♛ ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE GUYANA 2016♛ SASHING CEREMONY

Re: ♛ ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE GUYANA 2016♛ SASHING CEREMONY

Postby Fabulous_Cur » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:28 am

yellowyam1 wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:please stop acting Rafieya is this great beauty, she is short and thin and would have clapped at miss universe anyways so it didn't matter who won miss Guyana they would have all clapped. People acting like Rafieya could have placed.Look at all the stunners going to miss universe Rafieya would have been out of her league.
As for the winner how the hell she made it this far? She is not even worth of a festival queen title. This is a mess

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Two of them could have competed for an "outside" shot at a spot...the winner though is a certified =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

At least we agree the winner of this pageant was not the best choice...by far! I would not have placed Ariella in my top 3 and I would still take Ariella over the judges' pic... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

they are a mess, the Caribbean are not serous about pageants I am so over them.As of now I am rooting for my Latinas and Europeans

Yellowyam, I am loving your responses. You're cutting straight through the BS! =b :%)) =D> =D> =D> =D>

you know i tell it like it is, sick of this slackness from the Caribbean, why even bother running pageants if they aren't serous about winning? waste of time and space.You see how the Latinas take their pageants seriously? Up till now miss Jamaica haven't done a damn thing since her crowing and she is MIA. Don't blame Shrelene for suing their asses

I had the same feeling with Miss Curaçao in the past but luckily since 3 years ago there is a very serious and hard working organization in charge of the pageant. Don't loose faith and put down our own people down. Latinas have have their own support already and they would never support us. So don't buy into that.

By the way, I have seen pictures of Miss Jamaica taken yesterday and she looks absolutely stunning! So statuesque. She lost weight, and she is getting more confident and more comfortable with her self and height. It shows in picture, especially her posture and smile. I really think she can take the Miss Universe crown. Besides that, she was crowned just 1 month ago. Its not be because you dont see her or hear from her means she is not doing anything. Me, myself I don not like to see beauty queens so exposed and everyday all over social media. All allure is lost.

The End Of The Beginning
Fabulous_Cur
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1912
Profession: blah
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe Pageant

Postby yellowyam1 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:47 pm

Fabulous_Cur wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:please stop acting Rafieya is this great beauty, she is short and thin and would have clapped at miss universe anyways so it didn't matter who won miss Guyana they would have all clapped. People acting like Rafieya could have placed.Look at all the stunners going to miss universe Rafieya would have been out of her league.
As for the winner how the hell she made it this far? She is not even worth of a festival queen title. This is a mess

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Two of them could have competed for an "outside" shot at a spot...the winner though is a certified =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

At least we agree the winner of this pageant was not the best choice...by far! I would not have placed Ariella in my top 3 and I would still take Ariella over the judges' pic... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

they are a mess, the Caribbean are not serous about pageants I am so over them.As of now I am rooting for my Latinas and Europeans

Yellowyam, I am loving your responses. You're cutting straight through the BS! =b :%)) =D> =D> =D> =D>

you know i tell it like it is, sick of this slackness from the Caribbean, why even bother running pageants if they aren't serous about winning? waste of time and space.You see how the Latinas take their pageants seriously? Up till now miss Jamaica haven't done a damn thing since her crowing and she is MIA. Don't blame Shrelene for suing their asses

I had the same feeling with Miss Curacao in the past but luckily since 3 years ago there is a very serious and hard working organization in charge of the pageant. Don't loose faith and put down our own people down. Latinas have have their own support already and they would never support us. So don't buy into that.

By the way, I have seen pictures of Miss Jamaica taken yesterday and she looks absolutely stunning! So statuesque. She lost weight, and she is getting more confident and more comfortable with her self and height. It shows in picture, especially her posture and smile. I really think she can take the Miss Universe crown. Besides that, she was crowned just 1 month ago. Its not be because you dont see her or hear from her means she is not doing anything. Me, myself I don not like to see beauty queens so exposed and everyday all over social media. All allure is lost.

this is jamaica we are talking about, they crown the queens and let them fend for themselves. YENDI KACI AND SHARLENE ALL HAD TO TRAIN THEMSELVES. That's why Sharlene is suing them. I hope Curacao picked the right girl this year that girl is stunning.I hope she wins
yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby Leo1 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:04 pm

Leo1
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 11 May 1994
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: NOB
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball

Postby Leo1 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:07 pm

Leo1

Postby Leo1 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:48 pm

Soyini walking for Breast Cancer awareness.

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=587419BD

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... =586DCDDA4

Thanks to MUGO FB for the pics.
Leo1

Previous

Return to Miss Universe