Postby AlvinSebetero » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:52 am

MISS INTERNATIONAL 2017
PRE-ARRIVAL LEADERBOARD
by: Alvin Sebetero
------------------------------------------------
>=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
Welcome to my Pre-Arrival LeaderBoard for Miss International 2017
The 57th edition of Miss International 2017 will be held on 14th of November 2017 in Tokyo, Japan.
Surprisingly, 63 contestants are expected to compete and this number of entrants is the lowest since 2008.
Now, let's talk about my Top 15 Pre-Arrival favorites...
--------------------------------------------------

|01| MEXICO | Citlaly Higuera |
~ The photo I have chosen is my favorite styling and looks of her. I was quite disappointed at first since Citlaly is one of my favorites since her national pageant but too dark make-ups and too strong facial features isn't working well for her. I am glad that they finally figured out the best look for her. I can now say that she is back on track to the Miss International crown.
|02| ARGENTINA | Belen Garro |
~ This one is a bit underrated. I find her very, very beautiful with amazing personality in photos but she looked miles better in motion. I wish she'll come strong because I really wanted her to do well.
|03| SOUTH AFRICA | Tayla Skye Robinson |
~ Although she fell to the 3rd spot, it is still undeniable that Tayla is a contender for the crown and title. This time, I want to see her being consistent in her looks and performance since the competition is about to begin in a few days.
|04| PHILIPPINES | Mariel De Leon |
~ To be honest, with Mariel De Leon, I do feel a back-to-back victory is possible. However, as what I have said before, she needs to stop her political statements for now because it is dividing her fans. But for pageant-wise, she is so ready to compete and win the title.
|05| UKRAINE | Kseniya Chifa |
~ I have a feeling that this one is going to be a big surprise. I saw her in motion and her performance during her national pageant and I think she is doing very well.
|06| INDONESIA | Kevin Liliana |
~ Another potential placer in the Top 5. One of hardworking contender we have this year. She has improved tremendously since her national pageant. Do I see her as a winner? Not yet. But, I am pretty confident that a spot must be sealed for her.
|07| COLOMBIA | Vanessa Pulgarin |
~ I am loving this one. She is giving me Andrea Tovar vibe (in a good way). I love the energy, the confidence and one of the most consistent delegate.
|08| ETHIOPIA | Bamlak Dereje |
~ This one I love very much. I love her looks and although African contender don't really do that well in Miss International, I wish she'll deliver. I have seen her in many different looks but I wish she'll go with the straight her because she looked like a diva in it.
|09| JAPAN | Natsuki Tsutsui |
~ Odds are really favoring this girl to get a placement. First, they are hosting the pageant. Second, they own the pageant. But beauty-wise, she isn't really my cup of tea. But having said those odds favoring her, one thing that will make this girl standout is hardwork. One of the busiest contestants of the year when it comes to working for the cause.
|10| BRAZIL | Bruna Zanardo |
~ Not really a big fan of her but she is a performer. I am not sure though how well she's gonna do. But, I just have a feeling that her resignation in duties as Miss Earth Fire 2016 might hurt her chances.
|11| PUERTO RICO | Beverly Rodriguez |
~ Well, I am not really convinced about this one. Her photos are motion videos still divides my thoughts about her. I find her gorgeous at times and her experiences in pageants will help her which is why she is on this list.
|12| FINLAND | Pihla Koivuniemi |
~ One of my sentimental favorites this year. She looked really good and recently, Finland has good track records in Miss International. She is an excellent follow-up.
|13| NEPAL | Niti Shah |
~ Beauty-wise, she would be on top of my list. She is definitely the face of the competition. I would love to see her with confidence in the competition. I wish she'll speak naturally as well because sometimes she sounded rehearsed. But if she improved on those, it would be a no-brainer, she could simply become my favorite to win.
|14| VENEZUELA | Diana Croce |
~ I feel sad that Venezuela have recycled a contestant and made a poor choice. Diana is one of my least favorite Miss Venezuela because she doesn't have a winning appeal at all. She is here on the list because she is Miss Venezuela and she could have improved from her Miss World experience last year. I'd give her a chance.
|15| EGYPT | Hadeer Tariq |
~ It's weird to see a third contender from the African region in my list but I love her so much. I love her very edgy, modern and at the same time, angelique feature. I would be hoping that she will be competitive in the competition. Another country that I would love to see placing this year.

AlvinSebetero
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin
Date of Birth: 29 Feb 1920
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Vlogger
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Eating
Message: ''NEVER ARGUE WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS A FAKE ACCOUNT''

Re: ♔ Alvin Sebetero's PRE-ARRIVAL PICKS for Miss Int'l 2017

Postby DUBROVNIK » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Nice list!
Miss International is an unpredictable contest, anyone can be the winner!
The doll face of Miss Ethiopia is awesome!

You forgot to put Miss Canada on your list, Marta Magdalena Stepien was chosen last weekend.

DUBROVNIK
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1997
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Employee - Part time librarian
Hobbies/Interests: International current events, trips, Classic songs

Return to Miss International