** MISS EARTH 2016: A YEAR END REVIEW **

** MISS EARTH 2016: A YEAR END REVIEW **

Postby Handsama » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:59 am

MISS EARTH 2016: A YEAR END REVIEW

It is without doubt that 2016 is a banner year for Miss Earth. Earth fans are in agreement that Miss Earth 2016 turned out to be one of the best, if not best, editions of the relatively young pageant. From the many gorgeous delegates who competed...to the fun and excitement of the pre-pageant activities...to the world class production at MOA arena...and the deserving set of winners, Miss Earth this year has exceeded expectations.

PRE-PAGEANT SEASON

Queen Angelia -

The year started out slow for the newly crowned Queen whose victory wasn't celebrated as much by her countrymen. Some questioned her back to back victory despite her flawless performance during the finals night and her winning on foreign soil in front of European judges. And then there was Pia's win which largely overshadowed her victory.

But she proved her doubters wrong with her hard work and perseverance. She became the most visible Queen of the year as she traveled far and wide and visited one country after another. Her intelligence and eloquence impressed many. Many have since regarded her as one of the best and most memorable Earth Queens to date, a recognition not easily handed out by discerning Earth fans, especially that of the Earthlings.

The Franchise Dramas -

Miss Earth isn't Miss Earth without its fair share of drama. This is one of the reasons why it's so much fun to follow. And the 2016th edition proved to be no exception. Carousel has been criticized for the changes in franchise holders over the years. But it is a relatively young pageant with many young franchisees who are new to the scene. As such, it still is in the process of building up its growing cadre of National Directors.

Several changes in franchise ownership this year are worth mentioning. For the first time in its history, the Miss Earth United States Pageant went national under the able hands of Laura Clark who recently received the Prestige Pageantry Award for National Director of the year in the USA. Meanwhile, the loss of the Miss Earth Austria franchise by Sina and Andreas Schmid came out as a surprise after their hosting of the 2015th pageant. As per a Carousel insider, the couple failed to live up to the terms they struck with Carousel after they were awarded the hosting rights.

Another surprise came from the awarding of the Venezuelan franchise to former Miss Earth Alyz Heinrich. This largely resulted from the MVO's failure to commit a delegate on time. Fans blamed the economic crisis plaguing Venezuela for this development but the decision didn't sit well with Osmel Sousa. And to add insult to injury, the woman he dethroned for gaining weight prior to Miss Earth 2014 ended up winning the Miss Earth Water 2016 title. Felicitaciones Señorita Stephanie de Zorzi!

Meanwhile, the Chinese franchise ended up with two warring factions which held separate pageants. Both winners showed up in Manila. What a conundrum! But Carousel helped resolve the issue by allowing Clover Zhu to compete as Miss Macau, China instead.

But the mother of all dramas happened at the Miss Earth India pageant. The pageant under the new directorship of Maithani Pradeep started with so much promise and a lot of fanfare. Many beautiful women joined the competition which lasted for months! Everyone thought that Miss Earth has finally found its footing in India. Sadly, the pageant ended up embroiled in so much controversy after an unknown organization claimed the rights to the Miss Earth India brand. After much delay, the pageant was finally held only to be stopped prematurely by the police thus prompting Pradeep to crown Rashi Yadav hastily. As was expected, this angered the other delegates and their families resulting in threats of a lawsuit. Rashi did manage to compete eventually but failed to penetrate the top 16. The drama surrounding her win might have affected her overall performance. The fate of Miss Earth India remains unknown as of this writing.

THE PAGEANT

Pre-Pageant Activities -

Despite rumors of potential foreign hosts foremost amongst which were United Arab Emirates and South Korea, Miss Earth returned to its country of origin this year. I believe this is largely in part due to the support of the Department of Tourism which wanted to promote the Philippines' many eco tourist destinations under the new leadership. As a result, Miss Earth had what was touted to be the best Philippine edition to date. Upon arrival, the women were taken to three luxury hotels which they called home for the entire duration of their stay. Shortly thereafter, they traveled all over the country and immersed themselves in various local cultures and traditions. The sceneries were eye catching and the activities eye opening.

In addition to the usual intra-group competitions in national costume, swimsuit, resort wear, and evening gown, the women also participated in various environmental activities, school tours, charities including that of breast cancer awareness and feeding the poor, and crowd pleasing fashion shows. Fun activities included visiting waterfalls, various beach resorts including the famous Pearl Farm in Davao, riding water buffalos, zip lining and bicycling atop wires. And most importantly, there was always some singing, dancing, and partying going on. This year, Miss Earth brought the very definition of fun to another level!

The Women -

Many consider this batch as one of the most competitive in Miss Earth's history. The competition was fierce throughout! There were so many fan favorites that it was almost impossible to predict the top 16 with any confidence. Through various Miss Earth related FB sites, many women interacted with fans through live video chats which allowed us to get to know them more intimately.

Right from the start, Miss Philippines Imelda Schweighart proved to be the most controversial delegate. She was ridiculed for comments made without much thought. Meanwhile, several Latina frontrunners became fodder for gossips. Eventual winner Miss Ecuador became the subject of a vicious rumor after she started winning medals and sponsor awards. In the end, none of these gossips and rumors was validated.

The Finals -

The MOA arena didn't disappoint. And fans rushed to watch the pageant live which saw one of Miss Earth's biggest crowds to date.

[youtube]KFgK9QTlWag[/youtube]

As was expected, there were a lot of heartaches that resulted from the exclusion of several fan favorites, including Misses Denmark and Kenya, after the top 16 was revealed. Kudos to the preliminary judges for choosing a solid group of semifinalists. Carousel has been criticized for the manner it selects the top 16 based on the number of participants from each continent. Although this method avoided continental shut outs, it allowed weaker candidates from one continent to place over much stronger ones from the others. But to our surprise, a lot more delegates from the Americas made it this year which didn't add up to the usual math. It was revealed by a fan later that Carousel modified their approach - the top 8 scorers made up the first half of the semifinalists regardless of where they were from and the second half came from the remaining top scorers from each continent based on the number of its participants. I thought this was a much fairer method if true.

The stage design possessed an understated elegance that captured the essence of Miss Earth without overwhelming the delegates. Fans agree that it is one of the best to date.

The show and its production went on pretty smoothly with a few minor hiccups. The two male hosts were entertaining and proved themselves more than capable. They handled well Miss Indonesia's mistake, for instance. The interpreters did better than previous years. And in the end, the Latinas proved their dominance by winning all four crowns...a feat that hasn't been seen in any major pageant in...forever! Felicitaciones Señorita Katherine Espin.

POST PAGEANT SEASON

Miss Earth 2016 was definitely one for the history books! There wasn't much to criticize. One National Director took on social media to question Queen Katherine's placement in light of a vicious rumor that ultimately fizzled for lack of evidence. Eventually, he did apologize for his rants but not until after he did his organization some damage. Miss Philippines' questionable behaviors finally caught up with her and she stepped down from her title (read: I suspect Carousel asked her to voluntarily relinquish the crown rather than be dethroned thus sparing her further embarrassment).

The new Queen has since traveled to New York where she was welcomed warmly by her country's consulate after which she did some media tour in the US. Upon her return to Ecuador, she received an awesome homecoming from her countrymen. She is currently in the midst of a media tour.

WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT

I can't wait to witness Katherine's further travels in 2017. I expect her to return to the Philippines at some point. Meanwhile, this early we know of at least seven delegates for Miss Earth 2017. We are told to expect new franchises. Four countries are rumored to be bidding but I'd be content with another Philippine edition next year. After all, the Filipinos are such excellent hosts. But let the guessing games begin!

Please visit the Miss Earth section here at Missosology for updates on this timely and relevant international beauty pageant that promotes various environmental causes.

Recommended Threads -

1. Re-live the fun and excitement of Miss Earth 2016! - http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=759093
2. Updates on Katherine -
http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1333657
3. Official Miss Earth 2017 thread -
http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1333750

Happy holidays everyone! And thanks for indulging me for my lengthy review.

Last edited by Handsama on Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Re: ** MISS EARTH 2016: A YEAR END REVIEW **

Postby allaboutambot » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:14 am

EXCELLENT REVIEW HANDSAMA, KUDOS!
[bgcolor=]
[/bgcolor]
allaboutambot
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jun
Date of Birth: 25 Feb 1970
Profession: teaching
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: READING

Postby AJGuadalupe » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:45 am

Bravo Bravo. Nice one TS. Also, it is awesome to see Ecuadorians welcoming Katherine with so much joy!! Love it!!
AJGuadalupe

Real Life Name/Nick: Hachi
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1985
Profession: Doctor
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Singing

Postby patch adams,md » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:48 am

Oh this is such a good read,thank you Handsama!

Merry Christmas!
patch adams,md
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Angelo
Date of Birth: 06 Sep 1976
Profession: Health professional
Hobbies/Interests: reading , singing and dreaming

Postby Springfield » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:32 am

Nice way to end 2016 with a great Ms Earth yearend review!

:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.
I hate when my Ferrari runs out of fuel... & i have to use my Lamborghini
Springfield

Real Life Name/Nick: dondon
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1975
Profession: CARDIOLOGIST, INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGIST
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, travel, beaches, Mac & Apple, Gadgets

Postby manoypoe » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:44 am

IDOL HANDSAMA, WHAT A GREAT REVIEW. YOU RELIVED THE EXCITEMENT I FELT DURING MISS EARTH 2016. MISS EARTH IS THE BEST PAGEANT OF 2016, IF I MAY HUMBLY SAY IT. ONLY MISS UNIVERSE 2017 CAN ECLIPSE MISS EARTH 2016. AND I WONT MIND COZ MISS UNIVERSE IS THE BEST PAGEANT AND FOLLOWED BY MISS EARTH - FOR ME. NO VIOLENT REACTION IS ALLOWED. =;)) =;))
Last edited by manoypoe on Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby jesnude » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:03 am

NICE READ HERE.......
:7 :7 :7 :7 :7
jesnude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: TElemALCHuS
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1971
Profession: Accounting
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby iamkenmotion » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:55 am

WONDERFUL

iamkenmotion

Date of Birth: 25 Jun 1989
Profession: law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: million interest

Postby fermnedoza » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:32 am

As in ALWAYS a good read.

(read: I suspect Carousel asked her to voluntarily relinquish the crown rather than be dethroned thus sparing her further embarrassment).

It was actually her mother who was so frightened for her that prompted Imee to resign which she did too late for my taste. We could have placed if only she surrendered the crown much earlier and was replaced sooner.
fermnedoza

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby manoypoe » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:00 pm

fermnedoza wrote:As in ALWAYS a good read.

(read: I suspect Carousel asked her to voluntarily relinquish the crown rather than be dethroned thus sparing her further embarrassment).

It was actually her mother who was so frightened for her that prompted Imee to resign which she did too late for my taste. We could have placed if only she surrendered the crown much earlier and was replaced sooner.

PHILIPPINES PLACED IN CHLOE. :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby psyche of earth » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:21 pm

Hands Down Handsama! :7 :7 This is one of the best review for ME that I have read... =D>

Indeed we cant deny that ME 2016 is one of the best edition of Miss Earth. :hx
psyche of earth
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: niel
Date of Birth: 08 Apr 1990
Profession: educator
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games

Postby fermnedoza » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:20 am

manoypoe wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:As in ALWAYS a good read.

PHILIPPINES PLACED IN CHLOE. :%)) :%))

But the point will be credited by Misso to Sweden instead of the Philippines. >:< >:< >:<
fermnedoza

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby Handsama » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:17 am

You guys are awesome! Thanks for the lovely comments here and on FB. I might just be inspired to do this again next year. :-D ;,)

Here is Queen Kat celebrating Christmas with the children of her hometown. I say she is really off to a good start! :=p

Handsama

Postby manoypoe » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:20 am

Handsama wrote:You guys are awesome! Thanks for the lovely comments here and on FB. I might just be inspired to do this again next year. :-D ;,)

Here is Queen Kat celebrating Christmas with the children of her hometown. I say she is really off to a good start! :=p

QUEEN KAT IS REALLY USING HER TITLE TO HELP OTHERS. HATS OFF TO HER.
MAY SHE HAVE ONE OF THE BEST REIGNS EVER. CANT WAIT. JUST MAKE YOUR
STRAIGHT HAIR DOWN. :=p :=p
Last edited by manoypoe on Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby PurpleBait » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:41 pm

I like Miss Earth.

Nice review.
PurpleBait
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Unemployed
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: 7 infinity

Postby Handsama » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:55 am

PurpleBait wrote:I like Miss Earth.

Nice review.

The Queen distributing food and gifts to the elderly right on Christmas Eve.

Last edited by Handsama on Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Handsama

Postby La Tierra » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:04 am

Great thread! I agree this was ME's best year yet. They've outdone 2014! :)
HOLA! COME VISIT AND JOIN OUR GROWING FAMILY!

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/LaReinaDeBelleza

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/lareinapaginaoficial
La Tierra

Real Life Name/Nick: AAA
Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1981
Profession: BPO
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Music, Fashion, Current Events

Postby manoypoe » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:18 am

CONGRATS HANDSAMA. I WAS THINKING THAT THIS THREAD DESERVED TO BE IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT SECTION AND IT HAPPENED. :=p :=p
manoypoe

Postby Stoichio » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:25 am

I hope that 2017 edition will top this edition and keep improving for the better.
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby glabz2007 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:56 am

Worth reading kahit abot hanggang kabilang kanto sa haba..hehe...yeah i agree improved ang ME this yr..and hopefully the coming yrs...and ok nman si Ecuador...
glabz2007

Real Life Name/Nick: rieez
Date of Birth: 31 Jul 1985
Profession: engineer
Hobbies/Interests: photography

Postby rajul_mamarridh31 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:29 pm

Very nice! :=p :=p :=p
More power Miss Earth... :hx :hx :hx
.....BIG FOUR PAGEANTS.....
.....Miss Universe.....Miss World.....Miss Earth.....Miss International.....
(Major and Legit Pageants)
rajul_mamarridh31
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jamil
Date of Birth: 31 Jul 1982
Profession: Guru
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Internet Surfing
Message: Appreciate The Beauties of the World. Be Kind....Spread Peace!

Postby Johnny Bravo, Jr. » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:33 am

Thank you, Handsama. Your thread is really worth to read. I become inspired to write my own review as well. However, all the things that I'd like have been mentioned by you already. Lol. Happy holidays.
Miss Earth is Miss Earth. Nothing can beat that. Deal with it.
Johnny Bravo, Jr.

Real Life Name/Nick: JB
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: This is personal, so no.
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: This is personal, so no.

Postby manoypoe » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:24 am

Johnny Bravo, Jr. wrote:Thank you, Handsama. Your thread is really worth to read. I become inspired to write my own review as well. However, all the things that I'd like have been mentioned by you already. Lol. Happy holidays.

BUT JOHN, YOU HAVE TO COME UP WITH YOUR OWN REVIEW TOO. :=p :=p :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:17 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Johnny Bravo, Jr. wrote:Thank you, Handsama. Your thread is really worth to read. I become inspired to write my own review as well. However, all the things that I'd like have been mentioned by you already. Lol. Happy holidays.

Or else you're dead. :-D
Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby manoypoe » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:06 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

Or else you're dead. :-D

=;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) =;)) =;))

WELCOME BACK IDOL CAPT E. :-* :-*
manoypoe

Postby sleuth08 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:05 pm

AS IF WE THOUGHT IT COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER, MISS EARTH DEFINITELY PROVED US WRONG.

THE GRAND CORONATION NIGHT IS DEFINITELY THE ICING ON THIS CAKE.

I LOVE HOW DURING THE OPENING NUMBER THEY FOCUSED MORE ON THE DELEGATES THAN THE OPENING DANCE. I LOVE THAT THEY SHOWED THE DELEGATES THEIR ECO-VIDEOS THEN SHOWED THEM IN THEIR NATIONAL COSTUMES. THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST PRETAPED INTRODUCTION (NEXT TO 2013, 2010, AND 2009).

THE PACE ON HOW THEY ANNOUNCE THE TOP 16 IS GOOD - NO NEED TO MAKE ADLIBS (LIKE IN 2015), AND NOT TOO QUICK (LIKE IN THE PAST EDITION).

LOVED THE SWIMSUIT AND EVENING GOWN PORTION. THE MUSIC BACKGROUND FOR THE SWIMSUIT WAS LIVELY AND THE BACKGROUND DANCERS AND BACKDROP ADDED COLOR TO THE BLACK SWIMSUITS. VIOLIN REMIX SEEMS TO BE THE SIGNATURE MUSIC BACKDROP FOR THE EVENING GOWN SEGMENTS. AND IT IS SO NICE TO SEE BACKGROUND DANCERS (LIKE IN 2011, 2012, AND 2014). I WISH THEY RETURN THE LITTLE BOYS WHO GIVE FLOWERS (LIKE IN 2008 AND 2010).

INITIALLY I DID NOT LIKE THE 16-8-4. BUT THIS YEAR IT WAS A BRILLIANT IDEA. NOW I HOPE THEY KEEP THIS FORMAT.

I HOPE AND PRAY THAT THE MISS EARTH PAGEANT WILL BE HELD OUTSIDE THE PHILIPPINES AGAIN. I THINK IT IS VERY IMPORTANT. JUST LIKE THE REASON WHY THEY SHOULD TELECAST MISS EARTH IN THEIR COUNTRY.

I PREDICT MISS EARTH WILL FINALLY BREAK THE 90 MARK. WITH GREENLAND DEBUTING, AND COUNTRIES LIKE ARUBA, TANZANIA, SCOTLAND, IRELAND AND GERMANY RETURNING, AND HOPEFULLY SPAIN, COSTA RICA, ARMENIA, KOSOVO WILL SEND THEIR REP AFTER FAILING TO SEND THIS YEAR, IT COULD FINALLY REACH THE 90 DELEGATES
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby PeterPerelli55 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:56 pm

MISS EARTH 2016 PICS I LIKE

:hx
[youtube]Xd_ouG8MTQg[/youtube]
PeterPerelli55
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: PETER PERELLI
Date of Birth: 25 Jan 1991
Profession: SoccerFan
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: I like soccer and gym

Postby manoypoe » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:02 am

sleuth08 wrote:AS IF WE THOUGHT IT COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER, MISS EARTH DEFINITELY PROVED US WRONG.

THE GRAND CORONATION NIGHT IS DEFINITELY THE ICING ON THIS CAKE.

I LOVE HOW DURING THE OPENING NUMBER THEY FOCUSED MORE ON THE DELEGATES THAN THE OPENING DANCE. I LOVE THAT THEY SHOWED THE DELEGATES THEIR ECO-VIDEOS THEN SHOWED THEM IN THEIR NATIONAL COSTUMES. THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST PRETAPED INTRODUCTION (NEXT TO 2013, 2010, AND 2009).

THE PACE ON HOW THEY ANNOUNCE THE TOP 16 IS GOOD - NO NEED TO MAKE ADLIBS (LIKE IN 2015), AND NOT TOO QUICK (LIKE IN THE PAST EDITION).

LOVED THE SWIMSUIT AND EVENING GOWN PORTION. THE MUSIC BACKGROUND FOR THE SWIMSUIT WAS LIVELY AND THE BACKGROUND DANCERS AND BACKDROP ADDED COLOR TO THE BLACK SWIMSUITS. VIOLIN REMIX SEEMS TO BE THE SIGNATURE MUSIC BACKDROP FOR THE EVENING GOWN SEGMENTS. AND IT IS SO NICE TO SEE BACKGROUND DANCERS (LIKE IN 2011, 2012, AND 2014). I WISH THEY RETURN THE LITTLE BOYS WHO GIVE FLOWERS (LIKE IN 2008 AND 2010).

INITIALLY I DID NOT LIKE THE 16-8-4. BUT THIS YEAR IT WAS A BRILLIANT IDEA. NOW I HOPE THEY KEEP THIS FORMAT.

I HOPE AND PRAY THAT THE MISS EARTH PAGEANT WILL BE HELD OUTSIDE THE PHILIPPINES AGAIN. I THINK IT IS VERY IMPORTANT. JUST LIKE THE REASON WHY THEY SHOULD TELECAST MISS EARTH IN THEIR COUNTRY.

I PREDICT MISS EARTH WILL FINALLY BREAK THE 90 MARK. WITH GREENLAND DEBUTING, AND COUNTRIES LIKE ARUBA, TANZANIA, SCOTLAND, IRELAND AND GERMANY RETURNING, AND HOPEFULLY SPAIN, COSTA RICA, ARMENIA, KOSOVO WILL SEND THEIR REP AFTER FAILING TO SEND THIS YEAR, IT COULD FINALLY REACH THE 90 DELEGATES

IT WILL REACH 90 DELEGATES SOON... :=p :=p
manoypoe

Postby SHREWD » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:49 am

Exquisite review! :7

Great to see your new tag, Handsama! :=p
SHREWD

Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1988
Profession: N/A
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Events

Postby manoypoe » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:01 am

SHREWD wrote:
Exquisite review! :7

Great to see your new tag, Handsama! :=p

NOW HANDSAMA BELONGS TO YOUR GROUP.
CONGRATS IDOL. :=p :=p
manoypoe

Next

Return to Miss Earth