BYE MISS EARTH

BYE MISS EARTH

Postby iamkenmotion » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:31 pm

Im so done.

Miss Earth needs to revisit its core and purpose. Please read words below which are taken from their website:

"The MISS EARTH Pageant is an International Environmental Event channeling the beauty pageant entertainment industry as an effective tool to promote environmental awareness.

Because many people admire and aspire to be a beauty queen, Carousel Productions, Inc. believed beauty queens would be a good and effective advocate of worthy causes. "

Everything is messed up in my own honest opinion. They should RETHINK what the core of their pageant is and why there is BEAUTY before the word PAGEANT.

I am not blaming Karen. I can say she is an intelligent and fine woman but there's a much more better woman that can represent the organizations CORE PURPOSE and should have been announced as winner.

Karen was unstoppable that night but WAS SHE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL? No.

iamkenmotion
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 25 Jun 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: million interest

Re: BYE MISS EARTH

Postby iamkenmotion » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:39 pm

I hope Tita Lorraine can read this honest and sincere message.

iamkenmotion

Postby Lord Marie_Juana » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:45 pm

I feel you Ken.. I know you just want the best for Miss Earth!

hugs!

>:D< >:D<
Lord Marie_Juana
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1986
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: singing, dancing

Postby iamkenmotion » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:52 pm

Lord Marie_Juana wrote:I feel you Ken.. I know you just want the best for Miss Earth!

hugs!

>:D< >:D<

Thank you. i sincerely appreciate it.

iamkenmotion

Postby Handsama » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:25 pm

You'll be missed, Ken. But you've got to do what's best for you. Thanks for your contributions. :-*
Handsama

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby haroldgerm » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:33 pm

iamkenmotion wrote:
Im so done.

Miss Earth needs to revisit its core and purpose. Please read words below which are taken from their website:

"The MISS EARTH Pageant is an International Environmental Event channeling the beauty pageant entertainment industry as an effective tool to promote environmental awareness.

Because many people admire and aspire to be a beauty queen, Carousel Productions, Inc. believed beauty queens would be a good and effective advocate of worthy causes. "

Everything is messed up in my own honest opinion. They should RETHINK what the core of their pageant is and why there is BEAUTY before the word PAGEANT.

I am not blaming Karen. I can say she is an intelligent and fine woman but there's a much more better woman that can represent the organizations CORE PURPOSE and should have been announced as winner.

have a safe journey... i hope you see the light... :)>- :)>- :)>-
Praise the name of LORD JESUS!
haroldgerm
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: harold
Date of Birth: 31 Aug 1976
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby iamkenmotion » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:36 pm

Handsama wrote:You'll be missed, Ken. But you've got to do what's best for you. Thanks for your contributions. :-*

Thank you Handsama. i need to take a break from being an earthling. Im tired. Im tired of defending the pageant to the world. Im tired of taking in all the negativity and throwing it back as a positive result. What i see on social media is painful. God knows how i love Miss Earth but im tired. I'll be back. Thats for sure. :)

iamkenmotion

Postby iamkenmotion » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:39 pm

haroldgerm wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:
Im so done.

LOL. I hope you see the end of the tunnel too.

iamkenmotion

Postby haroldgerm » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:15 pm

iamkenmotion wrote:
haroldgerm wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:
Im so done.

LOL. I hope you see the end of the tunnel too.

i am nowhere near the entrance yet hahaha :)>- :)>- :)>-
Praise the name of LORD JESUS!
haroldgerm

Real Life Name/Nick: harold
Date of Birth: 31 Aug 1976
Profession: employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Handsama » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:24 pm

iamkenmotion wrote:
Handsama wrote:You'll be missed, Ken. But you've got to do what's best for you. Thanks for your contributions. :-*

Thank you Handsama. i need to take a break from being an earthling. Im tired. Im tired of defending the pageant to the world. Im tired of taking in all the negativity and throwing it back as a positive result. What i see on social media is painful. God knows how i love Miss Earth but im tired. I'll be back. Thats for sure. :)

That's good to know!

Now don't be stressing yourself too much. Ya hear me? :%)) Take it from me...I've learned to shrug off the hate after having dealt it with for years. Because the reality is that the moment we become Earthlings, we all know we're in for a different type of adventure because the pageant is so different from the others. As a result, not every fan can understand its core...that's why the hate. Also...there's no need to defend the pageant anymore if you're tired. You and I know Miss Earth can stand on its own. It managed to survive all these years. I'm just gonna let history be the ultimate judge. :)>-

But you take as long a break to mend. I'll see you in future editions!
Handsama

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:44 pm

I feel like she killed it with her answer but in the end LET'S NOT FORGET THIS IS A BEAUTY PAGEANT. She wasn't the prettiest, embrace it, ACCEPT IT, she is not your typical beauty queen.

I just found this on the Miss Earth 2017 Wikipedia page and it really makes me feel disgusted that people try to bring down an entire nation just because they keep crowning their homegirl:

" This is the fourth time Philippines won Miss Earth which just continues to prove that it is totally corrupt. The competition is owned by the Philippines, held in the Philippines and judged by Filipino judges - so of course, there will be a Filipina winner no matter if she is worthy or not - usually not. Like any competition that has a Filipino competitor, this pageant gets a lot of interest from the pathetic Filipino population. Considering they have little education, minimal skills and even less ambition, it is not surprising. Let's face it, what else do they have to occupy their meaningless lives. [2] Just like from 2009 to 2010, the three elemental titleholders were of equal bearing and that it was the first time they were revealed in random order"

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Earth_2017

:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O

STOP THE HATE
Angela, gracias por hacer historia guapa!
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Estibaliz Kloutier
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: PR Maven
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, MW, MI

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:38 pm

iamkenmotion wrote:

Take a break. Choose life! Go for all things true, good and beautiful outside the realm of Ms Earth. These are seen all around you.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby manoypoe » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:56 pm

JUST CHILL. IT TOOK ME ONLY ONE DAY TO SHAKE IT OFF. I AM AS GOOD AS NEW. I AM A BRAVER AND PROUDER EARTHLING COZ I HAVE SEEN POSITIVE RESULTS IN THE PRODUCTION. THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCTION IN ALL PAGEANTS SO FAR THAT I HAVE SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. THE EMOTIONS I HAD, ONLY MISS EARTH DID THAT TO ME. THE PRIDE, HAPPINESS, DISAPPOINTMENT, DEVASTATION AND NOW I STAND TALLER.. I DONT WANT TO DAMPEN THE PRIDE I HAVE FOR MISS EARTH'S PRODUCTION THIS YEAR WITH ANY NEGATIVITY. IT IS SUPERB EVEN IF I DONT LIKE KAREN'S VICTORY. :%)) :%))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby zoondwaine » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:05 pm

I saw many bashing in social media like in Instagram and most of them were Latinos and sadly some Filipinos. I just unfollowed them not to see those sensible posts. Latinos were so angry because they thought beauty pageant revolves around them and they are the standard of beauty which unfortunately all big pageants are so done on their diva like pageant patty girls which nowadays credible orgs preferred intelligence and attitude which for them really matters. Although there are some Latinas who are genuine and intelligent for some exceptions.

But Im still an earthlings no matter what the result is, even to the extent that I don't like the winners.

2013 is the year where they choose beauty over intelligence thats why Angelee did not make it to top 4 but look what happened to the winners although I like them.

Punika did not finished her reign and unfortunately she was caught in a pot session with other bitches.
Katia has been given a chance to travel like the winner but her ND was a scam.
I was not impressed during Alyz reign but i admire her dedication when she was become an ND.

As I become an earthling for the past years I am so used to read some bashing towards ME that I adapt myself to ignore them especially those erratic and senseless fans. They are not worth an attention, I just continue support the pageant because it entertains me. But if you find peace by taking a break for a while then go for it, hope to see you next year.
zoondwaine

Real Life Name/Nick: zoondwaine
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1990
Profession: Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, traveling, culturl immersion, nature trek
Message: I learned misso in 2010 and after that I'm hook to this site in regards to pageant issues.

Postby pjticman » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:37 am

iamkenmotion wrote:
Im so done.

Hey dude...Be consistent...You kept contradicting yoursel about ME Org and Karen's win in your message..
I dare you do that (unfollow and not support ME) this will be bookmarked.
The ME Org chose reputable judges..Why NOT blame them?
The ME coronation is done days ago...You ca now move on...

Find peace in prayers...You cannot undone the fate of anyone..Not Karen's...NOT of the Org.

But hey, no one is going to attack you..You are entitled to an opinion...

:)>-
pjticman

Real Life Name/Nick: ahmed
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1978
Profession: doctor
Hobbies/Interests: sports cars

Postby pjticman » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:41 am

manoypoe wrote:JUST CHILL. IT TOOK ME ONLY ONE DAY TO SHAKE IT OFF. I AM AS GOOD AS NEW. I AM A BRAVER AND PROUDER EARTHLING COZ I HAVE SEEN POSITIVE RESULTS IN THE PRODUCTION. THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCTION IN ALL PAGEANTS SO FAR THAT I HAVE SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. THE EMOTIONS I HAD, ONLY MISS EARTH DID THAT TO ME. THE PRIDE, HAPPINESS, DISAPPOINTMENT, DEVASTATION AND NOW I STAND TALLER.. I DONT WANT TO DAMPEN THE PRIDE I HAVE FOR MISS EARTH'S PRODUCTION THIS YEAR WITH ANY NEGATIVITY. IT IS SUPERB EVEN IF I DONT LIKE KAREN'S VICTORY. :%)) :%))

IS IT ONLY ME WHO THINK THE HOST THAT NIGHT WAS MILES BETTER THAN STEVE HARVEY????

THAT MAN WAS SUPERB!!!! HE WAS LIVELY, HE MATCHED THE CHEERS OF THE AUDIENCES....

SUCH A COOL HOST...HIS ADLIBS WERE ON POINT AND DAMN THE WAY HE READ THOSE COUNTRIES....IT GIVES SO MUCH PRIDE TO THE CITIZEN...

KUDOS TO HIM !!!!
pjticman

Real Life Name/Nick: ahmed
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1978
Profession: doctor
Hobbies/Interests: sports cars

Postby DORABIAN » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:36 am

BELIEVE ME. THEY WILL NEVER LEARN.
THE UGLIEST WINNER IN BIG FOUR PAGEANTS (BIG 3 RATHER).
DORABIAN
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING

Postby k_west » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:53 am

I kinda agree.
k_west

Real Life Name/Nick: Westy
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1990
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: CAD Operator
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Dragona Anaconda » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:36 am

Why you are blaming Karen, the Judges and ME Organization!

BLAME YOUR IDIOT CANDIDATES FOR GIVING
A STUPID ANSWER AND BEING DUMB IN ENGLISH !

=O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/
ImageImage
Dragona Anaconda

Date of Birth: 05 Jan 1929
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Pokpok sa Disyerto
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Tumuwad at Magpakangkang
Message: Never try to destroy someone else's life with a lie... when yours can be destroyed with the truth!

Return to Miss Earth