ANKIT'S pre arrival review Miss Universe 2011

Re: ANKIT'S pre arrival review Miss Universe 2011

Postby Tsatsabi » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:19 pm

ANKIT wrote:
Tsatsabi this is why i love you so much..

I AM REALLY GLAD YOU ACTUALLY READ IT AND EXPRESSED YOUR OPINION W.R.T MY CRITIC.

Because many times people dont read and comment it. Much appreciate your sweet gesture. :-*

Yes you are correct with Peru and Paraguay they can easily outshine major favorites. About switzerland i would say she was in my surprise 7 but it went upto 8 and so had to keep her in special mention. But i knw she is an underdog and has tremendous potential in her.

Also if you would have noticed unlike what most people believe, i feel europe is as strong as Latina and it may happen depending upon performance only girls may be placed and not on sash factor. So if that happens i would love to see Finland and Sweden adding up the european domination.

Also, like we know there will be couple of girls who will be in no ones list but makes the cut and i think it could be France.

Thanks alot again :-*

Europe is strong indeed.... early favorites of mine were Switzerland, Albania, Kosovo and Spain...... but now girls like Netherlands, Sweden and Rumania are blowing me away, and though I am only sold on Kelly and Xhesika at this point.... those other girls can pull a placement if they perform as well as they look! Asia is delivering as well... Malaysia is drop dead gorgeous and looks so ready. Girls like Vietnam, Thailand and Philippines were nice surprises as well. I still have faith in China despite her disappointing arrival pictures.... she is looking good again in her fadil's and backstage pictures, and I know she will deliver! So right now, I believe Malaysia, USA, Netherlands, Australia, Paraguay, China, France, Albania, Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, and Peru are very possible semifinalists.....along with my girl of course, who might not be looking ravishing in those two last pictures but who's potential I will never doubt! :-* There are more girls to come, though... this is getting too exciting! But the slow updates are killing me! ~X(

Madison Anderson
Tsatsabi
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Carolina
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1987
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Freelancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Art & Photography

Previous

Return to Miss Universe