MISS EARTH 2018 | OFFICIAL COVERAGE

Re: ★♔• VIETNAM WINS MISS EARTH 2018 •♔★

Postby uzumaki » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:49 am

The picture of women that had sleepless nights are all smiles after the finals.

uzumaki
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: villamor
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1982
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: call center agent
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Postby manoypoe » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:53 am

UniversoMundoTierra wrote:Manaypoe, even the comments you included it.. ? You are such a hardworking earthlin.. =D>

SO WHY BE AFFECTED? YOU CAN BE LIKE THAT IN YOUR FAVE PAGEANT. :%))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby The Duchess » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:56 am

uzumaki wrote:The picture of women that had sleepless nights are all smiles after the finals.

Yeah because victims of sexual harassment and sexual assault never smile or have happy moments. Cue the "well if I was in the position" and "they shoulda" comments :-@
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby manoypoe » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:03 am

uzumaki wrote:The picture of women that had sleepless nights are all smiles after the finals.

EMMA HAS MOVED ON, SHE HAS GF NOW.

FELT SORRY FOR HER AS SHE WAS A FRONTRUNNER BUT SHE DID NOT PREPARE SAME AS PORTUGAL. HER BODY WAS HER DOWNFALL. SH
manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:15 am

fermnedoza wrote:
MissPluto wrote:While Misses Canada and Guam has been in silence for a day Miss England seems to cannot find peace, now she is starting to send DM's to previous Miss Earth delegates regarding their experience and to tell you honestly gurl if Miss Earth decided to go against you that action of yours will be the final nail to your coffin.

I really hope for her to just file a case instead of doing her thing in the social media. Someone should advise her that the more she talk the more mistakes she'll likely commit. She's practically digging her own grave at least with possible legal repercussion.

I don’t understand why these women claimed that Carousel did nothing after they found out what happened when:

1. The alleged harasser was banned from private Earth events and was no longer able to approach the women after.

2. There was tightening of security that ensued.

3. An after party to be attended by sponsors was canceled.

4. And now we find out from Venezuela that the women were asked to sign a document that instructed them specifically to write down any potential sexual harassment incident and report them to the org.

Why lie? Sorry to say this but they’re becoming less credible in my eyes.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby The Duchess » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:19 am

Handsama wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:
MissPluto wrote:While Misses Canada and Guam has been in silence for a day Miss England seems to cannot find peace, now she is starting to send DM's to previous Miss Earth delegates regarding their experience and to tell you honestly gurl if Miss Earth decided to go against you that action of yours will be the final nail to your coffin.

I really hope for her to just file a case instead of doing her thing in the social media. Someone should advise her that the more she talk the more mistakes she'll likely commit. She's practically digging her own grave at least with possible legal repercussion.

I don’t understand why these women claimed that Carousel did nothing after they found out what happened when:

1. The alleged harasser was banned from private Earth events and was no longer able to approach the women after.

4. And now we find out from Venezuela that the women were asked to sign a document that instructed them specifically to write down any potential sexual harassment incident and report them to the org.

I think the fact that the guy was at the pageant in the end to them seemed as if Miss Earth didn't care enough, I think that specific part of the account is spoken on anger not logic. Which I think its wrong, but I think they expected something harsher to be done which unfortunaly can't really be done since verbal harassment is very difficult to prove with no recordings or witnesses. Which is why so many predators stay in the verbal area of harrasment
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Handsama » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:38 am

The Duchess wrote:
Handsama wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:

I think the fact that the guy was at the pageant in the end to them seemed as if Miss Earth didn't care enough, I think that specific part of the account is spoken on anger not logic. Which I think its wrong, but I think they expected something harsher to be done which unfortunaly can't really be done since verbal harassment is very difficult to prove with no recordings or witnesses. Which is why so many predators stay in the verbal area of harrasment

Then these women aren’t as smart as I thought they were. They should have asked counsel before opening their mouths and ranting on social media. Lucky for them, the MEO isn’t vindictive. The org could have gone after them for trying to damage the pageant’s reputation. Instead, the org chose to issue clarifications and offered them legal assistance.
Handsama

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Busyboy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:46 am

Let’s just move on brod. Let us not dismiss their sexual harrassment experience just because they are smiling during the finale night. For God’s sake, that harrasment did happen! Maybe their stories are a bit exaggerated, especially England who is actually stretching it a bit too much but let’s just let them be. There’s nothing they can say more that would hurt Miss Earth.
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby uzumaki » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:35 am

Busyboy wrote:

Let’s just move on brod. Let us not dismiss their sexual harrassment experience just because they are smiling during the finale night. For God’s sake, that harrasment did happen! Maybe their stories are a bit exaggerated, especially England who is actually stretching it a bit too much but let’s just let them be. There’s nothing they can say more that would hurt Miss Earth.

deborahrosavanhemert@tamarajem
I remember one night where we had to lock ourselves in our hotel rooms. Because the hotel manager and his friends were looking for our rooms, the organization told us to lock the rooms and wait quietly. At this point I wanted to cry, take my bags and leave the country. But we girls helped each other through it. And that is what makes our band so special❤. Apart from these sad events, the Philippines is a beautiful country with great people. And its a shame that Miss Earth engages with such monsters. I'm really sorry to hear that nothing has changed since Miss Earth 2016. I am so proud that someone finally has the courage to say something about it.

missjaimeyvonne@deborahrosavanhemert I am so sorry that you went through such a scary situation at Miss Earth

How can you not be sad about that?. Miss Earth Netherlands 2016 said that the people trying to look for their room number is the hotel manager and Miss Canada 2018's response is sorry you had a scary situation at Miss Earth. Why put all the blame to Miss Earth?
uzumaki

Postby turbo » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:41 am

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/nat ... y/?just_in

Hontiveros seeks Senate probe into Miss Earth sexual harassment accusations
turbo
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: doctor
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: indoor and outdoor sports

Postby MissPluto » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:47 am

uzumaki wrote:
Busyboy wrote:

deborahrosavanhemert@tamarajem
I remember one night where we had to lock ourselves in our hotel rooms. Because the hotel manager and his friends were looking for our rooms, the organization told us to lock the rooms and wait quietly. At this point I wanted to cry, take my bags and leave the country. But we girls helped each other through it. And that is what makes our band so special❤. Apart from these sad events, the Philippines is a beautiful country with great people. And its a shame that Miss Earth engages with such monsters. I'm really sorry to hear that nothing has changed since Miss Earth 2016. I am so proud that someone finally has the courage to say something about it.

missjaimeyvonne@deborahrosavanhemert I am so sorry that you went through such a scary situation at Miss Earth

How can you not be sad about that?. Miss Earth Netherlands 2016 said that the people trying to look for their room number is the hotel manager and Miss Canada 2018's response is sorry you had a scary situation at Miss Earth. Why put all the blame to Miss Earth?

It's sad really,

But following the pageant closely and up close and personal i am aware that MEO did not miss on reminding the girls aside from providing them with security they keep on telling them to not put themselves in a disadvantage position.

What's more saddening about this is that they kept this hidden to the organization not until after 2 years or so.
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Profession: Professor
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention

Postby MissPluto » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:53 am

The issue is now in it's boiling point, the Philippines Senate has express it's concern and now planing on launching an investigation regarding the issue.

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto

Postby manoypoe » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:55 am

WHAT WILL THE HOTEL MANAGER DO TO THEM? I AM NOT JUSTIFYING - BUT ARE THEY NOT EXPECTING THAT WITH THEIR BEAUTY, MEN WILL BE FLIRTING WITH THEM.

I HOPE NETHERLANDS SHARE HER EXPERIENCE IN FULL SO THAT IT WOULD BE CLEAR ON WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO HER.
manoypoe

Postby MissPluto » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:08 am

What i want them to clarify is the role that MEO played in this bruhaha, cause it seems to me that they are all throwing shade towards the organization.

Contracts and waivers are always present every edition and they should know the orgs responsibility and their responsibility. Something is not clear, if they were really concerned about the situation why did they kept it hidden? that's the point in here.

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto

Postby uzumaki » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:49 am

https://www.rappler.com/nation/216505-hontiveros-seeks-senate-probe-miss-earth-2018-candidates-sexual-harassment-allegations

Honestly this one is a make or break for Miss Earth. It is important for them to justify that they have acted on the matters of sexual harassment urgently. On the side note this investigation comes very shady to me. Knowing that the alleged perpetrator has close ties with the President and the Senator requesting for an investigation is a known detractor of President Duterte. If this investigation will not be favorable to Carousel, then expect to have more people around the world will milk on the result and throw shade to the organization.
uzumaki

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:00 am

Maybe the restraining order should had been the most effective against the alleged perpetrator. In one of the concerts of pop star Jacky Cheung they have a high tech security system in order to detect the criminals with pending warrant.
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society ... crooks-two

The re-opening of Boracay is government event not Miss Earth Org. While the coronation night is a public event, so they can't control over this one unless MOA Arena will provide a high tech security system to prevent these people from entering the area or even worse arrested.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby uzumaki » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:13 am

ajsy0203 wrote:Maybe the restraining order should had been the most effective against the alleged perpetrator. In one of the concerts of pop star Jacky Cheung they have a high tech security system in order to detect the criminals with pending warrant.

The re-opening of Boracay is government event not Miss Earth Org. While the coronation night is a public event, so they can't control over this one unless MOA Arena will provide a high tech security system to prevent these people from entering the area or even worse arrested.

Does anyone knows about the real deal on the picture of Mr. Cruz inside a bus on Oct. 25? This a picture of him with the girls. If the incident came upon the desk of Carousel on the 12th of October and as Miss Lorraine said that they have acted on it urgently and banned Mr. Cruz on any of their events then whats the deal with that picture? I think this one will be hard to defend. Anyone care to know?
uzumaki

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:18 am

uzumaki wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:Maybe the restraining order should had been the most effective against the alleged perpetrator. In one of the concerts of pop star Jacky Cheung they have a high tech security system in order to detect the criminals with pending warrant.

Does anyone knows about the real deal on the picture of Mr. Cruz inside a bus on Oct. 25? This a picture of him with the girls. If the incident came upon the desk of Carousel on the 12th of October and as Miss Lorraine said that they have acted on it urgently and banned Mr. Cruz on any of their events then whats the deal with that picture? I think this one will be hard to defend. Anyone care to know?

That day before the Boracay re-opening, some of the girls arrived in Boracay on the 25th and not in the Air group so no one knew about that issue unless something is not right. Once again the Boracay reopening is a government event not MEO. So the government should take responsibility for this person.
Last edited by ajsy0203 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ajsy0203

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby uzumaki » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:25 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
uzumaki wrote:

They day before the Boracay re-opening, some of the girls arrived in Boracay on the 25th and not in the Air group so no one knew about that issue unless something is not right. Once again the Boracay reopening is a government event not MEO. So the government should take responsibility for this person.

I think Miss England should also be liable for implicating that Mr. Cruz was indeed not reprimanded to attend any of Miss Earth events. She has posted that photo on her IG to somewhat prove to people that MEO did not acted on their issue.
uzumaki

Postby cindy_kato » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:36 am

MissPluto wrote:The issue is now in it's boiling point, the Philippines Senate has express it's concern and now planing on launching an investigation regarding the issue.

investigation in aid of re-election.
"In pageant world full of Megan Young and Pia Wurtzbach, all we need is a Dayana Mendoza."
cindy_kato

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldito
Date of Birth: 03 May 1983
Profession: Gangster
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Misso

Postby manoypoe » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:38 am

uzumaki wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:
uzumaki wrote:

They day before the Boracay re-opening, some of the girls arrived in Boracay on the 25th and not in the Air group so no one knew about that issue unless something is not right. Once again the Boracay reopening is a government event not MEO. So the government should take responsibility for this person.

I think Miss England should also be liable for implicating that Mr. Cruz was indeed not reprimanded to attend any of Miss Earth events. She has posted that photo on her IG to somewhat prove to people that MEO did not acted on their issue.

ENGLAND DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF HER WORDS AND ACTIONS. I THINK, AMADO IS GOING TO FILE A CASE AND ENGLAND, GUAM AND CANADA MUST FILE THE SAME. EXCITING.
manoypoe

Postby MissPluto » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:07 am

I don't think any of them is aware of the gravity of the things they claimed publicly without evidence. Just like what Miss Cuba said "learn to differentiate sexual harassment to Inappropriate behavior, Miss cuba even showed a copy of the mentioned txt message and none of that txt message connotes a sexual favor and just like what Miss Canada Claims.

If the senate push through with the investigation ( which i doubt ) 3 girls will be implicated heavily specially if they cannot present evidence regarding their claims.

If the concern if Miss Earth Org will be dragged down by this issue the answer is no, why? because MEO has gathered enough evidence regarding the issue. Now the question is does Misses Canada, England and Guam does the same? Miss England will be affected by this heavily. And i'm telling you she better have evidences and not just claims.

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto

Postby genoveva » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:58 am

MissPluto wrote:I don't think any of them is aware of the gravity of the things they claimed publicly without evidence. Just like what Miss Cuba said "learn to differentiate sexual harassment to Inappropriate behavior, Miss cuba even showed a copy of the mentioned txt message and none of that txt message connotes a sexual favor and just like what Miss Canada Claims.

If the senate push through with the investigation ( which i doubt ) 3 girls will be implicated heavily specially if they cannot present evidence regarding their claims.

If the concern if Miss Earth Org will be dragged down by this issue the answer is no, why? because MEO has gathered enough evidence regarding the issue. Now the question is does Misses Canada, England and Guam does the same? Miss England will be affected by this heavily. And i'm telling you she better have evidences and not just claims.

This is what I've been posting, we were not discounting the issue of harassment but you've got to back it up and keep the guns loaded. All they did was this :-@ and not a single action. Goodluck!
genoveva
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: genoveva
Date of Birth: 08 May 1993
Profession: m....
Hobbies/Interests: _________

Postby Geeyourhair » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:56 pm

So with that added comments from Miss Netherlands 2016 where she says they had to lock the room because the hotel manager and his friends were looking for them. I think that is a very vague statement. She should have expounded it a little bit more to warrant any sexual harassment about that. I mean if someone is looking for your room it is not an issue per se. So is she assuming that the hotel manager and friends wanted to rape them? What if they just want to hand-in flowers to the ladies personally. You know how Pinoy is when doing the "ligaw". Also, if the one looking is a hotel manager...it would be easy for him to access the room number all he has to do is go to the front desk. I mean. am not discounting her allegations, but it just so vague and is only adding fuel to the fire.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby MissPluto » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:21 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:So with that added comments from Miss Netherlands 2016 where she says they had to lock the room because the hotel manager and his friends were looking for them. I think that is a very vague statement. She should have expounded it a little bit more to warrant any sexual harassment about that. I mean if someone is looking for your room it is not an issue per se. So is she assuming that the hotel manager and friends wanted to rape them? What if they just want to hand-in flowers to the ladies personally. You know how Pinoy is when doing the "ligaw". Also, if the one looking is a hotel manager...it would be easy for him to access the room number all he has to do is go to the front desk. I mean. am not discounting her allegations, but it just so vague and is only adding fuel to the fire.

You got it! that's why i'm actually counting her out of the equation, why i said so?

1. Was there an imminent danger to the said situation, probably there is, but what is it?
2. The fact that your team manager reminded you to lock your doors that only mean the team never reminded you to keep yourself safe once you are in your respective rooms.
3. By the word itself that's the hotel manager why would he look and find your room when he can easily access that information in the first place before you arrived he probably know where room you'll be assigned to.
4. If the manager want to do something bad he have all the access to do it but he didn't. So what's the matter with the manager looking for your room?
5. There's just a complete missing link on her claims, why would you speak up just now?

Just like what Miss Venezuela have said some girls are just claiming their share to fame. Sorry but not sorry, that was 2 years ago and your story lacks essence and probably loosely on your imaginations.

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto

Postby Geeyourhair » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:27 pm

MissPluto wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:So with that added comments from Miss Netherlands 2016 where she says they had to lock the room because the hotel manager and his friends were looking for them. I think that is a very vague statement. She should have expounded it a little bit more to warrant any sexual harassment about that. I mean if someone is looking for your room it is not an issue per se. So is she assuming that the hotel manager and friends wanted to rape them? What if they just want to hand-in flowers to the ladies personally. You know how Pinoy is when doing the "ligaw". Also, if the one looking is a hotel manager...it would be easy for him to access the room number all he has to do is go to the front desk. I mean. am not discounting her allegations, but it just so vague and is only adding fuel to the fire.

You got it! that's why i'm actually counting her out of the equation, why i said so?

1. Was there an imminent danger to the said situation, probably there is, but what is it?
2. The fact that your team manager reminded you to lock your doors that only mean the team never reminded you to keep yourself safe once you are in your respective rooms.
3. By the word itself that's the hotel manager why would he look and find your room when he can easily access that information in the first place before you arrived he probably know where room you'll be assigned to.
4. If the manager want to do something bad he have all the access to do it but he didn't. So what's the matter with the manager looking for your room?
5. There's just a complete missing link on her claims, why would you speak up just now?

Just like what Miss Venezuela have said some girls are just claiming their share to fame. Sorry but not sorry, that was 2 years ago and your story lacks essence and probably loosely on your imaginations.

How I wish someone can refute her statement on this one...because to me...it screams racism. I mean looks like she is branding these Pinoys as rapist or wanting to do harm on them. She is definitely riding on the issue. How I wish I have an instagram account and point that out to her nose.
Geeyourhair

Postby UniversoMundoTierra » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:37 pm

manoypoe wrote:
UniversoMundoTierra wrote:Manaypoe, even the comments you included it.. ? You are such a hardworking earthlin.. =D>

SO WHY BE AFFECTED? YOU CAN BE LIKE THAT IN YOUR FAVE PAGEANT. :%))

Teach me how to.. so that i can post it here and every pageant
Universe and World

Earth-International

Supranational-Grand-Intercontinental-United Continents
UniversoMundoTierra

Real Life Name/Nick: poi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: travel consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: doing extreme sports, cooking, travel

Postby Geeyourhair » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:39 pm

So if this senate investigation pushes through (which I think should not be done coz it's a waste of taxpayers money and the issue isn't even clear from the accuser side). I really wish Canada, England, and Guam will attend and let's see how they answer the questions from the senators. I think this is where the lies (or shall we say the inconsistencies) of Canada will be highlighted. MEO's side is very safe because it is very clear the organization is clearly doing something and many can attest to it. It will be a soap opera in the senate between the three girls and Amado.
Geeyourhair

Postby MissPluto » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:So if this senate investigation pushes through (which I think should not be done coz it's a waste of taxpayers money and the issue isn't even clear from the accuser side). I really wish Canada, England, and Guam will attend and let's see how they answer the questions from the senators. I think this is where the lies (or shall we say the inconsistencies) of Canada will be highlighted. MEO's side is very safe because it is very clear the organization is clearly doing something and many can attest to it. It will be a soap opera in the senate between the three girls and Amado.

I'd love to see how they will defend their claims and where will they find their evidences, sure they can bring other girls to support them but once this girls put on question and ask them relevant questions such us, do you have the same experience, if you do explain or did you see it happening, when and how? do you have evidence to support the claims. I 'd love to see how Miss Canada and England reacts and explain.

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto

Postby uzumaki » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:19 pm

MissPluto wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:So if this senate investigation pushes through (which I think should not be done coz it's a waste of taxpayers money and the issue isn't even clear from the accuser side). I really wish Canada, England, and Guam will attend and let's see how they answer the questions from the senators. I think this is where the lies (or shall we say the inconsistencies) of Canada will be highlighted. MEO's side is very safe because it is very clear the organization is clearly doing something and many can attest to it. It will be a soap opera in the senate between the three girls and Amado.

I'd love to see how they will defend their claims and where will they find their evidences, sure they can bring other girls to support them but once this girls put on question and ask them relevant questions such us, do you have the same experience, if you do explain or did you see it happening, when and how? do you have evidence to support the claims. I 'd love to see how Miss Canada and England reacts and explain.

I don't think the Senate has to power to compel them to testify unless they are willing to go back. But true, I would like to see how this girls can defend their claims as all they have right now are each other's statements

That maybe the reason why England is DM previous delegates to gather more statements to strengthen their claims.
uzumaki

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth