ME SIX PIX (MISS EARTH 2017 HOTPICKS)

ME SIX PIX (MISS EARTH 2017 HOTPICKS)

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:01 am

Good day Missosology!

It is the return of SENYORA GAGA six pix. This time is for Miss Earth! To be honest, picking just six is hard because I can see around 10 ladies that could possibly win the crown.

This is the third six pix edition. MGI six pix is pretty accurate. I got 4 out of the final five finalists. Thailand was my winner but sadly did not advance in the Final 5. It was also a shock regarding Jamaica's exclusion in the Top 20. Anyway, let's move on. As I have said, it is the time for Miss Earth which is one of my two favorite pageants in the universe. Cross-fingers for a better outcome. Again, I would remind you this is not a prediction but who I feel delivers the best in the competition.

Visit my first two editions of six pix
Bb. Pilipinas six pix | viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1356068
MGI six pix | viewtopic.php?f=293&t=1442306

SENYORA GAGA
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Re: ME six pix

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:06 am

ME six pix

1 - Miss Earth Thailand PAWEENSUDA DROUIN
It is again a number one for Thailand. She deserves this spot! Fahsai is simply an epitome of Miss Earth. She is drop dead gorgeous, spontaneous speaker who speaks with substance, fit and has a very pleasant personality. Winning the subsidiary title Miss Earth - Hannah's is a big thing as former winners of this title ended up winning the whole thing, she was also awarded Best in Long Gown at the same event. She received three silver medals from the press presentation, her continent national costume and her group evening gown competition. She did very well on all the preliminary competitions. She is just a force to reckon with. This Thai-Canadian actress also has the heart to be the ambassadress of the Earth. Without a doubt, she is an Earth warrior. #GAGAapproves she is Miss Earth 2017!

2 - Miss Earth Venezuela NINOSKA VÁSQUEZ
It will be a crime not putting Venezuela on the list. Ninoska Vásquez is undoubtedly ready to continue the streak of Venezuela in Miss Earth. By doing so, it would be a lucky 13 consecutive year placement for the powerhouse country. She might be short, but her face screams regal and she has a sexy body. She had a vigorous training with Miss Earth 2013 Alyz Henrich, that's why her pasarela is superb. She was the runner-up at Miss Hannah's awarded Best in Swimsuit. She was also awarded gold medal in evening gown competition and resorts wear competition, received a silver medal in swimsuit competition and national costume competition, and one bronze medal for Miss Photogenic.#GAGAapproves she is one of the best.

3 - Miss Earth Puerto Rico KARLA VICTORIA APONTE
Clearly, #GAGAapproves she is the blonde beauty of the competition. Karla Victoria Aponte possesses a banging body which gave her a gold medal in the swimsuit competition in her group. Other awards received by the 19-year-old delegate from Puerto Rico includes two gold medals from evening gown competition and Best in Eco-Beauty Video. She also received the Miss JACMI sponsor award. Not to mention, she is one of the most beautiful faces this year. She has a sweet and soft aura.

4 - Miss Earth Netherlands FAITH LANDMAN
She is just an angel sent from above. #GAGAapproves she is the face of the competition. I love her in the preliminary round for facial beauty and poise, she is near perfection. On the other hand, she's not fit compared to her co-delegates as seem in the preliminary round for figure and form. Winning silver medal in resorts wear competition and a bronze medal in the evening competition is a great feat given her group is the most competitive. Her pasarela walk in these mini-competitions is good but not great. She needs to lessen her movements a little bit especially her hands. We've got to applaud her for being named Miss Versailles and Miss Gotesco.

5 - Miss Earth Panama ERIKA PARKER
I would rally the fact that she is the most gorgeous black girl in the competition. She is tall, sexy and beautiful. Erika Parker is one to beat. I love her performance in the Resorts Wear Competition, that is why I am fuming about the results, and I believe she was robbed. However, she stepped up her game in the evening gown competition where her elegance was noticed and was awarded a bronze medal. #GAGAapproves she is the best black this year. Her over-all performance in the preliminary and mini-competitions was flawless. It is an injustice not to notice her.

6 - Miss Earth USA ANDREIA GIBAU
#GAGAapproves radiance is her game. Andreia Gibau is another black stunner in the competition. She lights the room with her radiant smile and beautiful eyes. She came in the Philippines very well prepared. She got a silver medal from her group resorts wear competition and a bronze medal from swimsuit competition. I hope she sports a big curly hair comes final night because I think it suits her face very well. I will not complain if she wins this whole thing. USA needs a Miss Earth title and I am seeing her as the first one who can do it.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby Luis miguel » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:46 am

Many stunners in this year's edition. Thailand, Netherlands, Venezuela and Puerto Rico are sure placers. I hope they will complete the final four.
Luis miguel
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: luis
Date of Birth: 25 Mar 1990
Profession: casanova
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: women

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:04 am

We do have the same Top 4 Luis miguel! I bet you have a great taste.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:07 am

OMG, the captain just liked my thread. Capt E, it was an honor. Can I be one of the Eartlings?
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SHREWD » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:11 am

Very nice choices. You have a good taste in beauty! :=p

Personally, I would remove USA from your list and replace her with Ecuador. :-D
SHREWD
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1988
Profession: N/A
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Events

Postby Roman Reigns » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:42 am

I can't decide for the six place. Philippines, Ecuador, Colombia, Panama, Serbia, Russia, Austria, Angola, USA, Vietnam. :%))
Roman Reigns
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Leati Joseph
Date of Birth: 25 May 1985
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Photographer
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:13 pm

SENYORA GAGA wrote:OMG, the captain just liked my thread. Capt E, it was an honor. Can I be one of the Eartlings?

Lol, sure. :%)) Nice read!
Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby UniversoMundoTierra » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:33 pm

Nice choice.. tough six indeed.
Universe and World

Earth-International

Supranational-Grand-Intercontinental-United Continents
UniversoMundoTierra
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: poi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: travel consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: doing extreme sports, cooking, travel

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:04 pm

Roman Reigns wrote:

I can't decide for the six place. Philippines, Ecuador, Colombia, Panama, Serbia, Russia, Austria, Angola, USA, Vietnam. :%))

I also had a hard time picking the sixth pic, in the end I chose USA over Vietnam, Ecuador, Russia, Philippines, Nigeria, Australia, Peru and Colombia because of USA of USA. What I meant by USA of USA is her Undeniable radiance which is shown everytime she walk the stage, Speaks with substance as evident in the preliminary judging for intelligence and Astonishing beauty.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:22 pm

SHREWD wrote:
Very nice choices. You have a good taste in beauty! :=p

Personally, I would remove USA from your list and replace her with Ecuador. :-D

Ecuador was on my list for the sixth pic as I have said in my previous reply. What made me chose USA over Ecuador is that Ecuador lacks something that USA has, and I believe it is radiance. Ecuador is not an eye candy in this batch, I only notice her due to her placement in Miss Earth Hannah's. I followed her progress in the competition and I must say she is unstoppable. One more thing is that four of my ME six pix is from Group 1, and that feels odd to me. Group 2 I believe is the weakest that is why noone from that group made my ME six pix but Philippines, Peru, Russia and Nigeria are my favorites from that group.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:23 pm

UniversoMundoTierra wrote:Nice choice.. tough six indeed.

Thank you! Now I want to know who are your ME six pix.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby mrgary » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:27 pm

Great choices! :-)

For me, my top six are as follows:
1. THAILAND - still my Number 1 as of this moment. She is the best delegate to represent the Miss Earth brand this year. Beauty, height, brains, personality, and genuine passion for a cause are all there!
2. VENEZUELA - very consistent since Day 1 and knows how to pace her answers and connect with the interpreter and audience during interview. The best I've seen so far!
3. THE PHILIPPINES - despite the impressive "sustainable and renewable energy" platform she's got, I am still at a loss and quite disconcerted about her explanation. The intelligence behind her commentary is there but the relatability is simply lacking. Beauty-wise, she is also very average. Her "permanent" eyebrows during the Beauty of Face & Poise segment of the preliminary competition were not only distracting but also disturbing. Her saving graces are her banging body, wit and home-court advantage.
4. CYPRUS - between Puerto Rico and Cyprus, I go with Cyprus. There is just something so fresh and genuine about this girl. Artemis is definitely an asset to this edition of Miss Earth. Her talent, interview skills, natural beauty, hourglass figure, and platform are impeccable. I really wish to see her in the Top 4 come finals night.
5. COLOMBIA - my sentimental favourite! I just hope that Juliana will not be overpowered by her nerves especially during interview come finals night.
6. CZECH REPUBLIC - this girl is a contender. Very likeable and so pleasing to the eyes!

Alternates:
KOREA, USA, AUSTRALIA, PUERTO RICO, PANAMA

Disappointments:
THE NETHERLANDS - there is just something insincere and "off" about this girl . . . just my hunch! I find her to be very "Pageant Betty" since Day 1. When she was invited to be one of the guests at a daytime TV show, the female TV host asked her what her advocacy was. Instead of directly answering the question with a one-liner or two, she chose to give her environmental speech that was so long that it deprived some valuable time for other candidates to share themselves and have their 15-second fame on television. I thought that was really selfish. During the Beauty of Face & Poise preliminary competition, she wore make-up while the rest of the candidates did not. During the Figure & Form preliminary competition, she did not totally cover the upper part of her face while the rest of the candidates did. Finally, during the Intelligence preliminary competition, her earrings were just overwhelming. It was like she was going to an evening gala instead of a panel interview with the judges. Thus, I am not completely sold out by this delegate.

RWANDA - why on earth did she not compete in one of the segments of the preliminary competition? She knew that swimsuit would be required in this beauty pageant to show the form of a candidate from the very get-go . If such an activity opposed her religious views and beliefs, then why participate in this particular beauty contest in the first place? She could have gone to Miss World where swimsuit isn't required, or to Miss Muslimah where her entire body would be covered. I just didn't get whatever rhyme or reason she's got. It's like akin to this couple of young Muslim girls I met on Times Square who asked me if could take a snapshot of them. Normally, I wouldn't mind about it but it didn't seem to be fitting at that moment because both of them were totally covered in black cloths from head to foot. Their faces were also covered except their eyes. At one point, I was really tempted to ask them, "Really? Why bother to take a picture of yourselves when you are all totally covered except your friggin' eyes, for cryin' out loud?! Who would know you're in Times Square, New York if you were so totally covered?! Nobody would recognize both of you! Damn it!"

mrgary
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling

Postby sheldon » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:48 pm

Very Solid Top 6.

For me, these are my top 4: Thailand, Netherlands, Puerto Rico, Panama

Without a doubt, Thailand is the rightful winner of ME crown this year. Me should crown this girl. We do not know thailand is going to have a strong candidate as Fahsai if ME would let her out. So please, crown her =)

I will put Netherlands as ME Air 2017 coz I can see her dedication just like ME Air 2016 Michelle Gomez). Again, without a doubt, the face of ME and could be the face of Big4.

ME Water goes to Puerto Rico and ME Fire to Panama.

However, I have a feeling that these will be the top 4 this year: Thailand, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Philippines (hope im 50% wrong with this one....lol)
sheldon
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: anything fun

Postby biancapamela » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:01 pm

Nice picks! I have Thailand as Ms. Earth as well. She really will represent the Ms. Earth Organization well. Also rooting for Venezuela, Panama and USA. These are my top 4! I just hope politics will not sway the results this coming November 4.
biancapamela
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Clarence Ilanan
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1980
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Actor
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Musical Theater

Postby bakekang » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:05 pm

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Six claps for a sixzzling choices!
bakekang
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Carla
Date of Birth: 28 Nov 1983
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Design

Postby Jaishee » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:32 pm

Same Top 6 OMG :-O
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:36 pm

THIS IS A VERY HARD CHOICE. SO MANY DESERVING DELEGATES..

MINE WOULD BE:

NETHERLANDS AND THAILAND
VENEZUELA AND POLAND
PUERTO RICO AND SWITZERLAND

HOW I WISH I CAN ADD COLOMBIA, SERBIA, MEXICO AND USA.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Jedi » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:28 am

Nice! =D> =D> =D> I wouldn't mind any of these girls taking home the main title. :=p :=p :=p But my Six Pix would be Netherlands, Thailand, Venezuela, Ecuador, Poland and Colombia. :D/ :D/ :D/
Jedi

Real Life Name/Nick: Jedi
Date of Birth: 02 Jun 1991
Profession: Working student
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: ~~~~~
Message: Beauty outside is GOOD, beauty inside is BETTER... but to have them both is for the BEST...

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:37 am

mrgary wrote:
Great choices! :-)

For me, my top six are as follows:
1. THAILAND - still my Number 1 as of this moment. She is the best delegate to represent the Miss Earth brand this year. Beauty, height, brains, personality, and genuine passion for a cause are all there!
2. VENEZUELA - very consistent since Day 1 and knows how to pace her answers and connect with the interpreter and audience during interview. The best I've seen so far!
3. THE PHILIPPINES - despite the impressive "sustainable and renewable energy" platform she's got, I am still at a loss and quite disconcerted about her explanation. The intelligence behind her commentary is there but the relatability is simply lacking. Beauty-wise, she is also very average. Her "permanent" eyebrows during the Beauty of Face & Poise segment of the preliminary competition were not only distracting but also disturbing. Her saving graces are her banging body, wit and home-court advantage.
4. CYPRUS - between Puerto Rico and Cyprus, I go with Cyprus. There is just something so fresh and genuine about this girl. Artemis is definitely an asset to this edition of Miss Earth. Her talent, interview skills, natural beauty, hourglass figure, and platform are impeccable. I really wish to see her in the Top 4 come finals night.
5. COLOMBIA - my sentimental favourite! I just hope that Juliana will not be overpowered by her nerves especially during interview come finals night.
6. CZECH REPUBLIC - this girl is a contender. Very likeable and so pleasing to the eyes!

Alternates:
KOREA, USA, AUSTRALIA, PUERTO RICO, PANAMA

Disappointments:
THE NETHERLANDS - there is just something insincere and "off" about this girl . . . just my hunch! I find her to be very "Pageant Betty" since Day 1. When she was invited to be one of the guests at a daytime TV show, the female TV host asked her what her advocacy was. Instead of directly answering the question with a one-liner or two, she chose to give her environmental speech that was so long that it deprived some valuable time for other candidates to share themselves and have their 15-second fame on television. I thought that was really selfish. During the Beauty of Face & Poise preliminary competition, she wore make-up while the rest of the candidates did not. During the Figure & Form preliminary competition, she did not totally cover the upper part of her face while the rest of the candidates did. Finally, during the Intelligence preliminary competition, her earrings were just overwhelming. It was like she was going to an evening gala instead of a panel interview with the judges. Thus, I am not completely sold out by this delegate.

RWANDA - why on earth did she not compete in one of the segments of the preliminary competition? She knew that swimsuit would be required in this beauty pageant to show the form of a candidate from the very get-go . If such an activity opposed her religious views and beliefs, then why participate in this particular beauty contest in the first place? She could have gone to Miss World where swimsuit isn't required, or to Miss Muslimah where her entire body would be covered. I just didn't get whatever rhyme or reason she's got. It's like akin to this couple of young Muslim girls I met on Times Square who asked me if could take a snapshot of them. Normally, I wouldn't mind about it but it didn't seem to be fitting at that moment because both of them were totally covered in black cloths from head to foot. Their faces were also covered except their eyes. At one point, I was really tempted to ask them, "Really? Why bother to take a picture of yourselves when you are all totally covered except your friggin' eyes, for cryin' out loud?! Who would know you're in Times Square, New York if you were so totally covered?! Nobody would recognize both of you! Damn it!"

Thank you for your comment. It was nice seeing different delegates as your ME six pix. The likes of Cyprus amd Czech Republic are dark horses of the competition. I would be happy if they place but my prediction about these two says otherwise. Hopefully I am wrong.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:39 am

sheldon wrote:Very Solid Top 6.

For me, these are my top 4: Thailand, Netherlands, Puerto Rico, Panama

Without a doubt, Thailand is the rightful winner of ME crown this year. Me should crown this girl. We do not know thailand is going to have a strong candidate as Fahsai if ME would let her out. So please, crown her =)

I will put Netherlands as ME Air 2017 coz I can see her dedication just like ME Air 2016 Michelle Gomez). Again, without a doubt, the face of ME and could be the face of Big4.

ME Water goes to Puerto Rico and ME Fire to Panama.

However, I have a feeling that these will be the top 4 this year: Thailand, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Philippines (hope im 50% wrong with this one....lol)

I agree with what you said about Netherlands. I see the dedication and I see FAITH!
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:42 am

manoypoe wrote:THIS IS A VERY HARD CHOICE. SO MANY DESERVING DELEGATES..

MINE WOULD BE:

NETHERLANDS AND THAILAND
VENEZUELA AND POLAND
PUERTO RICO AND SWITZERLAND

HOW I WISH I CAN ADD COLOMBIA, SERBIA, MEXICO AND USA.

I am really having a hard time appreciating Switzerland. At the preliminaries, she's in the middle pack at my scoresheet.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:43 am

Jedi wrote:Nice! =D> =D> =D> I wouldn't mind any of these girls taking home the main title. :=p :=p :=p But my Six Pix would be Netherlands, Thailand, Venezuela, Ecuador, Poland and Colombia. :D/ :D/ :D/

Nice choices as well!
SENYORA GAGA

Postby filoflex » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 am

Luis miguel wrote:Many stunners in this year's edition. Thailand, Netherlands, Venezuela and Puerto Rico are sure placers. I hope they will complete the final four.

we also have the same set of top 4
filoflex

Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1985
Profession: accountant
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing, reading books

Postby Chimaera » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:18 am

so many stunners this year...

I have been watching almost all the activities and events posted online... even during their small provincial activities

The girls that captured my radar are

Netherlands
Panama
Ethiopia
USA
Venezuela
Czech Republic
Chimaera

Real Life Name/Nick: Amber
Date of Birth: 01 Apr 1984
Profession: None of your business
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: None of your business

Re: ME SIX PIX (MISS EARTH 2017 HOTPICKS)

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:24 am

Thanks Capt for bringing this up. :-* :-*
manoypoe

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:22 pm

OMG MY THREAD IS IN THE RECENT ANNOUNCEMENT SECTION! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I AM DANCING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF GENUINE HAPPINESS!
SENYORA GAGA

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:46 pm

SENYORA GAGA wrote:OMG MY THREAD IS IN THE RECENT ANNOUNCEMENT SECTION! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I AM DANCING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF GENUINE HAPPINESS!

YOU DESERVED IT. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe

Return to Miss Earth