*POLL: WHO SHOULD HANDLE THE MISS EARTH-INDIA FRANCHISE?*

WHO SHOULD HANDLE THE MISS EARTH-INDIA FRANCHISE?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:54 am

Give another chance to Prospurs/Growbitz
20%
Give it back to Femina Miss India
60%
Look for a new franchise holder
20%

Total votes : 50

*POLL: WHO SHOULD HANDLE THE MISS EARTH-INDIA FRANCHISE?*

Postby SHREWD » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:54 am

[ POLL ]

After Miss Earth-India 2016's devastating finale last October 3rd, the country's representative for Miss Earth 2016 is still yet to be determined.

Sadly, the franchise of Miss Earth in India failed again for the 2nd time after its separation from Femina Miss India.

Now, who do you think should be the franchise holder of Miss Earth in India?

Your honest feedback and comments are highly encouraged.

Please vote now! :=p

SHREWD
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: N/A
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Events

Re: *POLL: WHO SHOULD HANDLE THE MISS EARTH-INDIA FRANCHISE?

Postby Busyboy » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:06 am

Give it back to Femina... at least for 3 years (is what I want to say)

But after thinking it over, I think it's better to give Prospurs/Growbitz a chance to redeem itself PROVIDED they are able to settle first the brand name issue.
Last edited by Busyboy on Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby hauteegirl » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:08 am

I honestly couldn't care less whether they get represented in Miss Earth or not. I still remember how bitter they were when their girls couldn't live up to their own hype. They were so arrogant and condescending enough to verbalized how they wish no Indians will participate in Miss Earth. Well, guess what? most of us are too. The less pageant you joined the less opportunity for winning another Big 5 pageants or Big 5. So what now? 8-}
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby FunX3 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:25 am

Option 3: goes to monish :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

Image. . . Image
Image. . . Image
FunX3
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Fun Fun Fun
Date of Birth: 12 Jun 2014
Profession: Alter... Alter.. Alternative Rocks! .V..
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: mag explore!
Message: forever Intermediate na lang ba ako? hello admin, mods? =)

Postby Handsama » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:26 am

I'd like Pradeep to be given another chance to redeem his org's reputation. If no legal issues came forth, I believe that we would have witnessed a pageant worthy of our expectations.

If not him, then I'd rather see Carousel award the franchise to Senorita India assuming Aaital shows interest or even award it back to Glamanand now that Nikhil has had plenty of time to prepare.

Dear God, please stay away from Femina whose supporters are some of Miss Earth's most notorious bashers. Just the thought of dealing with those poeple again...ugh!
Handsama

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:50 am

Give it to former Miss Earth India's like Nicole Faria or Amruta Patki!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
N E W S Stream
Updates

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To read more: Hold ctrl key then click photo to open link to new tab
The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:25 am

Handsama wrote:I'd like Pradeep to be given another chance to redeem his org's reputation. If no legal issues came forth, I believe that we would have witnessed a pageant worthy of our expectations.

If not him, then I'd rather see Carousel award the franchise to Senorita India assuming Aaital shows interest or even award it back to Glamanand now that Nikhil has had plenty of time to prepare.

Dear God, please stay away from Femina whose supporters are some of Miss Earth's most notorious bashers. Just the thought of dealing with those poeple again...ugh!

ANYBODY AND I AGREE STAY AWAY FROM FEMINA. JUST PATIENTLY AND SLOWLY PROMOTE MISS EARTH BRAND IN INDIA. IT IS MUCH BETTER THAN HAVING FEMINA HANDLE MISS EARTH.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:33 am

I hope the sabotage issue will resolve first before awarding the franchise to the rightful owners.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby FragranceExotica » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:31 am

what amuses me is that none of the indians are responding to anything ME related. @-) @-) @-)
FragranceExotica
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Pageantry

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:06 am

FragranceExotica wrote:what amuses me is that none of the indians are responding to anything ME related. @-) @-) @-)

THEY ARE THERE IN MISS EARTH INDIA THREAD.
manoypoe

Postby scoolstuff123 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:34 pm

The poll results says it ALL !!!

The big daddy of the Indian Pageantry is Times Group.. Love it or hate it..

Let me take you guys back in 2010 when Times dropped MISS UNIVERSE.. The franchise in India was literally ruined even it was under our first Miss Universe.. MUO had to re-negotiate with Times to take it back..

Carousel can try for many other options but it won't have any support from the masses which Femina has.. All other pageants in India apart from Femina is a downgrade for the industry here and they never attract sponsors, media and above all, the hype !!

Any ways, I think there is no point discussing it as Femina is not going to take back Miss Earth and Miss International franchises.. Carousel should either give Pradeep and his team a second chance or can approach Atharva Group's Indian Princess Pageant or Sandeep Kumar's Elite Miss India..

But if you ask me, I will whisper Femina !! #:-S
scoolstuff123

Date of Birth: 07 Oct 1990
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing

Postby FragranceExotica » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:56 pm

I still cant figure out why femina had been cold towards miss earth. @-) @-) miss earth gave them regular placements, air crowns back to back which other countries only dream, then the biggest crown just back in 2010. why they didnt capitalize it. Is it because miss earth is not so popular in india? even then they could have made it popular. i recently checked out the youtube to see the welcoming stuffs they did. nicole was given a good welcome, so many TV interviews. but what really happened later? where it all went wrong. I am relatively new to misso, but being a miss earth supporter, i do notice a scarcity of indian forumers in threads related to miss earth.

anyways, I recently came to know that there is no france, el salvador, congo dr, egypt, fiji,germany, honduras, ireland, trinidad and tobago and puerto rico this year
FragranceExotica

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Pageantry

Postby scoolstuff123 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:18 pm

FragranceExotica wrote:I still cant figure out why femina had been cold towards miss earth. @-) @-) miss earth gave them regular placements, air crowns back to back which other countries only dream, then the biggest crown just back in 2010. why they didnt capitalize it. Is it because miss earth is not so popular in india? even then they could have made it popular. i recently checked out the youtube to see the welcoming stuffs they did. nicole was given a good welcome, so many TV interviews. but what really happened later? where it all went wrong. I am relatively new to misso, but being a miss earth supporter, i do notice a scarcity of indian forumers in threads related to miss earth.

anyways, I recently came to know that there is no france, el salvador, congo dr, egypt, fiji,germany, honduras, ireland, trinidad and tobago and puerto rico this year

Indian fans were die hard supporters of Miss Earth till 2011 but it all changed when Hasleen failed to place.. We had high hopes that she will enter Top 4 if not the crown.. Then came 2012 when we sent Prachi who worked closely with Government of India's solar power project in villages which could at least earn her a placement in Top 16 only to be dis-regarded at Miss Earth.. This time Times group was deeply disappointed but considering their relations with Carousel they sent Shobhita, the front runner of Femina Miss India 2013 to Miss Earth and we believed that she will clinch our second title.. None of the Earthlings placed her out of their top 16 in their predictions but the ultimate shock awaited us and she clapped as well.. This time most of the Indian fans turned into Miss Earth haters.. We flooded the Femina's page with requests of dropping the franchise and this time again Femina turned deaf to those requests but now shifted Miss Earth from Femina Miss India to the newly formed Miss Diva Universe and picked one of the sexiest diva, Alankrita to represent India in 2014 and she made the record of being the first Indian to garner most medals in the prelims, be it swimsuit, EG, Nat Cos only to clap later at the finale and this marked the end of Times-Carousel ties..

Last year, Aaital represented us and not one Indian fan cared about her participation since she was a Femina reject and a result of Nikhil's mess and we mostly knew that she would clap

Again, we don't know the other side of the story on why they failed
scoolstuff123

Postby Handsama » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:42 pm

scoolstuff123 wrote:
FragranceExotica wrote:I still cant figure out why femina had been cold towards miss earth. @-) @-) miss earth gave them regular placements, air crowns back to back which other countries only dream, then the biggest crown just back in 2010. why they didnt capitalize it. Is it because miss earth is not so popular in india? even then they could have made it popular. i recently checked out the youtube to see the welcoming stuffs they did. nicole was given a good welcome, so many TV interviews. but what really happened later? where it all went wrong. I am relatively new to misso, but being a miss earth supporter, i do notice a scarcity of indian forumers in threads related to miss earth.

Indian fans were die hard supporters of Miss Earth till 2011 but it all changed when Hasleen failed to place.. We had high hopes that she will enter Top 4 if not the crown.. Then came 2012 when we sent Prachi who worked closely with Government of India's solar power project in villages which could at least earn her a placement in Top 16 only to be dis-regarded at Miss Earth.. This time Times group was deeply disappointed but considering their relations with Carousel they sent Shobhita, the front runner of Femina Miss India 2013 to Miss Earth and we believed that she will clinch our second title.. None of the Earthlings placed her out of their top 16 in their predictions but the ultimate shock awaited us and she clapped as well.. This time most of the Indian fans turned into Miss Earth haters.. We flooded the Femina's page with requests of dropping the franchise and this time again Femina turned deaf to those requests but now shifted Miss Earth from Femina Miss India to the newly formed Miss Diva Universe and picked one of the sexiest diva, Alankrita to represent India in 2014 and she made the record of being the first Indian to garner most medals in the prelims, be it swimsuit, EG, Nat Cos only to clap later at the finale and this marked the end of Times-Carousel ties..

Last year, Aaital represented us and not one Indian fan cared about her participation since she was a Femina reject and a result of Nikhil's mess and we mostly knew that she would clap

I have a great deal of respect for you, scool. You and I look at a glass half full rather than half empty. You possess a real fighting spirit. But I can't say the same thing for some of your compatriots because they refuse to acknowledge that Miss Earth is a fair pageant. Everytime India fails to place, they curse the pageant to high heavens. I don't understand where the sense of entitlement comes from. Is it because of India's frequent placements in MW that fans expect India to accomplish the same thing in the other major pageants. When will people realize that each pageant has its own set of criteria and expectations.

Ramon Manzon said recently that the competition just gets tougher every year and we're all witness to it. As I've said before, I think India's failure to place lately has less to do with the quality of delegates sent but with the tougher competition from the rest of the Asian contingent. Take this year for instance. There are high expectations for Rashi as she comes quite prepared. But she will be facing some tough competition from the likes of Australia, Guam, Vietnam, Myanmar, Thailand, Korea, Philippines, China, and Japan. I'm sure there are others I've forgotten. These women come extremely prepared. Meanwhile, only 4-5 will likely make it. So even someone of Rashi's caliber could still fail to place. It's Miss Earth...so expect the unexpected.
Handsama

Postby scoolstuff123 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:37 am

Handsama wrote:
scoolstuff123 wrote:

I have a great deal of respect for you, scool. You and I look at a glass half full rather than half empty. You possess a real fighting spirit. But I can't say the same thing for some of your compatriots because they refuse to acknowledge that Miss Earth is a fair pageant. Everytime India fails to place, they curse the pageant to high heavens. I don't understand where the sense of entitlement comes from. Is it because of India's frequent placements in MW that fans expect India to accomplish the same thing in the other major pageants. When will people realize that each pageant has its own set of criteria and expectations.

Ramon Manzon said recently that the competition just gets tougher every year and we're all witness to it. As I've said before, I think India's failure to place lately has less to do with the quality of delegates sent but with the tougher competition from the rest of the Asian contingent. Take this year for instance. There are high expectations for Rashi as she comes quite prepared. But she will be facing some tough competition from the likes of Australia, Guam, Vietnam, Myanmar, Thailand, Korea, Philippines, China, and Japan. I'm sure there are others I've forgotten. These women come extremely prepared. Meanwhile, only 4-5 will likely make it. So even someone of Rashi's caliber could still fail to place. It's Miss Earth...so expect the unexpected.

I totally agree Handsama.. I want Miss Earth to regain its lost reputation in India and I was so sure with Pradeep this time but it was turned in a mess again.. Thankfully Rashi won who has a huge fan base and support.. I hope the future is bright for India at Miss Earth [-O<
scoolstuff123

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:59 am

Let's not forget Urvashi - the 2-time international minor pageant winner. she was very bitter of being unplaced in Miss Universe 2015. Its like they think being an international winner guaranteed them placements. Indians think they're that good that they deserve special treatments and placements. Since the beginning of beauty pageants era, the Philippines in 1979 has acquired 2 Miss Universe and 3 Miss International. It took decades for the country to win their 4th Miss International crown in 2005 but that didn't stop the country sending delegates year after year til the country etched historical victories of winning 3 Big5 pageants in 1 year alone and making the 1st country and the fastest country to win all Big 5 crowns. And to add, a total of 11 big pageant wins in only 5 consecutive years. That's a feat that even Venezuela the powerhouse can't beat.
hauteegirl

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:20 am

Just an hour ago, Philippines won Miss Diamond of the World 2016 in Algeria. :D/
hauteegirl

Postby ajsy0203 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:36 am

hauteegirl wrote:Let's not forget Urvashi - the 2-time international minor pageant winner. she was very bitter of being unplaced in Miss Universe 2015. Its like they think being an international winner guaranteed them placements. Indians think they're that good that they deserve special treatments and placements. Since the beginning of beauty pageants era, the Philippines in 1979 has acquired 2 Miss Universe and 3 Miss International. It took decades for the country to win their 4th Miss International crown in 2005 but that didn't stop the country sending delegates year after year til the country etched historical victories of winning 3 Big5 pageants in 1 year alone and making the 1st country and the fastest country to win all Big 5 crowns. And to add, a total of 11 big pageant wins in only 5 consecutive years. That's a feat that even Venezuela the powerhouse can't beat.

Since 2010 we got 25/30 placements in the Big 5 pageants (21/24 in the Big 5 pageants). It means preparation was the key, agree?
ajsy0203

Postby UniversoMundoTierra » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:11 am

...and when will Rashi arrives in the Philiipines?
Universe and World

Earth-International

Supranational-Grand-Intercontinental-United Continents
UniversoMundoTierra

Real Life Name/Nick: poi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: travel consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: doing extreme sports, cooking, travel

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:53 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:Let's not forget Urvashi - the 2-time international minor pageant winner. she was very bitter of being unplaced in Miss Universe 2015. Its like they think being an international winner guaranteed them placements. Indians think they're that good that they deserve special treatments and placements. Since the beginning of beauty pageants era, the Philippines in 1979 has acquired 2 Miss Universe and 3 Miss International. It took decades for the country to win their 4th Miss International crown in 2005 but that didn't stop the country sending delegates year after year til the country etched historical victories of winning 3 Big5 pageants in 1 year alone and making the 1st country and the fastest country to win all Big 5 crowns. And to add, a total of 11 big pageant wins in only 5 consecutive years. That's a feat that even Venezuela the powerhouse can't beat.

Since 2010 we got 25/30 placements in the Big 5 pageants (21/24 in the Big 5 pageants). It means preparation was the key, agree?

Preparation and Determination.
hauteegirl

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:09 pm

Since we saw India's victory at Miss Supranational 2016 and the result of this poll, do you think it is time to give the franchise back to Femina Miss India but at the expense of another round of bashings by some netizens/forumers?
ajsy0203

Postby Handsama » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:19 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:Since we saw India's victory at Miss Supranational 2016 and the result of this poll, do you think it is time to give the franchise back to Femina Miss India but at the expense of another round of bashings by some netizens/forumers?

I'd rather not. I'm still hoping to witness a successful national pageant dedicated to Miss Earth. We almost had it this year :%(( . The fate of the Miss Earth pageant in India is one I'm eagerly awaiting for in 2017.

And I don't see how winning MS will improve India's chances at Miss Earth. We all know that Miss Earth has a different set of criteria that makes it one of the most challenging pageants to win.
Handsama

Postby ricpinc88 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:05 pm

Anybody can take up or throw away the franchise as no one in india gives a damn about Miss Earth. Femina is happy with what it has now.
Femina has its own priorities, we love pageants that pamper us, gives us the limelight, and makes our effort fruitful. Indians do have our priorities when it comes to beauty pageant. Its Miss World. Win or clap, we are happy with it. then Miss Universe, and now Miss Supranational 8-> 8-> About 2500K + likes on Miss Supra just a day after the crowning of Srinidhi. Miss Earth is no longer under our radar, infact we are crying to stop sending girls to ME. let those who are dedicated towards win that pageant. We simply dont care. :)>- :)>-
ricpinc88

Real Life Name/Nick: Pinchu
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1988
Hobbies/Interests: READING, GARDENING

Postby Handsama » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:13 pm

ricpinc88 wrote:Anybody can take up or throw away the franchise as no one in india gives a damn about Miss Earth. Femina is happy with what it has now.
Femina has its own priorities, we love pageants that pamper us, gives us the limelight, and makes our effort fruitful. Indians do have our priorities when it comes to beauty pageant. Its Miss World. Win or clap, we are happy with it. then Miss Universe, and now Miss Supranational 8-> 8-> About 2500K + likes on Miss Supra just a day after the crowning of Srinidhi. Miss Earth is no longer under our radar, infact we are crying to stop sending girls to ME. let those who are dedicated towards win that pageant. We simply dont care. :)>- :)>-

This is Exhibit A for why Miss Earth ought to stay as far away from Femina and its supporters. Need I say more? :%))
Handsama

Postby fermnedoza » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:54 pm

ricpinc88 wrote:Anybody can take up or throw away the franchise as no one in india gives a damn about Miss Earth. Femina is happy with what it has now.

And Carousel itself IS NOT interested in offering the franchise back to Femina! And how shameless you are for actually pointing out what we know all along, that most of the Indians are bitter and sore losers. "WE LOVE PAGEANTS THAT PAMPER US, GIVE US THE LIMELIGHT, AND MAKES OUR EFFORT FRUITFUL" what an egoistical claim for entitlement. Sadly, pageants do not revolve and evolve around India and you just can't hold Miss Earth and Miss International hostages to your whims. Prove your worth and maybe then you can win again.
fermnedoza
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby ricpinc88 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:41 pm

fermnedoza wrote:

And Carousel itself IS NOT interested in offering the franchise back to Femina! And how shameless you are for actually pointing out what we know all along, that most of the Indians are bitter and sore losers. "WE LOVE PAGEANTS THAT PAMPER US, GIVE US THE LIMELIGHT, AND MAKES OUR EFFORT FRUITFUL" what an egoistical claim for entitlement. Sadly, pageants do not revolve and evolve around India and you just can't hold Miss Earth and Miss International hostages to your whims. [size=150]Prove your worth and maybe then you can win again. [/size]

We proved in the past we are capable of winning miss earth. but we no longer feel interested in supporting or even participating in miss earth. Infact, we always do say "stop sending girls to that pageant". We simply dont care about it. But unfortunately some irrelevant things do take it up and flop magnificiently. next year also, there will be some more irrelevant things to take it up. what can we do? =O/ =O/ =O/

and miss international has never ever been a priority to India. Never will be, I feel. Boring show, zero popularity, idle reign nothing interesting about it. who wants to work hard for such an unworthy crown.?
I feel amused and annoyed at the same time, no one in india wants to start a thread for miss earth, why you people are interested in it.
I hope my last message on this thread :)>- :)>-
ricpinc88

Real Life Name/Nick: Pinchu
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1988
Hobbies/Interests: READING, GARDENING

Postby Handsama » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:16 pm

ricpinc88 wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:
ricpinc88 wrote:

And Carousel itself IS NOT interested in offering the franchise back to Femina! And how shameless you are for actually pointing out what we know all along, that most of the Indians are bitter and sore losers. "WE LOVE PAGEANTS THAT PAMPER US, GIVE US THE LIMELIGHT, AND MAKES OUR EFFORT FRUITFUL" what an egoistical claim for entitlement. Sadly, pageants do not revolve and evolve around India and you just can't hold Miss Earth and Miss International hostages to your whims. [size=150]Prove your worth and maybe then you can win again. [/size]

I feel amused and annoyed at the same time, no one in india wants to start a thread for miss earth, why you people are interested in it.

You still don't get it do you? The Earthlings are equal opportunity fans :-D, meaning...we support every Earth warrior out there regardless of where she is from and who our favorites are. As long as there exists a Miss Earth India or something similar, the Earthlings will continue to create related threads because we care even if you don't. We've evolved beyond the pettiness of other pageant fans. :-j.
Handsama

Postby fermnedoza » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:40 am

Handsama wrote:
ricpinc88 wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:
ricpinc88 wrote:

You still don't get it do you? The Earthlings are equal opportunity fans :-D, meaning...we support every Earth warrior out there regardless of where she is from and who our favorites are. As long as there exists a Miss Earth India or something similar, the Earthlings will continue to create related threads because we care even if you don't. We've evolved beyond the pettiness of other pageant fans. :-j.

And the idiot was contradicting himself actually. Claiming that no one cares about Miss Earth in India while he's affected so much as to enter the discussion on this thread. He ought to just hold his peace if he can't accept the bitter reality that at present Femina is good only at winning new pageants that needs what the Filipinos are reluctant and unwilling to give but the Indians are so desperate to impart- RECOGNITION and IMPORTANCE!!! - as long as the pageants "PAMPER US, GIVE US THE LIMELIGHT, AND MAKES OUR EFFORT FRUITFUL" then that pageants are worth loving and should be considered BIG, GRAND, etc. but the moment their delegate clapped ____ you can fill in the blank. It seemed Aersop has the Indians for inspiration when he gave the world the idiomatic expression "sour grapes."
fermnedoza

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby manoypoe » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:23 pm

:-j :-j :D/ :-j :-j
manoypoe

Return to Miss Earth