Donald Trump

Donald Trump

Postby marcopoloe » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:29 pm

Donald Trump should sell his shares in the Miss Universe Organization. Having his name next to the MUO will look really bad, especially now that we are seeing how much of a white-supremacist he is.

marcopoloe
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 17 Dec 1993
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Re: Donald Trump

Postby Sophia7 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:25 pm

he is telling the truth!
Sophia7
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby unbreakable » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:56 pm

Sophia7 wrote:he is telling the truth!

unbreakable
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: (-_-)
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1993
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: SDSDAD
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Piano

Postby HARVIN » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:44 pm

You're Mexican so your wish won't be granted. Keep protesting Mexicans. >:)

I think Mexico is the only latin country to boycott the pageant and the rest will not pull out their participation.

#mexicanlosers
HARVIN
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 25 Jan 2015
Profession: Haters Destroyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: World Issue, Universe issue rather.

Postby Léon » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:10 am

HARVIN wrote:You're Mexican so your wish won't be granted. Keep protesting Mexicans. >:)

I think Mexico is the only latin country to boycott the pageant and the rest will not pull out their participation.

#mexicanlosers

Well these "Mexican Losers" still managed to win a crown before your country did. Even with all the pushing the MUO made for a Filipino winner ;/))
Léon
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 10 Oct 1997
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Anything

Postby cairene06 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:34 am

Léon wrote:
HARVIN wrote:You're Mexican so your wish won't be granted. Keep protesting Mexicans. >:)

#mexicanlosers

Well these "Mexican Losers" still managed to win a crown before your country did. Even with all the pushing the MUO made for a Filipino winner ;/))

That's not entirely accurate, you know. We've had our first Miss Universe since 1969, then another one in 1973. We've had that crown long before Mexico did when Ms. Jones won. If you're talking about the last 2 decades, you'd be right, of course.
cairene06
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lades
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1985
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Reading Manga, Beauty Pageants, Classical Music

Postby Léon » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:39 am

cairene06 wrote:
Léon wrote:

#mexicanlosers

That's not entirely accurate, you know. We've had our first Miss Universe since 1969, then another one in 1973. We've had that crown long before Mexico did when Ms. Jones won. If you're talking about the last 2 decades, you'd be right, of course.

I was indeed talking about the last two decades.

Btw I didn't mean it as a jab towards the Philippines, more as a jab towards that loser alter nick that's always bashing Latinos and causing meaningless arguments :zzz
Léon

Postby HARVIN » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:12 am

Léon wrote:

#mexicanlosers

The fact that your fellow Mexicans like Mrs Jones failed to convinced other latin countries to boycott the pageant.I heard Panama and other central latin countries have no plans to withdrew.

what a FAILURE to Mexicans. Hope Mexico will never return again.
HARVIN

Postby Léon » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:21 am

HARVIN wrote:
Léon wrote:

#mexicanlosers

The fact that your fellow Mexicans like Mrs Jones failed to convinced other latin countries to boycott the pageant.I heard Panama and other central latin countries have no plans to withdrew.

OMG me too!

Clearly Miss Universe is going downhill if it's attracting people like you as its main audience :-D

Mexico is above hanging out with as we say "chusma".

For once I agree with you Agua Maldita!
Léon

Postby nau » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:32 am

HARVIN wrote:
Léon wrote:

#mexicanlosers

The fact that you have no idea what the hell you´re talking about is clear. Mexico or Mrs Jones never told anybody or tried to convince anybody to boycott. In fact El Salvador pulled out even before Mexico ever did. Each country has made their own decisions without influence from anybody. Why the hell do you care so much about our participation in that stupid pageant? We are sooooo over it. I suggest you get over it as well. I agree with you. I personally have no interest in Miss Universe and Im fine with us never ever returning to that declining pageant. The pageant has been going down the drain even before Trump´s racists rants and you know it. I mean really holding the 2014 edition in January of 2015??? who does that? I hear theyre doing the same thing again this year =;)) Not only that, but NBC not wanting to air the show =;)) Please get over us not participating, why does it bother you so much? Leave us Mexicans alone, I for one could not be more excited about our new batch and the fact that our winner will go to Miss World. Finally we get to send our very best to Miss World. You stick with Trumpet and his cheap French fry crown, that pageant has passed its prime.
nau

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: professor
Hobbies/Interests: antropology guys

Postby HARVIN » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:46 am

Léon wrote:
HARVIN wrote:
Léon wrote:

#mexicanlosers

OMG me too!

Clearly Miss Universe is going downhill if it's attracting people like you as its main audience :-D

As if Mexico's absence would downhill Miss Universe. Mexico is now useless participant, the mentality of your people would never gain sympathy to other nationality and it shows that your fellow latin countries are not riding the bandwagon and perhaps they are preparing for 64th MISS UNIVERSE =;))

while Mexico is =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
HARVIN

Postby Léon » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:05 am

HARVIN wrote:
Léon wrote:
HARVIN wrote:
Léon wrote:

#mexicanlosers

OMG me too!

As if Mexico's absence would downhill Miss Universe. Mexico is now useless participant, the mentality of your people would never gain sympathy to other nationality and it shows that your fellow latin countries are not riding the bandwagon and perhaps they are preparing for 64th MISS UNIVERSE =;))

...Mexico is now on its way to winning our first Miss World crown? Yep! :D

I mean Wendy even got a personal invitation to serve as the interviewer from miss Morley so what does that tell you?

Keep trying to spite us hon. It's not working.
Last edited by Léon on Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Léon

Postby HARVIN » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:06 am

nau wrote:
HARVIN wrote:
Léon wrote:

#mexicanlosers

The fact that you have no idea what the hell you´re talking about is clear. Mexico or Mrs Jones never told anybody or tried to convince anybody to boycott. In fact El Salvador pulled out even before Mexico ever did. Each country has made their own decisions without influence from anybody. Why the hell do you care so much about our participation in that stupid pageant? We are sooooo over it. I suggest you get over it as well. I agree with you. I personally have no interest in Miss Universe and Im fine with us never ever returning to that declining pageant. The pageant has been going down the drain even before Trump´s racists rants and you know it. I mean really holding the 2014 edition in January of 2015??? who does that? I hear theyre doing the same thing again this year =;)) Not only that, but NBC not wanting to air the show =;)) Please get over us not participating, why does it bother you so much? Leave us Mexicans alone, I for one could not be more excited about our new batch and the fact that our winner will go to Miss World. Finally we get to send our very best to Miss World. You stick with Trumpet and his cheap French fry crown, that pageant has passed its prime.

You sounds bitter honey but i know deep inside you love Miss Universe as it shows in your response =;))

Mexicans please leave Trump's pageant alone and if you Mexicans don't like his pageant or you don't wanna hear anything about Miss Universe, Why Mexicans are still protesting to sell his shares? =;))

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
HARVIN

Postby HARVIN » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:27 am

Léon wrote:
HARVIN wrote:
Léon wrote:
HARVIN wrote:
Léon wrote:

#mexicanlosers

OMG me too!

I mean Wendy even got a personal invitation to serve as the interviewer from miss Morley so what does that tell you?

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Julia is a smart bitch, she does not want her pageant to be like a second option so the first Miss World crown for your country is still elusive. Wendolly was crowned Miss Universe Mexico so do you think Julia will crown her? she's not dumb or desperate in fact she has more than 100 women every year to choose and Mexico is just a dot to her option.

first Jones should step down or sell her Miss World franchise to someone who's focus is for Miss World charity only. Julia will never work to Lupita closely coz she is former Miss Universe and it would cheapens her pageant.
HARVIN

Postby Léon » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:35 am

HARVIN wrote:
Léon wrote:
HARVIN wrote:
Léon wrote:
HARVIN wrote:
Léon wrote:

#mexicanlosers

OMG me too!

Julia is a smart bitch, she does not want her pageant to be like a second option so the first Miss World crown for your country is still elusive. Wendolly was crowned Miss Universe Mexico so do you think Julia will crown her? she's not dumb or desperate in fact she has more than 100 women every year to choose and Mexico is just a dot to her option.

first Jones should step down or sell her Miss World franchise to someone who's focus is for Miss World charity only. Julia will never work to Lupita closely coz she is former Miss Universe and it would cheapens her pageant.

Are you illiterate or just stupid?

Who said anything about crowning Wendolly when Yamelin is Nuesta Belleza Mundo Mexico 2014 :%))
And for Mexico to be such an insignificant dot in Miss World, tell me why In the years 2000-2009 Mexico was the most successful country in Miss World with six consecutive placements, two first runner up positions, one second runner up position, three Miss World Americas, two Miss World Top Models, and a Miss World Beach Beauty winner? <:-P
Not to mention Mariana and Daniela.

But suuuuuuure. Miss Morley doesn't like Mexicans because it "cheapens" her pageant
Léon

Postby rockondude » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:52 am

WHITE SUPREMACIST GIRL WHAT????????

Lets be objective about this situation. Should the U.S.A allow illegal immigration.

The answer is NO every country has its laws and they should be respected. I think illegals should be deported back and the border should be close for good. I think many Mexicans want to play the victim in this situation and its not fair because mexico has very severe laws against illegal immigration.
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
rockondude

Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

Postby HARVIN » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:03 am

Léon wrote:
HARVIN wrote:
Léon wrote:
HARVIN wrote:
Léon wrote:
HARVIN wrote:
Léon wrote:

#mexicanlosers

OMG me too!

Are you illiterate or just stupid?

Who said anything about crowning Wendolly when Yamelin is Nuesta Belleza Mundo Mexico 2014 :%))
And for Mexico to be such an insignificant dot in Miss World, tell me why In the years 2000-2009 Mexico was the most successful country in Miss World with six consecutive placements, two first runner up positions, one second runner up position, three Miss World Americas, two Miss World Top Models, and a Miss World Beach Beauty winner? <:-P
Not to mention Mariana and Daniela.

But suuuuuuure. Miss Morley doesn't like Mexicans because it "cheapens" her pageant

But what if suddenly Wendolly replaced Yamelin in her place. I know Jones is so desperate for revenge. She is trying so hard to get Wendolly near to Julia as you claimed that Wendy got a personal invitation to serve as the interviewer from miss Morley so am i sound stupid? there's no way in hell that a reigning Miss Universe Mexico could get a close encounter to a chairman of Miss World >:)

honey having several runners up or multiple placements without BLUE CROWN is useless so your point is baseless. I think you are the one who is illiterate or stupid. Again nice try though. >:)
HARVIN

Postby marcelo penaso » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:06 am

i dont like to hear the news about him in miss universe issue what i like to say about him would be his candidacy i wish it could be a good fight between him and hillary clinton coz im interesting to know if he will win for the public vote and i hope it will be fair election.
marcelo penaso

Real Life Name/Nick: kokak
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1994
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: many to mention but what i do most is business
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: interaction (family-self-comunity-nation-world)
Message: thank you for being understanding, misso friend u are my inspiration in beauty pageant around

Postby Léon » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:12 am

HARVIN wrote:But what if suddenly Wendolly replaced Yamelin in her place. I know Jones is so desperate for revenge. She is trying so hard to get Wendolly near to Julia as you claimed that Wendy got a personal invitation to serve as the interviewer from miss Morley so am i sound stupid? there's no way in hell that a reigning Miss Universe Mexico could get a close encounter to a chairman of Miss World >:)

honey having several runners up or multiple placements without BLUE CROWN is useless so your point is baseless. I think you are the one who is illiterate or stupid. Again nice try though. >:)

And here I was thinking you couldn't get any more stupid or wrong :%))
I guess Hell must've froze over because here's the video where the words "I accepted the invitation from Julia Morley President of the Miss World Org to serve as the reporter" came straight out of Wendolly's mouth
[youtube]6OkPkAlxXFo[/youtube]

And don't you worry about us getting that Blue crown then. We all know it's coming :%))
Léon

Postby HARVIN » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:21 am

Nega QUEEN Nina cLOWNpatra strikes again.. =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0

I know you're still mad. =;))
HARVIN

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:32 am

HARVIN wrote:Nega QUEEN Nina cLOWNpatra strikes again.. =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0

I know you're still mad. =;))

Just giving what you deserve Marikita. Negativity attracts negativity. :)>-
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby Stoichio » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:34 am

I still wanna see Mexico in Miss Universe because it's the only Latin powerhouse sending NATURAL BEAUTIES!
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Davok » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:55 am

OMG somebody please get a XXL boyfriend for Harvin or we will go mad with his antisocial problems... 8-}

To Mexicans I just want to say: Your country is eternal, however Trump no. So Miss Universe exists before Trump and will continue after he go and Trump will be just a bad memory for Miss Universe in some years, your country is a powerhouse and I can assure that it has more relevance in this pageant. :=p
Things happen for a reason...

[youtube]dUZEcarRm80[/youtube]
Davok

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1983
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Tecnology
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Movies, Music, Books.

Postby Kakak » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:02 am

What is he going to say about those crazy gunmen who were legal American citizens?
Kakak

Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1979
Profession: tukang karut
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: mengarut

Postby syahfiqz89 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:42 am

i just don't get its bashing thread? 8-}
syahfiqz89

Real Life Name/Nick: Fiqz
Date of Birth: 30 Jul 1989
Profession: Designer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion is My Passion

Postby Kakak » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:20 am

syahfiqz89 wrote:i just don't get its bashing thread? 8-}

Bayangkan, ratu kita nak cakap pasal obama pun jd salah, wth? Siapa si tua tu? Tuhan ke? Mmgla puji presiden tu macam agak fake, tapi the fact that kita kena jilat bontot dia dan kena "study" pasal dia sbb nak place tu lagi fake. He makes Miss Universe all about kissing HIS butt.
Kakak

Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1979
Profession: tukang karut
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: mengarut

Postby honeymae7405 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:51 pm

Let Mexico decide its own fate. If it wants to boycott Miss Universe this year alone and return after, so be it. It is their prerogative, no one is stopping them. Personally, I am for Mexico returning to Miss Universe. It will not be the same without Mexico. I mean, let's face it, Mexico is a prominent and powerhouse country as far this pageant is concerned.

And please, enough of this bashing and name calling. Instead of bringing each other down, why don't we lift each other up? Civilized people do that. Can't we try that for once?
honeymae7405
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Honeymae
Date of Birth: 05 Oct 1983
Profession: owns business
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: surfing

Postby pfeirr » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:34 am

Donald Trump is ready to ditch the tiara.
The real-estate magnate is exploring a sale of his 49 percent stake in the Miss Universe Organization after NBC and Univision dumped the beauty pageant shows over remarks he made about Mexican immigrants in announcing his run for president last month, The Post has learned.
Trump is mulling a sale after getting approached by several interested parties, said a source close to the situation. NBCUniversal co-owns Miss Universe, which also includes the Miss USA and Miss Teen pageants.
NBC and Spanish-language broadcaster Univision refused to air the Miss USA pageant, as scheduled, on July 12. Niche cable network Reelz picked up the rights.
The pageant drew just 925,000 viewers on Reelz, down sharply from the 5.6 million viewers who watched the show on NBC in 2014, according to Nielsen data.
Trump has sued Univision in New York state court for $500 million over its decision to drop the pageant programming and plans to file a similar suit against NBC, a source said.
But the fallout could not have come at a worse time for Miss Universe.
While Trump didn’t start the Miss USA pageant, he did come up with the idea of turning it into franchise business.
Franchisees who buy the rights to hold state contests are busy preparing for pageant season that kicks off in the fall.
In New York, Debbie Miller and Cindy Provost are trying to sign up sponsors and contestants, who pay to participate.
The Miss New York USA and Miss New York Teen USA contests are scheduled for Jan. 15 to 17 in West Harrison. Franchisees will have a harder time attracting interest if there is no hope for the local winner to get on broadcast television.
“There have been some [local] sponsors that showed concern,” actress Shanna Moakler, who also runs the Nevada Miss USA and Miss Teen pageants, told The Post.
The organization can rebound if Trump sells or finds new broadcast partners willing to replace NBC and Univision, she added.
“I’m hoping within the next couple of months they figure out what to do with the franchise,” Moakler said. “It’s really critical something takes place in the next couple of months.”
She said she makes a small amount of money from the pageant after accounting for the franchise fee she pays.
“Right now I think it would be best if we sold to another person because his comments were so polarizing,” said Moakler, who has a teenage daughter with Mexican-American boxer Oscar De La Hoya.
‘They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us,” Trump said during his presidential announcement speech. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.’ “
Moakler said she supported the organization over the past month because the contest is about the women and not its owners.
“I am not going to allow comments made in the political arena impact my girls.”
pfeirr

Real Life Name/Nick: Zorreyka eyyyyyyyyy Jackson CyNthina Clovarriatra
Date of Birth: 08 May 1990
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Professional basher
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: blogging

Return to Miss Universe