The Duchess Final Miss Earth List ♡

The Duchess Final Miss Earth List ♡

Postby The Duchess » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:03 pm

[font=Tahoma][color=#000000][size=150][b][center]THE DUCHESS
MISS EARTH 2017- FINAL PREDICTION

After all this disaster month I am happy to finally put out my list for this year's Miss Earth pageant, my first one at that. Now I have never followed this particular pageant before for several reasons. But this year I decided to give it a chance to see what this pageant has to offer. And let me tell you I enjoyed it from beggining to end to the point of actually reading 90% of the thread which is a feat for me. I enjoyed the activities and the contests the girls got to do and honestly everything they present it to the public. And for me the most important is for my girl to have a good contestant expirience and I am sure sbe did. Now tomorrow we get to see when they crown the next Earthly queen in a beautiful minimalistic stage which is honestly a pure Miss Earth stagr which serves the brand. I don't expect to do well on this list because honestly this is my first Miss Earth and I'm only a missosologist (im rough on my skills I'm afraid) but we shall see. I actually did pretty well in the Miss Gwand even predicting the winner and a couple of Top 5 placers but unfortunally couldnt post my list online. So I'm posting this one to make sure I can double check it tomorrow in class (Yes, i have a class while the pageant happens). So let's get started.

Disclaimer: I excuse my lack of graphics or pictures but it was just impossible for me to make them without a laptop. I' am very bummed about it.

BUBBLING UP: AUSTRIA, MEXICO, PERU, INDONESIA, ISRAEL

THE TOP SIXTEEN

THE SIXTEEN PLACE: AUSTRALIA
In pure honesty the moment I felt this girl could snatch a placement was in the no makeup portion. This girl looks just as young and fresh and even pretty with makeup than without it. That is her selling point, that whole natural beauty. And the reat of her performance is still good enough for her name to be called tomorrow, this is the one girl my gut is telling me "She will be there". So we shall see how this aussie does tomorrow, maybe I'm no5 that far odd but for me is as far as she goes.

THE FIFTHEEN PLACE: ANGOLA
Angola was pleasant surprise for all of us when she started showcasting all her performances so I would give the Africa spot to her. I feel like this beautiful black beauty has performed well enough to earn her a spot in that Top 16 tomorrow. I highly doubt that she won't be going farther than that but to deprive her of a well earned Top 16 would be an awful mistake. There's not much more I can say about that, some things are easier explained that others hahaha.

THE FOURTEEN PLACE: TONGA
Now this girl is an interesting story, she literally went under our noses and suddenly dazzled us with her performance. Her natural fresh young beauty is one that I feel is much needed in the pageant circut. She also has a personality that even in pictures you kinda want to talk to her, that is a great thing because that approachability is rewarded very well by judges. I definitely think this one has become the underdog of the pageant and could easily get very far in it. I wish her catwalk was as strong as her voice so I could be sure of her placement but I have my fingers crossed for her performance to be amazing. So let's not count Miss Tonga out yet for she may surprise us more on that stage than the rest of the girls.

THE THIRTEEN PLACE: UKRAINE
Diana is an interesting case for me, I am kind of surprise I would end up liking her enough to put her on my list. But the reality is she is a beautiful young lady who is naturally pretty an with one of the freshes looks. That works in her favor and I actually think it will get her to that top 16 spot at the finals. Her body and catwalk are pretty okay too so I dont have much of doubt when it comes to her placement. So we shall see what this particular lady can do but I dont know, I just don't see her going further than this.

THE TWELVETH PLACE: ECUADOR
What a great successor of Espin we have on this young woman, she has done a fantastic job in Manila. Her fire and personality is undeniable from the moment she steps into the stage until she leaves. This leaves behind a great performance where she has even gotten medals from it, and even if she didn't it's still obvious how well she has done. It kinda amazes the fact that I thought at some point she might not be able to come out of her predeccesor's shadow. But that is not the case with this young lady, she has been an excellent performer this past few weeks. She has so much personality along with a beautiful body and face, she is one that I believe should be in the Top 16. She will be one to give a great show and with be a needed boost in the catwalk with her facial expression and ever present smile.

THE ELEVENTH PLACE: VIETNAM
Be careful of Miss Vietnam, ladies and gentleman cause she might actually be the one to crack that Top 8 from this group. She was nowhere in my list the past couple of months but I do have to say that watching her medal competitions I noticed she has a lot of spark and personality. That is usually very rewarded in pageants like this and if this girl performs as she has in the competition she might be able to get higher. Her resort and swimsuit portions were solid and her evening gown part was quite exquisite so I fear this girl a little bit. She could easily pull a surprise on that Top 8, specially with that bubbly personality she posseses on the catwalk. It would be interesting to see how she does in comparison with Ninoska and Karla who topped most of their events because I feel like this is the one girl who wont be intimidated by that.

THE TENTH PLACE: POLAND
I have to say this is one of my sentimental favorites since the arrivals and I actually wish she does very well tomorrow. She has faded to the background for me in the last weeks but to deny this girl's natural beauty and personality would be an insult. I feel like if this girl could reach that Top 8 it would amazing but I don't feel like that's an improbable feat considering the ladies above it. I do think that she did enough to get called in that Top 16 but besides that it all rests on her to perform well enough to snatch the next cut. This girl actually posseses one of the freshest faces of this competition which put her above in score in that area. I am just hoping that she doesn't dissapear in the background on that final night because that trully will be sad for me.

THE NINTH PLACE: SERBIA
Oh Serbia is a BEAUTIFUL young lady and I am actually kinda annoyed at myself for not talking about her enough. She is a very young looking woman with a fresh face and a rather nice body. Her communication skills are very nice too which sets her apart and could get her a high placement. I have a gut she might be the taking a top 8 spot but no further than that, and I have to say I'm fine with that. I am watching this girl closely toomorrow to see how she works it or doesn't, but I'm very interested in this woman.

THE TOP EIGHT

This part is actually fairly simple, these are girls who I can see doing extremely well in the catlwalk and presentation (along with scores). Now I feel like 3 of these girls could become a part of the elemental court whether I agree with it or not. This is a group of girls that I feel could suprise us with a placement of that elemental court coming Saturday. It's a gut feeling that I personally don't want it to become a reality because for me my Top 4 is absolutely fair and perfect, I have never been so defensive of a Top 4/5 like this before. Although there is one that I believe is actually worthy of a spot in that list and it will all depend of my stop 4 to avoid getting their place taken. Let's take a look.

THE EIGHTH PLACE: THE PHILIPPINES (KAREN IBASCO)
Sigh... okay, here we go. Karen will place tomorrow, the sooner you understand that the sooner you will be able to enjoy the rest of the show. Now in defense of miss Ibasco I actually find her spot in the Top 16 accurate to the performance she has given in the pre-pageant activities. She was in my list the best in swimsuit and actually find her body to be very feminine and pretty. Her catwalk on those competitions was pretty good, I can see the merit there. Obviously her strongest point and what makes her extremely dangerous is how smart she is and how well spoken she sounds. Now this could be a double edge sort because its not about knowing a lot, is also about being able to speak about comfortably and with personality. That's why she is in this particular spot, because she could turn a performance that can land her in the Top 8. Now, notice how I only talk about everything below the neck (obviously brain too)? The reality is that Karen is not the prettiest girl, that is another thing people got to get. And like I have said many times, beauty is not everything in a beauty pageant... but there has to be an amount of it also. I feel like there's a lot of more q

The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Re: The Duchess Final Miss Earth List ♡

Postby Sophia7 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:09 pm

Love it
Sophia7
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby Stoichio » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:18 pm

Thank you for putting Tonga in your list!
And for Serbia! Cheers for those 2 underrated girls!

YOur Top 4 and Top 8 line-up is very likely to become a reality!

Good luck to Karla! Hope she makes all of you Ricans proud tomorrow! :-*
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Tsatsabi » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:24 pm

Great assessment and I agree with your choices! Forget about the graphics because they don't matter as much as what is written. :=p I admit I was kinda nervous when scrolling down and reading because I thought you would put Karla as your winner; and I don't want the girl to be jinxed. :%))
Madison Anderson
Tsatsabi

Real Life Name/Nick: Carolina
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1987
Profession: Freelancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Art & Photography

Postby The Duchess » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:33 pm

Tsatsabi wrote:
Great assessment and I agree with your choices! Forget about the graphics because they don't matter as much as what is written. :=p I admit I was kinda nervous when scrolling down and reading because I thought you would put Karla as your winner; and I don't want the girl to be jinxed. :%))

Thailand has the winner vibe right now but yeah, I'm not even gonna say it cause I'll jinx her hahaha
The Duchess

Postby Jayincy » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Finally the wait is over! I was eagerly waiting for this The Dutchess. It was a pleasure to read your review. You and I have the same sentiments and so I feel like you were reading my mind the whole time I was reading this. :%)) :%)) :%)) Great job. :7 :7 :7
Jayincy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1990
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Reading and more..

Postby The Duchess » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:37 pm

Jayincy wrote:Finally the wait is over! I was eagerly waiting for this The Dutchess. It was a pleasure to read your review. You and I have the same sentiments and so I feel like you were reading my mind the whole time I was reading this. :%)) :%)) :%)) Great job. :7 :7 :7

Hahahaha must be doing something right then, thank you for reading my dear
The Duchess

Postby UniversoMundoTierra » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:45 pm

We have the same top and the same order too! I want USA and perhaps Colombia or Panama as alternate to any of Venezuela and Netherlands. My top 2 are sealed since the second week of the pageant! Thailand and Puerto Rico!!
Universe and World

Earth-International

Supranational-Grand-Intercontinental-United Continents
UniversoMundoTierra

Real Life Name/Nick: poi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: travel consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: doing extreme sports, cooking, travel

Postby psyche of earth » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:01 pm

Oh I am afraid for Thailand. Even Missossology final hot picks, the greatest jinx put her as the winner.. Happy that few put my sentimental faves as the winner 8-} Will be very happy if she will take the crown tonight. Anyway good analysis.. We have the same worry with Thailand.. Hope the stars align on her that her flaws in catwalk will be ignore by the judges and give her the crown.. =b =b =b Congratulations to your girl for having an excellent performance. Goodluck tonight.. :=p
psyche of earth
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: niel
Date of Birth: 08 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: educator
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games

Postby soazticca » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:54 pm

OMG! We have the same Top 4. :hx :hx
ImageImageImageImageImage
soazticca

Real Life Name/Nick: Kim
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1996
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: designing, pageantry, writing
Message: I'm so excited to explore the world of pageantry , so thank you misso ! :)

Postby Miss Bicolandia » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:34 pm

I totally agree with you on Karen. Let us not discount her strengths which actually outnumber her only weakness--facial beauty. I actually think she will go farther than top 8. Thailand is my winner too. Love USA, PR, and Venezuela!
I didn't know I was looking for love until I found you, Babe!
Miss Bicolandia

Real Life Name/Nick: Venus :)
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1980
Profession: Teacher, Freelance writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, travel, literature, music

Postby Jedi » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:53 pm

Nicely done. =D> :=p =D> :=p =D> I don't mind any of your Elemental Titleholders to take home the main title. :D/ :D/ :D/
Jedi

Real Life Name/Nick: Jedi
Date of Birth: 02 Jun 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Working student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: ~~~~~
Message: Beauty outside is GOOD, beauty inside is BETTER... but to have them both is for the BEST...

Postby Kikimo Mikoto » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:26 am

Jedi wrote:Nicely done. =D> :=p =D> :=p =D> I don't mind any of your Elemental Titleholders to take home the main title. :D/ :D/ :D/

I hope Miss Netherlands Or Venezuela wins.. Miss Thailand is pure hype. Her body, her walk, her styling is so off.. VENEZUELA or NETHERLANDS are the best contestants this year.. please don't let Karen Ibasco hold the microphone and she will demolish every one. The woman might have a Kris Aquino face but she is intelligent and has a gift of gab. I hope they will have an excellent translator.. Miss Venezuela speaks well ...
Kikimo Mikoto
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Virgilio Obsina
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1995
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Stylist Kuno
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Eating fire
Message: I joined MISSO so I can teach missosologist proper etiquette and styling.

Postby stigmata » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:16 am

I've been reading your posts lately honey and I must say I am a fan.
Your posts are very insightful, concise, delicate and impartial.
I am glad that you are back after what happened to PR.
I hope they UPGRADE your tag. Long over due.

Yes, Thailand for the win!
2010's: DECADE OF PINAY BEAUTY QUEENS
UNIVERSE WORLD INTERNATIONAL EARTH SUPRANATIONAL
GLOBE REINA HISPANOAMERICANA SUPERMODEL OF THE WORLD
NATURE INTERCONTINENTAL TOURISM INTL. PROGRESS INTL. etc
stigmata

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1989
Profession: Accounting
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Playing, watching, reading

Postby The Duchess » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:36 am

stigmata wrote:I've been reading your posts lately honey and I must say I am a fan.
Your posts are very insightful, concise, delicate and impartial.
I am glad that you are back after what happened to PR.
I hope they UPGRADE your tag. Long over due.

Yes, Thailand for the win!

I must say I am flattered

Thank you very much, I kinda need things to ocupy my mind and this site is one of them.

Hahahahaha there should be a hashtag at this point
The Duchess

Postby manoypoe » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:43 am

AS I TOLD YOU, DUCHESS, I WAS WAITING FOR YOUR FINAL LIST. I REALLY LOVE YOUR COMMENTARIES AND YOUR IMPARTIALITY. KEEP DOING THAT. I LOVE YOUR WINNERS. I AM JUST A BIT SAD COZ SWITZERLAND IS NOT IN YOUR LIST. I HAVE THE FEELING THAT THIS GIRL IS GOING TO BE CALLED IN TOP 16.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Southern Lad » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:05 am

We have same top four and main winner.
MISS PHILIPPINES WISHLIST

Samantha Lo | Diana Mackey | Alaiza Malinao | Kim Jones | Gazini Ganados

Southern Lad

Date of Birth: 22 Dec 1985
Profession: Beauty Banker
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Photography

Return to Miss Earth