My Tough Two for Miss Earth 2017

My Tough Two for Miss Earth 2017

Postby fermnedoza » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:23 am

On 2015 and 2016 Miss Universe pageants, the Philippines' Pia Wurtzbach and France's Iris Mittenaere pulled the rag from under the frontrunners feet to be crowned queens during their respective years. Both queens competed while they were both under the influence of the SUN or in the first planetary cycle of their yearly lives.
[youtube]Y_ZHMLq5L_M[/youtube]

According to planetary astrology "The 1st, or Sun cycle, starts on one’s birthday, which comprises the first 52 days. During this period, one can look forward to blessings of all kinds, from both expected and unexpected channels."

In beauty pageants, the luck of those who are in this cycle of their lives can only be rivaled by those who are under the influence of Jupiter (5th cycle) and/or those under the influence of Venus (6th cycle)

For this year's edition of Miss Earth, two sun goddesses, both considered favorites for the crown will collide.

Both THAILAND's PAWEENSUDA DROUIN and the NETHERLANDS' FAITH GENNEVIEVE LANDMAN were born in the month of October.

But to further give us a gauge as to which girl will likely emerge the victor the Chinese Zodiac have these to say:

"As 2017 is the Ben Ming Nian for people with Chinese zodiac sign Rooster, which means bad fortune would knock their doors, it’s quite hard for them to make breakthroughs in all aspects. The situation would turn much better in 2018, with things getting improvement in career, wealth and love life according to Chinese zodiac prediction. It is likely for them to get promotion in this year. They may seize some opportunities to gain great income. Besides, singles will develop the relationships under their families’ help. In daily life, they are suggested to pay more attention to their healthy issues in case of unexpected diseases."

"In 2017, the animal year of you Roosters, your overall fortune will change frequently. For you Roosters born in 1993, this year is an extremely important turning point of your fortune in the whole life. The fortune change itself is sometimes good and sometimes bad; if you can grape the opportunities and avoid the crisis, you can ensure the stable career and love development in the next dozen years."

"2017, the Year of the Rooster, may be full of ups and downs for people born in the Year of the Rat. The luck prediction shows that major concerns of this year should be peer relationship and work pressure. If not dealing with them properly, they may further influence the health condition of Rat people. But the upside is that their love life will go smoothly in general. Their luck in September and December would be flourishing while they may suffer a hard time in June and November."

"For you Rats, 2017 is definitely not a friendly year since Rat and Rooster are the typical inter-restriction relationship in terms of Chinese zodiac, thus you Rats will clash with Tai Sui. Therefore, you Rats born in 1996 will be unlikely have good luck in 2017 due to the bad fortune in terms of Natal Horoscope."

fermnedoza
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Re: My Tough Two for Miss Earth 2017

Postby JorgeInternational » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:00 am

:-O OMG! I had never thought to find out the date of birth of delegates and their zodiacal sign!

For example, in the Chinese zodiac, Pia was born in 1989 and her sign is a Snake but can you really guess who will be the winner by your sign? 8-}

TELL ME MORE! and tell us who will win??

Thailand and Netherlands really??

:^o Check this entry to know if your theory is true! :^o

fermnedoza wrote:On 2015 and 2016 Miss Universe pageants, the Philippines' Pia Wurtzbach and France's Iris Mittenaere pulled the rag from under the frontrunners feet to be crowned queens during their respective years. Both queens competed while they were both under the influence of the SUN or in the first planetary cycle of their yearly lives.

According to planetary astrology "The 1st, or Sun cycle, starts on one’s birthday, which comprises the first 52 days. During this period, one can look forward to blessings of all kinds, from both expected and unexpected channels."

In beauty pageants, the luck of those who are in this cycle of their lives can only be rivaled by those who are under the influence of Jupiter (5th cycle) and/or those under the influence of Venus (6th cycle)

For this year's edition of Miss Earth, two sun goddesses, both considered favorites for the crown will collide.

Both THAILAND's PAWEENSUDA DROUIN and the NETHERLANDS' FAITH GENNEVIEVE LANDMAN were born in the month of October.

But to further give us a gauge as to which girl will likely emerge the victor the Chinese Zodiac have these to say:

"As 2017 is the Ben Ming Nian for people with Chinese zodiac sign Rooster, which means bad fortune would knock their doors, it’s quite hard for them to make breakthroughs in all aspects. The situation would turn much better in 2018, with things getting improvement in career, wealth and love life according to Chinese zodiac prediction. It is likely for them to get promotion in this year. They may seize some opportunities to gain great income. Besides, singles will develop the relationships under their families’ help. In daily life, they are suggested to pay more attention to their healthy issues in case of unexpected diseases."

"In 2017, the animal year of you Roosters, your overall fortune will change frequently. For you Roosters born in 1993, this year is an extremely important turning point of your fortune in the whole life. The fortune change itself is sometimes good and sometimes bad; if you can grape the opportunities and avoid the crisis, you can ensure the stable career and love development in the next dozen years."

"2017, the Year of the Rooster, may be full of ups and downs for people born in the Year of the Rat. The luck prediction shows that major concerns of this year should be peer relationship and work pressure. If not dealing with them properly, they may further influence the health condition of Rat people. But the upside is that their love life will go smoothly in general. Their luck in September and December would be flourishing while they may suffer a hard time in June and November."

"For you Rats, 2017 is definitely not a friendly year since Rat and Rooster are the typical inter-restriction relationship in terms of Chinese zodiac, thus you Rats will clash with Tai Sui. Therefore, you Rats born in 1996 will be unlikely have good luck in 2017 due to the bad fortune in terms of Natal Horoscope."
JorgeInternational
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 25 Jul 1999
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Gossips Official Informant
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: rugby, kicking - Read detective stories

Postby fermnedoza » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:32 am

To be clear about it, Zodiac and astrological readings are mere guides BUT reading a person's planetary cycles could give you a gauge on what could be the outcome of that person's endeavor. An elections outcome can also be accurately predicted through it. For example both the Philippine President and Vice-President won the election under the influence of the SUN or in their first cycle.

With regards to the would be outcome of Miss Earth, I cannot really tell with accuracy its outcome as I do not have the birthdays of the other delegates to make a comparative readings. All I can tell is that my tough two will be formidable as both of them are now under the influence of the sun.

If indeed the competition boils with them as the final two then I'm betting on Thailand to win it all as her planetary influence and her being born in the year of the rooster which is as the year 2017 (fire rooster) are formidable combinations.

But then again these two will have tough competitions from those who are in their Jupiter or Venus cycle.

To cite, Karen Ibasco whose victory at the Swimsuit Group 2 competition should not come as a surprise as she's now under the cycle of Venus.

JorgeInternational wrote: :-O OMG! I had never thought to find out the date of birth of delegates and their zodiacal sign!

For example, in the Chinese zodiac, Pia was born in 1989 and her sign is a Snake but can you really guess who will be the winner by your sign? 8-}

TELL ME MORE! and tell us who will win??

Thailand and Netherlands really??

:^o Check this entry to know if your theory is true! :^o

fermnedoza wrote:On 2015 and 2016 Miss Universe pageants, the Philippines' Pia Wurtzbach and France's Iris Mittenaere pulled the rag from under the frontrunners feet to be crowned queens during their respective years. Both queens competed while they were both under the influence of the SUN or in the first planetary cycle of their yearly lives.

fermnedoza

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby nycla2 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:15 am

MY TOP TWO ARE THAILAND AND VENEZUELA
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment

Postby hjackson » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:32 am

:(( :%(( :%(( :%(( PHILIPPINES AND USA :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))
hjackson
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: patti
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: fashion designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: shopping, eating

Postby nycla2 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:36 am

hjackson wrote::(( :%(( :%(( :%(( PHILIPPINES AND USA :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

no philippines pls hahaa
nycla2

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:39 am

MY 'TOUGH FAVORITES' FROM EUROPE

NETHERLANDS
POLAND
SERBIA
SWITZERLAND
SWEDEN
HUNGARY

BUT I THINK, THE THREE QUEENS WHO HAVE A GREAT CHANCE OF WINNING IT ALL ARE NETHERLANDS, POLAND AND SERBIA. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:40 am

IN ASIA, IT IS THAILAND ONLY. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:42 am

IN AMERICAS

COLOMBIA
MEXICO
PANAMA
PUERTO RICO
USA
VENEZUELA
manoypoe

Postby nycla2 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:43 am

manoypoe wrote:IN ASIA, IT IS THAILAND ONLY. :=p :=p =D> =D>

yaaass thailand ONLY!

i dont know why im so obsessed with fasai...i hate doordex and his minions but i really want her to win plus pinoys love her..
nycla2

Postby hjackson » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:51 pm

nycla2 wrote:
hjackson wrote::(( :%(( :%(( :%(( PHILIPPINES AND USA :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

no philippines pls hahaa

PRAY THAT PHILIPPINES WILL NOT BE INCUDED IN TOP 4 OR ELSE GOODBYE !!!!
hjackson

Real Life Name/Nick: patti
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: fashion designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: shopping, eating

Postby ambasing » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:12 pm

[-O< [-O< [-O<
The Bible warns us against becoming involved in any kind of psychic phenomena (including fortune telling)
ambasing

Real Life Name/Nick: Lester
Date of Birth: 11 Feb 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading books

Postby almond_ortega » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:13 pm

THAILAND's PAWEENSUDA DROUIN :7 :7 :7
almond_ortega
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: alma
Date of Birth: 22 Aug 1982
Profession: chef
Hobbies/Interests: surfing

Postby Geeyourhair » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:39 pm

I think these will be the final four:

Thailand
Panama
USA
Philippines

Only because these 4 will score high in at least two of the three categories which means they could easily reach top 8. Once they are in the top 8, it is easy to climb to the top 4 through their communication skills.

My favorite to win the crown is Panama but I think the crown belongs to either USA or Thailand.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:22 pm

MY TOUGH 4 WILL BE LIKE THIS

THAILAND
SERBIA
NETHERLANDS
POLAND

:hx :hx :=p :=p :hx :hx

BUT THE THREE EUROPEANS MUST WEAR BETTER GOWNS IN ORDER FOR THEM TO REALLY STAND OUT.
manoypoe

Postby BDS » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:23 am

Philippines will win this year with Earth crown, she is the most pretty and gorgeous among all contestants.

BDS
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Sep 1985
Profession: Nothing
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Nothing

Postby nycla2 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:32 am

u mean thailand? and no we dont want philippines to win. we want thailand to win mis earth.

:-*
BDS wrote:Philippines will win this year with Earth crown, she is the most pretty and gorgeous among all contestants.

nycla2

Postby psyche of earth » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:03 am

My top 4 as of the moment
Miss Earth: Thailand
Miss Air: Netherlands
Miss Water: Poland
Miss Fire: USA

My predicted top 4
Miss Earth: USA
Miss Air: Philippines
Miss Water: Thailand
Miss Fire: Poland

Let us wait which is near to the reality comes Nov. 4 =b
psyche of earth

Real Life Name/Nick: niel
Date of Birth: 08 Apr 1990
Profession: educator
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games

Return to Miss Earth