THE DUCHESS MISS INTERNATIONAL FINAL LIST

THE DUCHESS MISS INTERNATIONAL FINAL LIST

Postby The Duchess » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:28 am

MISS INTERNATIONAL 2019
FINAL PREDICTION

Well hello everybody! The Duchess is here to sit down and talk to you a little bit about Miss International 2019 which I am actually excited about. This is the third year I am following Miss International and I feel like every year I am learning and understanding a little bit more of the pageant. I am not going to pretend that I am perfect on this pageant or understand it a 100%, because my lists would let you know that not true hahaha. But I am willing to learn and I think in a couple years I will be able to have much better results, because I do actually like this pageant a lot. And I have improved okay? I went from 6/15 with my winner clapping to having 9/15 and my winner becoming 1st Runner Up. Baby Steps. I feel like this pageant is doing very well, they have had very good pageant activities and the girls seem to having fun. I have to say that I have to commend the MIO for their outstanding treatment of Ivana during her luggage situation, not everyone does that. And I want to publicly thank Miss El Salvador and Slovakia for giving Ivana dresses so she could go to activities and proving that you can still compete while helping each other.

So it was actually difficult for me to cut from the Top 20 to the Top 15 because I like a lot of the girls. I will go straight to the point and talk about my Top 8 who for me might have a chance at the crown and my own girl because I do have to commend her in some things. I am hoping that I can continue my streak of good results in my predictions given I predicted ME, My 1st RU because MGI (we are not speaking of that) and both my candidates have placed. I am hoping for a placement for Ivana too, even a conservative one because this season is going good for us still hahaha. By the way, I realized that the last two year the winner of the pageant has been of the Top 8 so we shall see if this year we’ll have a third occurrence of that.

MISS INTERNATIONAL 2019: Uganda (Evelyn Namatovu Karonde)

I predict we will finally have an African winner in Miss International and I couldn’t be more excited because this girl is FANTASTIC. She is beautiful and her skin is stunning, soft as marble, and she just has this very elegant aura that I feel Miss International will be responsive to. She performed very beautifully in the preliminary competition and has done very well in the day to day activities. I don’t know, to me she embodies what I feel the MI brand is; and I feel that she could be what the organization is looking for. I would suggest her to go with the loose semi wavy hair she sports sometimes with her crown and a beautiful dress that makes skin POP.

1ST RUNNER-UP: Philippines (Bea Patricia Magtanong)

This is second year in a row that I put Philippines in the Top 2 given Athisa was my winner last night and I thought she would win until the moment she was called second. This year I think Pat is very good and I understand why so many people wanted to win Miss Universe, she is a pretty good candidate. She has been extremely consistent and even before getting to Japan she has shown that she has what it takes to take the plush crown. The only reason I don’t put her in the first place is because unfortunately she is coming in to fill BIG shoes. To me I ended up so in love with Athisa that I don’t see anyone who can look better for that crown than her. But I think Pat could easily give Philippines their 8th crown and tie with Venezuela because I actually think their best chances to snatch a Big 5 crown (to continue the streak) is Pat. I want her in a mid-pink or pink-orange gown with either a mid-bun or a mid-ponytail, I actually don’t love the over ornamental bun she used in her official picture. She looks good in it but her best pictures are with the styles I mentioned because it brings out her features much better. So good luck Philippines.

2ND RUNNER-UP: Venezuela (Melissa Ester Jiménez Guevara)

I know I am one of the VERY EXTREMELY few people who see how beautiful this girl is but I do not care because I love Melissa so much haha. She was my candidate for Miss Universe but as soon as I remembered that Venezuela was the reigning queen, I instantly understood why she wasn’t sent to MI. They see what I and Alvin Sebatero see, they see the possibility for a back to back and they know it’s risky. But if I am going to make a risky prediction this season is that Venezuela could pull the first back to back in MI. I will love to see her with that beautiful long black hair and some beautiful head piece but hopefully a more delicate one. And I actually want her in a golden gown or a pearlish color gown that can complement her skin tone. I really don’t think she will clap, Indonesia even broke the streak last year, and I have a feeling she could get far. But hey, maybe The Duchess is wrong but man I do love this girl so much it would hurt me not to see her up there.

3RD RUNNER-UP: Indonesia (Jolene Marie Cholock-Rotinsulu)

Hm. I most admit I find myself conflicted about Indonesia because I remember being a big fan of her in the beginning when she was crowned. But I don’t know, I don’t love how she has been looking in candids lately and I truly don’t like her styling since she arrived. She has really fierce photographs with fantastic hair-makeup combos but for some reason she has decided to go with… kind of a boring look. I still think she will place tho because she has performed very well and I am still hoping that she will pull a 180 in terms of styling on final night. So I am hopeful but I don’t know, I was ready to crown this girl for months and now I’m like… meh. Hoping for her to get me excited on finals and perhaps a nice red gown, that color does wonders for her.

4TH RUNNER UP: Mexico (Andrea Isabel Sid Toscano Ramírez)

Can we appreciate how far Andrea Toscano has come in terms of styling, choices and maturity this last year? It’s almost crazy to think this is the girl who started the Latinageddon last year in Miss Universe, the one who talked so openly about how little she cared for Thai food and walked in the preliminary competition with… a um not so great gown. I have to say that when MXU announced her for Miss International I was so worried that the organization would remember her for her Miss U stint but I have to say she is the embodiment of second chances. She learned from her mistakes, didn’t repeat them and learnt from them at the same time that she improved on the things she needed to. And I think her participation has been so much better than her participation last year, she seems to just get it much better this time. I don’t necessarily think she should win BUT I do think her participation has been one of her best, and if she can get through the speech she could get a little crown. Some people are worried about the speech because Andrea… is not known for her English BUT I am hoping in this year she improved in that area too. But we shall see.

6TH PLACE: Canada (Megha Sandhu)

Now besides Venezuela, THIS is my sentimental favorite and I am STILL salty that she wasn’t sent to Miss Universe. What can I say? She is beautiful, she performs well on stage, she is an educated woman, she is beautiful, she has a great personality, she has good comm skills and she is beautiful. But I do admit that perhaps she faded a bit into the background lately, I still hold hope that she will be in that Top 5 and hopefully get that first Canadian crown. And I hope one day I see her in the Miss Universe stage because I think she could do wonders there, so I think it is safe to say that along with Melissa they are The Duchess’ personal choices.

7TH PLACE: Colombia (María Alejandra Vengoechea Cárcamo)

This is another girl who can get a mini crown because she is truly a beautiful girl specially with her hair up, where you can see those beautiful features. She is perfect choice for Miss International by her country and have had a pretty good 2 years in pageantry. I am hoping for her hair to be up for the pageant and honestly, I just really wish to see how she will perform. I do not think she will win though, nor do I think necessarily she should with women like Uganda and Philippines trying for the crown. I think a runner placement would be more than fine.

8TH PLACE: Costa Rica (Tamara Dal Maso)

Two words: Pleasant Surprise.

9TH PLACE: Puerto Rico (Ivana Carolina Irizarry Garcia)

I cannot believe I am writing these words but Ivana might actually place in this year’s Miss International and I don’t know how to reach to that. Let me say first and foremost, I do not think Ivana is neither in the right pageant nor is she my choice for the crown. To me she has an aura that its very Miss Gwand or Trump-Era Miss Universe and I actually mean this in a good way. But I do have to commend her in adapting herself pretty well to Miss International and performing veeeery well these past couple of weeks. She has been a TROOPER with her luggage being stuck on another hemisphere and not even having her national costume with her. I think everyone by now knows my feelings on Ivana but I do have to applaud her for shutting me up a little giving a pretty good performance. I wouldn’t take it as far as some of my compatriots on fb groups that are saying she could be a Top 5, specially with her comm skills, but I do think she should be Top 15. Now our mistake last year, the biggest, was giving our girl such a bad and disconnected styling; I do not understand why that was the choice. SO I am hoping she looks somewhere close to how she looked in MUPR 2019, to me that was her peak in pageantry.

10TH PLACE: Romania (Andreea Maria Coman)
11TH PLACE: Panama (Betzaida Elizabeth Rodríguez)
12TH PLACE: Hong Kong (Kaye Cheung)
13TH PLACE: UK (Harriotte Lane)
14TH PLACE: Japan (Tomomi Okada Sevaldsen)
15TH PLACE: India (Simrithi Haresh Bathija)

The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Re: THE DUCHESS MISS INTERNATIONAL FINAL LIST

Postby fantasybreak » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:57 am

Great set of frontrunners

[youtube]giC6zQ2hGlU[/youtube]

[youtube]OzV7MOEATdY[/youtube]
pls subscribe to my youtube channel: JEHtology
fantasybreak
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: psychologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Reading the Bible

Postby haroldgerm » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:24 am

MY FINAL PREDICTION:

Philippines Winner
Uganda 1st runner up
Venezuela 2nd runner up
Colombia 3rd runner up
Mexico 4th runner up

Finland top 10
Panama top 10
Puerto Rico top 10
Belarus top 10
Sri Lanka top 10
Praise the name of LORD JESUS!
haroldgerm
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: harold
Date of Birth: 31 Aug 1976
Profession: employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby 100Mile » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:02 am

PHILIPPINES

Why the Mahárlika (Philippines) is the Wealthiest Nation in the World Today

[youtube]GcMFE8lFGMQ[/youtube]

100Mile

Real Life Name/Nick: Josh
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 2017
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: MLM
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Cooking, Music, Gardening

Postby Stoichio » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:35 am

OMG!
Why are you copying my list Duchess? :-O :hx
Just kidding!

Well, I posted my list in the MI thread last night and I know you saw it ahihihi!

Kidding aside, I hope one of my Top 3 will eventually win!

We both had the same winner in Miss Earth 2019. But I scored higher than you coz I got USA in the Top 4 and I got 16/20 overall.
Let’s see if you beat me in this MI round! :"> :!!

Stoichio wrote:[size=150][color=#FF0080]
MY BETS & PREDICTION FOR MISS INTERNATIONAL 2019

UGANDA - If there is a year when Miss International has to crown an African girl, it has to be this year and the perfect choice is Uganda. She is stand-out beauty, statuesque, poise and elegant. An African beauty like her is rare to grace the MI stage. Her win will also boost Africa’s participation in the coming years.

COLOMBIA-Among the Latinas this year, her beauty is the closest that I see for the red Mikimoto crown. She needs to deliver an excellent speech to smoothly make her way to the top.

PHILIPPINES-She can go head-to-head with girls in Miss Universe, with her distinct Asian beauty and credentials. Not sure if there was a lawyer before who won MI, but Patch would be a rare find and will surely be a great spokesperson of the organization with her beauty and brains.

FINLAND-This country has a good track record in Miss International and this girl reaching this far. If not her, Europe might be bannered by Belarus or Czech Republic.

MEXICO-No doubt she is beautiful and also fits the MI mold. But whenever I look at a Miss Mexico in MI, I would always compare her to Prisila Perales or Anagaby Ezpinoza and I don’t see her at the level of these past 2 winners from Mexico.

COSTA RICA-Another beautiful Latina. But her facial features are somewhat similar to Miss Moldova in 2016, who was very beautiful but doesn’t fit the MI mold. I hope Tamara will end up with the opposite fate though.

JAPAN-This year, Japan might end up in the winning circle considering the background of this girl as the daughter of the former owner/director of this pageant.

CZECH REPUBLIC-One of the stand-outs from the old continent. Europe’s last win in MI was way back 2008 with Spain. If the criteria was like the old days when heavy points are given to facial beauty, Europe would have a better chance at winning again.

REST OF TOP 15

I know it doesn’t mean a thing but when I uploaded the photos (usually postimage randomly uploads the photos) but it arranges the photos this way:
1. Japan
2. Philippines
3. Uganda
4. Costa Rica
5. Colombia
6. Sri Lanka
7. Mexico
8. Hong Kong
and the rest.

[/color][/size]
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Stoichio » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:51 am

By the way Duchess, in case Patch wins, it would still be our 7th not 8th.

Ahtisa was the real winner last year until Mariem gave a very good speech and when she highlighted that it was her birthday, I knew the Japanese would give it to her. But apparently, it was a tie. They voted again. And it was another tie until the reigning MI that year cast her vote.
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby The Duchess » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:48 pm

Stoichio wrote:

Ahtisa was the real winner last year until Mariem gave a very good speech and when she highlighted that it was her birthday, I knew the Japanese would give it to her. But apparently, it was a tie. They voted again. And it was another tie until the reigning MI that year cast her vote.

Actually you are right, I counted wrong =;))
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:52 pm

Stoichio wrote:
OMG!
Why are you copying my list Duchess? :-O :hx
Just kidding!

Well, I posted my list in the MI thread last night and I know you saw it ahihihi!

Kidding aside, I hope one of my Top 3 will eventually win!

We both had the same winner in Miss Earth 2019. But I scored higher than you coz I got USA in the Top 4 and I got 16/20 overall.
Let’s see if you beat me in this MI round! :"> :!!

Stoichio wrote:[size=150][color=#FF0080]
MY BETS & PREDICTION FOR MISS INTERNATIONAL 2019

UGANDA - If there is a year when Miss International has to crown an African girl, it has to be this year and the perfect choice is Uganda. She is stand-out beauty, statuesque, poise and elegant. An African beauty like her is rare to grace the MI stage. Her win will also boost Africa’s participation in the coming years.

COLOMBIA-Among the Latinas this year, her beauty is the closest that I see for the red Mikimoto crown. She needs to deliver an excellent speech to smoothly make her way to the top.

PHILIPPINES-She can go head-to-head with girls in Miss Universe, with her distinct Asian beauty and credentials. Not sure if there was a lawyer before who won MI, but Patch would be a rare find and will surely be a great spokesperson of the organization with her beauty and brains.

FINLAND-This country has a good track record in Miss International and this girl reaching this far. If not her, Europe might be bannered by Belarus or Czech Republic.

MEXICO-No doubt she is beautiful and also fits the MI mold. But whenever I look at a Miss Mexico in MI, I would always compare her to Prisila Perales or Anagaby Ezpinoza and I don’t see her at the level of these past 2 winners from Mexico.

COSTA RICA-Another beautiful Latina. But her facial features are somewhat similar to Miss Moldova in 2016, who was very beautiful but doesn’t fit the MI mold. I hope Tamara will end up with the opposite fate though.

JAPAN-This year, Japan might end up in the winning circle considering the background of this girl as the daughter of the former owner/director of this pageant.

CZECH REPUBLIC-One of the stand-outs from the old continent. Europe’s last win in MI was way back 2008 with Spain. If the criteria was like the old days when heavy points are given to facial beauty, Europe would have a better chance at winning again.

REST OF TOP 15

I know it doesn’t mean a thing but when I uploaded the photos (usually postimage randomly uploads the photos) but it arranges the photos this way:
1. Japan
2. Philippines
3. Uganda
4. Costa Rica
5. Colombia
6. Sri Lanka
7. Mexico
8. Hong Kong
and the rest.

[/color][/size]

Nah, i only got 11/20 i think but ill take it cause i predicted the winner correctly
The Duchess

Postby Dutchess Gummybuns » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Great list though I'm nlt expecting my girl to get that high as Ahtisa really ser the bar. Costa Rica is my Miss International this year and would give runner up to Indonesia.

I'm so sorry Mexican Missos but my Miss InternationL Mexico prototypes are Geraldine Ponce and Nebai Torres and your girl this year will never be close to these two gorgeous and sophisticated women. They are MI prototypes and for me, Andrea is not. Im so sorry.

I dont get the hype with Vietnam like I've seen tjay kind of beauty in some Asian countries I've been but you will never see a Kylie Versoza, an Edymar Martinez and to anywhere you go

Uganda can win this easy peasy.

Dutchess Gummybuns

Real Life Name/Nick: A
Date of Birth: 24 Nov 1993
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Books and Bands

Postby hauteegirl » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:59 pm

Stoichio wrote:

A WHAT????? SO INDONESIA WAS THE TIE BREAKER LAST YEAR AND VOTED FOR VENEZUELA?
=O/
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby The Duchess » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:09 pm

hauteegirl wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

A WHAT????? SO INDONESIA WAS THE TIE BREAKER LAST YEAR AND VOTED FOR VENEZUELA?
=O/

Apparently, so hey I kinda half predicted the winner hahahaha.
The Duchess

Return to Miss International