FANS WANT A TOP 25 OR TOP 20 IN MISS EARTH

FANS WANT A TOP 25 OR TOP 20 IN MISS EARTH

Postby divine_nymph » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:30 am

Fans want a Top 25 or Top 20 in Miss Earth pageant, what do you think? Will Lorraine Schuck accept the fans request and open to the idea of increasing the number of semifinalists?

divine_nymph
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Scott Donahue
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1980
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: engineer and scientist
Hobbies/Interests: winter sports like luge, bobsled
Message: Hi there I want to make friends and learn something new

Re: FANS WANT A TOP 25 OR TOP 20 IN MISS EARTH

Postby Handsama » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:17 pm

I think the major limitation really is the 2 hour show. I'm just glad that Carousel decided to keep the current format of 16-8-4 after all, as per Irie. That in itself is a victory for us fans #:-S. Just proves Carousel does listen to fan feedbacks (as long as they're reasonable, I suppose :%)) ).

Now...it would be interesting to see what decision has been made with regards the announcement of the winners from each judging category considering the show's time constraint.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:26 pm

Handsama wrote:I think the major limitation really is the 2 hour show. I'm just glad that Carousel decided to keep the current format of 16-8-4 after all, as per Irie. That in itself is a victory for us fans #:-S. Just proves Carousel does listen to fan feedbacks (as long as they're reasonable, I suppose :%)) ).

Now...it would be interesting to see what decision has been made with regards the announcement of the winners from each judging category considering the show's time constraint.

Star World is the official live broadcaster at Miss Earth since 2010 (except in 2014-2015), so if you have money to donate then gave the money and try to convince Star World to extend the telecast by 30 minutes-1 hour.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby divine_nymph » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:05 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:
Handsama wrote:I think the major limitation really is the 2 hour show. I'm just glad that Carousel decided to keep the current format of 16-8-4 after all, as per Irie. That in itself is a victory for us fans #:-S. Just proves Carousel does listen to fan feedbacks (as long as they're reasonable, I suppose :%)) ).

Star World is the official live broadcaster at Miss Earth since 2010 (except in 2014-2015), so if you have money to donate then gave the money and try to convince Star World to extend the telecast by 30 minutes-1 hour.

It's their choice and prerogative to either extend the show up to an hour or compressed the show to fit in their alloted time slot. It's their choice as much as they don't have the control for the decision of Carousel to their pageant if they wanted to increase the number of semifinalists to 25. StarWorld will find a way to make the show complete given the time constraints.
divine_nymph

Real Life Name/Nick: Scott Donahue
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1980
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: engineer and scientist
Hobbies/Interests: winter sports like luge, bobsled
Message: Hi there I want to make friends and learn something new

Return to Miss Earth