MISS EARTH 2017 WILL BE HELD....

Re: MISS EARTH 2017 WILL BE HELD....

Postby Irie » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:35 am

USA as host country?

NO!

After what happened to Angelia in US last year, they need to prove something first.

Irie
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Blogging

Postby psyche of earth » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:05 am

It is too early to say. But I think the biggest possibility of hosting outside the Philippines will be in 2020.

2010-2015-2020

I dont expect that much this time. Afterall, the Philippines will always be the best host for ME. But if it is really to be host in other country I hope it will be like the Vietnam edition than the Austrian.
psyche of earth
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: niel
Date of Birth: 08 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: educator
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games

Postby missofan705 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:39 pm

Irie wrote:USA as host country?

NO!

After what happened to Angelia in US last year, they need to prove something first.

I'm not aware of that. :-O What happened to Angelia in the US last year? I think Miss Earth USA happened good enough, compared to Miss Earth Austria in 2015. Though I have to admit that Miss Earth Mexico was a good show.
PHILIPPINES! UNIVERSAL QUEENS!

MISS UNIVERSE 2015 - Pia Wurtzbach

MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - Catriona Gray
missofan705
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Catriona Vanessa Ponce Gray
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Science and Writing

Postby Jedi » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:58 pm

[-O< [-O< [-O<

Pageanaticz wrote:
kurtij wrote:

VERSAILLES PALACE, ALABANG, PHILIPPINES

Its ok, rather than hosting in a grand hotel with no dinner 8-} 8-} 8-}

;/)) :<) ;/)) :<) ;/))

hauteegirl wrote:Honestly, I'd rather have Miss Earth to be held in the Philippines where it's given utmost respect and attention and give the pageant the worth that it gets. No other countries on earth can be as great as the host origin country, the Philippines. Look what happened to MGI, it became the Miss Budget Pageant of 2016. Never push a pageant outside the country where it's out of your control. MGI 2016 = Grand City, Cheap Venues, only 2 activities, grand canyon and hoover dam and $30 High Roller Ride. Now compare that with Miss Earth.

chorr wrote:It can be held in the Philippines forever as long as the activities, the final night and the overall production is as good as this year, or can rival the overall prod of ME 2010 in Vietnam. The Austrian edition was promising but was a total let-down for me, specially it followed an awesome 2014 pageant.

I want it in the Southern Hemisphere, so that even if the pageant will be held later in 2017, its summertime and the girls will not have to make do with the cold weather.

:=p :=p :=p

NO!

Uh, oh. What happened...? :#)]
Jedi

Real Life Name/Nick: Jedi
Date of Birth: 02 Jun 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Working student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: ~~~~~
Message: Beauty outside is GOOD, beauty inside is BETTER... but to have them both is for the BEST...

Postby MissPluto » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:51 am

cindy_kato wrote:
MissPluto wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Earthlingv2.0 wrote:If Carousel is planning to hold it outside Philippines, then this is the right time to review the bidders for hosting right. And put a deadline.

THE RUMOR I BELIEVE ABOUT DUBAI OR UAE EARLIER IS TRUE. THEY REALLY WANT TO HOST MISS EARTH (AND THE PROBLEM MIGHT ONLY BE THE PARTICIPATION OF ISRAEL). HOPE THEY CAN COMPROMISE ON THIS AND LET UAE HOST IN 2017. :=p :=p

The truth is UAE really want to host the pageant and the issue is not with israel as both parties are willing to compromise ( that explains the sudden emergence of palestine and the late appointment of miss israel ) the problem is the security concerns and cultural backlash concerns of the ND's specially coming from the ND's of European countries some latin american countries and USA and Australia, Carousel and The UAE committee wasn't able to patch things up on time.

Israelis will not be allowed to enter the UAE or any Muslim country for that matter, not unless your working undercover agent for Mossad.

Yup they are not allowed that's why MEO is willing to compromise not having Israel in supposedly in this years pageant.
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Professor
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention

Postby usapageantgirl » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:01 pm

NO!

Irie, you don't know me, but I read many of your posts and you seem to be a better person than to spread rumors without representing both sides. Opening the conversation like this is very misleading. But I have heard the USA is not interested in hosting in 2017 so they can gain more media and sponsor interest.
usapageantgirl
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: USA Queen
Date of Birth: 11 Apr 1980
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: teacher
Hobbies/Interests: pageants

Postby La Tierra » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:32 am

[font=Georgia][color=#000099][size=100][b]I think it's a little too premature to discuss anything related to the hosting of the pageant for 2017, especially if none of the parties/countries mentioned have released any confirmed statement.

I also need to understand something here. Do earthlings really do want the pageant to be hosted outside the Philippines? And why?
I mean, the Philippines has done an amazing job, overall. Why are some a bit too concerned about all these hosting rumours?
Well, maybe for non-Pinoy earthlings, it will be a delight to see Miss Earth airing live from their country. But I'm a little confused why the slightest indication of it being hosted abroad excites a lot of Pinoy earthlings? I mean, Manila hosting or not, Miss Earth is still among the biggest, most important pageants in the world.[/b][/size][/color][/font]
La Tierra

Real Life Name/Nick: AAA
Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1981
Profession: BPO
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Music, Fashion, Current Events

Postby usapageantgirl » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:17 pm

La Tierra wrote:I think it's a little too premature to discuss anything related to the hosting of the pageant for 2017, especially if none of the parties/countries mentioned have released any confirmed statement.

I also need to understand something here. Do earthlings really do want the pageant to be hosted outside the Philippines? And why?
I mean, the Philippines has done an amazing job, overall. Why are some a bit too concerned about all these hosting rumours?
Well, maybe for non-Pinoy earthlings, it will be a delight to see Miss Earth airing live from their country. But I'm a little confused why the slightest indication of it being hosted abroad excites a lot of Pinoy earthlings? I mean, Manila hosting or not, Miss Earth is still among the biggest, most important pageants in the world.

I agree, the Philippines have been a great host and have improved each year. This year's production, stage and attendance were exceptional. Hosting in other countries may seem sexy, but difficult to achieve the same fanbase and sponsor support in other countries, in my opinion.
usapageantgirl

Postby Handsama » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:28 am

usapageantgirl wrote:
La Tierra wrote:I think it's a little too premature to discuss anything related to the hosting of the pageant for 2017, especially if none of the parties/countries mentioned have released any confirmed statement.

Well, maybe for non-Pinoy earthlings, it will be a delight to see Miss Earth airing live from their country. But I'm a little confused why the slightest indication of it being hosted abroad excites a lot of Pinoy earthlings? I mean, Manila hosting or not, Miss Earth is still among the biggest, most important pageants in the world.

I agree, the Philippines have been a great host and have improved each year. This year's production, stage and attendance were exceptional. Hosting in other countries may seem sexy, but difficult to achieve the same fanbase and sponsor support in other countries, in my opinion.

It will be hard to surpass the fun and excitement of Miss Earth 2016 considering how pageant crazy the Philippines is. Interested hosts will need to dig deep to match this year's edition. I'm actually curious to see if anyone can come up with something similar. Anyway, I'm cool if the Philippines keeps hosting. I just love the sightseeings all over the country. It's almost as if I'm touring with the delegates myself.

But I somehow understand the sentiments of the Filipino fans. I suppose they just want to witness what other cultures can bring to the table. For instance, I thought the Austrian edition was a refreshing change to the usual tropical setting if only the hosts did a much better job with its accommodations and the finals night setting and production.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby sleuth08 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:03 am

Handsama wrote:
usapageantgirl wrote:

It will be hard to surpass the fun and excitement of Miss Earth 2016 considering how pageant crazy the Philippines is. Interested hosts will need to dig deep to match this year's edition. I'm actually curious to see if anyone can come up with something similar. Anyway, I'm cool if the Philippines keeps hosting. I just love the sightseeings all over the country. It's almost as if I'm touring with the delegates myself.

But I somehow understand the sentiments of the Filipino fans. I suppose they just want to witness what other cultures can bring to the table. For instance, I thought the Austrian edition was a refreshing change to the usual tropical setting if only the hosts did a much better job with its accommodations and the finals night setting and production.

I PERSONALLY THINK THAT IT'S NOT ONLY WITNESSING OTHER COUNTRIES' CULTURE, BUT ALSO IT IS ONE WAY TO SPREAD MISS EARTH'S CAUSE AND AWARENESS IS FOR OTHER COUNTRIES TO HOST MISS EARTH.

AND AT THE SAME TIME, HOSTING OUTSIDE THE PHILIPPINES WILL ALSO SHOWCASE OTHER COUNTRIES' ECO TOURISM. ECO TOURISM IS A GROWING INDUSTRY.

FOR EXAMPLE, IF ECUADOR HOSTS MISS EARTH, THEY CAN SHOWCASE GALAPAGOS ISLAND
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby La Tierra » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:58 am

[font=Georgia][color=#000099][size=100][b][/b][/size][/color][/font][quote="Handsama"][font=Times New Roman][/font][quote="usapageantgirl"][quote="La Tierra"][font=Georgia][color=#000099][size=100][b]I think it's a little too premature to discuss anything related to the hosting of the pageant for 2017, especially if none of the parties/countries mentioned have released any confirmed statement.

Well, maybe for non-Pinoy earthlings, it will be a delight to see Miss Earth airing live from their country. But I'm a little confused why the slightest indication of it being hosted abroad excites a lot of Pinoy earthlings? I mean, Manila hosting or not, Miss Earth is still among the biggest, most important pageants in the world.[/b][/size][/color][/font][/quote]

I agree, the Philippines have been a great host and have improved each year. This year's production, stage and attendance were exceptional. Hosting in other countries may seem sexy, but difficult to achieve the same fanbase and sponsor support in other countries, in my opinion.[/quote][font=Times New Roman][color=#000099][size=150][b]

But I somehow understand the sentiments of the Filipino fans. I suppose they just want to witness what other cultures can bring to the table. For instance, I thought the Austrian edition was a refreshing change to the usual tropical setting if only the hosts did a much better job with its accommodations and the finals night setting and production.[/b][/size][/color][/font][/quote][font=Georgia][color=#000099][size=100][b]

True. This year's edition was ME's best yet. ME 2016 will be a tough act to follow. :)

On the sentiment of Filipino fans, I sure hope you are correct. I hope it's not because they're affected by all the shade the haters have been throwing at Miss Earth. Because these haters won't change their mind. Not even with the successful pageant this year. Earthlings should be more confident with Miss Earth and should remain unaffected by MGI and Supra's growth. It doesn't matter if Miss Earth remains in the Philippines for the next few years while the other emerging pageants roam the four corners of the Earth. Because that won't change the status quo, that Miss Earth is one of the Big 5. So let's chill, remain unaffected by the other pageants' activity and focus on ME updates when they are confirmed and backed by an official statement.

A foreign host is good to have, perhaps. But this is not an immediate need for Carousel for it to further the Miss Earth brand. :)[/b][/size][/color][/font]
La Tierra

Postby manoypoe » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:02 pm

ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I WANT MISS EARTH TO BE HELD OUTSIDE THE PHILIPPINES, SO THAT OUR REP WILL HAVE A FAIR CHANCE OF WINNING THE CROWN TOO ESPECIALLY IF SHE IS REALLY DESERVING. :=p :=p
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby La Tierra » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:46 am

[font=Georgia][color=#000099][size=100][b][/b][/size][/color][/font][quote="manoypoe"]ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I WANT MISS EARTH TO BE HELD OUTSIDE THE PHILIPPINES, SO THAT OUR REP WILL HAVE A FAIR CHANCE OF WINNING THE CROWN TOO ESPECIALLY IF SHE IS REALLY DESERVING. :=p :=p[/quote][font=Georgia][color=#000099][size=100][b]

Maybe every 3 to 5 years noh? Good frequency of foreign hosting, I suppose. The Vietnam hosting was really good. Can't say the same for Austria, although it wasn't ME's fault.[/b][/size][/color][/font]
La Tierra

Postby Johnny Bravo, Jr. » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:59 pm

NO!

So I guess that Alyz' alleged comment about Miss Earth US is true.
Miss Earth is Miss Earth. Nothing can beat that. Deal with it.
Johnny Bravo, Jr.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: JB
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: This is personal, so no.
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: This is personal, so no.

Postby usapageantgirl » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:22 pm

Johnny Bravo, Jr. wrote:

NO!

And WHAT is that? Please let's not be vague. If you have something to say, say it.
usapageantgirl

Postby manoypoe » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:42 am

usapageantgirl wrote:
Johnny Bravo, Jr. wrote:

NO!

And WHAT is that? Please let's not be vague. If you have something to say, say it.

YES, I WANNA KNOW TOO. :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby sleuth08 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:39 am

ASIDE FROM MEXICO, THESE COUNTRIES THAT I THINK SHOULD MISS EARTH AND WOULD MAKE A GREAT HOST:

ECUADOR: WITH 2 MISS EARTH TITLES IN THEIR BELT, ECUADOR HAS A LOT TO OFFER WHEN IT COMES TO ECO TOURISM. THE DELEGATES COULD VISIT GALAPAGOS ISLAND. PLUS ECUADOR HOSTED MISS UNIVERSE BACK IN 2004, SO THEY ALREADY HAVE EXPERIENCE HOSTING A LARGE PAGEANT.

BRAZIL: LIKE ECUADOR, THEY HOSTED MISS UNIVERSE IN 2011, TWO MISS EARTH TITLES, AND TONS TO OFFER WHEN IT COMES TO ECO TOURISM WITH THE AMAZON FOREST AND RIVER.

SOUTH AFRICA: SOUTH AFRICA HAS HOSTED MISS WORLD SEVERAL TIMES. AMONG THE AFRICAN COUNTRIES, SOUTH AFRICA IS THE POWERHOUSE WITH 6 PLACEMENTS. SOUTH AFRICA HAS A LOT TO OFFER WITH ECO TOURISM - SAFARI TOURS, TABLETOP MOUNTAIN.

AUSTRALIA: AUSTRALIA LATELY BECOMING STRONGER IN MISS EARTH. AUSTRALIA HAS THE OUTBACK, THE GREAT BARRIER REEF, ULURU.

sleuth08

Postby formlessdiva » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:17 am

sleuth08 wrote:ASIDE FROM MEXICO, THESE COUNTRIES THAT I THINK SHOULD MISS EARTH AND WOULD MAKE A GREAT HOST:

ECUADOR: WITH 2 MISS EARTH TITLES IN THEIR BELT, ECUADOR HAS A LOT TO OFFER WHEN IT COMES TO ECO TOURISM. THE DELEGATES COULD VISIT GALAPAGOS ISLAND. PLUS ECUADOR HOSTED MISS UNIVERSE BACK IN 2004, SO THEY ALREADY HAVE EXPERIENCE HOSTING A LARGE PAGEANT.

BRAZIL: LIKE ECUADOR, THEY HOSTED MISS UNIVERSE IN 2011, TWO MISS EARTH TITLES, AND TONS TO OFFER WHEN IT COMES TO ECO TOURISM WITH THE AMAZON FOREST AND RIVER.

SOUTH AFRICA: SOUTH AFRICA HAS HOSTED MISS WORLD SEVERAL TIMES. AMONG THE AFRICAN COUNTRIES, SOUTH AFRICA IS THE POWERHOUSE WITH 6 PLACEMENTS. SOUTH AFRICA HAS A LOT TO OFFER WITH ECO TOURISM - SAFARI TOURS, TABLETOP MOUNTAIN.

AUSTRALIA: AUSTRALIA LATELY BECOMING STRONGER IN MISS EARTH. AUSTRALIA HAS THE OUTBACK, THE GREAT BARRIER REEF, ULURU.

MACAU IS ALSO A GREAT OPTION!
formlessdiva

Location: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real Life Name/Nick: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1991
Profession: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby sleuth08 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:14 am

formlessdiva wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:ASIDE FROM MEXICO, THESE COUNTRIES THAT I THINK SHOULD MISS EARTH AND WOULD MAKE A GREAT HOST:

MACAU HAS GREAT VENUES

BUT THE REASON WHY I DID NOT INCLUDE IT IS BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW IF MACAU HAS ANY TOURISM THAT SUPPORT THE ENVIRONMENT
sleuth08

Postby formlessdiva » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:04 am

sleuth08 wrote:
formlessdiva wrote:

MACAU HAS GREAT VENUES

BUT THE REASON WHY I DID NOT INCLUDE IT IS BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW IF MACAU HAS ANY TOURISM THAT SUPPORT THE ENVIRONMENT

My suggestion to that is .... to take CountrySide trips to China!
formlessdiva

Location: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real Life Name/Nick: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1991
Profession: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby sleuth08 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:19 am

formlessdiva wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
formlessdiva wrote:

MACAU HAS GREAT VENUES

My suggestion to that is .... to take CountrySide trips to China!

OR MAYBE CHINA COULD HOST MISS EARTH. THEY HAVE HOSTED MISS WORLD SEVERAL TIMES. AND THEY HAD EXPRESSED INTEREST IN HOSTING.
sleuth08

Postby usapageantgirl » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:35 am

Zia wrote:THE PRODUCTION, SOUND SYSTEM, CAMERA ANGLES, LIGHTS, HOSTS AND STAGE IN AUSTRIA IS WAY WAY WAY BETTER THAN MISS EARTH IN MOA. THIS YEAR'S FINAL EDITION IS REALLY A DOWNGRADE. SUCH A SHAME :%)) :%)) SELL MISS EARTH =;)) =;))

COMPLETELY DISAGREE. 3:) I'd say MOA was Miss Earth's best production ever. Austria was also good. Great job to Carousel! Keep pushing forward!
usapageantgirl

Postby wokian2 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:28 pm

MCUB wrote:
REPEAT: IS NOT A RUMOR!!! MICHELLE GOMEZ, MISS EARTH AIR 2016 SAID IT IN HER LAST VIDEO CHAT... THAT CAROUSEL PROD.(LORRAINE) IS PREPARING TO HOST THE MISS EARTH PAGEANT IN CANCUN, MÉXICO CUZ' SOMEBODY ASK HER HOLD IT THERE....

the way you say even if its true is still a rumor..

"somebody" asking to host a pageant somewhere doesnt make it a scoop of an actual fact. anyone can do it,

ok, maybe I can ask Lorraine to held the pageant in Manila, then lets make fuss about it. I am sure, my scoop is closer to reality. >=p
if that makes sense?
--
I dare all Missosologist members to use your REAL country flags on your profile. I mean, use PHILIPPINE flag, we all know y'all are pinoys hiding on a fake flag.
wokian2

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1980
Profession: pimp
Hobbies/Interests: watch

Postby Sapphire » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:46 pm

usapageantgirl wrote:
Zia wrote:THE PRODUCTION, SOUND SYSTEM, CAMERA ANGLES, LIGHTS, HOSTS AND STAGE IN AUSTRIA IS WAY WAY WAY BETTER THAN MISS EARTH IN MOA. THIS YEAR'S FINAL EDITION IS REALLY A DOWNGRADE. SUCH A SHAME :%)) :%)) SELL MISS EARTH =;)) =;))

COMPLETELY DISAGREE. 3:) I'd say MOA was Miss Earth's best production ever. Austria was also good. Great job to Carousel! Keep pushing forward!

For me nothing could still top the 2014 Production. 2016 was better in terms of stage but 2015 by far had the most professional looking picture quality, crisp 1080P bright lights, even though the stage was underwhelming. you can clearly see one of the cameras in 2016 wasnt HD, specifically in EG competition. First shot is clear, then second shot was fuzzy...
Sapphire

Real Life Name/Nick: Ess
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: Estudiante
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Previous

Return to Miss Earth