Why Faith (NED) & Sarah (SUI) placed Camilla (SWE) clapped?

Why Faith (NED) & Sarah (SUI) placed Camilla (SWE) clapped?

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:07 am

In response to the tirade of Sweden's allegations. Why do you think Miss Netherlands and Miss Switzerland made it to the Top 16 while Miss Sweden failed to repeat the placement last year from her predecessor?

ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Re: Why Faith (NED) & Sarah (SUI) placed Camilla (SWE) clapp

Postby Totoypasiboy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:14 am

Simple... Miss Netherlands, Miss Switzerland and Miss Russia is way better than Miss Sweden. It is sad that Miss Sweden Organization is dropping ME. I am sure MEO will do their best and ask the franchise holder to reconsider their decision. But if they already decided with finality then there is nothing that can be done but to move on. If there are others that are interested to take the franchise then they are very much welcome.

One more thing. Let the trolls celebrate... for now. I am sure their hearts are gonna bleed again... and again... and again... and... again! :finger: :finger: :finger:

Nyahahaha. =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p =0 =0 =0
Big Four of Beauty Pageant

Totoypasiboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: P' Totoy
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1994
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: TROLLBUSTER - Earthling
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Love busting Trolls!

Postby Handsama » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:44 am

Totoypasiboy wrote:Simple... Miss Netherlands, Miss Switzerland and Miss Russia is way better than Miss Sweden. It is sad that Miss Sweden Organization is dropping ME. I am sure MEO will do their best and ask the franchise holder to reconsider their decision. But if they already decided with finality then there is nothing that can be done but to move on. If there are others that are interested to take the franchise then they are very much welcome.

One more thing. Let the trolls celebrate... for now. I am sure their hearts are gonna bleed again... and again... and again... and... again! :finger: :finger: :finger:

Nyahahaha. =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p =0 =0 =0

Gosh...I think it’s safe to assume that Carousel won’t be talking to them anymore after that outburst. In fact, I hope Carousel sues them >:< . Anyway...looking forward to the next Swedish franchise. 8->
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby sleuth08 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:56 pm

Handsama wrote:
Totoypasiboy wrote:Simple... Miss Netherlands, Miss Switzerland and Miss Russia is way better than Miss Sweden. It is sad that Miss Sweden Organization is dropping ME. I am sure MEO will do their best and ask the franchise holder to reconsider their decision. But if they already decided with finality then there is nothing that can be done but to move on. If there are others that are interested to take the franchise then they are very much welcome.

Gosh...I think it’s safe to assume that Carousel won’t be talking to them anymore after that outburst. In fact, I hope Carousel sues them >:< . Anyway...looking forward to the next Swedish franchise. 8->

ONE THING ABOUT CAROUSEL, THEY WOULD RATHER FOCUS ON THEIR CAUSE THAN ENGAGE IN FRIVOLOUS ACTIVITIES.

THAT'S WHY DESPITE LAST YEAR'S RESULTS I STILL HAVE RESPECT FOR THIS PAGEANT AS THEY DO NOT MALIGN OR MAKE TIRADE ON SOCIAL MEDIA UNLIKE THE OTHER PAGEANT THAT FOCUSES ON ENDING VIOLENCE WHENEVER ANYTHING NEGATIVE SAID ABOUT THE PAGEANT HE WOULD GO OUT ON ALL TIRADE LIKE TRUMP
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby fermnedoza » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:24 pm

Totoypasiboy wrote:I am sure MEO will do their best and ask the franchise holder to reconsider their decision.

MEO WILL NOT AND NEVER ASK any franchise holder that decided to drop the franchise to reconsider their decision. MEO will never let itself to be beholden to any
national organization who might expect "placement" in exchange for their stay. And the same can be said to "new" national pageant organizer who decided to pick a country's franchise - ME's placements are given based on the judges decision unlike in Miss Universe or in Miss World there's no "wildcard" or "Monzon's picks at ME.

Remember, MEO choose to let Femina (with which Carousel had a long history and relation with) go than to manipulate the results and favor the Indian delegates if only to silence the Indian pageant fans.
fermnedoza
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:46 pm

fermnedoza wrote:
Totoypasiboy wrote:I am sure MEO will do their best and ask the franchise holder to reconsider their decision.

MEO WILL NOT AND NEVER ASK any franchise holder that decided to drop the franchise to reconsider their decision. MEO will never let itself to be beholden to any
national organization who might expect "placement" in exchange for their stay. And the same can be said to "new" national pageant organizer who decided to pick a country's franchise - ME's placements are given based on the judges decision unlike in Miss Universe or in Miss World there's no "wildcard" or "Monzon's picks at ME.

Remember, MEO choose to let Femina (with which Carousel had a long history and relation with) go than to manipulate the results and favor the Indian delegates if only to silence the Indian pageant fans.

Only a very small portion that Miss Earth Org. give scores to the girls in the pre-judging which is the attitude that weighted 5% of the composite score.

I think Mr. Monzon is too busy on the Philippine Stock Exchange which he is the current president & CEO, only important events like the preliminary interviews and the coronation night that he attended since his promotion at PSE so far.
ajsy0203

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Return to Miss Earth