MISS INTERNATIONAL 2015 OFFICIAL COVERAGE THREAD

Re: MISS INTERNATIONAL 2015 OFFICIAL COVERAGE THREAD

Postby Jedi » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:47 am

Nice. =D> :=p =D> :=p =D>

Jedi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jedi
Date of Birth: 02 Jun 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Working student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: ~~~~~
Message: Beauty outside is GOOD, beauty inside is BETTER... but to have them both is for the BEST...

Postby Verpat » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:55 am

Good riddance then because I don't have time arguing with a pea-sized brain who insist his/their wrong ways in an organization, in this case beauty pageants. So don't you ever tell me that my knowledge in BP is zero. Yes you have but of MVO with beauties who underwent in cosmetic surgery, so fake just like you =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

You felt guilty when I said that "this a forum not a TOTALITARIAN country....". I didn't mention any country here and there you are reacting as if I'm referring to your country.

1997, 2000, 2003, 2006 (people were wonderin' why V always win MI crown every 3 years then 2010 and 2015 (to make it less obvious the next follow up win was 4 years later then 5 years after). As 1 member here said "We don't have solid proof but it is so obvious.

Listen, I'm not stupid and gullible like you if your superior tells you to do something or make you believe that's wrong but turned into right.

tonys12345 wrote:awww this guy is mad! you can tell by reading the hate in his posts! relaja la pelvis :-j

Verpat wrote:
BTW, this a forum not a TOTALITARIAN country wherein the freedom of speech is being suppressed. We can post anything here that we want as long as not too derogatory and all I post in here are just based on observation and the news that I heard and read although sometimes provocative.

haha classic! You don't have a solid argument so you have to bring something outside to TRYING to put me and my people down! But WRONG!! You don't succeed! YES! At this moment we have a totalitarian government which is soooo DIFFERENT to say "totalitarian country" but knowing the kind of posts you're been doing I don't expect you understand that!

Verpat wrote:
So, who cares about the hard core training. Were talking about BEAUTY pageant that requires intelligence not how much many spend for the training.

haha I rest my case with your argument... You dont know a sh*t about pageants! Bye!

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil!
Verpat
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Technical Writer
Hobbies/Interests: Web Browsing, Forums

Postby betien1907 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:13 am

lovey girl
[Url=http://www.giaonhan247.com/dich-vu/dich-vu-van-chuyen-ship-gui-hang-tu-nhat-ban-ve-viet-nam/]Ship hàng Nhật[/url]
betien1907
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Trúc Tiên
Date of Birth: 19 Jul 1991
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: SEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: xem phim TVB,

Postby tashnor » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:38 am

greenforest wrote:Image

Vietnam looks so pretty. I like how Miss International gives importance to the runners up.
JLO Booed!
JLO Booed! Image BOO!!!!
tashnor
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Tashnor
Date of Birth: 17 Mar 1994
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Istudent
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: -------

Postby Iknowbeauty » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:02 pm

tashnor wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
tashnor wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
tashnor wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
Verpat wrote:

MariaAndreina wrote: =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#666666]

It would have more impressive if those top 5 you mentioned had actually won in their respective years. It would have shown for the diversity of this pageant because of the racist allegations directed to it.Nobody remembers the top 5 everyone will remember the winner and I judge a pageant by its winners ultimately. Lets talk about its winners. From 1997 to 2015 so a span of 18 years 13 of its winners have been from the same region. It looks like Miss International has found a profitable market and wants to stick with it.

For a pageant that has very low fees, why is the number of entrants the lowest of all the Big 5 pageants? They would be lucky if they met 70 like they did this year. :-j

I don't need to show gratitude, Miss International's favorite countries should and I'm sure they do. I still stand by what I said about its legitimacy. No clear advocacy, according to wikipedia the winners are supposed to be "Ambassadors of Peace and Beauty" which is cheesy and demonstrate tenderness, benevolence, friendship, beauty, intelligence, ability to take action, and, most importantly, a great international sensibility which is not really anything that differentiates this pageant from any other pageant out there. All pageants want benevolence, beauty, intelligence in their winners. The ultimate goal of the Miss International beauty pageant is to promote world peace, goodwill, and understanding. So how exactly are they doing that when the winner doesn't even have a proper reign or even a reign at all? What do they winners do, just sit on their a## until their reign ends? Everything about this pageant is outdated, the fake "advocacy," the crown, and the entire format of the pageant.

You bitter bitch. Lebanon won the pageant in 2002 and most of those countries that I mentioned placed in the top 3. Korea twice did and Korea is overlooked in Miss Universe no matter how good their contestants are. And again, I said that you can check the top 15 results in those respective years.

How many countries have won in Miss Universe without the pattern being Venezuela-Puerto Rico-USA and well-known countries from Latin America? How many Asians place apart from those with ratings and sponsors?

Maybe MI doesn't receive much entrants because it is a boring pageant which does not seek to use their winners to further their own establishments as Miss Universe did. Do you really think Miss Universe is all about charity and not profit? Besides many national pageants use the platform to further their own projects except if it's countries like India, Philippines and Puerto Rico who are fervent about international achievements no matter what the field or interest, be it sports or beauty pageants. Especially in India, where even a person clueless in beauty pageants would get excited to see India make the cut.

So not much scope for countries without pageant buffs right, Miss International I mean. But India will continue to send reps and vent their frustrations when they fail to win the crown.

Oh so they crowned one random country in 2002 therefore Miss International is so fair infact its the fairest of all pageants. 8-} :%)) What about the fact that from `1997 to 2015 a span of 18 years 13 winners have been from Latin America. I hope you know that even Miss Universe crowned Lebanon once in 1971. And how is Korea ignored in Miss Universe South Korean Honey Lee placed 3rd runner up in Miss Universe 2007. And again I don't care about the top 15 or top 5 of Miss International I only care about its winners just like I only care about the winners of Miss Universe & MW & I just don't see any diversity in MI winners.

Thank you for admitting Miss International is boring. Never said Miss Universe is all about charity and profit that's more Miss World. That's why many people find Miss Universe more exciting. BUT Miss Universe has a very clear advocacy & its not outdated. HIV/Aids is very relevant in these times. They don't have a fake cheesy advocacy talking about we are promoting peace, benevolence, and tenderness. :%)) What is this 1935?
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Iknowbeauty » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:11 pm

tashnor wrote:Miss International is respected because it's evident that countries who face total ignorance in other big pageants have a chance in Miss International. There is some amount of fairness conducted in this pageant.

South Korea was 3rd runner up in Miss Universe 2007. Lebanon won Miss Universe 1971. And don't even get me started about the Miss World winners the MOST diverse list of winners of all the Big 5 pageants and that's a fact. 2014-South Africa, 2013-Philippines, 2012-China, 2011-Venezuela, 2010-USA, 2009-Gibraltar, 2008-Russia, 2007-China, 2006-Czech Republic, 2005-Iceland. In a span of 10 years they have crowned everyone Asians, Latin America, U.S, Europeans, and an African. Now I don't see how Miss International is better than these pageants when it comes to giving chances to countries with weak sash in pageants. 8-}

Let's just agree to disagree.
Iknowbeauty

Postby tashnor » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:34 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
tashnor wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
tashnor wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
tashnor wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
Verpat wrote:

It would have more impressive if those top 5 you mentioned had actually won in their respective years. It would have shown for the diversity of this pageant because of the racist allegations directed to it.Nobody remembers the top 5 everyone will remember the winner and I judge a pageant by its winners ultimately. Lets talk about its winners. From 1997 to 2015 so a span of 18 years 13 of its winners have been from the same region. It looks like Miss International has found a profitable market and wants to stick with it.

For a pageant that has very low fees, why is the number of entrants the lowest of all the Big 5 pageants? They would be lucky if they met 70 like they did this year. :-j

I don't need to show gratitude, Miss International's favorite countries should and I'm sure they do. I still stand by what I said about its legitimacy. No clear advocacy, according to wikipedia the winners are supposed to be "Ambassadors of Peace and Beauty" which is cheesy and demonstrate tenderness, benevolence, friendship, beauty, intelligence, ability to take action, and, most importantly, a great international sensibility which is not really anything that differentiates this pageant from any other pageant out there. All pageants want benevolence, beauty, intelligence in their winners. The ultimate goal of the Miss International beauty pageant is to promote world peace, goodwill, and understanding. So how exactly are they doing that when the winner doesn't even have a proper reign or even a reign at all? What do they winners do, just sit on their a## until their reign ends? Everything about this pageant is outdated, the fake "advocacy," the crown, and the entire format of the pageant.

You bitter bitch. Lebanon won the pageant in 2002 and most of those countries that I mentioned placed in the top 3. Korea twice did and Korea is overlooked in Miss Universe no matter how good their contestants are. And again, I said that you can check the top 15 results in those respective years.

How many countries have won in Miss Universe without the pattern being Venezuela-Puerto Rico-USA and well-known countries from Latin America? How many Asians place apart from those with ratings and sponsors?

Maybe MI doesn't receive much entrants because it is a boring pageant which does not seek to use their winners to further their own establishments as Miss Universe did. Do you really think Miss Universe is all about charity and not profit? Besides many national pageants use the platform to further their own projects except if it's countries like India, Philippines and Puerto Rico who are fervent about international achievements no matter what the field or interest, be it sports or beauty pageants. Especially in India, where even a person clueless in beauty pageants would get excited to see India make the cut.

So not much scope for countries without pageant buffs right, Miss International I mean. But India will continue to send reps and vent their frustrations when they fail to win the crown.

Oh so they crowned one random country in 2002 therefore Miss International is so fair infact its the fairest of all pageants. 8-} :%)) What about the fact that from `1997 to 2015 a span of 18 years 13 winners have been from Latin America. I hope you know that even Miss Universe crowned Lebanon once in 1971. And how is Korea ignored in Miss Universe South Korean Honey Lee placed 3rd runner up in Miss Universe 2007. And again I don't care about the top 15 or top 5 of Miss International I only care about its winners just like I only care about the winners of Miss Universe & MW & I just don't see any diversity in MI winners.

Thank you for admitting Miss International is boring. Never said Miss Universe is all about charity and profit that's more Miss World. That's why many people find Miss Universe more exciting. BUT Miss Universe has a very clear advocacy & its not outdated. HIV/Aids is very relevant in these times. They don't have a fake cheesy advocacy talking about we are promoting peace, benevolence, and tenderness. :%)) What is this 1935?

Ya, ya. You don't care but you have the patience to pop your head into Miss International's thread. You've gone too far ahead with your opinions and I think you'll be too embarrassed to accept Miss International if India happens to win anytime soon.

Korea. Honey Lee. Yeah and do you know that she was the only one to place since 1988? Korea is virtually ignored. And again check the top 5 and top 15 results. Everyone knows Miss Universe and Miss World does not pick the most deserving winners but their (especially Miss Universe) top 15 are so predictable and hardly countries without backing make it.

You are just bitter. And I will generalize Indians because you are giving a perfect example of it. Maybe not everyone but definitely the most including you. Just admit. You hate losing. No matter where India pops its head into a hole, you've got to win it or get recognized no matter how hideous you are.
JLO Booed!
JLO Booed! Image BOO!!!!
tashnor

Postby Iknowbeauty » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:57 am

tashnor wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
tashnor wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
tashnor wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
tashnor wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
Verpat wrote:

Ya, ya. You don't care but you have the patience to pop your head into Miss International's thread. You've gone too far ahead with your opinions and I think you'll be too embarrassed to accept Miss International if India happens to win anytime soon.

Korea. Honey Lee. Yeah and do you know that she was the only one to place since 1988? Korea is virtually ignored. And again check the top 5 and top 15 results. Everyone knows Miss Universe and Miss World does not pick the most deserving winners but their (especially Miss Universe) top 15 are so predictable and hardly countries without backing make it.

You are just bitter. And I will generalize Indians because you are giving a perfect example of it. Maybe not everyone but definitely the most including you. Just admit. You hate losing. No matter where India pops its head into a hole, you've got to win it or get recognized no matter how hideous you are.

=;)) =;)) =;)) You are so wrong about the last thing you said. Maybe some Indians feel that way, I know many Pinoys sure do, but I definitely do NOT need to win every time. I am all about fairness in pageants I have been vocal about it so many times too. Shilpa didn't deserve to place in Miss Universe 2012. And although Manasi was acceptable there were far better delegates than her. Now how many Pinoys will say the same about MJ Lastimosa or Ara Arida. They won't even admit what everyone knows about their top 5 placements in Miss Universe. 8-}
And Jhataleka Malhotra didn't deserve to win Miss International that gown was hideous, and it makes perfect sense for Miss International to leave her without a placement. The last rep I really liked of ours was Rochelle Rao I thought she could have had a higher placement, but I guess Miss International had their reasons to leave her just at top 15.
The top 15 and especially top 5 of Miss Universe may be predictable, but Miss World is definitely not predictable. Just look at the diversity of its winners and the top 5 of Miss World in recent years.

Anyway, like I said let's agree to disagree. :=p
Iknowbeauty

Postby Elpee » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:23 am

Ho pensato che è la vincitrice di Signorina Regina Internazionale o Miss International Queen.
Last edited by Elpee on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elpee

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Waiter
Hobbies/Interests: Television

Postby tashnor » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:01 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:

=;)) =;)) =;)) You are so wrong about the last thing you said. Maybe some Indians feel that way, I know many Pinoys sure do, but I definitely do NOT need to win every time. I am all about fairness in pageants I have been vocal about it so many times too. Shilpa didn't deserve to place in Miss Universe 2012. And although Manasi was acceptable there were far better delegates than her. Now how many Pinoys will say the same about MJ Lastimosa or Ara Arida. They won't even admit what everyone knows about their top 5 placements in Miss Universe. 8-}
And Jhataleka Malhotra didn't deserve to win Miss International that gown was hideous, and it makes perfect sense for Miss International to leave her without a placement. The last rep I really liked of ours was Rochelle Rao I thought she could have had a higher placement, but I guess Miss International had their reasons to leave her just at top 15.
The top 15 and especially top 5 of Miss Universe may be predictable, but Miss World is definitely not predictable. Just look at the diversity of its winners and the top 5 of Miss World in recent years.

:=p Agree to Disagree. Well about the last thing. Don't you think Indians with no interest in beauty pageants caring about India's performance in beauty pageants show that they care a bit too much? Check the media. During the Olympics nation march, after India's turn, the broadcasters repeatedly played India's march and as a result, the following countries were deprived of their moment of glory. But this was in national Indian TV so thankfully in other countries, they were spared from that and enjoyed their screen time.

A nation cribbing about lack of Indian representation in Hollywood and Academy Awards. In Olympics and in no matter what!
JLO Booed!
JLO Booed! Image BOO!!!!
tashnor

Postby greenforest » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:48 am

greenforest

Date of Birth: 03 May 1986
Profession: self management
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Postby greenforest » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:50 am

TOP 5 ON STAGE

greenforest

Postby greenforest » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:52 am

TOP 5 IN STADIUM

greenforest

Postby greenforest » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:54 am

greenforest

Postby greenforest » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:01 pm

IS IT USUAL IN MISS INTERNATIONAL WHEN THE RUNNER UPS HAS CHANCES TO JOIN IN MANY ACTIVITIES WITH THE WINNER OR JUST THIS YEAR..?

greenforest

Postby greenforest » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:03 pm

greenforest

Postby Elpee » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:23 pm

Ho pensato che è la vincitrice di Signorina Regina Internazionale o Miss International Queen. Questa donna si presenta come un transessuale. Che pietà!
Elpee

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Waiter
Hobbies/Interests: Television

Postby greenforest » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:57 pm

greenforest

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:06 pm

tashnor wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

:=p Agree to Disagree. Well about the last thing. Don't you think Indians with no interest in beauty pageants caring about India's performance in beauty pageants show that they care a bit too much? Check the media. During the Olympics nation march, after India's turn, the broadcasters repeatedly played India's march and as a result, the following countries were deprived of their moment of glory. But this was in national Indian TV so thankfully in other countries, they were spared from that and enjoyed their screen time.

A nation cribbing about lack of Indian representation in Hollywood and Academy Awards. In Olympics and in no matter what!

Other countries were deprived of their moment of glory on Indian t.v? =;)) =;)) I doubt they care. It's such a trivial thing. You are thinking too much into this. I don't understand how you are even relating this to pageantry. Sports are bigger than pageants in India especially cricket.On the whole, Indians do not care about pageantry. Indian members on misso are an exception and we are few in numbers. We don't crown our winners a year before the international competition, sometimes just 2-3 months before like Urvashi this year, we don't even have a proper press conference or interviews for our winners lol. That's how Indian media treats our pageant winners. But ofcourse if an Indian were to win an international pageant everything changes. They will be celebrated. They will get an easy, direct entry into Bollywood. So India only cares if the girl wins. It's not like some countries like the Philippines where Indians will remember every placement of their rep in every pageant they enter. Only if she wins, they will get attention. And to be fair India is not alone in this. Even in a non-pageant crazy country if your rep wins people will celebrate that & feel patriotic and proud. For instance South Africa is not a pageant crazed nation and Rolene still received a wonderful welcome from proud South Africans.
Iknowbeauty

Postby Mason » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:09 am

[youtube]4Nm9JKFzjA4[/youtube]
Two amazing ladies. Miss Vietnam as a MC and have a short interview with the winner because Vietnamese fans love Venezuela so much. it's lovely to see how good the relationships between the girls are. :-* :-* :-*
[youtube]-VxSXjVbYno[/youtube]
Support Ms Vietnam World 2015 Khue Tran <3
Mason

Real Life Name/Nick: Mason
Date of Birth: 18 Jul 1993
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Freelancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty contest <3
Message: When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True Story :)

Postby XAMURAI » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:44 am

Mason wrote:[youtube]4Nm9JKFzjA4[/youtube]
Two amazing ladies. Miss Vietnam as a MC and have a short interview with the winner because Vietnamese fans love Venezuela so much. it's lovely to see how good the relationships between the girls are. :-* :-* :-*

8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Previous

Return to Miss International