PAD´S MISS INTERNATIONAL 2017 FINAL PICKS & THOUGHTS

PAD´S MISS INTERNATIONAL 2017 FINAL PICKS & THOUGHTS

Postby PADboy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:37 pm

Well This is it, I been offline from Beauty pageants some time but Im ready to come back on it.
Sadly I just missed ME and MI official games, but I wish to share with you my thoughts before MI final night.

WINNER: JAPAN
Ok in a long time I see Japan really deserving to win this time, this girls has lot of potential, is charming and very classic, also I know that she is very hyped right now there, so I can see her winning this, and I will be happy if she does.

1 Runner-up: Colombia
For me the best latina, she is serving class, stylist, very competitive woman, in some way "muy" Miss Universe, and that´s why I don't think she will win, who knows, maybe she can and I´ll be so happy for her.

2 Runner-up: Philippines
Well, she´s not my cup of tea, but I cannot deny her fierce, and also she worked a lot since she won, to be on shape. but at the same time she gives me MI vibes, that's why I think she will manage to reach the top 5, but I dont think she will be able to make a back to back, let´s see whats happens

3 Runner-up: South Africa
Wow, show me a blond girl with attitude and fierce on her eyes, and I'm in!!. She´s definitely very strong delegate this year. At the same time, she can manage a sweet look, and that versatility will help her a lot, now I want to know how she can hold the interview, if shes good, maybe we can see a crown for Africa this year

4 Runner-up: Venezuela
This is girl seems boring to me, not my cup of tea also, but I cannot deny her potential, her preparation, and the experience she has, this make her a very competitive girls this year, not on Edymar´s boat at all, but is a good MI Venezuela from the last years.

TOP 10
Brazil: I didn't like this girl when I saw her first pics, then she grow on me so much, and now I feel like she is kinda underrated. Never underestimated a ME finalist. I hope she can make into the top 5, but her English is not so good.
Australia: another stunning blonde, and also I think she is a MI card, not a big fan of her, but I think she will place, since there's not another girl from Oceania who meets the requirements
Thailand: I like her presence, her style, and she seems very nice. I think she will be another MI card
Poland: this girl is tall, cute, very beautiful, and has something which caught me. I´m not sure if shes good talking but I hope she is, and go higher on final night.
Lithuania: Timeless Beauty, I still remember how she was unplaced on Miss Universe, loved her stage presence, her beauty is unique. and she seems more competitive in this pageant. My problem with her is that she is not understanding that MI isnt the same game-play that Miss Universe (some outfits looked tacky), that makes me feel like shes playing Miss Universe right at MI and not sure if that will work. I also hate her hair color change it was better on Miss Universe.

TOP 15
Mexico: Beautiful girl, very beautiful, but she doesn't make me feel anything, very boring
Netherlands: I see a very competitive girl here, she already won some other beauty pageants, so she know where she is. i wish her luck
Finland: Stunning, I really like her, her vibe, and her beauty, I just feel something messing, like shes just there and see whats happens
Curacao: For me she deserves a lot, but I'm wasn't even sure to include her on my top, we already know why I'm not seeing her going far, but if she make it I hope she can go to the top 5.
Paraguay: well, its been hard for Paraguay since Nicole´s Huber on 2012, and Im not going to mention the last MI from Paraguay (Because none of them weren't a good choice). she was 5-runner up at "Face of Beauty International 2014" and is a very very competitive girl, and she knows how to play the game. Personally I didn't like her stylist this time, I don't know what happened, it was very inconsistent also I would like to see her more sassy sometimes, but anyways, her speech is very very good, and her strongest point, she also is very very intelligent person, that's why I think she could make it in the top, but the thing is, if she make it on top be sure she will be on top 5. I hope she can manage to looks stunning on stage that night. Good Luck

DARK HORSE
UK: Surely a MI wild card
Ghana: She was on my top 10, but I want to be realist and I don't see her making into the top this year, I love her anyways. If she places I will be very happy
Panama: Love this girl style, but she is in the same look with Colombia, and Curacao so if she manage to make it in the top, I'm sure will be in the place of some of them both
Costa Rica: I see a very competitive girl here, but I'm not sure if she will manage to make it in the final top
Nepal: A sentimental fave, I see a very cute girl, but I don't feel her playing the game, just beautiful girl going out there.

THANKS FOR READING :)

Last edited by PADboy on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PADboy
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.

Date of Birth: 03 Jul 1993
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Model / Photographer / Couch / Businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Music / Modeling / Photography

Re: PAD´S MISS INTERNATIONAL 2017 FINAL PICKS & THOUGHTS

Postby Roman Reigns » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:50 pm

I like the layout. :-D
Roman Reigns
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Leati Joseph
Date of Birth: 25 May 1985
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Photographer
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby ambasing » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:12 pm

Did you really choose Japan because she deserves it??I doubt--give her another sash and see if you change your mind!!

I don't like this predictionist wanna be's who always put their predictions base on politics, influence of org, sash factor!!!

Be credible enough!!!

With that said "I won't be surprise if Japan will win" hahaha

Nice choices dear - I was just joking.
Last edited by ambasing on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ambasing
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lester
Date of Birth: 11 Feb 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading books

Postby Clorentine » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:21 pm

I hope Costa Rica makes it, she has a incredible catwalk
Clorentine
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: My hobbies
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Boss people around
Message: Im here to criticize haha, thats what you all do right!!??

Return to Miss International