The Real Problem is US

The Real Problem is US

Postby hahahahuhu » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:36 am

"The Real Problem is US"

I think this applies to SOME Filipino Bakla Fans. They are the real problem not ME!

It's not the fault of Miss Philippines that she won. She aced her thing while her competitors fell one by one. So should the judges turn blind and drop her? Hell No! She came prepared and the others were not as prepared.

Should Netherland win? Hell no, after that horrible answer?
Should Thailand win? Hell no, after that dumb answer?
Should Venezuela win? Hell no, she's beautiful thats it.
Should this and this win? blah blah blah!

MIss Philippines was immaculate every round from beginning to end. SHE DESERVED to win. Was she the most beautiful, hell no, she was even excluded in top 16 beauty of Face. Is she ugly? HELL NO! Maybe not the conventional cup of beauty but she is in no way ugly.

Do I personally want her to win, Hell No! But I have to give credit where credit is due. She was the brightest star of the night and it is but right that she take the crown.

The Filipino baklas are just consumed with pleasing the international community without realizing that they are demanding TO RIG THE RESULT (the very arsenal they are using against Miss World). To which carousel will never give in.

And for delicadeza's sake --- this is soooooo absurd. Get out of your third world mentality.

Anyways ... I guess overall, the production this year was really good. Kudos ME. i mean really good.

See you all next year! And again, I will hear the same whining over again.

hahahahuhu
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Great
Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1999
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Speaker
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing, pageant watching

Re: The Real Problem is US

Postby haroldgerm » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:44 am

i really like how you put your opinion in a mature decent way... :)>- :)>- :)>-

hater and bashers will always be like who they are, unless they mature... for now, let them sink to their doom... hehehe :)>- :)>- :)>-
Praise the name of LORD JESUS!
haroldgerm

Real Life Name/Nick: harold
Date of Birth: 31 Aug 1976
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby mannycruz » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:08 am

hahahahuhu wrote:"The Real Problem is US"

I think this applies to SOME Filipino Bakla Fans. They are the real problem not ME!

It's not the fault of Miss Philippines that she won. She aced her thing while her competitors fell one by one. So should the judges turn blind and drop her? Hell No! She came prepared and the others were not as prepared.

MIss Philippines was immaculate every round from beginning to end. SHE DESERVED to win. Was she the most beautiful, hell no, she was even excluded in top 16 beauty of Face. Is she ugly? HELL NO! Maybe not the conventional cup of beauty but she is in no way ugly.

Do I personally want her to win, Hell No! But I have to give credit where credit is due. She was the brightest star of the night and it is but right that she take the crown.

The Filipino baklas are just consumed with pleasing the international community without realizing that they are demanding TO RIG THE RESULT (the very arsenal they are using against Miss World). To which carousel will never give in.

And for delicadeza's sake --- this is soooooo absurd. Get out of your third world mentality.

Anyways ... I guess overall, the production this year was really good. Kudos ME. i mean really good.

you nailed it baby!
WALANG MAGANDA SA MGA MATA NG TAONG INGGITERA
mannycruz
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1981
Profession: Employee
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: nothing Ü

Postby BeautyBeach » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:21 am

YOU ARE RIGHT, HER FACE IS SO AVERAGE HAHA, BUT SHOULD THE BEST ANSWER WIN THE CROWN? HELL NO! VERUSKA RAMINEZ GAVE THE BEST ANSWER BUT SHE LOST THAT YEAR. DOES BEING THE BEST PREPARED DESERVE TO WIN THE CROWN? HELL NO! THEN EVERY YEAR ALL THE BEAUTY PAGEANTS IN THE WORLD SHOULD BE WON BY LATINA BEAUTIES! SO ONE WORD CAN EXPLAIN WHY KAREN WON: RIGGED, BECAUSE IT'S A PAGEANT SET UP BY PINOYS TO ESPECIALLY CROWN PINOYS.
Can't wait for Miss Universe 2020 in Hollywood, Florida on 16 May 2021!
BeautyBeach

Location: Forbes Park, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Most beautiful & kindest person on Missosology
Hobbies/Interests: Shopping, sunbathing and being gorgeous!
Message: I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU, I REALLY DO! PROUD TO BE FILIPINO!!

Postby haroldgerm » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:45 am

BeautyBeach wrote:YOU ARE RIGHT, HER FACE IS SO AVERAGE HAHA, BUT SHOULD THE BEST ANSWER WIN THE CROWN? HELL NO! VERUSKA RAMINEZ GAVE THE BEST ANSWER BUT SHE LOST THAT YEAR. DOES BEING THE BEST PREPARED DESERVE TO WIN THE CROWN? HELL NO! THEN EVERY YEAR ALL THE BEAUTY PAGEANTS IN THE WORLD SHOULD BE WON BY LATINA BEAUTIES! SO ONE WORD CAN EXPLAIN WHY KAREN WON: RIGGED, BECAUSE IT'S A PAGEANT SET UP BY PINOYS TO ESPECIALLY CROWN PINOYS.

burn, baby... burn! hehehe :)>- :)>- :)>-
Praise the name of LORD JESUS!
haroldgerm

Real Life Name/Nick: harold
Date of Birth: 31 Aug 1976
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: employee
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Harmonia » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:55 am

:=p
Harmonia

Real Life Name/Nick: Aphrodite Castro
Date of Birth: 15 Jun 1990
Profession: Basher Buster
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing

Postby Sybarite » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:11 am

:=p =c3 =c3 =c3

Sybarite

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1980
Profession: monk
Hobbies/Interests: anime

Postby Sybarite » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:14 am

Parang si luFAHSAI kung sumagot....kakahilo...ANO DAW? CHAR!
BeautyBeach wrote:YOU ARE RIGHT, HER FACE IS SO AVERAGE HAHA, BUT SHOULD THE BEST ANSWER WIN THE CROWN? HELL NO! VERUSKA RAMINEZ GAVE THE BEST ANSWER BUT SHE LOST THAT YEAR. DOES BEING THE BEST PREPARED DESERVE TO WIN THE CROWN? HELL NO! THEN EVERY YEAR ALL THE BEAUTY PAGEANTS IN THE WORLD SHOULD BE WON BY LATINA BEAUTIES! SO ONE WORD CAN EXPLAIN WHY KAREN WON: RIGGED, BECAUSE IT'S A PAGEANT SET UP BY PINOYS TO ESPECIALLY CROWN PINOYS.
Sybarite

Postby mannycruz » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:57 am

KUNG ACES & QUEENS BA SI KAREN IBASCO E GANYAN BA ANG MAGIGING REACTION NYO?
WALANG MAGANDA SA MGA MATA NG TAONG INGGITERA
mannycruz

Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1981
Profession: Employee
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: nothing Ü

Postby aries » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:14 am

I totally Agree.
aries

Real Life Name/Nick: ish
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: fashion, design

Postby ElsaHimala » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:12 pm

I have nightmares , sa tutuo lang, this is a tragic day in pageantry >:< >:< >:<
ElsaHimala
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: La Au-nhor
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1920
Profession: Fortune Teller
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Tarot and Crystal Ball reading

Postby Miss Pretty » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:57 am

Idiot! You have to consider those questions Miss Thailand, Netherlands, and Venezuela got comparing to the super easy Miss Ugly Philippines got. They used the words which other countries not familiar with....this is unfair. Miss Thailand, Netherlands, and Venezuela are not stupid. They were just victims of this unfair competition.

Now you can be proud of your ugly queen.
Miss Pretty

Real Life Name/Nick: Jay
Date of Birth: 01 Aug 1976
Profession: Marketing
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Film, Music, Art, Travel

Postby Sybarite » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:22 am

CRY ME A RIVER. =;)) =;)) =;))
Miss Pretty wrote:

Idiot! You have to consider those questions Miss Thailand, Netherlands, and Venezuela got comparing to the super easy Miss Ugly Philippines got. They used the words which other countries not familiar with....this is unfair. Miss Thailand, Netherlands, and Venezuela are not stupid. They were just victims of this unfair competition.

Now you can be proud of your ugly queen.
Sybarite

Return to Miss Earth