♔• PHUONG KHANH NGUYEN | MISS EARTH 2018 | OT •♔

Re: ♔• PHUONG KHANH NGUYEN | MISS EARTH 2018 | OT •♔

Postby manoypoe » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:41 pm

uzumaki wrote:
manoypoe wrote:Beautiful and she really looks like a celebrity. When she starts her international travels, it will be a news in Vietnam. Too bad that it is election season in the Philippines...

do you know when will she start he international travels? seriously she is the only queen in 2018 that has not started her travel. Miss international and Supranational was in Indonesia, Tourism International was invited by Macau

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT MISS EARTH QUEENS USUALLY START THEIR TRAVELS DURING MISS EARTH NATIONAL PAGEANTS WHICH STARTS ON MAY OR JUNE. EVERY YEAR WE HAVE THE SAME COMPLAINTS. PONKAN COULD HAVE BEEN IN THE PHILIPPINES JUST LIKE KATHERINE BUT DUE TO ELECTIONS, SHE IS NOT ABLE TO. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND OBSERVATIONS.

manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:06 pm

I love three languages of the universe: music, love and silence.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:08 pm

Be a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.

manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:54 am

Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby justpassingby » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:56 am

Phuong Khanh in some of her recent appearances:

Okay I'll play as ajsys and ask a question:

I know that MEO usually schedules the international travels of their titleholders later on in the year. I mean, I don't like it but I can accept it.

But what about her national organization though? Sure, Phuong Khanh still has media appearances and eco-activities in Vietnam. But I don't think I've seen her org. handling anything, her appearances and activities seem to be the initiative of media groups and communities, especially her hometown.

I get that they were given the franchise just last year, and they crowned Phuong Khanh after a fancy casting with invites from MEO personnel. But you'd think that Phuong Khanh's victory would help them grow as an organization :|

justpassingby
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: ror.
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: ror.
Hobbies/Interests: ehhh.

Postby filipinoako28 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:32 pm

justpassingby wrote:
Phuong Khanh in some of her recent appearances:

I know that MEO usually schedules the international travels of their titleholders later on in the year. I mean, I don't like it but I can accept it.

But what about her national organization though? Sure, Phuong Khanh still has media appearances and eco-activities in Vietnam. But I don't think I've seen her org. handling anything, her appearances and activities seem to be the initiative of media groups and communities, especially her hometown.

I get that they were given the franchise just last year, and they crowned Phuong Khanh after a fancy casting with invites from MEO personnel. But you'd think that Phuong Khanh's victory would help them grow as an organization :|

Wait... you guys didn’t know?
Ponkan is in hot water with her National org. She is being sued by Leading Media for breach of contract. Remember that Fashion Show she did with kids? Apparently, she didn’t seek permission to grace the event. They are now in stages of settlement. Let’s see if they reconcile and reach common ground. Not sure with conversion rates ha pero she has been sued for 3 billion Vietnames Dongs. Counter offer ni Ponkan is 500 Million Dongs
Tsaka guys, eme lang kasi itong si carousel, mahina sa branding and PR. Pero dami nya ganap sa Vietnam. Di lang napa-publish lahat
filipinoako28

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1983
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Financial analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the net

Postby justpassingby » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:04 pm

filipinoako28 wrote:
justpassingby wrote:

Ponkan is in hot water with her National org. She is being sued by Leading Media for breach of contract. Remember that Fashion Show she did with kids? Apparently, she didn’t seek permission to grace the event. They are now in stages of settlement. Let’s see if they reconcile and reach common ground. Not sure with conversion rates ha pero she has been sued for 3 billion Vietnames Dongs. Counter offer ni Ponkan is 500 Million Dongs
Tsaka guys, eme lang kasi itong si carousel, mahina sa branding and PR. Pero dami nya ganap sa Vietnam. Di lang napa-publish lahat

Huh, okay I didn't know that. I remember Phuong Khanh having a different contract issue before but I think it didn't involve Leading Media then. This is the 3rd time that someone has the ME - Vietnam franchise after Helios Media and then Nam Em in the previous years, right? I think the the only way for ME to grow in Vietnam is to have a stable national org. there so hopefully all parties can settle their cases so that ME - Vietnam may continue.

As for that second bit... well mukhang ganun nga talaga ang karusel. I also don't like that and I don't wanna accept that lol. Seriously though, they have to improve on their PR skills and amp up their branding and engagement with the people especially the fans. I mean, their verified IG account is still set on private even after ME'18...
justpassingby

Postby Handsama » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:28 pm

filipinoako28 wrote:
justpassingby wrote:
[center]

For real ??? @-) I thought her issue was with another org where she was a previous titleholder. If it’s with Leading Media, that’s a shame then. I hope they patch things up pronto!
Handsama

Postby justpassingby » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:13 am

Here's Phuong Khanh's recent eco-activity:

#MissEarth Phương Khánh leading a #TrashChallenge, by cleaning the garbage below Saigon Bridge, with Korean singer Han Sara and Vietnamese pop group Uni5.

justpassingby

Postby filipinoako28 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:53 pm

Handsama wrote:
filipinoako28 wrote:
justpassingby wrote:
[center]

For real ??? @-) I thought her issue was with another org where she was a previous titleholder. If it’s with Leading Media, that’s a shame then. I hope they patch things up pronto!

Good thing that Ponkan is gaining popularity in Vietnam so Leading Media is amenable for a settlement. Plus, they don’t want a hardball stance since the public seems to be enamored with Ponkan. Nothing is final yet but money doesn’t seem to be an issue. Ponkan is working really hard and she is always booked for events. Like I said, we just can’t feel it cause even Carousel doesn’t post about it sometimes. How I wish they coordinate things like if she had a guesting, link the Earthlings to it and provide English subtitles. I just saw her shoot a variety/reality show and some environmental campaigns
filipinoako28

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1983
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Financial analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the net

Postby Busyboy » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:53 am

filipinoako28 wrote:
Handsama wrote:
filipinoako28 wrote:
justpassingby wrote:
[center]

Good thing that Ponkan is gaining popularity in Vietnam so Leading Media is amenable for a settlement. Plus, they don’t want a hardball stance since the public seems to be enamored with Ponkan. Nothing is final yet but money doesn’t seem to be an issue. Ponkan is working really hard and she is always booked for events. Like I said, we just can’t feel it cause even Carousel doesn’t post about it sometimes. How I wish they coordinate things like if she had a guesting, link the Earthlings to it and provide English subtitles. I just saw her shoot a variety/reality show and some environmental campaigns

Thanks for the info brod... I just really hope Carousel would be more active in their PR especially in social media. They should create noise about Ponkan, seize the moment. Ponkan is a very sellable queen, they should capitalize on that.
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby Kirana » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:43 am

I barely recognize her... :-O
Kirana
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 12 Oct 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ***

Postby Handsama » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:50 pm

Queen Phương Khánh leading a #TrashChallenge, by cleaning the garbage below Saigon Bridge, with Korean singer Han Sara and Vietnamese pop group Uni5.

Handsama

Postby Handsama » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:55 pm

Queen Phương Khánh delivered an environmental message to the participants of Vietnam’s Olympic Run, an event promoting good health, with over two thousand participants.

Handsama

Postby Handsama » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:37 pm

Handsama

Postby Handsama » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:17 pm

Earth Hour invitation from the Queen.

CLICK
Handsama

Postby Handsama » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:18 pm

Fashion Queen! :-*

Handsama

Postby EbonyJenkins » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:03 am

Her new face looks gorgeous just like the previous one. We stan
And have yall seen the new bikini videos? She SERVED
EbonyJenkins
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: NhokShjn
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1992
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Music

Postby blunderer » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:06 am

EbonyJenkins wrote:Her new face looks gorgeous just like the previous one. We stan
And have yall seen the new bikini videos? She SERVED

Please post.
blunderer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace

Postby justpassingby » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:32 am

The bikini video in question, amirite?

justpassingby

Postby manoypoe » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:17 pm

Stunning.
manoypoe

Postby sleuth08 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:19 pm

REUNITED IN SINGAPORE. PHUONG KHANH AND MELANIE

sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby Handsama » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:33 pm

Earth Hour! >=p

Handsama

Postby Handsama » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:16 pm

:hx :hx

Handsama

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:50 am

Reunion with Miss Earth Air 2018 Melanie Mader

The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:51 am

The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

ClubEarthMisso

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:52 am

The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

ClubEarthMisso

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:53 am

The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

ClubEarthMisso

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:54 am

The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

ClubEarthMisso

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:55 am

The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

ClubEarthMisso

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth