Miss International Franchise Up for Grabs: 80 delegates!!

Re: Miss International Franchise Up for Grabs: 80 delegates!

Postby annhathaweel » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:13 am

[quote="XAMURAI"][quote="gerald214"][quote="XAMURAI"][font=century gothic][size=131][color=#800080]Thanks to Missosology, MI was able to reach 77 contestants this year, which is the highest number of turnout in history! If only the delegates from Sierra Leone and Nigeria did not have visa issues, and for Belarus not to call it quits at the very last minute, we could have reached the target!

By the way, Cambodia got turned down because the national director was sending the 1st Runner-up of Miss Gwand Cambodia to the pageant. Per MI principle, that is not acceptable. [/color][/size][/font][/quote]

[size=150]miss international doesnt accept runners up?this is new to me..for the longest time i thought many countries,like Colombia, Mexico, France (before) were sending runners up?or maybe because MGI is inferior to Miss international?pls answr me thanks!! Btw i have another question. The show was more than 5 hours. Arent the ladies getting tired standing on stage? [/size][/quote]

[font=century gothic][size=131]Runner-up to Miss Universe or Miss World YES! Because these two are older pageants than MI.
The girls DID NOT stand up for five hours on stage. They had more time backstage than on stage.
However, I have to say that the damn show was tooooooooo long!!![/size][/font][/quote]

That’s a relief to know! Lol!

annhathaweel
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Graduate student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Singing

Previous

Return to Miss International