Karen needs to Resign.

Re: Karen needs to Resign.

Postby The Duchess » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:41 am

AaronICK wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
DORABIAN wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
DORABIAN wrote:SHE SHOULD KILL HERSELF TOO FOR MADE A DECISION OF JOINNING BEAUTY CONTEST!

Dude, what the f**k is actually wrong with you?

YES.. THEY MADE YOUR BORICUA GIRL LOOK LIKE A FOOL CLAPPING AT THE BACK AFTER WHAT SHE DONE IN PRE PAGEANT ACTIVITIES!

Oh trust me, Karla is not the fool in this whole scenario and she would definitively in such a psychotic way. Wtf man?

I know who's the fool. The one who wishes other people to kill herself...

That's way too low, man! Wishing others to kill herself? SO if I wish this person to kill himself also, would he be happy?

Karma is a bitch. remember that. Kill herself? All because of a pageant? Tsk tsk tsk

Are you really surprised he goes to such psycholic lenghts?

The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Mebestme » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:42 am

I wonder why everyone keeps on saying that Thailand didn’t answer the hashtag correctly. I thought she gave a good answer. The hashtag was, millennial, her answer was, millennials just like everyone of us people on this planet should help in protecting our mother earth. I thought that was witty. What answer are you guys expecting her to give. Out of all the girls in top 8, I thought she had the most genuine answer just like Colombia. Plus I like the fact that she was nervous and almost choked. I mean seriously, Miss Earth, if you have put her in Top 4 and went on to win the competition it would have been a home run for the pageant.

Venezuela on the other hand also deserves to be in the Final 4. I mean, the way she delivered that answer, I thought it was convincing. The problem I see is that because she was not able to express heraelf in english she had to have an interpreter, and we know that interpreters sometimes don’t actually translate the answers perfectly or like how the candidates would want their answers to be.

I thought, Colombia, Thailand, Venezuela and Philippines would have been a great top 4. Could probably be one of the strngest top 4 in history.

Now, I don’t know but somehow I feel like, something is wrong with the way the candidates are judged and how they are being scored. Makes you wonder how some girls were able to penetrate the Top 16 while others did not. I say, show us the score of all girls in all the 3 rounds. Something is fucking wrong. It’s obvious. I think to be transparent, scores should automatically be shown after each and every rounds. HOW DID AUSTRALIA MADE IT TO TOP 16 OF INTELLIGENCE?

My other problem with Miss Earth is, they are not consistent with what exactly is their basis for the winning candidate. Is it really the final q and a or is it base on the total package and beauty of the contestant?

If peoples contetion here is, the reason why Karen won the competition is because she’s smart and witty, I think it’s kinda unfair to the other girls. She’s not the only intelligent candidate there. If the sole basis of inning the crown wiuld be being smart or answering the final question then why the hell do we still have to judge the girls in three other categories? WHY NOT REMOVE BEAUTY AND POISE OR BODY IN THE CRITERIA, since everyone is saying that beauty is subjective anyways?

Why didn’t they have the Top 16 in Intelligence battle it out instead. I mean, they are all beautifull and sexy, atleast in your definition of beauty. Don’t tell me Indonesia or India or Italy are that fucking ugly and has a bad body that they scored really low on thos two other categories?

I SAY SHOW US ALL THE SCORES GIVEN TO EACH AND EVERY CANDIDATES IN ALL THE THREE CATEGORIES. ONLY THEN WOULD PEOPLE STOP CALLING THIS PAGEANT A FRAUD. Cause seriously, in probably the strongest batch of candidates Miss Earth has ever had how the hell did this happen?????????
Mebestme
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Tootoots
Date of Birth: 27 Feb 1991
Profession: N/A
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Read missosology

Postby AaronICK » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:50 am

The Duchess wrote:
AaronICK wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
DORABIAN wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
DORABIAN wrote:SHE SHOULD KILL HERSELF TOO FOR MADE A DECISION OF JOINNING BEAUTY CONTEST!

Dude, what the f**k is actually wrong with you?

YES.. THEY MADE YOUR BORICUA GIRL LOOK LIKE A FOOL CLAPPING AT THE BACK AFTER WHAT SHE DONE IN PRE PAGEANT ACTIVITIES!

Oh trust me, Karla is not the fool in this whole scenario and she would definitively in such a psychotic way. Wtf man?

I know who's the fool. The one who wishes other people to kill herself...

That's way too low, man! Wishing others to kill herself? SO if I wish this person to kill himself also, would he be happy?

Karma is a bitch. remember that. Kill herself? All because of a pageant? Tsk tsk tsk

Are you really surprised he goes to such psycholic lenghts?

Not at all...

Not.At.All.
AaronICK
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1977
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Self-employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Just ask

Postby AaronICK » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:52 am

Mebestme wrote:I wonder why everyone keeps on saying that Thailand didn’t answer the hashtag correctly. I thought she gave a good answer. The hashtag was, millennial, her answer was, millennials just like everyone of us people on this planet should help in protecting our mother earth. I thought that was witty. What answer are you guys expecting her to give. Out of all the girls in top 8, I thought she had the most genuine answer just like Colombia. Plus I like the fact that she was nervous and almost choked. I mean seriously, Miss Earth, if you have put her in Top 4 and went on to win the competition it would have been a home run for the pageant.

Venezuela on the other hand also deserves to be in the Final 4. I mean, the way she delivered that answer, I thought it was convincing. The problem I see is that because she was not able to express heraelf in english she had to have an interpreter, and we know that interpreters sometimes don’t actually translate the answers perfectly or like how the candidates would want their answers to be.

I thought, Colombia, Thailand, Venezuela and Philippines would have been a great top 4. Could probably be one of the strngest top 4 in history.

Now, I don’t know but somehow I feel like, something is wrong with the way the candidates are judged and how they are being scored. Makes you wonder how some girls were able to penetrate the Top 16 while others did not. I say, show us the score of all girls in all the 3 rounds. Something is fucking wrong. It’s obvious. I think to be transparent, scores should automatically be shown after each and every rounds. HOW DID AUSTRALIA MADE IT TO TOP 16 OF INTELLIGENCE?

My other problem with Miss Earth is, they are not consistent with what exactly is their basis for the winning candidate. Is it really the final q and a or is it base on the total package and beauty of the contestant?

If peoples contetion here is, the reason why Karen won the competition is because she’s smart and witty, I think it’s kinda unfair to the other girls. She’s not the only intelligent candidate there. If the sole basis of inning the crown wiuld be being smart or answering the final question then why the hell do we still have to judge the girls in three other categories? WHY NOT REMOVE BEAUTY AND POISE OR BODY IN THE CRITERIA, since everyone is saying that beauty is subjective anyways?

Why didn’t they have the Top 16 in Intelligence battle it out instead. I mean, they are all beautifull and sexy, atleast in your definition of beauty. Don’t tell me Indonesia or India or Italy are that fucking ugly and has a bad body that they scored really low on thos two other categories?

I SAY SHOW US ALL THE SCORES GIVEN TO EACH AND EVERY CANDIDATES IN ALL THE THREE CATEGORIES. ONLY THEN WOULD PEOPLE STOP CALLING THIS PAGEANT A FRAUD. Cause seriously, in probably the strongest batch of candidates Miss Earth has ever had how the hell did this happen?????????

Here's the website of MISS EARTH. They are the right company who can answer your question. So do give them a shoutout.

http://www.missearth.tv/contact.php

Please say HI to Karen for us...
AaronICK

Postby Lafeadamadelaindia » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:07 am

Needs to resign? What a ridiculous suggestion. The winner was deserving.
Lafeadamadelaindia

Real Life Name/Nick: Betty
Date of Birth: 09 Sep 1989
Profession: PC
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: PCing

Postby lingintexas » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:15 am

I don`t think she should resign she won it`s her title. This is a lesson for all last year a certain group had alot of negativity to send to the current Miss World, if you have a problem with the org address the org no need to tear the winner down, that being said this is a beauty pageant and she is average at best one of the least attractive Miss anything I have seen in a long time
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby krissynelli » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:21 am

AT LEAST GUMANDA GANDA NA SI ATHENA IMPERIAL. 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> ...MY GAD; MAGMUMUKHANG GODDESS SI ATHENA IMPERIAL PAG NAGKITA AT TUMABI SIYA KAY KAREN iBASHko aka KAREN FIASCO!!!...................IT'S ATAY BETWEEN KAREN iBASHko aka KAREN FIASCO AND PATAPON ASWANG. MAY KADAMAY NA SI PATAPON ASWANG!!!! :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby Dragona Anaconda » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:36 am

Why you are blaming Karen, the Judges and ME Organization!

BLAME YOUR IDIOT CANDIDATES FOR GIVING
A STUPID ANSWER AND BEING DUMB IN ENGLISH !

=O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/
ImageImage
Dragona Anaconda

Date of Birth: 05 Jan 1929
Profession: Pokpok sa Disyerto
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Tumuwad at Magpakangkang
Message: Never try to destroy someone else's life with a lie... when yours can be destroyed with the truth!

Postby haroldgerm » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:58 am

Zia wrote:
EXPLAIN GODDESS.. MY GAWD!! :O) :O)

Criticism is all about attitude. You can criticize others to make yourself feel good and make them look dumb. Or, you can constructively criticize others and help them become better people and wiser at the same time. You have to want to help others if you are going to critique them in a positive way. So, make the choice today! Be positive! And if you are still wandering through life without a Savior, please consider Jesus today! You will become blameless in the eyes of God the moment you choose Jesus. May God bless you as you continue to live a life worthy of the calling! :)>- :)>- :)>-
Praise the name of LORD JESUS!
haroldgerm

Real Life Name/Nick: harold
Date of Birth: 31 Aug 1976
Profession: employee
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby haroldgerm » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:59 am

krissynelli wrote:AT LEAST GUMANDA GANDA NA SI ATHENA IMPERIAL. 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> ...MY GAD; MAGMUMUKHANG GODDESS SI ATHENA IMPERIAL PAG NAGKITA AT TUMABI SIYA KAY KAREN iBASHko aka KAREN FIASCO!!!...................IT'S ATAY BETWEEN KAREN iBASHko aka KAREN FIASCO AND PATAPON ASWANG. MAY KADAMAY NA SI PATAPON ASWANG!!!! :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

Criticism is all about attitude. You can criticize others to make yourself feel good and make them look dumb. Or, you can constructively criticize others and help them become better people and wiser at the same time. You have to want to help others if you are going to critique them in a positive way. So, make the choice today! Be positive! And if you are still wandering through life without a Savior, please consider Jesus today! You will become blameless in the eyes of God the moment you choose Jesus. May God bless you as you continue to live a life worthy of the calling! :)>- :)>- :)>-
haroldgerm

Postby haroldgerm » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:03 am

kurtij wrote:
WORST

haroldgerm

Postby soledad » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:06 am

Karen won fair and square and now Karen needs to resign =;)) =;)) =;)) >:) >:)
soledad
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: RN
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Being single and an INFP-T

Postby soledad » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:12 am

Bonitillo Campanella wrote:l wanna know that too!!!!!!

I still cannot believe that is really what her skin looks like, THAT HAS TO BE PHOTOSHOPPED

her facial skin is not perfect but the ones circulated online are photoshopped too much contrast like what Nina Cleopatra circulated here before pics of Flipinas
soledad

Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: RN
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Being single and an INFP-T

Postby anggus » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:15 am

What?! Can you please wake-up? Cmon! Are you even for real? On what grounds should she resign? Because her beauty-type is not your cup of tea?

Karen won fair and square... That's why every beauty pageant in the world has a coronation night so every frontrunner (i.e. semifinalists) can showcase and give all they got to prove that they're deserving to win.
MEO along with the other judges (and a world-renowned auditing firm) have chosen the right set of winners (including Karen as Miss Earth) based on their overall performance especially during the finals night.

Now, should she resign, isn't it more damaging to MEO if they allow Karen to resign because some "bitter and dim-witted people like you" just don't find her pretty. Moreover, may I remind you about about Miss Earth's advocacy, i.e. to address issues concerning the environment and other global issues, now tell me did they require a pretty-faced winner?

=O/ =O/ [-X

MEN'S PERSPECTIVE. wrote:
Handsama wrote:[color=#00099]Why should she relinquish her crown? To please the haters? Not gonna happen. And I don't want her to because I want her to keep stressing her haters out. That gives me immense satisfaction >:) .

She worked hard for the crown. It paid off in the end. Good for her. Now she's got something to brag to her future kids and grandkids. And regardless of how pageant fans view her, she'll always be Miss Earth 2017. No one can take that distinction away from her :-D .
[/color]

Hmmm I have a question :-P
Karen's non-resignation will benefit whose interest? MISS EARTH'S CREDIBILITY or KAREN?
Last edited by anggus on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
anggus

Real Life Name/Nick: mulmul
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1983
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: ......
Hobbies/Interests: ......

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:16 am

haroldgerm wrote:
krissynelli wrote:AT LEAST GUMANDA GANDA NA SI ATHENA IMPERIAL. 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> ...MY GAD; MAGMUMUKHANG GODDESS SI ATHENA IMPERIAL PAG NAGKITA AT TUMABI SIYA KAY KAREN iBASHko aka KAREN FIASCO!!!...................IT'S ATAY BETWEEN KAREN iBASHko aka KAREN FIASCO AND PATAPON ASWANG. MAY KADAMAY NA SI PATAPON ASWANG!!!! :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

That is bound to happen, I mean the destructive side of criticism, if you suffer from a blatant lack. You tend to blame others for what you don't have. Because you are deficient you'd seek for a convenient refuge to feel better about yourself. So what else is new? Nothing, you just expose facets of your own character that other people will despise!!
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby AaronICK » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:09 am

haroldgerm wrote:
Zia wrote:
EXPLAIN GODDESS.. MY GAWD!! :O) :O)

Amen!
AaronICK

Postby BeautyBeach » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:14 pm

This "Miss Earth" is a pageant created by pinoys so that they can crown pinoys and have wet dreams about themselves winning rigged crown every night, what a joke >:) >:) >:)
Can't wait for Miss Universe 2020 in Hollywood, Florida on 16 May 2021!
BeautyBeach

Location: Forbes Park, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Most beautiful & kindest person on Missosology
Hobbies/Interests: Shopping, sunbathing and being gorgeous!
Message: I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU, I REALLY DO! PROUD TO BE FILIPINO!!

Postby deltaguy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:05 pm

Sophia7 wrote:Karen needs to Resign, crown Colombia and bring Venezuela to the circle.

Again, Karen ate the mic, but ME should have compromised to not crown her. They should have these four: Thailand, Venezuela, Netherlands, Colombia/Australia.

on the other thread you created you said Karen won fair and square tpos dito dpat mag resign sya? Anu ba talaga ateng?
AN ERECT PENIS DOESN'T HAVE ANY CONSCIENCE

deltaguy

Real Life Name/Nick: justin
Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1984
Profession: travel specialist
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: internet

Postby AaronICK » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:58 pm

Now prove them wrong, girl.

AaronICK

Postby lingintexas » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:52 am

AaronICK wrote:Now prove them wrong, girl.

Lol prove them wrong with what, she is mediocre facially. Basic look
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby AaronICK » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:08 am

lingintexas wrote:
AaronICK wrote:Now prove them wrong, girl.

Lol prove them wrong with what, she is mediocre facially. Basic look

I am not expecting you to understand obviously. Thank you.
AaronICK

Previous

Return to Miss Earth