHOLE WORLD VIEW THE ORIGINAL VIDEO WITH NO VOICE OVER.

COMMON SENSE PLEASE.. YOU KNOW HOW RUSSIA WORKS. TSK.. TSK..SOME IDIOTS ARE REALLY IDIOTS EVEN IF THEY HAVE PE TAGS. EVEN IF THEY ARE EXPERT IN BEAUTIY PAGEANTS KUNO BUT THEIR MINDS ARE NOT REALLY WORKING. =;)) =;))

Um...time for you to use common sense. It is voiced over because it is a Russian TV program and they want the Russian public to hear. This is standard journalistic practice, not something invented by Russia. The original video exists, I am sure that if anyone is interested, they will share it.

And however Russia works, at the end of the day, it is Lorraine Schuck who accepted the "arrangement."

STANDARD YOUR ASS. THEY CAN PUT A SUBTITLE. COMMON SENSE YOUR ASS. =;)) =;))

THIS IS FOR YOU TO PUT SOME COMMON SENSE IN YOUR MISS WORLD PROGRAMMED MIND. =;)) =;))

AngHaraya wrote:

S
TILL reeling from the results of the recent Miss Earth contest, the pageant world was shaken after a Russian news agency showed a video of Lorraine Schuck, owner of Carousel Productions, "caught selling" the Miss Earth crown for $4 million. Pageant fans went gaga over the controversy. A lot of degrading names have been called on Miss Earth: cheap, shameless, trash, disappointing. But the common conclusion was that the Miss Earth pageant is rigged — a theory many have been claiming since time immemorial.

But while many fans have already jumped into conclusion, a few others (including myself) questioned the intent of the news story.

Malicious intent?
The story began by showing some of Manila's not-so-good sights — slums, street urchins, and prostitutes — and then shifted its focus on Miss Earth and their "exclusive" video on Ms Schuck. In the video, Russian journalists, in the guise of envoys from Russian oligarch, "offered a price but Lorraine declined which it appears to be that she insists that this year's pageant is clean. She, however, hinted that next year's pageant could be fixed," the Missosology news report stated.

It is easy to jump into conclusion that Ms Schuck agreed to the offer or hinted that the pageant could be fixed. But what was really surprising was the manner by which the Russian journalists took in order to have such expose.

They initially presented themselves as journalists for the formal interview with Ms Schuck. But when they came back, they said they were "envoys from Russian oligarch" who was said to be offering such big amount just to assure Russia of the ME crown. As Seattle Times executive editor Michael Fancher puts its: "Philosophically, deception is a bad fit for journalists. Our role is to find the truth, not obscure it." This is unethical, needless to say downright misrepresentation. A deception. The main intent of the story could be to expose the "corruption" in ME, but the manner by which they gathered info to obtain the scoop was unfair, dishonest and, in a way, desperate.

Beggar? Miss Russia made headlines for her remarks against her country. Could this be the reason behind the malicious news report? Photo from a Missosology thread

Undercover cam
More disappointing is the use of hidden cameras. "The hidden camera is an invaluable tool for reporters seeking to acquire proof of wrongdoing, abuse, and fraud. But it can also be a dangerous tool if used for the wrong reasons," writes Carrie Ching of the Center for Investigative Journalism. "And the many lawsuits filed against news organizations charging invasion of privacy, trespassing, and fraud because of the improper use of hidden cameras show just how dangerous a tool it can be."

The deception could have been justified if they have tried other ways of getting information to prove that the Miss Earth actually involves itself into crown-selling. However, the news didn't show any interview from other sources who can prove that this crown-selling is a practice in the organization. Greg Marx, in his article “The Ethics of Undercover Journalism,” said that a journalist should only go undercover when it is really necessary. The deceptive undercover tactic used in order for these journalists to extract what they need to get from the Miss Earth executive was beyond fair play. A news practitioner should not invade a person's private rights just to make an expose if there was no warrant of public right. Obviously, at the time of news gathering, there was no public interest for the issue. The interview was held last year, prior to the recently concluded finals. There was no major and global issue hounding ME last year aside from Athena Imperial's top 4 placement, so why did these Russian journalists do this? Why the ME?

Timing
By running the story, there is a clear intention to dishonor and discredit the organization, whose integrity Ms Schuck has strongly insisted in the same video. The imputation was malicious.

Also, the timing of running the story is questionable. Since the interview actually happened a year ago, why only now that this issue was made public? Had they released this soon as they got the Lorraine-caught-selling-ME-crown tape, I wouldn't question their intent of running story. But why now? Is this a way of getting back at Miss Earth for backing Miss Russia's statements that her country is a "beggar"? Is this also the very reason why before going straight to the crown-selling angle, the story first highlighted clips of poverty and prostitution in the Philippines? Smells fishy.

Marx added that "...while the use of deception in reporting can yield sensational results, it also lends the subject a weapon to wield against the journalist." The issue indeed became senstational. But let me ask: did the end justify the means? I don't think so. Media have their own way of destroying credibility. But if the means to prove their point goes overboard, the end backfires on them.

Sinner? After the video was made public, should Lorraine Schuck resign? Photo from Julles Roberto on Flickr

Tarnishing a tarnished reputation
Now that the crown-selling scandal has been made public, Miss Earth did some "damage control". In a statement posted on its website, it said Ms Schuck's "statements were not only taken out of context but were deliberately and maliciously twisted to make it appear that she had agreed, or even hinted, that the results of Miss Earth could be fixed." Miss Earth's statement was expected. But the organization should not take this matter sitting down. The best way to manage this crisis, for now, is to keep silent. Let the issue die a natural death is another.

This is a major blow to their already tarnished reputation. Each year, ME's selection of semifinalists has always been marred by doubts because almost always, they ignore some of the heavy favorites who seem deserving of making the cut. Some have been baselessly accusing ME of game-fixing. None of these have been proven true, but this video scandal seems a proof that such backdoor discussions really happen.

Albeit the questionable and malicious manner by which the report was produced, it is worth pondering on. By watching and listening carefully to the video, it seems that Ms Schuck was interested on the offer. If she wasn't, it would've been easier to shove them away and ask them to leave her house or office immediately. Saying that she was just being hospitable is a lame excuse. If a person is confident of her principles and morals, it would be easy to refuse talking to these kind of people.

The only way for this issue to be proven true is if the raw and full video of the whole conversation of Ms Schuck and the journalists-in-disguise will be published. Only then can we all know if Ms Schuck words were twisted or not. Someone is deemed innocent until proven guilty. If guilty, then the ME owner should have the decency to step down from her post, or as a last resort, give the pageant an honorable death.
VIEWPOINT

Writer's Note: Lest I get questioned for my credibility for tackling this issue, I earned a bachelor's degree in journalism and is currently working for a news organization.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by manoypoe on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:07 pm

wingsofnightingale wrote:
Jon A wrote:

John ....Miss Schuck showed that she can never even touch the dust of feet of highly respected Madam Julia Morley ! [-X [-X [-X

HIGHLY RESPECTED? =;)) =;))

O WHAT A TWISTED MIND. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:08 pm

wingsofnightingale wrote:
Jon A wrote:

John ....Miss Schuck showed that she can never even touch the dust of feet of highly respected Madam Julia Morley ! [-X [-X [-X

HIGHLY RESPECTED? =;)) =;))

O WHAT A TWISTED MIND. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:10 pm

JULIA MORLEY BECAME HIGHLY RESPECTED TO WINGS, BECAUSE MISS WORLD GAVE 5 CROWNS TO INDIA. IS THAT SO WINGS?

DEFINE HIGHLY RESPECTED? COOKING SHOW? POLITICAL INTEREST? =;)) =;))

SO FUNNY KA TALAGA WINGS. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby kristof » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:18 pm

The intention of this video was obviously to ruin the ME brand and to an extent an attack on the Philippines. I don't think any Russian would be interested in buying a ME crown. :-j :-j :-j Miss Earth is hardly seen a prestigious in that part of the world. Someone out there wanted to destroy the pageant for whatever reason and Lorraine played into the scheme like a naive kid. The fact that she was warming up to the conversation made her look very shady and corrupt.

If ME survives this scandal it will make the pageant stronger. It all depends on how the franchise holders in the participating countries react.
[/quote]
kristof
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music

Postby jayhoo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:33 pm

dunno yet wrote:
bambu wrote:
dunno yet wrote:
bambu wrote:
mrBonsoy143 wrote:
bambu wrote:
mrBonsoy143 wrote:
bambu wrote:You should add that to your world wide tourism campaign! Since you seem so proud of it - BRIBERY - IT'S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES, HAHAHA! =;)) =;)) Poor Philippines. When will your people learn!

Are you a real professional? You don't even deserve that tag. Shame on you. [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Dude, I am not a tag princess or title conscious as most corrupt people are so you can grab my tag and shove it down your sorry third world throat. =;)) =;)) =;)) Why can't you just accept the truth that the Philippines is one of the most corrupt countries in the world? The sad part is that you're even proud of it. It's deeply rooted in the people's culture as manifested by the pathetic rationalization of Filipino forumers of an evil deed. If I were a foreign investor, I'll avoid the Philippines like a plague! [-X [-X

You know what dude? I really adore those professional forumers but now you're the exception. Shame shame shame...very bad bad reputation for all the professionals here

I admit that Philippines is a corrupt country before but not anymore with the new leadership in the government. Slowly we are rising and getting better as one nation. Get lost you sourgrapes.... L-) L-) L-) L-) L-)

Philippine economy grows 7.1% in third quarter
Peso breaks into 40:$1 level
PH is among Southeast Asia's 'New Tigers'

Good for you then, but get back to me when you:
improve your infant mortality rate
get rid of the filthy slums wherever you go in Manila
alleviate poverty
eradicate corruption in all sectors of the society
improve Filipinos' quality of life
are able to provide toilet papers in all your filthy public restrooms (YUCK!)
the list goes on - never ending!

Hey dumbass! Why don't you use your REAL country's flag so we can we examine how perfect your country is?
What a coward! L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-)

Dumb Ass? Hahaha! You're obviously new here. I don't post that often but I've been coming to this forum since its inception. I am a staunch defender of the bashed especially Janine, and the truth - however bitter the pill to swallow. I acknowledge my flaws so I may improve. It saddens me to witness why the country I hold dear to my heart continues to wallow in poverty. All because of this provincial mentality. Why is nationality suddenly an issue? Gago ka pala, eh pinoy din ako na nakatira at nagtatrabajo sa America (bilang isang hindi pipichuging cardio vascular surgeon in one of the best hospitals in the world) Excuse my lack of modesty bago kayo manlait. Buksan niyo naman ang mga tenga and mata niyo. Dispense your loyalty to those who deserve it. Stop playing dumb and stupid especially when electing your leaders. Sabi nga nila: mas mahirap gisingin ang nagtutulugtulugan kaysa sa talagang tulog. Still trying to wake you up though! :)>-

You? A SURGEON? I've never met a surgeon who trashtalks as much as you do! OMG! 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) L-) L-) L-) L-) They should really fire filipino doctors like you and send them home.... You're an embarrassment to the country... Tsk! Tsk! [-X [-X [-X [-X This is soooo disgusting... a "SURGEON" who can drop the word gago that easily and got so much time on his hands too worrying and bickering about beauty pageants? LOL! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) What's up with filipinos like you? Just because you're working in america, you think you are god's gift to mankind and badmouth the country where you came from.
I'm not a newbie here you IDIOT!!!! You obviously can't read what's on my signature eh.... =0 =0 =0 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

Really, you accept your flaws? Let me remind you about what americans think of you, but sorry, I cannot guaranteee a safe landing for your ego in fact, I hope it'll crash really fucking bad!!!!
8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0
[b][size=150][color=#0000FF]unfortunately if you're not in a health care industry like RN'S PT,NP ADM. RT MORE LIKELY YOU WOULD NOT MEET OR KNOW ANY OF THE CARDIO VASC SURGEON. EVEN CNA'S,HOUSEKEEPER WOULD'NT KNOW OR SPEAK TO A CARDIOVASCULAR BSURGEON. OBVIOUSLY , YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SOME DR BEHAVE..... SOME CAN BE REAL REAL AWFUL.. SOME UROLOGIST EVEN THINK THEY WERE GOD. THEY KNEW IT ALL. HOWEVER, MAJORITY OF THEM ARE VERY PLEASANT. NOT BECAUSE THEY'RE SURGEON THEY CAN'T TRASH TALK. IT'S LIKE YOU'RE A DR AND YOU CAN'T SMOKE OR DRINK... :%)) :%)) HELL NO! THEY'RE HUMAN.. IT'S A MISCONCEPTION.. HOW MANY PRIEST LIVING IN A HOUSE OF GOD YET CONVICTED OF PERVERSION. SEX WITH YOUNG BOYS AND GIRSL GETTING THEM PREGNANT ETC. AGAIN . THEY'RE JUST HUMAN.

[youtube]sWqvI2nMUFI[/youtube]
[/b][/color][/size]
jayhoo
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: jaycee
Date of Birth: 01 Dec 1981
Profession: securityFEDERAL
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: partee,partee,partee

Postby azeronex » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:12 am

Joshkelts as i understand the convesation.. Russia wants to host miss earth pageant.
azeronex

Real Life Name/Nick: nirexus
Date of Birth: 02 Feb 1984
Profession: real estate consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, miss earth philippines
Message: i love Miss Earth pageant.. i support Angelee Claudett Delos Reyes

Postby miskang » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:13 am

Jon A wrote:

if i may intercede, STOP BEING TRYING HARD PURSUING THIS CASE. It has been tagged as a hoax created to discredit Miss Earth. Eveytime you talk it only makes Miss Earth RICH AND FAMOUS. And oh, how much do you know about russian tv, huh??? but of course, lorraine is like a public servant she wanted to give interviews to all countries that now you are having this as a scandal??? The supposed transaction??? it was never consummated so go and create another try, it might prove your wishy-washy worth!!!
miskang

Postby Chase » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:50 pm

DECEPTION at its WORST

Schuck was asked/offered that the Russians will host the event next year... OF COURSE she will be willing to negotiate and is very much interested

Then the Russians edited the video, showing a clip of another question- that of buying the crown at a STUNEDOUS price of 4 million dollars? Who in his right mind would buy semi precious stones for a whooping 4 million dollars --- the 4 million dollars in the original interview was for the hosting of the event and not in fixing the pageant
Chase
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: rick
Date of Birth: 07 Apr 2008
Profession: Freelance Writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: writing

Postby eridstal » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:30 pm

If I was a National Director, I would definitely not send a delegate next year. Lorraine was stupid enough to entertain these ridiculous offers.
Do not be so naive people. I'm sure Paula and Julia engage in conversations like these but they do it covertly through representatives and with the right people.

I'm sure it was Lorraine's first time as her naivete showed. First off all, she should have showed them the door the moment, they insinuated that the title/ crown can be bought. The fact that she engaged them meant that she clearly was negotiating. And if you read the transcript, there's no way you could fit an offer to host the pageant with the way she responded. Tsk, tsk. Also, who in their right might would offer to pay 4 million USD to host the pageant. Seriously? They cannot even get a decent translator let alone a venue. They would be lucky to get another organization to host it for free. It's not like Miss World or Miss Universe where the contests are beamed to hundreds of millions of viewers.

Further, their response was wanting and not credible enough. They even attacked Missossology for supposedly making the report when all Missossology did was inform the forumers of the existence of the Russian report. Also, she cannot claim the Ernst & Young defense. There are ways to circumvent the tabulation. The only thing that is being attested to is that the system tabulates the results accurately. She can manipulate the results through careful jury selection. And even through swaying the judges scoring during the coronation night.

To those who don't believe that results cannot be manipulated, why don't you ask SMA. Binibining Pilipinas also use Ernst & Young for tabulation.

I think this is the beginning of the end for Miss Earth. This will also have repercussions on the reigning Miss Earth. They might accuse her of buying the crown. Let's see how many delegates Miss Earth can produce next year.
eridstal

Real Life Name/Nick: Eridstal
Date of Birth: 09 Apr 1985
Profession: none
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: blogging

Postby lingintexas » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:41 pm

manoypoe wrote:JULIA MORLEY BECAME HIGHLY RESPECTED TO WINGS, BECAUSE MISS WORLD GAVE 5 CROWNS TO INDIA. IS THAT SO WINGS?

Same as the crowns ME gave too their own country this why Miss Philippines unnervingly gets treated badly by other members of this forum, it`s crazies like you.
Last edited by lingintexas on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby manoypoe » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:42 pm

lingintexas wrote:
manoypoe wrote:JULIA MORLEY BECAME HIGHLY RESPECTED TO WINGS, BECAUSE MISS WORLD GAVE 5 CROWNS TO INDIA. IS THAT SO WINGS?

Same as the crowns ME gave too their own country this why Miss Philippines unnervingly gets treated badly by other members of this forum, it`s crazies like you.

FAVORITISM FOR HOMETOWN GIRL IS A COMMON PRACTICE BUT I DONT SUBSCRIBE INTO IT ESPECIALLY IF THE HOMETOWN GIRLS ARE NOT DESERVING. I WAS NOT IN FAVOR OF ATHENA'S PLACEMENT. I WAS ONE OF THE LOUDEST PROTESTORS LAST YEAR. I AM NOT SO SOLD ABOUT STEPHANY BUT THEN, SHE IS ALSO DESERVING UNLIKE ATHENA, THOUGH IF I HAVE MY CHOICE, I WANT HER TO BE LOWER. BUT THEN I AM NOT A JUDGE AND THE JUDGES HAVE SPOKEN. STEPHANY'S VICTORY IS BETTER THAN THE ROBBERY IN MISS WORLD. AGAIN SHE IS NOT THE WINNER, SHE IS ONLY THE RUNNER UP. =;)) =;))

THE CRAZY ONES ARE THOSE WHO ARE DYING TO PUT DOWN MISS EARTH. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby Jayant » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:49 pm

lingintexas wrote:

Only MW isnt owned bY Indians, hosted in India and judged by Indians. :-D :-D :-D :-D
Jayant

Date of Birth: 06 Jun 1966
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Life&Style

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth