Cory Quirino gives up Miss World Philippines franchise

Re: Cory Quirino gives up Miss World Philippines franchise

Postby fermnedoza » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:04 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:

Ok so in 56 years no African or Asian besides the Philippines met the Japanese standards of beauty? Without even being conscious of it you just told me that they are racist. I can't say the Japanese are racist people, but the ones running Miss International are running it like a racist organization.

You said must MI copy MW and crown undeserving girls just for the sake of diversity? Do you think Africans, Asians besides Philippines, and these days even Europeans can only win because of the sake of diversity and not on their own merit? 8-}

I'm just offended by the fact that you seem to think that an Africans and some others can only win because of the sake of diversity. Let me ask you Miss Universe and Miss World are the biggest pageants in the world and their winners have more diversity than Miss International winners do you think that diversity only exists because of politics? If there are 80 plus countries competing at your pageant there needs to be variety in the winners by chance alone. So when the same countries win over and over that too in a span as long as 14 years there will be some eyebrows raised.[/b][/i][/size][/color][/font]

Again you are allowing your emotions instead of your reasoning do the thinking for you. Kindly re-read my statements and hopefully you get my real meaning. Diversity cannot only exists due to politics and should not be achieved merely for the sake of being politically correct. The question I asked was - Must MI copy Miss World and crown even undeserving girls just for the sake of diversity? - Kindly stop twisting my word and my way of thinking. Furthermore, let me point out that even if there's 80 plus countries competing at your pageant if only the same very few countries are actually sending competent girls then variety cannot really be achieved. Bear in mind that IT IS NOT the responsibility of the pageant organizers to crown a girl for the sake of variety BUT IT IS the responsibility of the participating countries to send crown worthy candidates. You're whining over the Latinas and the Filipinas domination of MI as if its our fault if were sending competent girls that met the standards that the org. is looking for. Why don't you ask yourself why you're country is not sending girls that could meet what MIO is looking for their winners?

And please be inform that the Philippines is not the only Asian country that won MI. Lebanon and Japan did too. Another question that you should ponder, how come Lebanon accomplished what India can't?

fermnedoza
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby the critic » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:48 pm

manoypoe wrote:
the critic wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:
the critic wrote:
La Tierra wrote:Where's the supposed leaked video? If anyone can post it here, please?

Just intrigued to see what was talked about in the video. :)

THIS IS THE "LEAKED" VIDEO. JULIA HAVING A CONVERSATION IN CLEAR VIEW OF EVERYONE WITH FORMER MISS WORLD WINNERS FROM TURKEY AND ICELAND AND Liliana Tanoesoedibjo Tanaja OF RCTI. IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT DISGRACEFUL VIDEO WHERE A PAGEANT OFFICIAL WAS SECRETLY TAPED NEGOTIATING WITH RUSSIANS TO RIG THE RESULTS FOR $4M. >:)

For the record, the bribe offer to ME was not in dollars but in Euros. And as you pointed out yourself what was taped was just a "negotiation" -initiated by the Russian media - which as we all know never materialized because ME's result cannot be rigged. Unlike other pageants where the result rest too much to the whims of their founders and are not being judged by individuals whose independence and characters (No NDs as judge, thank you very much) can be said to be above reproached,

Since you, without mentioning ME by name, dragged the pageant in the issue of Miss World, let me just point out that the very fact that NO RUSSIAN HAS BEEN NAMED Miss Earth up to this moment more than exonerate MEO and Lorraine Schuck while we can easily connect the dots on whats happening at MW.

A Prime Minister sitting as a judge in a competition eventually won by his compatriot. National ND sitting again as a judge where her wards placed too high. Countries of sponsors winning sub-contests. If these things do not send you the red flag then just respect those whose opinions differ from yours. And please before dragging other pageants in an attempt to deodorize your favorite stinking pageant at least get your facts right and present your evidence.

LOL. DO YOU THINKS THE RUSSIANS WOULD ACTUALLY PAY/WASTE 4M EUROS FOR THAT MINOR, VAGUE PAGEANT CROWN WHICH IS MOSTLY CONTESTED BY GIRLS WHO DIDN'T EVEN WIN A NATIONAL TITLE? LOL. IT WAS JUST TO EXPOSE HOW CORRUPT THAT PAGEANT WAS AND HOW EASY IT WAS TO BRIBE THE ORGANIZERS. WHY DIDN'T THE RUSSIANS PULL SUCH A STUNT ON MISS WORLD OR MISS UNIVERSE?

MISS WORLD IS 'POLITICAL' IT HAS BEEN SINCE THE 70S...IT'S THEIR NICHE. IF THAT SHOCKS YOU IN 2017 THEN YOU ARE LATE. DON'T BE MAD BECAUSE POLITICS DIDN'T PLAY IN YOUR FAVORITE THIS TIME.

THEY TRIED TO BRIBE BUT THEY WERE POLITELY REJECTED BY MADAM LORRAINE. AFTER ALL, THE SCORES ARE TABULATED BY A REPUTABLE ACCOUNTING FIRM UNLIKE MESSY MISS WORLD RIGHT? (THE REPUTABLE ACCOUNTING FIRM IS NOT MAKING IT EASY TO RIG THE RESULTS OF MISS EARTH UNLIKE MESSY MISS WORLD). THEY WANTED TO PROVE THAT MISS EARTH IS CORRUPT - BUT IT IS NOT COZ ALL PREVIOUS WINNERS DONT PAY ANY MONEY, SPONSORED MISS EARTH'S ACTIVITIES ETC. THE CROWN IS NOT FOR SALE UNLIKE MESSY MISS WORLD. SEE AGAIN THE BIG DIFFERENCE? =;)) =;))

WHY DID THEY CHOOSE MISS EARTH? COZ MISS EARTH WAS GAINING GROUND THEN, BECOMING SO POPULAR AND THEY WANTED TO TEST IF THEY COULD BRIBE THEIR WAY TO THE CROWN. BUT NO. NADA. THEY FAILED BIG TIME. [-X [-X

BUT IN MISS WORLD - YES THEY SUCCEEDED BIG TIME BEFORE THE VERY EYES OF THE SUCKERS LIKE YOU. WHO LOVED TO BE FUCKED, TO BE ROBBED AND TURN A BLIND EYE ON ROBBERIES AND BRIBERIES. [-X [-X =;)) =;))

IF THE CROWN OF MISS EARTH IS FOR SALE, INDONESIA AND PUERTO RICO COULD HAVE WON. =;)) =;)) THEIR ND'S COULD HAVE SIT IN THE JUDGING PANEL TO WIN THEIR WAY TO THE TOP. :%)) :%))

FOR THE RECORD AGAIN, MORE THAN 70% OF MISS EARTH'S DELEGATES ARE CROWNED ON THEIR OWN NATIONAL PAGEANTS. IT IS VERY YOUNG AS COMPARED TO OTHER Big 5 PAGEANTS BUT IT IS DOING GREAT SO FAR. THAT IS WHY IT IS THE ENVY OF MANY. THEY TRIED AND ARE TRYING TO PUT IT DOWN - BUT THEY DID NOT AND WILL NOT EVER SUCEED. COZ IT IS RUN BY PROFESSIONALS. :=p :=p

AND THE WINNERS OF MISS EARTH ARE THE BEST PERFORMERS OF THE NIGHT, SAME WITH MISS INTERNATIONAL. UNLIKE MESSY MISS WORLD. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? =;)) =;))

AND PLEASE DONT DRAG MISS EARTH AND MISS INTERNATIONL IN THE SHIT MISS WORLD IS PUTTING ITSELF RIGHT NOW JUST TO DEFEND MESSY MISS WORLD. IT IS A VERY LAME DEFENSE. MISS WORLD ALREADY HAS THE CROWN AS THE MOST FUCKED UP PAGEANT OF ALL TIME. =;)) =;))

AND THIS MESSY MISS WORLD HAS GIVEN YOU A HOBBY. HERE U R 1 WHOLE MONTH AFTER THE PAGEANT STILL TAKING ABOUT IT FROM DAY TO DAY. SINGING THE SAME CHORUS LIKE A BROKEN RECORD. THE IRONY.
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby chellomellow » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:00 pm

That video was after Miss World finale when everyone cleared out lol =;)) =;)) =;))
─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 2008
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:19 pm

otangzi wrote:CONFIRMED , MISS WORLD IS CORRUPT. THIS PAGEANT WAS AND STILL IS RIGGED. THE ONLY RIGHTFUL WINNERS ARE THE PHILIPPINES , 1 FROM AFRICA AND OF COURSE RUSSIA.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic. Otherwise this is really conceited.
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Iknowbeauty » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:17 am

fermnedoza wrote:
Again you are allowing your emotions instead of your reasoning do the thinking for you. Kindly re-read my statements and hopefully you get my real meaning. Diversity cannot only exists due to politics and should not be achieved merely for the sake of being politically correct. The question I asked was - Must MI copy Miss World and crown even undeserving girls just for the sake of diversity? - Kindly stop twisting my word and my way of thinking. Furthermore, let me point out that even if there's 80 plus countries competing at your pageant if only the same very few countries are actually sending competent girls then variety cannot really be achieved. Bear in mind that IT IS NOT the responsibility of the pageant organizers to crown a girl for the sake of variety BUT IT IS the responsibility of the participating countries to send crown worthy candidates. You're whining over the Latinas and the Filipinas domination of MI as if its our fault if were sending competent girls that met the standards that the org. is looking for. Why don't you ask yourself why you're country is not sending girls that could meet what MIO is looking for their winners?

And please be inform that the Philippines is not the only Asian country that won MI. Lebanon and Japan did too. Another question that you should ponder, how come Lebanon accomplished what India can't?

Yes you said must MI copy MW and crown undeserving girls for the sake of diversity. Thanks for bringing it up again. Why do you think Miss World's diversity in its winners is because of politics? Miss Universe also has diverse winners.

First you said countries that are not winning are not meeting the Japanese standards of beauty. And now you're saying that the countries that are not winning are not sending competent girls. This pageant has a long history of 56 years. African region haven't met the Japanese standards for 56 years or haven't been sending competent girls for 56 years? I just can't get behind that. Sorry.

And yes I do know Lebanon was crowned in 2002 and Japan in 2012. I keep saying its 2003 onwards where they started to favor certain regions and countries.

I'll just leave this here again.

Iknowbeauty

Postby La Tierra » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:22 am

the critic wrote:
La Tierra wrote:Where's the supposed leaked video? If anyone can post it here, please?

THIS IS THE "LEAKED" VIDEO. JULIA HAVING A CONVERSATION IN CLEAR VIEW OF EVERYONE WITH FORMER MISS WORLD WINNERS FROM TURKEY AND ICELAND AND Liliana Tanoesoedibjo Tanaja OF RCTI. IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT DISGRACEFUL VIDEO WHERE A PAGEANT OFFICIAL WAS SECRETLY TAPED NEGOTIATING WITH RUSSIANS TO RIG THE RESULTS FOR $4M. >:)

Oh okay. I don't think this video proves anything, in the same manner the Russian video failed to prove any allegation of corrupt practices against Miss Earth. :)
HOLA! COME VISIT AND JOIN OUR GROWING FAMILY!

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/LaReinaDeBelleza

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/lareinapaginaoficial
La Tierra
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: AAA
Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1981
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: BPO
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Music, Fashion, Current Events

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:53 pm

the critic wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
the critic wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:
the critic wrote:

For the record, the bribe offer to ME was not in dollars but in Euros. And as you pointed out yourself what was taped was just a "negotiation" -initiated by the Russian media - which as we all know never materialized because ME's result cannot be rigged. Unlike other pageants where the result rest too much to the whims of their founders and are not being judged by individuals whose independence and characters (No NDs as judge, thank you very much) can be said to be above reproached,

Since you, without mentioning ME by name, dragged the pageant in the issue of Miss World, let me just point out that the very fact that NO RUSSIAN HAS BEEN NAMED Miss Earth up to this moment more than exonerate MEO and Lorraine Schuck while we can easily connect the dots on whats happening at MW.

A Prime Minister sitting as a judge in a competition eventually won by his compatriot. National ND sitting again as a judge where her wards placed too high. Countries of sponsors winning sub-contests. If these things do not send you the red flag then just respect those whose opinions differ from yours. And please before dragging other pageants in an attempt to deodorize your favorite stinking pageant at least get your facts right and present your evidence.

LOL. DO YOU THINKS THE RUSSIANS WOULD ACTUALLY PAY/WASTE 4M EUROS FOR THAT MINOR, VAGUE PAGEANT CROWN WHICH IS MOSTLY CONTESTED BY GIRLS WHO DIDN'T EVEN WIN A NATIONAL TITLE? LOL. IT WAS JUST TO EXPOSE HOW CORRUPT THAT PAGEANT WAS AND HOW EASY IT WAS TO BRIBE THE ORGANIZERS. WHY DIDN'T THE RUSSIANS PULL SUCH A STUNT ON MISS WORLD OR MISS UNIVERSE?

MISS WORLD IS 'POLITICAL' IT HAS BEEN SINCE THE 70S...IT'S THEIR NICHE. IF THAT SHOCKS YOU IN 2017 THEN YOU ARE LATE. DON'T BE MAD BECAUSE POLITICS DIDN'T PLAY IN YOUR FAVORITE THIS TIME.

THEY TRIED TO BRIBE BUT THEY WERE POLITELY REJECTED BY MADAM LORRAINE. AFTER ALL, THE SCORES ARE TABULATED BY A REPUTABLE ACCOUNTING FIRM UNLIKE MESSY MISS WORLD RIGHT? (THE REPUTABLE ACCOUNTING FIRM IS NOT MAKING IT EASY TO RIG THE RESULTS OF MISS EARTH UNLIKE MESSY MISS WORLD). THEY WANTED TO PROVE THAT MISS EARTH IS CORRUPT - BUT IT IS NOT COZ ALL PREVIOUS WINNERS DONT PAY ANY MONEY, SPONSORED MISS EARTH'S ACTIVITIES ETC. THE CROWN IS NOT FOR SALE UNLIKE MESSY MISS WORLD. SEE AGAIN THE BIG DIFFERENCE? =;)) =;))

WHY DID THEY CHOOSE MISS EARTH? COZ MISS EARTH WAS GAINING GROUND THEN, BECOMING SO POPULAR AND THEY WANTED TO TEST IF THEY COULD BRIBE THEIR WAY TO THE CROWN. BUT NO. NADA. THEY FAILED BIG TIME. [-X [-X

BUT IN MISS WORLD - YES THEY SUCCEEDED BIG TIME BEFORE THE VERY EYES OF THE SUCKERS LIKE YOU. WHO LOVED TO BE FUCKED, TO BE ROBBED AND TURN A BLIND EYE ON ROBBERIES AND BRIBERIES. [-X [-X =;)) =;))

IF THE CROWN OF MISS EARTH IS FOR SALE, INDONESIA AND PUERTO RICO COULD HAVE WON. =;)) =;)) THEIR ND'S COULD HAVE SIT IN THE JUDGING PANEL TO WIN THEIR WAY TO THE TOP. :%)) :%))

FOR THE RECORD AGAIN, MORE THAN 70% OF MISS EARTH'S DELEGATES ARE CROWNED ON THEIR OWN NATIONAL PAGEANTS. IT IS VERY YOUNG AS COMPARED TO OTHER Big 5 PAGEANTS BUT IT IS DOING GREAT SO FAR. THAT IS WHY IT IS THE ENVY OF MANY. THEY TRIED AND ARE TRYING TO PUT IT DOWN - BUT THEY DID NOT AND WILL NOT EVER SUCEED. COZ IT IS RUN BY PROFESSIONALS. :=p :=p

AND THE WINNERS OF MISS EARTH ARE THE BEST PERFORMERS OF THE NIGHT, SAME WITH MISS INTERNATIONAL. UNLIKE MESSY MISS WORLD. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? =;)) =;))

AND PLEASE DONT DRAG MISS EARTH AND MISS INTERNATIONL IN THE SHIT MISS WORLD IS PUTTING ITSELF RIGHT NOW JUST TO DEFEND MESSY MISS WORLD. IT IS A VERY LAME DEFENSE. MISS WORLD ALREADY HAS THE CROWN AS THE MOST FUCKED UP PAGEANT OF ALL TIME. =;)) =;))

AND THIS MESSY MISS WORLD HAS GIVEN YOU A HOBBY. HERE U R 1 WHOLE MONTH AFTER THE PAGEANT STILL TAKING ABOUT IT FROM DAY TO DAY. SINGING THE SAME CHORUS LIKE A BROKEN RECORD. THE IRONY.

DONT BE A PARTY POOPER, I LOVE MY NEW HOBBY. =;)) =;)) [-X [-X :%)) :%))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby fermnedoza » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:

Yes you said must MI copy MW and crown undeserving girls for the sake of diversity. Thanks for bringing it up again. Why do you think Miss World's diversity in its winners is because of politics? Miss Universe also has diverse winners.

First you said countries that are not winning are not meeting the Japanese standards of beauty. And now you're saying that the countries that are not winning are not sending competent girls. This pageant has a long history of 56 years. African region haven't met the Japanese standards for 56 years or haven't been sending competent girls for 56 years? I just can't get behind that. Sorry.

And yes I do know Lebanon was crowned in 2002 and Japan in 2012. I keep saying its 2003 onwards where they started to favor certain regions and countries.

I am puzzled by your inability to comprehend simple sentence. But to answer your question as to why I think Miss World's diversity on its winners is because of politics. Just look at the line up of its annual top three and you can easily see politics on it. Gee, how come there was never an instance when two or three girls from the same regional groupings made it as the top two or three of Miss World? The answer? politics! Julia wanted to please and secure the patronage of as many countries as possible!

And what about Miss Universe? Well, the result of Miss Universe on its 64 years is diverse not because of politics but because most of the countries that won sent competitive and deserving girls! And that's how diversity should be achieved! Can you question the victories of the Africans that won Miss Universe? Can we question the victories of the Indians on that pageant?

Tell me, during the three times that India placed second at MI, can you honestly say that your candidates were actually better than the actual winners? Gee, Iona Pinto conceded the first MI crown by not having the patience to smile!

Again, send a competitive candidate and maybe India could win its first MI crown and join Brazil,Philippines and Venezuela in the elite circle of countries that won each of the Big4 pageants.
fermnedoza

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby the critic » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:30 pm

fermnedoza wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:

I am puzzled by your inability to comprehend simple sentence. But to answer your question as to why I think Miss World's diversity on its winners is because of politics. Just look at the line up of its annual top three and you can easily see politics on it. Gee, how come there was never an instance when two or three girls from the same regional groupings made it as the top two or three of Miss World? The answer? politics! Julia wanted to please and secure the patronage of as many countries as possible!

And what about Miss Universe? Well, the result of Miss Universe on its 64 years is diverse not because of politics but because most of the countries that won sent competitive and deserving girls! And that's how diversity should be achieved! Can you question the victories of the Africans that won Miss Universe? Can we question the victories of the Indians on that pageant?

Tell me, during the three times that India placed second at MI, can you honestly say that your candidates were actually better than the actual winners? Gee, Iona Pinto conceded the first MI crown by not having the patience to smile!

Again, send a competitive candidate and maybe India could win its first MI crown and join Brazil,Philippines and Venezuela in the elite circle of countries that won each of the Big4 pageants.

WASN'T SPAIN AND RUSSIA TOP 2 IN 2015, OR WHAT ABOUT DR AND PR IN 2016? THERE IS DIVERSITY AT MW SIMPLY BECAUSE A WIDE VARIETY OF COUNTRIES FROM DIFFERENT CONTINENTS SEND STRONG COMPETITIVE DELEGATES UNLIKE Miss Universe WHERE IT'S THE LATIN AND AMERICAN AUDIENCE THAT MOSTLY MATTER. THOUGH IT SEEMS THINGS WILL CHANGE NOW THAT TRUMP IS OUT.

SOME OF U OVER USE THE WORD POLITICS. DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT POLITICS MEAN? THE VERY NATURE OF PAGEANTS IS POLITICAL THAT'S WHY THEY HAVE JUDGES WHO VOTE BASED ON OPINION OR THEIR PERSONAL PREFERENCE.
the critic

Postby the critic » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:34 pm

manoypoe wrote:
the critic wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
the critic wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:
the critic wrote:

DONT BE A PARTY POOPER, I LOVE MY NEW HOBBY. =;)) =;)) [-X [-X :%)) :%))

ENJOY YOUR PARTY BUT MY ADVICE TO YOU IS HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM. DO U HAVE A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND...REAL FRIENDS? DON'T LET YOUR HATE FOR MW TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE.
the critic

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:39 pm

WOW THE MALAYSIAN ND DROPPED MESSY MISS WORLD. CONGRATS. :=p :=p =D> =D> =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:36 pm

fermnedoza wrote:I am puzzled by your inability to comprehend simple sentence. But to answer your question as to why I think Miss World's diversity on its winners is because of politics. Just look at the line up of its annual top three and you can easily see politics on it. Gee, how come there was never an instance when two or three girls from the same regional groupings made it as the top two or three of Miss World? The answer? politics! Julia wanted to please and secure the patronage of as many countries as possible!

you are wrong about Miss World not having two or three girls from the same region as the top 2 or top 3. Somebody already corrected you. There was Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic from Caribbean region as the top 2 this year and there was also Philippines and Indonesia in the top 5 from Asia. In 2015 Spain and Russia as top 2 and Lebanon if you count that as Europe was also in top 5.

As for Miss Universe, what do you mean can we question the victories of Africans and Indians that won that pageant? lol Is it because you question our victories at Miss World? 8-|

And if you really want to know than yes I consider Shonali Nagrani better than the actual winner Gozeidar Azua from 2003 at Miss International. Femina dropped MI years ago. I don't even think India is interested anymore and neither is MI in crowning India or other Asians besides Philippines, neither are they interested in Europeans anymore and they have NEVER been interested in Africans sadly. For next year I predict another Latin winner or Philippines again back to back.
Iknowbeauty

Postby manoypoe » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:42 pm

PHILIPPINES
MALAYSIA
SPAIN

ARE WE GOING TO HEAR MORE? =D> =D> =;)) =;))
Last edited by manoypoe on Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby Katness » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:08 pm

the critic wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
the critic wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:
the critic wrote:

Honey, the real irony here is your ugly face talking about beauty pageants. :%)) :%)) :%)) Truth hurts, but be honest!
they don't call me catty Katy for nothing!
Katness

Real Life Name/Nick: Katy
Date of Birth: 14 Sep 1993
Profession: law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Archery, Hunting

Previous

Return to Miss World