What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Image



  • 3

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby batobato » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:10 am

    

All I want is Elemental Queens having their farewell walk and crowning their successors

That would make ME unique from rest


batobato
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:53 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1164
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Wanderer
Hobbies/Interests: Getting lost

  • 2

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby jsonmcking » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:30 am

lesham wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
lesham wrote:
1. Do the finals in MOA Arena with bigger stage and Ancient Greece backdrop.
2. Remove the hashtag portion and replace it with Personality Interview tailor fit for each Top 8 finalists.
3. SS and EG glamshots similar in 2011.
4. Top 18-9-4 format with selection process used in 2016.
5. Post the Top 16 of each segments online.
6. Final Look after the Top 4 Q and A in same color gowns.


CASUAL OR PERSONALITY INTERVIEW IS MUCH BETTER THAN HASHTAG. :=p :=p =D> =D>

True! At least they covered all the criteria in Miss Earth.

Evening Gown- Beauty of Face and Poise
Swimsuit- Form and Figure
(Personality Interview)- Attitude
Final Q and A- Intelligence

yes! no to an outdoor stage. what happened to MGI in Vietnam is a total disaster. i cannot imagine that the earth goddess getting wet with nature's wrath.
Top 16-8-4 i good but it consumes time.
I hope they include Glamshots to this edition or at least fashion photoshoot for their portfolio
Someone from Miss Earth Must Read this.
jsonmcking
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 am
Location: ireland
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: 349
Real Life Name/Nick: jcmcking
Date of Birth: 17 Dec 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Human Resources Practitioner
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: serving people, reading
Message: brand new and sealed!

  • 1

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby jsonmcking » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:33 am

batobato wrote:All I want is Elemental Queens having their farewell walk and crowning their successors

That would make ME unique from rest


love your suggestion, final walk wearing a gown similar to the color of their crown.
jsonmcking
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 am
Location: ireland
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: 349
Real Life Name/Nick: jcmcking
Date of Birth: 17 Dec 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Human Resources Practitioner
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: serving people, reading
Message: brand new and sealed!

  • 1

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby fermnedoza » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:34 am

jsonmcking wrote:
lesham wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
lesham wrote:
1. Do the finals in MOA Arena with bigger stage and Ancient Greece backdrop.
2. Remove the hashtag portion and replace it with Personality Interview tailor fit for each Top 8 finalists.
3. SS and EG glamshots similar in 2011.
4. Top 18-9-4 format with selection process used in 2016.
5. Post the Top 16 of each segments online.
6. Final Look after the Top 4 Q and A in same color gowns.


CASUAL OR PERSONALITY INTERVIEW IS MUCH BETTER THAN HASHTAG. :=p :=p =D> =D>

True! At least they covered all the criteria in Miss Earth.

Evening Gown- Beauty of Face and Poise
Swimsuit- Form and Figure
(Personality Interview)- Attitude
Final Q and A- Intelligence

yes! no to an outdoor stage. what happened to MGI in Vietnam is a total disaster. i cannot imagine that the earth goddess getting wet with nature's wrath.
Top 16-8-4 i good but it consumes time.
I hope they include Glamshots to this edition or at least fashion photoshoot for their portfolio
Someone from Miss Earth Must Read this.




One MEO official is surely reading this and will be kept abreast.
fermnedoza
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 2603
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:47 am
Location: Bohol
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3617
Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Gender: Male
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

  • 0

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:44 am

Greek goddess Glam shot or Video shoot for OBB of Miss Earth 2018?
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3179
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby fermnedoza » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:18 am

manoypoe wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:
manoypoe wrote:THE ECO WARRIOR AWARDEE MUST HAVE A PASS TO TOP 18 THIS YEAR AND THE YEARS TO COME. SO THAT THE NATIONAL DELEGATES WILL DO THEIR BEST IN WORKING AND SPREADING THE ORG'S ADVOCACY.


This will not be fair, friend; considering that some girls are crowned much later than the others. How can a girl who got crowned or appointed in late September can compete for the eco warrior award against those already crowned or appointed as of this writing and already flooding the internet with their eco-related activities?


IT IS NOT UNFAIR I THINK. THE SOLUTION? CROWN YOUR DELEGATE EARLIER. IF YOU ARE LATE.. THEN YOU WILL LOSE. THE INTERESTED DELEGATES MUST PLAN A YEAR OR MORE TO EMERGE HERSELF IN ENVIRONMENTAL ENDEAVORS. WHAT YOU THINK FERM? :-* :-*


I still disagree. There's just too much that a national pageant organizers need to consider and that could actually prevent them from holding their pageant earlier or simultaneous with the other national pageants to give their delegates an equal fighting chance for that award.
fermnedoza
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 2603
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:47 am
Location: Bohol
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3617
Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Gender: Male
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

  • 0

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby batobato » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:09 pm

Flowy white dress with minimal makeup for their Opening perhaps? >=p
batobato
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:53 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1164
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Wanderer
Hobbies/Interests: Getting lost

  • 0

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby sleuth08 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:37 am

MY SUGGESTIONS ARE FOR THE FINALS NIGHT.

HOPING FOR A 18-9-4 FORMAT

IF BORACAY WILL HOST THE FINAL NIGHT - HOPE THE OPENING NUMBER WILL BE LIKE IN 2009

sleuth08
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4712
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 am
Location: toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 4594
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS
Message: It is not enough to succeed, OTHERS MUST FAIL

  • 0

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby mithiyaad » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:25 pm

dont crown PH again for another decade lol

It will downgrade the credibility of ME
mithiyaad
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:48 pm
Location: canada
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: -96
Real Life Name/Nick: argos
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: it
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: watxchin paegents, writing
Message: best site

  • 0

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby bloomfield » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:10 am

PLEASE don’t crown a witty animal ....... crown a beautiful human being !!!!!!!! :D/ =;))
bloomfield
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 9849
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: eastcoast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 4473
Real Life Name/Nick: ton
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: pt
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, movies,driving
Message: be yourself, and don't immitate someone else....

  • 0

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby UniversoMundoTierra » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:56 am

Dont crown a smart talker but totally flat in beauty and no international appeal.
Universe and World

Earth-International


Supranational-Grand-Intercontinental-United Continents
UniversoMundoTierra
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5605
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 6:32 am
Location: Bangkok- Soi2
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: 1308
Real Life Name/Nick: poi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Gender: Male
Profession: travel consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: doing extreme sports, cooking, travel
Message: i heart Missosology!! หัวใจฉัน Missosology!!

  • 0

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby UniversoMundoTierra » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:57 am

sleuth08 wrote:MY SUGGESTIONS ARE FOR THE FINALS NIGHT.

HOPING FOR A 18-9-4 FORMAT

IF BORACAY WILL HOST THE FINAL NIGHT - HOPE THE OPENING NUMBER WILL BE LIKE IN 2009



18-10-4 suits best
Universe and World

Earth-International


Supranational-Grand-Intercontinental-United Continents
UniversoMundoTierra
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5605
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 6:32 am
Location: Bangkok- Soi2
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: 1308
Real Life Name/Nick: poi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Gender: Male
Profession: travel consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: doing extreme sports, cooking, travel
Message: i heart Missosology!! หัวใจฉัน Missosology!!

  • 4

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby manoypoe » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:17 am

bloomfield wrote:PLEASE don’t crown a witty animal ....... crown a beautiful human being !!!!!!!! :D/ =;))


AND PLEASE ACT LIKE A HUMAN BEING AND NOT AN ANIMAL. :%)) :%))
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 54812
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 28368
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby ne0n » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:54 pm

Crown a noteworthy winner that is universally appealing and surpass the excellent stage production of last years'. Excited for the Goddess theme this year.
ne0n
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:03 am
Location: London
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 418
Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby bloomfield » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:40 am

manoypoe wrote:
bloomfield wrote:PLEASE don’t crown a witty animal ....... crown a beautiful human being !!!!!!!! :D/ =;))


AND PLEASE ACT LIKE A HUMAN BEING AND NOT AN ANIMAL. :%)) :%))


Don't act like a STUPID HUMAN BEING !!!! My opinion should be respected, and that is not a sign of animal act !!!! Whatever you guys say, you can't change our minds that your queen named KAREN UGLY - FACED IBASCO will still remain UGLY ...... FOREVER AND EVER AMEN !!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
bloomfield
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 9849
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: eastcoast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 4473
Real Life Name/Nick: ton
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: pt
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, movies,driving
Message: be yourself, and don't immitate someone else....

  • 0

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby UniversoMundoTierra » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:02 am

Avoid favoring Philippines.. to be fair
Universe and World

Earth-International


Supranational-Grand-Intercontinental-United Continents
UniversoMundoTierra
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5605
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 6:32 am
Location: Bangkok- Soi2
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: 1308
Real Life Name/Nick: poi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Gender: Male
Profession: travel consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: doing extreme sports, cooking, travel
Message: i heart Missosology!! หัวใจฉัน Missosology!!

  • 1

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby manoypoe » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:20 am

bloomfield wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
bloomfield wrote:PLEASE don’t crown a witty animal ....... crown a beautiful human being !!!!!!!! :D/ =;))


AND PLEASE ACT LIKE A HUMAN BEING AND NOT AN ANIMAL. :%)) :%))


Don't act like a STUPID HUMAN BEING !!!! My opinion should be respected, and that is not a sign of animal act !!!! Whatever you guys say, you can't change our minds that your queen named KAREN UGLY - FACED IBASCO will still remain UGLY ...... FOREVER AND EVER AMEN !!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


LOOK WHO'S BECOMING OR ACTING STUPID NOWADAYS? YOUR HATRED IS CONSUMING YOU AND YOU ARE ACTING IRRATIONALLY AND ABNORMALLY. YOU'RE NOT LIKE THAT BEFORE. YOU CAN SAY YOUR COMMENTS OR CRITICISM PROFESSIONALLY BUT YOU ARE ACTING LIKE LIVING IN A GUTTER WHICH YOU ARE NOT. YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER, YOU KNOW THAT. IF YOU WANT YOUR OPINION TO BE RESPECTED, EVEN IF WE DON'T AGREE, BE PROFESSIONAL. BE LIKE UNIVERSOMUNDOTIERRA OR CINDY_KATO - WITH HUMOR. :=p :=p
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 54812
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 28368
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby cindy_kato » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:09 pm

Bring back Ariel Ureta as host and Cathy Untalan for the Miss Earth creed.

Athena Imperial doing a dance prod ala Flying Sexy Girl.
"In pageant world full of Megan Young and Pia Wurtzbach, all we need is a Dayana Mendoza."
cindy_kato
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2666
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:34 am
Country: United Arab Emirates (ae)
Reputation: 2156
Real Life Name/Nick: Maldito
Date of Birth: 03 May 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Gangster
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Misso
Message: Yes I'm a bitch, sarcastic bitch.

  • 0

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby tadhana » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:13 pm

The Final Look segment is a MUST! If it was present last year, Karen would just be Miss Earth Air.

And remove the random announcement of the elemental titles. It removes the excitement like last Miss Earth. Colombia was the least performer in the final question while Karen ate the mic so the result's already obvious.

I also like the first cut to be composed of the 8 or 10 top performers + 8 or 10 continental placements.

Also, better camera angles!

Then, I support the suggestion to have the elemental queens also have their final walks! But to not remove the prestige of the Miss Earth queen, Fire, Water, and Air queens could walk at the same time like how the candidates in Miss Universe 2016 walked in 3s.

Lastly, with Miss Earth Venezuela's achievements as an organization/pageant, Diana Silva should be locked in for an elemental crown.
Image
tadhana
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:29 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1265
Real Life Name/Nick: Iris
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Colorful things.
Message: "All dreams are but another reality" (Game Freak, 2014).

  • 0

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby bloomfield » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:05 am

manoypoe wrote:
bloomfield wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
bloomfield wrote:PLEASE don’t crown a witty animal ....... crown a beautiful human being !!!!!!!! :D/ =;))


AND PLEASE ACT LIKE A HUMAN BEING AND NOT AN ANIMAL. :%)) :%))


Don't act like a STUPID HUMAN BEING !!!! My opinion should be respected, and that is not a sign of animal act !!!! Whatever you guys say, you can't change our minds that your queen named KAREN UGLY - FACED IBASCO will still remain UGLY ...... FOREVER AND EVER AMEN !!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


LOOK WHO'S BECOMING OR ACTING STUPID NOWADAYS? YOUR HATRED IS CONSUMING YOU AND YOU ARE ACTING IRRATIONALLY AND ABNORMALLY. YOU'RE NOT LIKE THAT BEFORE. YOU CAN SAY YOUR COMMENTS OR CRITICISM PROFESSIONALLY BUT YOU ARE ACTING LIKE LIVING IN A GUTTER WHICH YOU ARE NOT. YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER, YOU KNOW THAT. IF YOU WANT YOUR OPINION TO BE RESPECTED, EVEN IF WE DON'T AGREE, BE PROFESSIONAL. BE LIKE UNIVERSOMUNDOTIERRA OR CINDY_KATO - WITH HUMOR. :=p :=p


The problem with you and the rest of the MESS EARTHLINGS, you only want to hear good things from other forumers !!!! You don't know how to accept criticisms or bashes from other people..... you're just BLINDED NATIONALISTIC and WORN-OUT FANATICS of your circus pageant !!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) C'mon MANAYPOW ...... GROW UP !!!! Accept that KAREN IBAScow is fucking UGLY !!!!!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
bloomfield
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 9849
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: eastcoast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 4473
Real Life Name/Nick: ton
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: pt
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, movies,driving
Message: be yourself, and don't immitate someone else....

  • 0

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby divine_nymph » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:44 pm

It would be great and its really necessary and big boost to the pageant if it would be glamorized and looks lavish, sophisticated and expensive while remaining enviroment conscious and friendly in the competition and also remains true and dedicated to its advocacy, programs and activities. The glitz and glam of the pageant is needed and is really a key element in so called "beauty PAGEANT" the word alone pageantry connotes its color, prestige, glam and fame thus it is wise to use it to pursue your organizations platforms and programs.
divine_nymph
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:59 am
Country: Faroe Islands (fo)
Reputation: 131
Real Life Name/Nick: Scott Donahue
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: engineer and scientist
Hobbies/Interests: winter sports like luge, bobsled
Message: Hi there I want to make friends and learn something new

  • 2

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby cindy_kato » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:34 am

on a serious note, i will stick to my suggestions before.

SCRAP THE CONTINENTAL PLACEMENT ALLOTMENT THING.
(carousel should stop appeasing the african and to some extent, the asian continent at the expense of the more qualified and deserving beauties from other regions)

instead, the top 16 should be composed by

winner of the ecovideo award
5 top scorer per continent
10 highest scorers irregardless of their continent
"In pageant world full of Megan Young and Pia Wurtzbach, all we need is a Dayana Mendoza."
cindy_kato
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2666
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:34 am
Country: United Arab Emirates (ae)
Reputation: 2156
Real Life Name/Nick: Maldito
Date of Birth: 03 May 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Gangster
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Misso
Message: Yes I'm a bitch, sarcastic bitch.

  • 1

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby Elle » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:01 pm

I thought the hastags were fine, just make them more universal, or at least equal for all girls.

#Millenial is not used in every country in the world, most countries say Generation Y or Gen Y.

Also the environmental hashtags are way easier than the other ones, so they should either go for an all environmental hashtag or others.
Elle
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:15 pm
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 419
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Why does missosology want to know my profession?
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants?
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby fermnedoza » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:45 am

Carousel MUST consider inviting up and coming talents to provide entertainment, hopefully foreigners.
fermnedoza
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 2603
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:47 am
Location: Bohol
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3617
Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Gender: Male
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

  • 2

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby Geeyourhair » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:03 pm

Also, I suggest na to save some precious seconds during telecast, just announce the top 10 in every category instead of the top 16. In that way, the time saved will be allocated to adding more slots to the semi-final from top 16 to maybe top 18. Also, this will give the viewers and the delegates themselves some elements of surprise. Last year, if you are a delegate and you have not heard your name being called out in the top 16 of the three categories...you will be losing hope that your name will be called in the semi-final top 16. However, if they will just announce the top 10 for each category, those who were not called in either categories will still have some hope that they belong to the top 11-16 in they might sneak in the final top 16. That little hope left is enough for them to keep their smiles while standing as backgrounder of those who were already called ahead.
Geeyourhair
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2472
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2640
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media
Message: I love you all!

  • 1

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby Handsama » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:49 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:Also, I suggest na to save some precious seconds during telecast, just announce the top 10 in every category instead of the top 16. In that way, the time saved will be allocated to adding more slots to the semi-final from top 16 to maybe top 18. Also, this will give the viewers and the delegates themselves some elements of surprise. Last year, if you are a delegate and you have not heard your name being called out in the top 16 of the three categories...you will be losing hope that your name will be called in the semi-final top 16. However, if they will just announce the top 10 for each category, those who were not called in either categories will still have some hope that they belong to the top 11-16 in they might sneak in the final top 16. That little hope left is enough for them to keep their smiles while standing as backgrounder of those who were already called ahead.


I think the main reason why Carousel has chosen to announce the top 16 in each category is to enable a lot more women to be recognized on stage. It’s all about bragging rights.

But your suggestion makes perfect sense. Keep the women in total suspense until the very last semifinalist is called. :=p
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 10590
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 13053
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby Busyboy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:32 am

Handsama wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:Also, I suggest na to save some precious seconds during telecast, just announce the top 10 in every category instead of the top 16. In that way, the time saved will be allocated to adding more slots to the semi-final from top 16 to maybe top 18. Also, this will give the viewers and the delegates themselves some elements of surprise. Last year, if you are a delegate and you have not heard your name being called out in the top 16 of the three categories...you will be losing hope that your name will be called in the semi-final top 16. However, if they will just announce the top 10 for each category, those who were not called in either categories will still have some hope that they belong to the top 11-16 in they might sneak in the final top 16. That little hope left is enough for them to keep their smiles while standing as backgrounder of those who were already called ahead.


I think the main reason why Carousel has chosen to announce the top 16 in each category is to enable a lot more women to be recognized on stage. It’s all about bragging rights.

But your suggestion makes perfect sense. Keep the women in total suspense until the very last semifinalist is called. :=p


Announcing just the top 8 or 10 per category is enough I think. The full list of top 16/18 for each category can just be published after the pageant night. That way, those who were in top 11-16/18 will still have their bragging rights while reducing the time being eaten up by calling all the top 16/18.

And I hope ME 2018 will let the top 18 walk individually in the evening gown segment (and if also possible, swimsuit), just like the old times.
THE BIG FOUR

MISS UNIVERSE-MISS WORLD-MISS EARTH-MISS INTERNATIONAL
Busyboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:44 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3302
Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: What is your Miss Earth Suggestion?

Postby divine_nymph » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:27 pm

I AGREE with this suggestion:


Stop selecting 90% of the judging panel and most of all the chief judge as environmentalist... only one environmentalist will sit as a judge the rest should have been talent scouts or managers, stylists, magazine editors, models, make up artists etc. The key elements of "BEAUTY" and "PAGEANT" are missing from this contest a long time ago. Why call it a beauty pageant when it lost its elements.. rather call it Women's Environmental Competition contest so they can choose the brainy and beautiful minds as winners disregarding the physical beauty elements of the pageant.
divine_nymph
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:59 am
Country: Faroe Islands (fo)
Reputation: 131
Real Life Name/Nick: Scott Donahue
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: engineer and scientist
Hobbies/Interests: winter sports like luge, bobsled
Message: Hi there I want to make friends and learn something new

Previous

Return to Miss Earth

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Binibining ZOZI, filboy1980, JoeCricy, JustinSky, macwendy, Minki, oel, tuberists

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology