MISS UNIVERSE 2015 EXPECTATIONS!

MISS UNIVERSE 2015 EXPECTATIONS!

Postby karissa » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:22 pm

Miss Universe 2015 new owner,new edition new competition!
Whats your exceptions for this edition? will it be more fair? will new countries break the semi spot? Will their be any major changes? or will we have a show with no difference of Trumps era?

I believe that choosing the winner wont change,but new countries may have the chance to be in top 5 ( not the typical top 5 of every year) :)>-

:-* :)>-

Last edited by karissa on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
karissa
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1994
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Removed
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Removed

Re: MISS UNIVERSE EXCEPTIONS 2015!

Postby callmemike » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:03 pm

Most people in the world tend to favor the conventionally beautiful or pretty faces, so regardless of who owns Miss Universe and who comprises the judging panel, they are the ones I expect to enter the semi-finals. When we say conventionally beautiful or pretty, you personify it, Karissa. Only the not so attractive ones in the eyes of the majority will be part of the semi-finals if some favorites will deliver underwhelming performances in all three areas of competition or in at least one or two that will bring their average scores down and only if they will be ruined by evening gowns that won't bring out the best in them.

Results of Miss Universe and any other beauty pageant will always be subject to debates or argumentation and speculations. We, spectators from afar, won't have any control over the judging and the results thereof but we can always manage how to deal with them. Fortunate will be those people whose girl will emerge triumphant because they will never say cheating and politicking took place. Because human nature dictates our behavior or conduct, we can expect some people who will not be able to accept the results graciously or wholeheartedly. We will always encounter people saying the judges and the organization were prejudiced. That will go on for as long as man hasn't learned to reduce his ego to zero. People will always have their opinions.

I believe it's high time that man should learn the lessons his past mistakes have taught him. Some countries should not be sending the same type of delegates who won't stand a chance if pitted against their more facially appealing competitors. People can't blame certain countries if they have been the ones that consistently penetrated the semi-finals or the winning circle of Miss Universe. Should there be a mistake in their selection that a not so attractive woman won, the organization must train her well in walk, speech, and personality because where some beautiful women falter, those will be where she will deliver. But, I am really hoping that more and more countries will get to experience or get to experience again being part of the semi-finals, top 10 and top 5.
callmemike
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Michael John P. Uy
Date of Birth: 20 Apr 1977
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:23 pm

Let's face it! Miss Universe Organization is in shambles right now. We don't even have remote news about the next Miss Universe. We don't even know if it will be celebrated this year. Hopefully IMG will clean the house and make new adjustments se we can go back to the gold era of Miss Universe which was not long ago. Nowadays were seeing Miss Universe turn more and more into MW with too many WTF placement and mediocre contestants making it for just for facebook likes and youtube clicks.

I think Karma has a lot to do with it. Many deserving contestants were left behind to favor girls who have been pushed by the Org for particular reasons. We have witnessed girls making it though their preliminary performances were weak. You can't get away with shattering dreams of deserving girls to favor others for particular reasons and expect to last for too long without paying the price.
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby castaway » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Let's face it! Miss Universe Organization is in shambles right now. We don't even have remote news about the next Miss Universe. We don't even know if it will be celebrated this year. Hopefully IMG will clean the house and make new adjustments se we can go back to the gold era of Miss Universe which was not long ago. Nowadays were seeing Miss Universe turn more and more into MW with too many WTF placement and mediocre contestants making it for just for facebook likes and youtube clicks.

I think Karma has a lot to do with it. Many deserving contestants were left behind to favor girls who have been pushed by the Org for particular reasons. We have witnessed girls making it though their preliminary performances were weak. You can't get away with shattering dreams of deserving girls to favor others for particular reasons and expect to last for too long without paying the price.

Giiirrrlll! you are really in pain!! I hope you can recover. Honestly. [-O< [-O<
castaway

Date of Birth: 02 Oct 2007
Profession: nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching movies

Postby pfeirr » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:41 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Let's face it! Miss Universe Organization is in shambles right now. We don't even have remote news about the next Miss Universe. We don't even know if it will be celebrated this year. Hopefully IMG will clean the house and make new adjustments se we can go back to the gold era of Miss Universe which was not long ago. Nowadays were seeing Miss Universe turn more and more into MW with too many WTF placement and mediocre contestants making it for just for facebook likes and youtube clicks.

Yes the price is being paid by Puerto Rico who has been robbing girls and now has to deal with some very bad Karma. IMG is certainly not going to place whores like Trump did. Miss Puerto Rico should approach Vivid for sponsorship now.
pfeirr

Real Life Name/Nick: Zorreyka eyyyyyyyyy Jackson CyNthina Clovarriatra
Date of Birth: 08 May 1990
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Professional basher
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: blogging

Postby shabab » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:47 am

nothing much, its miss universe they know their games very well than those who keeps on giving blah blah blah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :!!
shabab

Real Life Name/Nick: shabab inigo
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1972
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: chef
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: sex food bed

Postby cuecards » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:24 am

Well I think during the trump era, the role of the pageant is to mainly serve its purpose as a PR/CSR arm of the entire Trump org. They send the reigning Miss Universe to serve its charitable causes and speak for the organization itself (Dayana, Gabriela, Ximena, Leila) now that MUO is under IMG, I think there will be changes as to placements(Karissa is right) but we cannot deny that existing powerhouse countries did not just sprang on their own, they worked hard in the past to build such status and will continue to be a staple (Venezuela in particular) in the pageant.

I am really excited to see the changes in this new era, from the prim and proper years ( 50's to early 80's) the beauty and brains era (late 80's to 90's) the fierce era ( 00's) girls with personality era ( late 00's to 2010's) The pageant has evolved through the years and had set the gold standard in pageantry and will continue to be the most awaited, most prestigious pageant we've all learned to love.
[url][URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/5141529/glozell-buzzfeed.html]Image[/url] GIFSoup[/url]
cuecards

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2005
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: reading, dancing

Postby scoolstuff123 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:33 am

True Karissa.. One hope that I also pin on the new ownership is the DIVERSITY !! That is where Miss World scores above Miss Universe.. :)>-
scoolstuff123
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 07 Oct 1990
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing

Postby pfeirr » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:21 am

scoolstuff123 wrote:True Karissa.. One hope that I also pin on the new ownership is the DIVERSITY !! That is where Miss World scores above Miss Universe.. :)>-

Also the prestigious pageant where Puerto Rico is not hyped. Makes one think, what is Puerto Rico without Miss Universe and Trump? We know they are obsessed skanks who feel gratified when they are considered appealing whether it may be true or just a blatant joke to mock their obsession!
pfeirr

Postby Paola De Bracho 2.0 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:29 am

i agree with you Satan. oh! Opps! Sorry.... I mean....

.....Nina.

KARMA has a lot to do with it.

Many deserving contestants were left behind to favor girls who have been pushed by the org for particular reasons?? Maybe!

But one thing for sure. Some countries out-there are really deserving to be ignored.

Desperate, forgettable and useless countries in the world of beauty pageant!

Countries who won in the past because of their bitchiness, money and flirting skills! SCAMMING AT ITS BEST!

People who are rude and doesnt know how to respect decisions!!!

People who are anti Asians!!!

People who are claiming that theyre sending goddesses! WHICH ARE REALLY NOT!

Now, arent you scared with Karma???!!!!

You shouldnt be!

BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY CURSED AND YOUR WHOLE UGLY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImage
Paola De Bracho 2.0
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Paola De Bracho Alonzo Protasio Mercado y Rizal
Date of Birth: 14 Apr 1985
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Certified Dick Licker and a High Class Bitch
Hobbies/Interests: Fucking and Sucking

Postby Rauma » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:50 am

karissa wrote:
Whats your exceptions for this edition? will it be more fair? will new countries brake the semi spot? Will their be any major changes? or will we have a show with no difference of Trumps era?

I believe that choosing the winner wont change,but new countries may have the chance to be in top 5 ( not the typical top 5 of every year) :)>-

First of all: Do you mean exceptions or expectations? ;)

I get it as expectations: Well at least no f*cking Trump-cards putting one old mans preferences to the top 15! I would expect choice of real top 15 by judges and I would love to get back one more spot for people choice to complete top 16. I would also love to see a less such factor and more beauty factor = meaning not over-hype e.g. Venezuela because it is Venezuela but consider put even from "unknown" countries to the top - if they are deserving.
:):)
Earthquakes don't recognize borders. Diseases, famine, drought don't recognize borders. Why the f* should we?
Rauma
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Marie
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1979
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Music, fitness, dancing, arts, modelling

Postby touch_of_class » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:22 am

karissa wrote:
Whats your exceptions for this edition? will it be more fair? will new countries brake the semi spot? Will their be any major changes? or will we have a show with no difference of Trumps era?

Did you mean "EXPECTATIONS" rather than exceptions?
Where I live!
[youtube]wCF8pFA92O0[/youtube]
touch_of_class

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1989
Profession: manager
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageants

Postby The Alchemist » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:42 am

All I know is that when the Trump Card kicked in back in 2004/2005, the TOP 15 were overpopulated with latina delegates including Puerto Rico with crazy fans and annoying antics. I am not referring Missosology as it's too limited. Look at other forums such as Voy and you will quickly realize being RUDE in
pageant forums is NOT exclusive to Missosology.

I just can't with some bitches talking as if they are the most virgin of all virgin mary when the latin community(Puerto Rico in particular which is NOT even a country of sorts) had the most benefits in this so called favoritism and Trump Picks :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Profession: Traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby karissa » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:13 am

touch_of_class wrote:
karissa wrote:

Did you mean "EXPECTATIONS" rather than exceptions?

I meant expectations :%)) auto correct kills me sometimes :%((
karissa

Postby karissa » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:16 am

Rauma wrote:
karissa wrote:

First of all: Do you mean exceptions or expectations? ;)

I get it as expectations: Well at least no f*cking Trump-cards putting one old mans preferences to the top 15! I would expect choice of real top 15 by judges and I would love to get back one more spot for people choice to complete top 16. I would also love to see a less such factor and more beauty factor = meaning not over-hype e.g. Venezuela because it is Venezuela but consider put even from "unknown" countries to the top - if they are deserving.
:):)

I meant expectations :)>-
well actually u have right, I want to see countries place not just because they have a high sash but because there is potential and that girl should place. :-*
karissa

Re: MISS UNIVERSE 2015 EXPECTATIONS!

Postby JaninaCruz-Vega » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:00 am

-More Asians and Africans as semi finalists.
-Europeans will be crowned.
-I don't think WME|IMG will favor edgy candidates as the company also handle actresses, host etc. So, I think they will favor a universal beauty that can do those things.
-No more "You're the sponsor, you will place" category.
-No trump picks but I believe there will be IMG pick 1 or 2, maybe.
-New CROWN!!!!
-No more Miss USA sash factor, if they deserve to clap they need to clap. (tho Olivia is stunning and deserves a placement)

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I EXPECT MISS UNIVERSE TO BE STAGED THIS DECEMBER! NO MORE JANUARY THE FOLLOWING YEAR!
JaninaCruz-Vega
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Janina Vega
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1985
Profession: Model
Hobbies/Interests: strutting the catwalk

Postby Criss_Vaughn » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:08 am

One of the biggest problems with Miss Universe is the selection of judges. That needs to be addressed. The judging panel for 2014 was horrendous. If the judging panel lacks diversity, then we can't expect the Top 15 to have diversity.

I loved that at Miss USA this year, all the judges were past Miss USA winners. Qualified diverse people who knows what it takes to be Miss Universe, who knows how the girls should walk, talk, pose and carry themselves. I hope Miss Universe will be similar. Have past Miss Universe winners be on the judging panel, as well as respected models, fashion experts and the like. Credible people.
Criss_Vaughn

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: IT Tech
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Art and Movies

Postby rockondude » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:35 pm

The Alchemist wrote:All I know is that when the Trump Card kicked in back in 2004/2005, the TOP 15 were overpopulated with latina delegates including Puerto Rico with crazy fans and annoying antics. I am not referring Missosology as it's too limited. Look at other forums such as Voy and you will quickly realize being RUDE in

I just can't with some bitches talking as if they are the most virgin of all virgin mary when the latin community(Puerto Rico in particular which is NOT even a country of sorts) had the most benefits in this so called favoritism and Trump Picks :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

WHAT are you talking about we won Three times before Thump was the owner of the pageant. You can say there favouritism for countries like Venezuela or even your country lately but for Puerto Rico no. We are never really consistent in that pageant
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
rockondude

Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

Postby pfeirr » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:57 pm

rockondude wrote:
The Alchemist wrote:All I know is that when the Trump Card kicked in back in 2004/2005, the TOP 15 were overpopulated with latina delegates including Puerto Rico with crazy fans and annoying antics. I am not referring Missosology as it's too limited. Look at other forums such as Voy and you will quickly realize being RUDE in

WHAT are you talking about we won Three times before Thump was the owner of the pageant. You can say there favouritism for countries like Venezuela or even your country lately but for Puerto Rico no. We are never really consistent in that pageant

Way more consistent in that pageant than in any other pageant. Now everyone can see where your country really stands. Just look at the results in Miss World and the rest of the pageants, that's how Puerto Rico is going to look in Miss Universe from now on and we'll see where Karma is really going to strike and from where contestants will clap.
pfeirr

Postby bcdf1930 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:06 pm

I DON'T WISH TO HAVE ANOTHER Miss Universe LIKE PAULINA VEGA :| :| :| #:-S
bcdf1930

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby rockondude » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:04 pm

pfeirr wrote:
rockondude wrote:

Way more consistent in that pageant than in any other pageant. Now everyone can see where your country really stands. Just look at the results in Miss World and the rest of the pageants, that's how Puerto Rico is going to look in Miss Universe from now on and we'll see where Karma is really going to strike and from where contestants will clap.

We were not sending top quality delegate to miss world until 2001. Before that the girl send to that pageant were really mediocre. Puerto Rico was not a force in other pageantry because before the 2000s they were unknown. In fact Miss Earth was unknown for many people until last year were there was a televise crowning for Miss World, Miss earth and Grand International.

Puerto Rico will always do good in Miss Universe because the quality of the contestants its always really good.
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
rockondude

Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

Postby karissa » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:38 pm

Dear people this thread is about Miss Universe 2015 expectations not about Puerto Ricos placements.

PS.
And with or without TRUMP Puerto Rico will always be a powerhouse for always sending tremendous beauties on all international beauty pageants and I do believe not so many countries can be on the same level. :-* :)>-
karissa

Postby Renz » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:44 pm

karissa wrote:

Did you mean "BREAK" rather than "BRAKE?"
Renz
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Florencio C. Alfonso
Date of Birth: 23 Feb 1959
Profession: Licensed Vocational Nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: surfing the net, listening to music

Postby karissa » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:50 pm

Renz wrote:
karissa wrote:

Did you mean "BREAK" rather than "BRAKE?"

I swear this is like the last time in my life I will use my phone to misso =;)) auto correct have ruined this post! :%)) :oops: :oops:
karissa

Postby pfeirr » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:10 pm

rockondude wrote:
pfeirr wrote:
rockondude wrote:

We were not sending top quality delegate to miss world until 2001. Before that the girl send to that pageant were really mediocre. Puerto Rico was not a force in other pageantry because before the 2000s they were unknown. In fact Miss Earth was unknown for many people until last year were there was a televise crowning for Miss World, Miss earth and Grand International.

Puerto Rico will always do good in Miss Universe because the quality of the contestants its always really good.

Not a fan of Puerto Rico but I don't think that's the case. You guys try your best to package your reps and you yourselves mention it. 2013 Genesis Da Vila was good but maybe Puerto Rico was not bookmarked which is why she was overlooked.

By the way, I didn't mention Miss Earth because it has been going down just as the performance of Puerto Rico in Miss Universe and now obviously since Trump no longer owns it.
pfeirr

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:50 pm

pfeirr wrote:
Not a fan of Puerto Rico but I don't think that's the case. You guys try your best to package your reps and you yourselves mention it. 2013 Genesis Da Vila was good but maybe Puerto Rico was not bookmarked which is why she was overlooked.

By the way, I didn't mention Miss Earth because it has been going down just as the performance of Puerto Rico in Miss Universe and now obviously since Trump no longer owns it.[/i][/size][/color][/font]

Your concerns are understandable. With IMG in command, I'm pretty certain Puerto Rico will most likely have their 6th Miss Universe crown before 2020. It's just a matter of selecting the right girl.
Nina Cleopatra

Postby pfeirr » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:58 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
pfeirr wrote:

By the way, I didn't mention Miss Earth because it has been going down just as the performance of Puerto Rico in Miss Universe and now obviously since Trump no longer owns it.[/i][/size][/color][/font]

Your concerns are understandable. With IMG in command, I'm pretty certain Puerto Rico will most likely have their 6th Miss Universe crown before 2020. It's just a matter of selecting the right girl.

5 years is a long wait but we'll see. I think it'll be evident from Puerto Rico's performance this year itself. She's ugly and if she places or receives any kind of attention, then your theory will be proven right.
pfeirr

Postby HARVIN » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:16 pm

Like what you did in your past predictions. You pushed Puerto Rico in your TOP 5 or TOP 10 but you FAILED. I'm so sorry Nina for your FAILURE but you have to deal with it. I can feel your PAIN, madness and frustration in life honey.

HARVIN

Date of Birth: 25 Jan 2015
Profession: Haters Destroyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: World Issue, Universe issue rather.

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:21 pm

HARVIN wrote:
Like what you did in your past predictions. You pushed Puerto Rico in your TOP 5 or TOP 10 but you FAILED. I'm so sorry Nina for your FAILURE but you have to deal with it. I can feel your PAIN, madness and frustration in life honey.

Image[/b][/size][/color][/font]

You need to relax and take a deep breath sweetheart. I didn't have Puerto Rico in my top 5 or my top 10. Get your facts straight before you start rambling about in a rabid frenzy. If you don't like what I have to say move on. It's my opinion after all. Affected much!?
Nina Cleopatra

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:24 pm

pfeirr wrote:
5 years is a long wait but we'll see. I think it'll be evident from Puerto Rico's performance this year itself. She's ugly and if she places or receives any kind of attention, then your theory will be proven right.[/i][/size][/color][/font]

Some Filipinos in this forum really need to read CAREFULLY before writing down. I said before 2020, NOT SPECIFICALLY in 2020.
Nina Cleopatra

Next

Return to Miss Universe