♛ MEGAN YOUNG: MISS WORLD 2013 - Official Thread ♛

Re: ♛ MEGAN YOUNG: MISS WORLD 2013 - Official Thread ♛

Postby arabella28 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:27 am

Megan Young for Harper's Bazaar Vietnam
Source: http://bazaarvietnam.vn/thoi-trang/tin- ... -tuyet-le/

arabella28
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 28 Jun 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: reading books, beauty pageants, fashion, art

Postby arabella28 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:30 am

Source: http://bazaarvietnam.vn/thoi-trang/tin- ... -tuyet-le/
arabella28

Postby arabella28 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:33 am

Source: http://bazaarvietnam.vn/thoi-trang/tin- ... -tuyet-le/ @titasofpageantry
arabella28

Postby arabella28 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:34 am

arabella28

Postby arabella28 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:34 am

arabella28

Postby arabella28 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:35 am

arabella28

Postby Impostor » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:25 pm

[youtube]KTG4OjZr9Zo[/youtube]

[youtube]ZwuHRQA_B1w[/youtube]

[youtube]UXAtDO7FNbY[/youtube]
Impostor
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 15 Dec 1988
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Stalker
Hobbies/Interests: Stalking

Postby Impostor » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:30 am

[youtube]P1Bajlh0v_Q[/youtube]

[youtube]8YlY4FnMZSI[/youtube]

[youtube]BGQsupJTZpc[/youtube]

[youtube]6mYkrRhn8hw[/youtube]
Impostor

Postby Impostor » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:59 pm

Impostor

Postby Impostor » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:25 pm

[youtube]R4p1ic53gaU[/youtube]
Impostor

Postby Impostor » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:34 pm

Impostor

Postby Impostor » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:09 pm

[youtube]YsQsX5Vvrls[/youtube]
Impostor

Postby xis » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:26 pm

Megan Young and Mikael Daez on the cover of PREVIEW.PH February 2019
PHOTO: SHAIRA LUNA
xis
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: xxx
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1917
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: xxxxx
Hobbies/Interests: xxxxx

Postby xis » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:09 pm

Megan Young and Mikael Daez Are in It for the Long Run
Their long-term, low-key romance is pure goals.
by Owen Maddela

Sparks flew for everyone to see on the set of Megan Young and Mikael Daez’s long overdue couple shoot. While their chemistry is indeed tangible, it’s the deeper, unseen things—discipline, patience, and sacrifice—that have kept their love on fire.

“We were all rehearsing at [the now defunct] Republiq. She was going to host and I was going to walk down the ramp at a magazine event. Sobrang lamig because there were only a few of us and the [aircon] was on full blast. We models hid in a room to keep away from the cold. Eh, si Miss Megan Young, gininaw din. She was looking for where everyone was hiding and as soon as she opened the door, I was in front and there were about 20 dudes behind me.”

ON MEGAN: Strapless square neck navy gown, price unavailable, STEPH TAN, cel. no. 0927 650 8041, info.stephtancouture@gmail.com. Infinite two-layered Diamond necklace, Cleopatra Diamond Ring, Amara Emerald Cut Ring, and Hyacinth Diamond Dangling earrings, prices unavailable, DIAGOLD, Ascott Makati.
ON MIKAEL: Velvet suit, price unavailable, PAULO LAZARO, cel. no. 0906 256 4109, paulolazaro.design@gmail.com

Mikael Daez, host, actor, and occasional model—his are the only wholesome underwear billboards you’ll see along EDSA these days—still remembers the day he first saw his future girlfriend, also the future first Pinay Miss World, up close back in 2010. He narrates with a tinge of kilig, as if it just happened the other day.

“Do you want my jacket?” he asked, offering an extra layer to ward off the cold and speaking to the host-actress for the first time. They would be introduced formally by a common friend after the event and the rest, as they say, is history.

Love on the Downlow
But it’s a history with “official” receipts known only to them—or the few who knew from the get-go. They neither share a portmanteau nor a couple hashtag that you can search on Instagram. (#BehindRelationshipGoals, also the title of their podcast, came way later.) Sure, there are images of them together through the years but they dismissed them as just “travel buddy” photos. And save for 2018’s GMA telenovela The Stepdaughters and despite local showbiz being as small as fish bowl, their individual careers never truly intersected.

Then in their early 20s, they decided to keep relationship under the radar to prioritize their careers. “He had just started auditioning for a number of things and when we first got together, had just signed up with GMA,” Megan recalls. At that time, she was affiliated with ABS-CBN and knew right away that the idea of two lovers from rival networks would prompt the press to ask her who he was, dig up his life, and milk the relationship dry.

ON MEGAN: Dusty blue gown, price unavailable, MICHAEL LEYVA, cel. no. 0977 825 1571, leyvareymichael@yahoo.com. Windsor Teardrop Diamond earrings, DIAGOLD, Ascott Makati.
ON MIKAEL: Gray suit, price unavailable, PAULO LAZARO, cel. no. 0906 256 4109, paulolazaro.design@gmail.com. Poplin shirt, price unavailable, ZARA, SM Mega Fashion Hall

The couple agreed to focus on the work and set ground rules such as not visiting each other at the set of their respective shows. They knew that they would be a distraction to each other and did not want to disrespect the networks that gave them work. Mikael was then being paired with fellow upstart Andrea Torres and Megan felt that she shouldn’t be in their way or hinder the love team from growing.

“We figured that if they were going to build him up, we might as well be quiet about it and just be on the safe side. It would be easy for us to not say anything so that we won’t have to cover anything up,” she adds.

In their early 20s, they decided to keep relationship under the radar to prioritize their careers.

Off-duty, they would hang out in public but usually with friends. And during the times that they decided to spend time alone, they wouldn’t kiss and hug in front of people. “We’re not the kissy kind,” Megan emphasizes. “Para lang kaming barkada even if it was just the two of us.” Fortunately, too, social media at the start of the decade wasn’t as prying then, wasn’t how it is today—and that has allowed them all the more to keep their love on the down low.

Distance Be Damned
When it was time for Megan to make her big leap into pageantry, Mikael took to the sidelines and supported Megan all the way to Miss World victory, even if it meant maintaining a long distance relationship. He used the time and space apart to improve his skills and just work harder. “Here’s my girlfriend, extremely close to me, she worked hard and got her dream,” he looks back. “I told her to focus on her work and not worry about me, because I was focused on mine.”

ON MEGAN: Champagne dress, P210,000.00, VERA WANG, 8 Rockwell. Charlotte Drape Diamond necklace, Cathedral Diamond Dangling earrings, and Tri-color Row Diamond Ring, prices unavailable, all DIAGOLD, Ascott Makati.
ON MIKAEL: Tuxedo jacket, P146,498; trousers, P54,298; and tuxedo shirt, P46,698; all CHRISTIAN DIOR, Homme Et Femme, 8 Rockwell. Brogues, P4795, PEDRO, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City

Megan, for her part, did have the time of her life, but fought through occasional homesickness and the things that came with it: anxiety, bouts of loneliness, and insane roaming charges. “I was abroad and we didn’t exactly know how to tackle an LDR together. It was not something that was easy for us but we chose to really work through the distance,” she shares. “But other than that it was exciting to think that I was gonna come home to him and have these stories to tell.”

But Mikael pulled through and met Megan right where she was. “He was very supportive of me behind the scenes and visited me, kahit super tago! My bosses knew about it because I was upfront that I had a boyfriend but they were supportive of him visiting. He went to the UK to visit for a week once, Hong Kong during another work trip. But whenever I was at work, he’d just do his own thing and meet me after. There was still discipline in that regard.”

More importantly, Mikael was self-motivated and secure enough to do his part in keeping the relationship together. He was aware of the possibility of the two of them drifting apart what with the distance and Megan’s new normal—but he was secure enough in himself and was sure that Megan was the same girl despite her newfound celebrity.

Mikael took to the sidelines and supported Megan all the way to Miss World victory. “Here’s my girlfriend, extremely close to me, she worked hard and got her dream,” he looks back. “I told her to focus on her work and not worry about me, because I was focused on mine.”

“How it panned out for me was that I had never been ingrained in the show biz lifestyle prior to joining it so all these [negative possibilities] did not stick to me at an emotional level. I was not affected by that.” He adds, “At the end of the day when the hype dies down, you get back to your normal selves. I think it’s when people get caught up in the hype that the relationship dies. But if you’re grounded and focused on what you have to do, which is to work hard and make the most out of the opportunity, I think that really keeps you grounded. That’s what happened to us.”

Secret's Out
There are no secrets that time does not reveal, and for Megan and Mikael, it was after they pursued their individual career goals that they felt more comfortable in making their relationship known to the public. And so they made it known for all of the internet to see in 2017, after his string of teleseryes and hosting the food segment in GMA’s news department and after her tour of duty as the first Filipina Miss World and move from ABS-CBN back to GMA.

“It was only a couple of years ago that we became open about it,” Megan admits. “I think after the whole Miss World thing and after the attention on me died down and I could just be normal and not anxious of people’s expectations of me or how I present myself was when I also became relaxed with discussing my personal relationships. What’s great about him is that he makes me feel comfortable and he makes sure that it’s not going to make me feel anxious. He has this magic. The way he talks is so comforting for me.”

It also became timely that they got to work on their first project—seven years in. The Stepdaughters aired in early 2018 and it ran for almost year—the longest teleserye we’ve both been, in which I hope says a lot about us being together as a love team,” Mikael gushes, deeming the project as a career boost. “It’s brought a lot of opportunities three months since it ended—so many opportunities have arisen for us individually and as a couple.”

The couple has been working on a lot of digital content and are thrilled at the thought that people are slowly beginning to notice and enjoy their online presence. What started as casual vlogs have turned into more regular content that, seven weeks ago, has evolved into their #BehindRelationshipGoals podcast. They’ve also started streaming some of their video game play, once only a downtime couple activity, and are looking to continue the podcast even while on vacation in Japan and Iceland this summer. Mikael, the self-professed geekier one, remarks, “I am glad I can share this with her.”

“It was only a couple of years ago that we became open about it,” Megan admits. “What’s great about him is that he makes me feel comfortable. He has this magic. The way he talks is so comforting for me.”

For the Long Run
The chemistry between Megan and Mikael was palpable enough to elicit the oohs and aahs from everyone behind the camera. The way she looked at him—she traded her “think murder” gaze for the look of love—and the way he would lean in and press her thigh seemed like muscle memory at work, a love language revealed. Who would have thought they were the “work, work, work” kind earlier on?

“I’ll give you a tidbit: We talked about getting married right after Miss World but when the time came, we realized that we’re not yet ready for it,” Megan reveals.

But not getting married right away and deciding to enjoy their careers first have turned out for their mutual good. In between Megan relinquishing her crown and the day of this photo shoot, she and Mikael were indeed able to achieve more, seize more opportunities, and prepare for a much better future. But these days, they prefer to take it easy.

“It’s not an immediate plan anymore but we always talk about it and look forward to it—we just don’t know when,” she smiles.

Mikael chimes in, looking at Megan with aforementioned kilig, “Look, I would go as far as saying I’ll probably be with her my whole life. I find marriage to be important but definitely more as a label right now for me. The thing is, if I got married to her today, nothing will change tomorrow.”

To this, the former Miss World and future Mrs. Daez, hinted, “It could be something big that we’ll prepare for or it could be something that we’ll be like, ‘Hey, let’s go at it tomorrow.’ It doesn’t matter how anymore—we’re in it for the long run anyway.”

Produced by Isha Vallés
Photographed by Shaira Luna
Styled by Danae Dipon
Art direction by Mark Buenaobra
Co-produced by Nicole Arcano and Maura Rodriguez
Makeup by Jigs Mayuga
Grooming by John Pagaduan
Hair by Mark Rosales
Nails by Nailandia
Shoot Assistant: Teresita Gabat

LINK TO THE ORIGINAL POST: https://www.preview.ph/mood/megan-young ... 0214-lfrm3
xis

Postby xis » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:59 pm

Megan Young on the Cover of Metro Style

EXCLUSIVE: Fashion Stylist Adrianne Concepcion And Her Celebrity Muses In An All-Out Glamour Shoot
by Leo Balante and Chuchie Ledesma
APRIL 10 2019, 9:00 PM

Megan Young
Apart from being the stylist to the stars that she is now, Adrianne has worn many hats in the span of her fashion career and that included being part of the editorial staff for a magazine. It was with this hat on that she met Megan, one of her first muses and the longest among these six muses to have known her. “I did a feature shoot for a magazine, and Adrianne was the editorial assistant at that time,” recalls Megan. “Then I was asked to host an event with the same magazine and Adrianne was [assigned] to style me. She brings out the woman in you. She’s taught me how to be more open and how to be more comfortable in my own skin through the styling that she does. Adrianne has been my stylist ever since.”

What was your fashion style before Adrianne became your stylist?
"[My style] has always been pretty simple with the rocker vibe before. It would revolve around dresses and distressed denim [even until now]. I was also definitely a boots kind of girl."

What was the most memorable outfit Adrianne made you wear?
"It was for a ball last year. I had short hair, wore red lips, and was wearing a Boom Sason dress. I was so comfortable the whole night because she [took into consideration] my style and comfort. I will also be forever grateful for Adrianne for styling my whole wardrobe down to the core when I competed for Miss World."

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE: https://metro.style/people/celebrities/ ... hion-muses
xis

Postby kurtij » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:57 am

STILL VERY BEAUTIFUL
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby frederick » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:50 am

Beautiful, fresh at dyosang dyosa parin talaga itong si Megan...Nakalaro ko ito minsan sa ML, at talagang gandara padin kahit alang muk-ap. :D/
frederick

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1988
Profession: Dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Net surfing/National Geographic, Sciences

Postby manoypoe » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:00 pm

CAN STILL SLAY THEM ALL. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby FutaKaNina » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:05 pm

Gorgeous and can slay them all to this day!

Very poor decision to affiliate with GMA-7 since winning, though. No career. [-X
FutaKaNina
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Clea
Date of Birth: 21 Jan 1991
Profession: Dreamer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Dreaming

Postby kurtij » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:03 am

ALMOST SIX YEARS
[youtube]bAWUGjiX4Cw[/youtube]
kurtij

Postby kurtij » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:04 am

kurtij

Postby kurtij » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:05 am

kurtij

Postby kurtij » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:07 am

[youtube]k6bvBCaSqfs[/youtube]
kurtij

Postby kurtij » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:07 am

PERFECT TOP 3
kurtij

Postby kurtij » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:12 am

[youtube]DbDm5iIhYX0[/youtube]
"IT'S SUCH AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE THAT, I'M THE FIRST FILIPINA MISS WORLD.
I'VE MADE A LEGACY AND IT'S NOT JUST A LEGACY FOR MYSELF, IT'S A LEGACY FOR FILIPINOS."
kurtij

Postby kurtij » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:20 am

THROWBACK
[youtube]1RxosrgtGd8[/youtube]
kurtij

Postby kurtij » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:07 am

STILL ROCKING
kurtij

Postby kurtij » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:07 am

kurtij

Postby kurtij » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:08 am

kurtij

Postby Miss Valenzuela » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:05 am

JEFF MADARANG
[youtube]j_3Zi2NH-L0[/youtube]
GUSTO KO NG NOTA ♪ ng NOTA ♪ NOTA ♪ MO ♪ ♪ ♪

TITIK ♪ TITIK ♪ NOTA ♪ NOTA ♪
Miss Valenzuela
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Precious Love M.V.
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1986
Profession: Beauty Queen
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageant, Ambassador of Love
Message: Gloria al bravo pueblo que el yugo lanzó, la Ley respetando la virtud y honor.

PreviousNext

Return to Miss World