OLEKSANDRA KUCHERENKO • MISS UKRAINE 2016 • OFFICIAL THREAD

Re: OLEKSANDRA KUCHERENKO • MISS UKRAINE 2016 • OFFICIAL THR

Postby cica-maca » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:05 pm

mil wrote:
cica-maca wrote:I stil can not believe that she was soooo ignored!!! She was category above other girls in terms of beauty!
I am so sad that she is not even in top 20, this is extremely unfair. I so wish that she was in Miss Universe instead, since they do appreciate more Ukrainian beauty. :%((

She is not only beautiful, but she is smart, energetic and rather eloquent. That was a crime made to her. I start thinking its no matter who we send - we will be out anyway.

I know, she was simple perfect, it is unbelievable that she is not even in top 20 :%(( I am so sad that she is so wasted.

cica-maca
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Date of Birth: 18 Jun 1987
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: reading, enjoying life :)

Postby mil » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:37 pm

cica-maca wrote:
mil wrote:
cica-maca wrote:I stil can not believe that she was soooo ignored!!! She was category above other girls in terms of beauty!
I am so sad that she is not even in top 20, this is extremely unfair. I so wish that she was in Miss Universe instead, since they do appreciate more Ukrainian beauty. :%((

She is not only beautiful, but she is smart, energetic and rather eloquent. That was a crime made to her. I start thinking its no matter who we send - we will be out anyway.

I know, she was simple perfect, it is unbelievable that she is not even in top 20 :%(( I am so sad that she is so wasted.

Overall she is the best rep we've ever sent, and still she didn't make it. Who should we send next year? I am sure its all about Miss Ukraine Org. They don't behave as part of Miss World family, plus Miss World is not broadcasted here in Ukraine. So until they make friends with Morley nothing will change. Morley and Mirea visited all countries in top 5 last year, and this fact clarifies and shows much.
mil
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 13 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Hobbies/Interests: travel

Postby MunecaBravas » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:16 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MunecaBravas

Date of Birth: 03 Mar 1989
Profession: IT`S DOSENT MATTER
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: BEAUTY EXPERT

Postby cica-maca » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:36 am

mil wrote:
cica-maca wrote:
mil wrote:

Overall she is the best rep we've ever sent, and still she didn't make it. Who should we send next year? I am sure its all about Miss Ukraine Org. They don't behave as part of Miss World family, plus Miss World is not broadcasted here in Ukraine. So until they make friends with Morley nothing will change. Morley and Mirea visited all countries in top 5 last year, and this fact clarifies and shows much.

I must say that I am usually fascinated with Ukrainian girls in MW. Khrystyna Stoloka and Karina also were also in my favorites lists and were ignored. Anna placed only in top 20 and she make good results in almost all fast tracks, I do know in what criteria they were choosing that year top 10 but it was not beauty for sure, since she was one of the most gorgeous that year.
But this year Miss Ukraine was perfect in every way, and she was not even in top 20, that is unbeliavable. It is very obvious that good results could make only countries who are suck up to Morley in some way. Miss Ukraine (same is for Serbia) should at least call current Miss World to be jury in national pageant.
cica-maca

Postby mil » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:57 pm

cica-maca wrote:
mil wrote:
cica-maca wrote:
mil wrote:

I must say that I am usually fascinated with Ukrainian girls in MW. Khrystyna Stoloka and Karina also were also in my favorites lists and were ignored. Anna placed only in top 20 and she make good results in almost all fast tracks, I do know in what criteria they were choosing that year top 10 but it was not beauty for sure, since she was one of the most gorgeous that year.
But this year Miss Ukraine was perfect in every way, and she was not even in top 20, that is unbeliavable. It is very obvious that good results could make only countries who are suck up to Morley in some way. Miss Ukraine (same is for Serbia) should at least call current Miss World to be jury in national pageant.

But Miss Ukraine Org hasn't learned anything. There was a comment by Ukraine's national director that she can't understand the choice (Puerto Rico) as she has short neck, not tall enough and small breasts, plus her BWAP was not impressive. She also said that they wouldn't take Miss World seriously in the future.
mil

Postby mil » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:59 pm

mil wrote:
cica-maca wrote:
mil wrote:
cica-maca wrote:
mil wrote:

But Miss Ukraine Org hasn't learned anything. There was a comment by Ukraine's national director that she couldn't understand the choice (Puerto Rico) as she has short neck, small breasts and is not tall enough, plus her BWAP was not impressive. She also said that they wouldn't take Miss World seriously in the future.
mil

Postby mil » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:02 pm

mil

Postby cica-maca » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:38 pm

mil wrote:
cica-maca wrote:
mil wrote:
cica-maca wrote:
mil wrote:

But Miss Ukraine Org hasn't learned anything. There was a comment by Ukraine's national director that she can't understand the choice (Puerto Rico) as she has short neck, not tall enough and small breasts, plus her BWAP was not impressive. She also said that they wouldn't take Miss World seriously in the future.

Well that is bad strategy, she better leave Miss Ukraine than to treat it unseriously, since it is not fair to girls who will compete in future. But I do understand her frustration, I was frustrated when Oleksandra were not choose even in top 20 as well.
cica-maca

Postby cica-maca » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:02 pm

cica-maca

Postby mil » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:46 pm

mil

Postby mil » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:48 pm

mil