✩ MISS EGZOTICA 2017 • Victoria Abbey from Ghana ✩

Re: ✩ MISS EGZOTICA 2017 • Victoria Abbey from Ghana ✩

Postby mister_egzotica » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Miss Egzotica's Valentine's Day message. I like this girl. Too bad she doesn't have Polish passport.

mister_egzotica
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 02 Dec 1917
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: *******
Hobbies/Interests: *******

Postby nika88 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Handsama wrote:
mister_egzotica wrote:
Handsama wrote:Congrats to the winners! =c3

Didn't Magda Kucharska compete in other international pageants before being designated as Miss Earth Poland 2016? Why do I get this feeling that Sandra will be following Magda's footsteps..unless the former wins Miss Globe in September.

I reviewed the profiles of Sandra and Malwina. Sandra is the one that gives me the Miss Earth vibe as of now. Malwina seems to favor the fierce diva prototype. If she is the one chosen, she needs to tone down her look a bit. But whoever gets chosen could learn a thing or two from how Magdalena Ho prepared for the pageant. Don't just show up like what Magda did last year.

Last year, the org made their choice known late. Hopefully, they'll make their choice known sooner this year.

Sandra is a big NO NO for me. The girl couldn't give a simple answer despite being the only Polish native speaker in the Top 6. It was so cringeworthy and painful to watch. Miss Earth vibe? If she's chosen, I will loose all respect for Miss Egzotica I have left.
Meanwhile Malwina wasn't even included in the Top6. She's a good speaker and majors in Biology. Now that's a Miss Earth vibe! She may be shorter, but at least she is not dumb.

I do find Malwina easy on the eyes. I'm just a tad bothered by her eyebrows :-D . But Malwina's Biology degree will be her one major advantage. Miss Earth tends to favor the smart ones.

Yes, Malwina is definitely a way better choice from these two, but her major weakness is her height... :| I've heard that there will be a different pageant/casting organized by Serafina (I guess she has finally learnt her lesson #:-S :=p ), where they will choose polish representative for ME, so there is a chance that a gorgeous girl will be found >=p [-O< I would like to see some of the former Miss Polonia finalists taking part in it (Dominika, please :hx [-O< ) or Miss Passion 2017 1st RU - Patrycja Sobolewska 8->

[youtube]EA9B42TpNRQ[/youtube]

She's not only beautiful (stunning eyes :hx ), but above all smart and well-spoken :=p
nika88
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Monika
Date of Birth: 17 Jan 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: laboratorian
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: singing, volleyball, music, books, movies

Postby HiddenSpice » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:32 pm

mister_egzotica wrote:
soledad wrote:Where are the winner's photos

Source: warszawa.naszemiasto.pl

More photos at: http://warszawa.naszemiasto.pl/artykul/miss-egzotica-2017-piekne-kobiety-ktore-mieszkaja-w-polsce,4013752,gal,t,id,tm.html

She is beautiful with a slender body. Even prettier than the black beauties of Miss Universe semifinals, Usa and Kenya. She will not compete, right?
HiddenSpice
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Miss Chuniverse
Date of Birth: 23 May 1986
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Superstar!
Hobbies/Interests: -------------

Postby mister_egzotica » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:19 pm

HiddenSpice wrote:
mister_egzotica wrote:
soledad wrote:Where are the winner's photos

Source: warszawa.naszemiasto.pl

More photos at: http://warszawa.naszemiasto.pl/artykul/miss-egzotica-2017-piekne-kobiety-ktore-mieszkaja-w-polsce,4013752,gal,t,id,tm.html

She is beautiful with a slender body. Even prettier than the black beauties of Miss Universe semifinals, Usa and Kenya. She will not compete, right?

She doesn't have Polish citizenship. They selected two girls that are still in the running for Miss Earth Poland: Sandra Probucka and Malwina Shikunta.
mister_egzotica

Date of Birth: 02 Dec 1917
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: *******
Hobbies/Interests: *******

Postby Handsama » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:56 pm

nika88 wrote:
Handsama wrote:
mister_egzotica wrote:
Handsama wrote:Congrats to the winners! =c3

Last year, the org made their choice known late. Hopefully, they'll make their choice known sooner this year.

Sandra is a big NO NO for me. The girl couldn't give a simple answer despite being the only Polish native speaker in the Top 6. It was so cringeworthy and painful to watch. Miss Earth vibe? If she's chosen, I will loose all respect for Miss Egzotica I have left.
Meanwhile Malwina wasn't even included in the Top6. She's a good speaker and majors in Biology. Now that's a Miss Earth vibe! She may be shorter, but at least she is not dumb.

I do find Malwina easy on the eyes. I'm just a tad bothered by her eyebrows :-D . But Malwina's Biology degree will be her one major advantage. Miss Earth tends to favor the smart ones.

Yes, Malwina is definitely a way better choice from these two, but her major weakness is her height... :| I've heard that there will be a different pageant/casting organized by Serafina (I guess she has finally learnt her lesson #:-S :=p ), where they will choose polish representative for ME, so there is a chance that a gorgeous girl will be found >=p [-O< I would like to see some of the former Miss Polonia finalists taking part in it (Dominika, please :hx [-O< ) or Miss Passion 2017 1st RU - Patrycja Sobolewska 8->

OMG! I hope what you have just said comes into fruition. [-O< I really want to see Poland place so Serafina can earn some bragging rights. I respect her greatly for her philanthropic work and for her raising awareness of Poland's racial diversity. But in order to find the right girl, she needs to expand her search. Nothing against Sandra P and Malwina but I'd like to see a much higher number of women competing for the title. And I'm perfectly fine with a a regular casting even though I much prefer to see a Miss Earth Poland pageant. Having said so, there might be some budgetary constraints in holding a separate event from that of Miss Egzotica's.
Handsama

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby manoypoe » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:54 pm

THE WINNER IS BEAUTIFUL. I HOPE SHE CAN JOIN MISS EARTH REPRESENTING GHANA. :=p :=p
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Handsama » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:10 pm

Yey! =c3

Credit: MEB
Handsama