Lorraine Schuck’s Harper Bazaar’s Interview

Re: Lorraine Schuck’s Harper Bazaar’s Interview

Postby koji » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:00 pm

hjackson wrote:
TRULAGEN,,,,LOOK AT BINIBINING PILIPINAS, MAXINE, DINDI GALLARDO, VENUS , EVEN JANINA SAN MIGUEL CHOKED IN THEIR RESPECTIVE INTERVIEW,,,BUT STILL THEY WON THE CROWN !!! SAME WITH MISS UNIVERSE !!!! HELLO OLIVIA AND OXANA ???? BUT STILL YUNG SUPERIOR FACIALLY BEAUTIFUL ANG ALWAYS WAGI !!!! SAYANG ANG DAMI PA NAMANG MAGAGANDA NA CONTESTANTS SA MISS EARTH !!!

Dindi???? :-O You must be mad! :-@

koji
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby koji » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:06 pm

krissynelli wrote:AYYYYY DI PA RIN NA GETS!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) .....YOU'LL NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY; IF YOU'RE UGLY! PERIOD! 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) ...THOSE WINNERS (Miss Universe AND MW) HAVE EXCELLENT BACKGROUNDS BUT AT LEAST THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!...DI SILA NAG COMPROMISE SA FACE DEPARTMENT BEC AT THE END OF THE DAY; IT'S STILL A "BEAUTY" PAGEANT!..EH YUNG BAKEKANG NYO??? >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

Tita Krissy, I beg to disagree. The Chinese winners are plain and is bordering to the level of Ibasco. They might have won due to money. [-X Lalaguna looks like a man and may even be uglier than Ibasco. Who would ever forget that ugly Miss Jamaica in 1993???

Tita, your argument is basag.
koji

Postby koji » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:11 pm

krissynelli wrote:PEOPLE ARE VERY FORGIVING IF NAGAGANDAHAN SILA SA WINNERS ( TERESA AS ME AND MAXINE AS MUP).....KAHIT NA BOBAAAA (NILUBOS KO NA PARA MERONG BETTER ARGUMENT SA MGA MESS EARTHurd) SI MAXINE AT HINDI KAGANDAHAN ANG GOWN NIYA. PINALAMPAS SIYA NG MGA TAO KASI "MAGANDA" SIYA! GANUN DIN KAY TERESA; DI NAKASAGOT SI TERESA SA QUESTION. YET THE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD WERE ALL PRAISES FOR HER BEC SHE'S "BEAUTIFUL"..KABALIKTARAN KASI KAY BAKEKANG SA KABILA NG KANYANG MAGANDANG PERFORMANCE AT MAGANDANG SAGOT! KAPOS SIYA SA HITSURA!..YUN ANG PINAGHIMUTOK NG MGA TAO!..DI APPLICABLE KAY BAKEKANG ANG "BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER" DAHIL WALA SIYA NUN! >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

Tita Krissy, you forgot that Maxine was never forgiven. She was bashed to death after the pageant and until now she's being bashed for being boba especially that you have a formidable candidate at that time: Kylie.
koji

Postby krissynelli » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:35 pm

koji wrote:
krissynelli wrote:AYYYYY DI PA RIN NA GETS!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) .....YOU'LL NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY; IF YOU'RE UGLY! PERIOD! 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) ...THOSE WINNERS (Miss Universe AND MW) HAVE EXCELLENT BACKGROUNDS BUT AT LEAST THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!...DI SILA NAG COMPROMISE SA FACE DEPARTMENT BEC AT THE END OF THE DAY; IT'S STILL A "BEAUTY" PAGEANT!..EH YUNG BAKEKANG NYO??? >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

Tita Krissy, I beg to disagree. The Chinese winners are plain and is bordering to the level of Ibasco. They might have won due to money. [-X Lalaguna looks like a man and may even be uglier than Ibasco. Who would ever forget that ugly Miss Jamaica in 1993???

Tita, your argument is basag.

COMAPARE BA NAMAN SI ZANG ZILIN AT EVEN KAY WENXIA YU KAY BAKEKANG?????...KAHIT MAGPA SURVEY KAPA COMMISSIONED BY KF!..OBVIOUS KONG SINO ANG MAS ANGAT SA FACE DEPARTMENT!...KONG SI LALAGUNA; YUNG SINASABI MO NA MUKHANG LALAKE; EH ANO NALANG SI BAKEKANG... COMPARE INSTAGRAM PICS/VIDEOS NILANG DALAWA. KONG SINO ANG LIGWAK PAGDATING SA FACIAL BEAUTY! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby krissynelli » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:42 pm

koji wrote:
krissynelli wrote:PEOPLE ARE VERY FORGIVING IF NAGAGANDAHAN SILA SA WINNERS ( TERESA AS ME AND MAXINE AS MUP).....KAHIT NA BOBAAAA (NILUBOS KO NA PARA MERONG BETTER ARGUMENT SA MGA MESS EARTHurd) SI MAXINE AT HINDI KAGANDAHAN ANG GOWN NIYA. PINALAMPAS SIYA NG MGA TAO KASI "MAGANDA" SIYA! GANUN DIN KAY TERESA; DI NAKASAGOT SI TERESA SA QUESTION. YET THE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD WERE ALL PRAISES FOR HER BEC SHE'S "BEAUTIFUL"..KABALIKTARAN KASI KAY BAKEKANG SA KABILA NG KANYANG MAGANDANG PERFORMANCE AT MAGANDANG SAGOT! KAPOS SIYA SA HITSURA!..YUN ANG PINAGHIMUTOK NG MGA TAO!..DI APPLICABLE KAY BAKEKANG ANG "BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER" DAHIL WALA SIYA NUN! >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

Tita Krissy, you forgot that Maxine was never forgiven. She was bashed to death after the pageant and until now she's being bashed for being boba especially that you have a formidable candidate at that time: Kylie.

MAS TATANGGAPIN, MAS MAPAPATAWAD PA NG MGA PINOY YUNG MGA KAGANDAHAN KESA YUNG MGA PANGIT....PINAKAMALALA YUNG NATANGGAP NA PAMBABATIKOS/ PAMBALAHURA NG MGA TAO KAY BAKEKANG KESA KAY MAXINE...!!!!...BUONG EARTH BUMABATIKOS KAY BAKEKANG. <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
krissynelli

Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby krissynelli » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:46 pm

AGAIN; KAHIT MAGPA SURVEY PA SI LORRAINE REGAL SHOCKER. KONG SINO ANG MAS ANGAT SA FACE DEPARTMENT. LISA HANNAH BA OR SI BAKEKANG???...DI TALAGA KATANGGAP TANGGAP ANG HITSURA NI BAKEKANG. ISINUKA SIYA NG MGA JUDGES SA MESS EARTH (BEAUTY OF FACE CRITERIA) AT SA BB PILIPINAS...DOUBLE DEAD NA KARNE SI BAKEKANG! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
krissynelli

Postby lutosfeet » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:21 pm

krissynelli wrote:AGAIN; KAHIT MAGPA SURVEY PA SI LORRAINE REGAL SHOCKER. KONG SINO ANG MAS ANGAT SA FACE DEPARTMENT. LISA HANNAH BA OR SI BAKEKANG???...DI TALAGA KATANGGAP TANGGAP ANG HITSURA NI BAKEKANG. ISINUKA SIYA NG MGA JUDGES SA MESS EARTH (BEAUTY OF FACE CRITERIA) AT SA BB PILIPINAS...DOUBLE DEAD NA KARNE SI BAKEKANG! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

kaloka ka haha.. Well cguro may asim naman si Karen kahit papano sa mga barako kc they are more into kinis ng legs at katawan not much sa mukha, pero yung ganda nya di tlaga pang top crown.. :)>- :)>- :)>-
lutosfeet

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby gotmebb » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:12 pm

juicy_fruit146 wrote:
MAJOR SCANDAL IN MISS EARTH, CAUGHT SELLING CROWN FOR $4M

Disclaimer : Missosology is reporting the news as reported by the RUSSIAN PRESS.

Lorraine Schuck selling Miss Earth title for $4million http://missosology.org/missearth/news/item/1604-lorraine-schuck-caught-selling-miss-earth-title-for-$4-million

[youtube]OQTYEyn7t4Q[/youtube]

Journalist: You've heard about the Russian oligarchs? Well, one of them, our boss, is willing to give two million dollars. Over two million for his one of the protégés to become queen of your competition?

Lorraine: I can not promise

Journalist: Is it possible? We were told that such quotations are in the order of things

Lorraine: Maybe. Maybe. But it is not as easy as you think. We have a credible competition and expensive international brand, very expensive. Entering into such a relationship, if I run the risk of publicity to bring down a multimillion-dollar business. Try to convey this message to your principal.

Journalist: What if we offer more? Now we will talk to Moscow, the President of our group - a generous man. He has agreed to double the amount

Lorraine: Oh my God! This is quite another matter!

Journalist: So, the price - four million dollars, your word?

Lorraine: Well, yes. But not in this show. This is all laid out. If you want for the next year without problems we will arrange Russia first. True, but I will have to work hard with the members of the jury

Journalist: But you know how to go to them, so to speak, through the back door?

Lorraine: Yes. The main thing - to not flowed to the press. It must be realistic as possible. There should be no question on the voting.

Journalist: If we agree how we will transfer the money?

Lorraine: Agreed to carry four million in cash - that's insane! Transfer through a bank. We can always come up with it sponsorship or anything like that. This is not a problem!

this is the first time I saw this video, very interesting! however it looks like there is so much hate to their delegate Russia for Miss Earth during that year. Because she said something bad about her country? as what I understood. and the video was chopped for multiple times. I can hear lorraine keep on saying that their multimillion brand is at stake if they will accept the offer. the motives of this video is clear, to destroy Miss earth againts their delegate who say something not in favor for Russian people.
Im Sexy and I kn0w it!!

gotmebb
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: bRIX
Date of Birth: 25 Jan 1989
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby hjackson » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:28 pm

koji wrote:
hjackson wrote:
TRULAGEN,,,,LOOK AT BINIBINING PILIPINAS, MAXINE, DINDI GALLARDO, VENUS , EVEN JANINA SAN MIGUEL CHOKED IN THEIR RESPECTIVE INTERVIEW,,,BUT STILL THEY WON THE CROWN !!! SAME WITH MISS UNIVERSE !!!! HELLO OLIVIA AND OXANA ???? BUT STILL YUNG SUPERIOR FACIALLY BEAUTIFUL ANG ALWAYS WAGI !!!! SAYANG ANG DAMI PA NAMANG MAGAGANDA NA CONTESTANTS SA MISS EARTH !!!

GAGA !!! IM TAKING ABOUT DINDI GALLARDO NOT DINDI PEJARES !!!! ISIP ISIP DIN GIRL !!!! :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@
hjackson

Real Life Name/Nick: patti
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: fashion designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: shopping, eating

Postby Handsama » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:25 pm

missofan705 wrote:With all honesty, a BIG redemption is what Miss Earth really needs to do in their next edition of the pageant. Don't get me wrong because:
1. Miss Earth is one of my favorite pageants in terms of its cause, their simplicity and authenticity. There is something about the pageant that really says, it is MISS EARTH.
2. As a Filipino, and being attended the same school with her, I actually support the REIGN of Miss Earth 2017, Karen Ibasco, and she's very serious with her duties given to her by the organization and I think that's a pageant titleholder should do. COMMITTED. In fact, I see Karen's productivity in her reign quite in the level of many of her predecessors especially Katherine and Angelia.

BUT, afterall, Miss Earth should remember that they are a beauty pageant. Nowadays, most of the international pageants (not only Miss Earth) also emphasize women with substance and fluid mind but please, PLEASE, Miss Earth. I'm begging you. Please be fair this time. I'm not letting down my support towards the pageant and I still believe in you even if year after year you keep on crowning Miss Philippines, the country that owns the pageant. I know that you can do much better, Carousel Productions. I'M. BEGGING. YOU.

You are already doing well and improving so much with the production, but please, bring back the glory days that you had when you started 18 years ago. It's not that difficult, Miss Earth. I love you, but please, try to be fair as much as possible. Re-calibrate the qualities you are looking for your girl.

Now this is a post I can relate with...free of the derogatory words against women used by the cyber bullies here. :=p

Who doesn’t want a stunner for a Miss Earth winner? You should have seen my expression when Netherlands messed up her hashtag last year. I had to take a deep breath to calm myself down :%((

But do you realize that Miss Earth is the most judged pageant out there? By the time the 16 semifinalists are annnounced, they’ve gone through judging by > 30 judges (from the mini competitions to the three preliminary events) from different walks of life. And then they are judged once again by another panel made of at least 8 men and women during the finals. And many of these judges are of other nationalities.

Blaming Carousel for the outcomes isn’t gonna work because they don’t choose the winners...unless Miss Lorraine does what Julia Morley does which is control the final outcome. If that’s the case, then she would likely have chosen Australia over the Philippines in Austria and Colombia over the Philippines last year as per unconfirmed rumors. Think about it, do people really think that Carousel enjoys the bashing they get? Sure they could manipulate the results at the end to satisfy us but that would be the kiss of death for the pageant if its enemies find proof. Global Bulcrap, Nawat, and Misso’s Pinoy crabs would be the first to celebrate. Oh and add the Russians, too. :%))
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Angela » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:37 pm

juicy_fruit146 wrote:CORRUPT LADY! GLAD THE SCANDAL VIDEO WAS REVEALED! NEVER AGAIN RIP MESS EARTH! :)>-

EXACTLY! THAT VIDEO SCANDAL WILL FOLLOW HER UNTIL SHE DIES, AND IT WILL ALWAYS HAUNT MISS EARTH!!!
Angela

Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Profession: Graphics Designer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:45 pm

Handsama wrote:
missofan705 wrote:With all honesty, a BIG redemption is what Miss Earth really needs to do in their next edition of the pageant. Don't get me wrong because:
1. Miss Earth is one of my favorite pageants in terms of its cause, their simplicity and authenticity. There is something about the pageant that really says, it is MISS EARTH.
2. As a Filipino, and being attended the same school with her, I actually support the REIGN of Miss Earth 2017, Karen Ibasco, and she's very serious with her duties given to her by the organization and I think that's a pageant titleholder should do. COMMITTED. In fact, I see Karen's productivity in her reign quite in the level of many of her predecessors especially Katherine and Angelia.

BUT, afterall, Miss Earth should remember that they are a beauty pageant. Nowadays, most of the international pageants (not only Miss Earth) also emphasize women with substance and fluid mind but please, PLEASE, Miss Earth. I'm begging you. Please be fair this time. I'm not letting down my support towards the pageant and I still believe in you even if year after year you keep on crowning Miss Philippines, the country that owns the pageant. I know that you can do much better, Carousel Productions. I'M. BEGGING. YOU.

You are already doing well and improving so much with the production, but please, bring back the glory days that you had when you started 18 years ago. It's not that difficult, Miss Earth. I love you, but please, try to be fair as much as possible. Re-calibrate the qualities you are looking for your girl.

Now this is a post I can relate with...free of the derogatory words against women used by the cyber bullies here. :=p

Who doesn’t want a stunner for a Miss Earth winner? You should have seen my expression when Netherlands messed up her hashtag last year. I had to take a deep breath to calm myself down :%((

But do you realize that Miss Earth is the most judged pageant out there? By the time the 16 semifinalists are annnounced, they’ve gone through judging by > 30 judges (from the mini competitions to the three preliminary events) from different walks of life. And then they are judged once again by another panel made of at least 8 men and women during the finals. And many of these judges are of other nationalities.

Blaming Carousel for the outcomes isn’t gonna work because they don’t choose the winners...unless Miss Lorraine does what Julia Morley does which is control the final outcome. If that’s the case, then she would likely have chosen Australia over the Philippines in Austria and Colombia over the Philippines last year as per unconfirmed rumors. Think about it, do people really think that Carousel enjoys the bashing they get? Sure they could manipulate the results at the end to satisfy us but that would be the kiss of death for the pageant if its enemies find proof. Global Bulcrap, Nawat, and Misso’s Pinoy crabs would be the first to celebrate. Oh and add the Russians, too. :%))

Madam Lorraine was not the chairwoman of the judging panel, so she has no control on the signing the official results by SGV. Only the chairman of the board of the judges signed the official results. If case of a tie, the deliberations will be used.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby Handsama » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:55 pm

Angela wrote:
juicy_fruit146 wrote:CORRUPT LADY! GLAD THE SCANDAL VIDEO WAS REVEALED! NEVER AGAIN RIP MESS EARTH! :)>-

EXACTLY! THAT VIDEO SCANDAL WILL FOLLOW HER UNTIL SHE DIES, AND IT WILL ALWAYS HAUNT MISS EARTH!!!

Pinoy crabs like to think so. :%))

But it will never haunt her and moreso Miss Earth because there was no proof of malfeasance. Her big mistake was that she tried to play nice. She should have thrown them out the door the moment they offered the bribe . But I’m sure she learned a huge lesson from that. We all make mistakes. That’s what makes us humans.

Meanwhile, Miss Earth continues to do very well amidst heavy competition. That’s what matters. =c3
Last edited by Handsama on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Handsama

Postby hjackson » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:08 pm

ANOTHER BACK TO BACK IN THE MAKING !!!!! MISS WORLD PHILIPPINES 2013 2nd PRINCESS,,,, BINIBINING PILIPINAS REJECT,,,,ANG SUPER KUDAERA ZARAH SALDUA !!!!! NOW OFFICIAL MISS EARTH PHILIPPINES OFFICIAL CANDIDATE !!!!
hjackson

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:16 pm

Angela wrote:

The Philippine media never even posted or aired that failed sting operation.

Despite of it, many Filipinos still watched the pageant and maintained the double digit ratings since 2012.
ajsy0203

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:17 pm

TV Ratings of Miss Earth since 2012 via Kantar Media Philippines: (National Urban and Rural)
2012: 14.6%
2013: 12.6%
2014: 12.8%
2015: 13.2%
2016: 14.2%
2017: 14.1%
ajsy0203

Postby manoypoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:58 am

ajsy0203 wrote:TV Ratings of Miss Earth since 2012 via Kantar Media Philippines: (National Urban and Rural)
2012: 14.6%
2013: 12.6%
2014: 12.8%
2015: 13.2%
2016: 14.2%
2017: 14.1%

and wheb translated to no of viewers, how many millions?
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby iamkenmotion » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:11 am

I dont Believe in Miss Earth anymore. Whatever your reason is, that its fair or what, its not living to its main mission which is to be a beauty pageant.

iamkenmotion
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 25 Jun 1989
Profession: law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: million interest

Postby manoypoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:47 pm

iamkenmotion wrote:
I dont Believe in Miss Earth anymore. Whatever your reason is, that its fair or what, its not living to its main mission which is to be a beauty pageant.

WRONG. MISS EARTH'S MAIN MISSION IS NOT ABOUT BEAUTY ONLY. MISS EARTH IS FOR SAVING THE MOTHER EARTH THROUGH BEAUTY. BEAUTY WHICH THEY DEFINE BASED ON THEIR OWN SET OF CRITERIA AND NOT OUR, YOUR OR OTHER PEOPLE'S CRITERIA OF BEAUTY. THEY WALK THE TALK. THEY TALK AND WALK.

AS LONG AS MANY COUNTRIES AND ND'S ARE SENDING THEIR DELEGATES ANNUALLY AND THE NUMBER OF DELEGATES DOES NOT DIMINISH, IT DOESNT MATTER IF DIE HARD PAGEANT FANS WONT BE SUPPORTING (BUT OF COURSE, THEY WOULD BE WATCHING AND BE ENTERTAINED). I AM MORE CONCERN ON THE FUTURE VISION OF LORRAINE SCHUCK, I.E. TO INVOLVE MORE WORLD LEADERS IN SAVING MOTHER EARTH. HOPE THAT THEY CAN ACHIEVE THIS. THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE PETTY WHINING OF THE SO CALLED SHORT MINDED FANS. :-* :-* :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby lutosfeet » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:56 pm

manoypoe wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:

WRONG. MISS EARTH'S MAIN MISSION IS NOT ABOUT BEAUTY ONLY. MISS EARTH IS FOR SAVING THE MOTHER EARTH THROUGH BEAUTY. BEAUTY WHICH THEY DEFINE BASED ON THEIR OWN SET OF CRITERIA AND NOT OUR, YOUR OR OTHER PEOPLE'S CRITERIA OF BEAUTY. THEY WALK THE TALK. THEY TALK AND WALK.

AS LONG AS MANY COUNTRIES AND ND'S ARE SENDING THEIR DELEGATES ANNUALLY AND THE NUMBER OF DELEGATES DOES NOT DIMINISH, IT DOESNT MATTER IF DIE HARD PAGEANT FANS WONT BE SUPPORTING (BUT OF COURSE, THEY WOULD BE WATCHING AND BE ENTERTAINED). I AM MORE CONCERN ON THE FUTURE VISION OF LORRAINE SCHUCK, I.E. TO INVOLVE MORE WORLD LEADERS IN SAVING MOTHER EARTH. HOPE THAT THEY CAN ACHIEVE THIS. THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE PETTY WHINING OF THE SO CALLED SHORT MINDED FANS. :-* :-* :%)) :%))

Eh di mag pa extemporaneous speech/quiz bee nalang sila kung main mission nila hindi beauty =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Tapos ang problema.. :%)) :%)) :%))
lutosfeet

Postby DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:08 pm

iamkenmotion wrote:

MISS EARTH IS NOT A BEAUTY PAGEANT ANYMORE HONEY. IT'S A SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM :-* :-* :-* :-*
Wait for the comeback :)
DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 09 Nov 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Physician, Online stripper
Hobbies/Interests: ONLY FANS

Postby lutosfeet » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:16 pm

DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:

MISS EARTH IS NOT A BEAUTY PAGEANT ANYMORE HONEY. IT'S A SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM :-* :-* :-* :-*

Kung papalitan nila ng MISS EXTEMPORANEOUS SPEECH/QUIZ BEE CONTEST FOR MOTHER EARTH .. Aasahan nilang aq ang unang mag chi-cheer kay FILIPEYNZ =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
lutosfeet

Postby koji » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:11 pm

hjackson wrote:
koji wrote:
hjackson wrote:

GAGA !!! IM TAKING ABOUT DINDI GALLARDO NOT DINDI PEJARES !!!! ISIP ISIP DIN GIRL !!!! :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@

[size=150]EXACTLY! TANGA! [-X [/size]
koji

Postby Bonggacious_Miguel » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:16 pm

Angela wrote:

Not really...
Bonggacious_Miguel

Real Life Name/Nick: Migby
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby hjackson » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:46 pm

koji wrote:
hjackson wrote:
koji wrote:
hjackson wrote:

MAS TANGA KA BAKLA [-X [-X [-X [-X
hjackson

Postby Stoichio » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:21 pm

Handsama wrote:I love the comment about the 0.01% hardcore ME fanatics. Someone failed his statistics. :%))

But be that as it may, I’d rather deal with a small number of similar minded fans who have the ability to look beyond the superficial. The women of today want to be taken more seriously and that’s what ME is advocating for. And that’s why IMG is focusing more on women’s backgrounds rather than just the looks. Because the reality is that gay pageant fans alone can’t save these pageants in the Western world where the ratings are tanking. In the US alone, Miss Universe continues to hemorrhage viewers because many look at pageant women as empty headed bimbos. And that stereotype is what ME is trying to help break.

Here’s what others fail to understand. Miss Earth wants women who can have a sit down dinner with world leaders to talk about ideas. And comments about people only paying attention to what stunningly beautiful women say reek so much of ignorance. Might be true though for gay men here in Misso and some dirty old men in Venezuela :%)) . But the Miss Earth Queen isn’t out there to sell sex, she is out there to make an argument for the environment.

And that food for thought about telling a friend her weaknesses because it’s good for her. I’m sorry but I laughed so hard. Because that’s not what I’m witnessing here. It’s cyberbullying is what it is. It’s destroying someone else’s reputation is what it is. People need to practice what they preach.

Ok then tell us what significant milestone has achieved so far for mother earth since its inception. Schuck always say since year 2000 that after 5 years, this pageant would have influenced people and leaders around the world. It's 2018 now, yet she still blurts out the same line.

You are not a Filipino and you have not lived in the Philippines to attest that Pinoys care about Miss Earth. I challenge you to go there and interview random people and give me a tally of your findings! You talk like you have first hand data! Are you pretending like non-Filipino yet a full-blooded Filipino.

And please don't brag on me on you being a fan! What have you done to the earth as an ordinary earthling??? Since I was a kid I have planted lots of trees, and until now, even if I only fly there twice a year, I see to it that at least I plant 5 to 10 seedlings every year. Even if I not there, I would buy seedlings online and ask my family to plant them. I have been to river and coastal clean-up, participated in a few reforestation efforts. I may not be a fan of Mess Earth, but I can proudly say I am a FAN OF THE EARTH: who does his own share of preserving it. If you haven't done any of these, shut up, coz uou are just a fan in words and cyberspace but not really doing something for mother earth!

How many airconditions is the equivalent for one tiny plant? If you really care about the earth and not just the pageant that uses its name, you should know that without googling it.
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Handsama » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:33 pm

Stoichio wrote:
Handsama wrote:I love the comment about the 0.01% hardcore ME fanatics. Someone failed his statistics. :%))

But be that as it may, I’d rather deal with a small number of similar minded fans who have the ability to look beyond the superficial. The women of today want to be taken more seriously and that’s what ME is advocating for. And that’s why IMG is focusing more on women’s backgrounds rather than just the looks. Because the reality is that gay pageant fans alone can’t save these pageants in the Western world where the ratings are tanking. In the US alone, Miss Universe continues to hemorrhage viewers because many look at pageant women as empty headed bimbos. And that stereotype is what ME is trying to help break.

Here’s what others fail to understand. Miss Earth wants women who can have a sit down dinner with world leaders to talk about ideas. And comments about people only paying attention to what stunningly beautiful women say reek so much of ignorance. Might be true though for gay men here in Misso and some dirty old men in Venezuela :%)) . But the Miss Earth Queen isn’t out there to sell sex, she is out there to make an argument for the environment.

And that food for thought about telling a friend her weaknesses because it’s good for her. I’m sorry but I laughed so hard. Because that’s not what I’m witnessing here. It’s cyberbullying is what it is. It’s destroying someone else’s reputation is what it is. People need to practice what they preach.

Ok then tell us what significant milestone has achieved so far for mother earth since its inception. Schuck always say since year 2000 that after 5 years, this pageant would have influenced people and leaders around the world. It's 2018 now, yet she still blurts out the same line.

You are not a Filipino and you have not lived in the Philippines to attest that Pinoys care about Miss Earth. I challenge you to go there and interview random people and give me a tally of your findings! You talk like you have first hand data! Are you pretending like non-Filipino yet a full-blooded Filipino.

And please don't brag on me on you being a fan! What have you done to the earth as an ordinary earthling??? Since I was a kid I have planted lots of trees, and until now, even if I only fly there twice a year, I see to it that at least I plant 5 to 10 seedlings every year. Even if I not there, I would buy seedlings online and ask my family to plant them. I have been to river and coastal clean-up, participated in a few reforestation efforts. I may not be a fan of Mess Earth, but I can proudly say I am a FAN OF THE EARTH: who does his own share of preserving it. If you haven't done any of these, shut up, coz uou are just a fan in words and cyberspace but not really doing something for mother earth!

How many airconditions is the equivalent for one tiny plant? If you really care about the earth and not just the pageant that uses its name, you should know that without googling it.

Somehow I don’t believe the planting trees crap you espouse. :%)) But that’s the beauty of this site. People can lie to their teeth and pretend to be something they’re not. :%))

I’ll let you keep guessing as to who I truly am. ;,) I’m just an ordinary Earthling here but I betcha your accomplishments will look minuscule to what I’ve achieved in real life. But unlike you, I’m not a braggart. >:)

So long... :-j
Handsama

Postby manoypoe » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:54 am

the froglet is burnt. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby koji » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:40 pm

hjackson wrote:
koji wrote:
hjackson wrote:
koji wrote:
hjackson wrote:

MAS TANGA KA BAKLA [-X [-X [-X [-X

PNAKA TANGA KA BAKLA!!!! :finger: 2ND RU SI RUFFA. E YANG PUNYETA MONG PUKENGKENG SABI NI ANABEL???? WALA!!!! LIGWAK!!! [-X :finger:
koji

Previous

Return to Miss Earth