MISS JAMAICA UNIVERSE 2011

Re: MISS JAMAICA UNIVERSE 2011

Postby xerosystem » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:42 pm

a the designer wrote:
xerosystem wrote:
a the designer wrote:
Truth1242 wrote:I think you guys should REVAMP your pageants system in Jamaica. There should only be TWO major pageants. Miss World and Miss Universe.
Miss World 1st RU goes to Miss Earth 2RU goes to Miss Tourism Queen International
Miss Universe 1st RU goes to Miss International 2RU goes to Miss Progress International
Alternatives: Miss Supranational

This will save money and make sure all THE STUNNERS WOULD DO VERY WELL ABROAD!

You have no DAMN IDEA HOW RIGHT YOU ARE. If only they would listen.

SPARTAN WHO RUNS MISS JAMAICA WORLD WILL HAVE TO ACQUIRE THE MISS EARTH FRANCHISE AS THE ONLY OTHER FRANCHISE APART FROM MISS JAMAICA WORLD THAT THEY OPERATE IS MISS JA INTERCONTINENTAL AND MISS JA GLOBE I BELIEVE.

I HOWEVER AGREE WITH MISS WORLD TO MISS EARTH AND MISS UNIVERSE TO MISS INTERNATIONAL. I MENTIONED IT BEFORE THOSE FOUR PAGEANTS ARE MAJOR AND THEY SHOULD ONLY FOCUS ON THOSE.

XO over the years there was the unspoken competition between MJU and MJW org and you never see anyone from MGT sitting on a judging panel for the other contest even in a mini competition. What a nice refreshing thing it was to see Peters as a judge on one of the mini contests for MJW. IF ONLY........!!!!! [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< =D> =D> =D> =D> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

PETERS IS BORN WITH A GIFT NOT MANY PEOPLE HAVE AND THAT IS A SHARP EYE FOR CHOOSING TOP MALE AND FEMALE MODEL WITH INTERNATIONAL APPEAL. IF HE CAN GO TO CALABAR AND PICK THE SET OUT OF THOSE 6TH FORMERS BOYS AND THE SAME WITH ST ANDREW HIGH SCHOOL FOR GIRLS THIS MAN HAS A GIFT!! I SAID IT EARLIER IT WOULD BE MAJOR IF HE TAKES ON MISS JA UNIVERSE FRANCHISE! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3

BEAUTY SCOUT!
xerosystem
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1975
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Beauty Scout
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Scout!

Postby Silvio » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:15 pm

VISIT THE NEW THREAD - MISS TOURISM QUEEN JAMAICA - CLICK ON LINK BELOW:

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=104434
Silvio
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Profession: Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Cricket, athletics, beautiful women

Postby Schizo » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Pageantryexpertise wrote:
a the designer wrote:
xerosystem wrote:I WOULD CLEARLY SEND CHANTEL DAVIS TO MISS EARTH RIGHT NOW OR MISS INTERNATIONAL. IT IS OBVIOUS INVYTE HAS NO FURTHER PLANS TO CROWN A STUNNING GIRL TOO MUCH BAD MIND AND MIX UP THERE. I ALSO GOT WORD THAT A MAJOR MODEL AGENCY AND TOURISM PLAYER IS COMING TOGETHER TO TRY ACQUIRE THE FRANCHISE I WONT BELIEVE IT UNTIL IT IS CONFIRMED BUT THATS WHAT I AM HEARING.THE AIM I HEAR IS TO SELECT MINIMUM 10 BEST GIRLS AND HAVE A IN HOUSE PAGEANT SELECT THE GIRL AND HAVE HER TRAINED.

XO I hope it is Peters. I know he must be tired of me asking him to take over but we will see. I bet if he does we will have a Miss Universe within a year! Shit imagine him and Mickey combining pageants. Now that would be damn great.

It will be a very DYNAMIC venture, so something great did come out of the negativity after all!!

Or will it be a Greek person? Hey, they should know goddesses :!! heheheee who knows what I'm talking about?
Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of what you can't change. Our value isn't determined by past mistakes. Move forward.
Schizo
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Miss World 2012
Date of Birth: 02 Jun 1985
Profession: Producer
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: You, Me, This

Postby Schizo » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Schizo wrote:
a the designer wrote:
xerosystem wrote:I WOULD CLEARLY SEND CHANTEL DAVIS TO MISS EARTH RIGHT NOW OR MISS INTERNATIONAL. IT IS OBVIOUS INVYTE HAS NO FURTHER PLANS TO CROWN A STUNNING GIRL TOO MUCH BAD MIND AND MIX UP THERE. I ALSO GOT WORD THAT A MAJOR MODEL AGENCY AND TOURISM PLAYER IS COMING TOGETHER TO TRY ACQUIRE THE FRANCHISE I WONT BELIEVE IT UNTIL IT IS CONFIRMED BUT THATS WHAT I AM HEARING.THE AIM I HEAR IS TO SELECT MINIMUM 10 BEST GIRLS AND HAVE A IN HOUSE PAGEANT SELECT THE GIRL AND HAVE HER TRAINED.

XO I hope it is Peters. I know he must be tired of me asking him to take over but we will see. I bet if he does we will have a Miss Universe within a year! Shit imagine him and Mickey combining pageants. Now that would be damn great.

It will be a very DYNAMIC venture, so something great did come out of the negativity after all!!

Or will it be a Greek person? Hey, they should know goddesses :!! heheheee who knows what I'm talking about?

Don't say you said it first or knew anything about it! But this person has the money to snatch the franchise from Invyte instantly. And the person does know how to put on a show. So no more Invyte!
Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of what you can't change. Our value isn't determined by past mistakes. Move forward.
Schizo

Real Life Name/Nick: Miss World 2012
Date of Birth: 02 Jun 1985
Profession: Producer
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: You, Me, This

Postby Atomik » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Atomik
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: calussurf
Date of Birth: 28 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Lesbian
Hobbies/Interests: Lesbic stuff
Message: LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESB

Postby ColombianDiva » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Atomik wrote:[font=Book Antiqua]Image

I want another Yendi :%(( , she's stunning! Love her :hx :hx
[youtube]GscL_I4ccv8[/youtube]
ColombianDiva
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Fernanda
Date of Birth: 17 Aug 2016
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Who cares
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: TV Series, Beauty Pageants.
Message: "You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have"

Postby TRINISOCA » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:29 am

Schizo wrote:
Schizo wrote:
a the designer wrote:

Don't say you said it first or knew anything about it! But this person has the money to snatch the franchise from Invyte instantly. And the person does know how to put on a show. So no more Invyte!

YOU CAN ALL DO THE HAPPY DANCE. IT IS OVER FOR INVYTE PRODUCTION. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
TRINISOCA

Real Life Name/Nick: trinisoca2@yahoo.com
Date of Birth: 30 Jul 1981
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Writer and Pageant Coach
Hobbies/Interests: football, cricket,basket ball

Postby xerosystem » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:36 pm

TRINISOCA wrote:
Schizo wrote:
Schizo wrote:
a the designer wrote:

YOU CAN ALL DO THE HAPPY DANCE. IT IS OVER FOR INVYTE PRODUCTION. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

JAMAICA IS COMING VERY STRONG NEXT YEAR!!!!!
:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
BEAUTY SCOUT!
xerosystem

Postby kristof » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:07 pm

xerosystem wrote:
TRINISOCA wrote:
Schizo wrote:
Schizo wrote:
a the designer wrote:

JAMAICA IS COMING VERY STRONG NEXT YEAR!!!!!
:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
Who took over the Miss Universe franchise?
kristof
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music

Postby Pageantryexpertise » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:53 am

BREAKING NEWS: JAMAICA you now have a "VIABLE" opportunity to redeem yourselves for Miss Universe 2012!! Information regarding the new prospective venture will follow up soon!! <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
Pageantryexpertise

Real Life Name/Nick: Dale Ossington
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Work in International Business and Foreign affairs
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Globe Trekking, Politics, Investments, Soiree's!!

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:36 am

Pageantryexpertise wrote:BREAKING NEWS: JAMAICA you now have a "VIABLE" opportunity to redeem yourselves for Miss Universe 2012!! Information regarding the new prospective venture will follow up soon!! <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

:!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
BEAUTY POLICE

[youtube]ikNGBSkFgjE[/youtube]
[youtube]rekP2iwhT5Q[/youtube]
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Profession: MARKETTING EXECUTIVE
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: GYM,SPEED WRITING,

Postby dazy » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:02 pm

GOOD BYE INVYTE, ITS A NEW DAY IN JAMAICA . BREAKING NEWS IN TODAYS OBSERVER

DIMITRIS Kosvogiannis, general manager of the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort and Spa, yesterday secured the rights to host the local leg of Miss Universe Pageant 2012.
The elated hotelier said it was his team’s hard work that had paid off. “We intend to bring a new sense of passion, elegance and to see to the development of the contestants,” he told the Observer.
dazy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: dazy
Date of Birth: 03 Mar 1966
Profession: photographer
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Photography, Enjoying life

Postby xerosystem » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:28 pm

dazy wrote:GOOD BYE INVYTE, ITS A NEW DAY IN JAMAICA . BREAKING NEWS IN TODAYS OBSERVER

DIMITRIS Kosvogiannis, general manager of the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort and Spa, yesterday secured the rights to host the local leg of Miss Universe Pageant 2012.
The elated hotelier said it was his team’s hard work that had paid off. “We intend to bring a new sense of passion, elegance and to see to the development of the contestants,” he told the Observer.

THIS CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING! CHAVOY GORDON WILL REPRESENT JAMAICA AT MISS UNIVERSE 2012!
:zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))
BEAUTY SCOUT!
xerosystem

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:37 pm

dazy wrote:GOOD BYE INVYTE, ITS A NEW DAY IN JAMAICA . BREAKING NEWS IN TODAYS OBSERVER

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I WILL CONTACT DIMITRI LATER...I AM ELATED WITH THIS NEWS..ITS PEOPLE LIKE HIM I WANT TO SEE RUNNING THIS PAGEANT...I AM SURE HE WOULD NOT SELECT AN UGLY GIRL LIKE SHAKIRA...HAHHAAA :%)) :%)) :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!

WHERE IS ALTHEA, PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....WE HAVE TO GET ON THE BALL WITH THIS ONE... :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby Atomik » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:57 pm

YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!

No more Shakiras allowed!!! :!!
Atomik

Real Life Name/Nick: calussurf
Date of Birth: 28 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Lesbian
Hobbies/Interests: Lesbic stuff
Message: LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESB

Postby Silvio » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:10 pm

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY wrote:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I WILL CONTACT DIMITRI LATER...I AM ELATED WITH THIS NEWS..ITS PEOPLE LIKE HIM I WANT TO SEE RUNNING THIS PAGEANT...I AM SURE HE WOULD NOT SELECT AN UGLY GIRL LIKE SHAKIRA...HAHHAAA :%)) :%)) :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!

WHERE IS ALTHEA, PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....WE HAVE TO GET ON THE BALL WITH THIS ONE... :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!

MARIO - THIS IS EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!!!!!
Silvio

Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: Cricket, athletics, beautiful women

ALL NEW MISS JAMAICA UNIVERSE FRANCHISE!!!

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:34 pm

GOOD BYE INVYTE, ITS A NEW DAY IN JAMAICA . BREAKING NEWS IN TODAYS OBSERVER

JAMAICA MEANS BUSINESS NOW...AFTER A DISMAL FAILURE LAST YEAR WHEN THE PREVIOUS FRANCHISE RAILROAD THE PAGEANT RESULTS BY SELECTING A PLAIN MORTAL TO MISS UNIVERSE...FANS LIKE MYSELF CONTACTED THE MISS UNIVERSE ORG AND MADE SURE THAT JUSTICE IS..SERVED...THE MISS UNIVERSE ORG AND PAULA SHUGARTH INVESTIGATED THE MATTER AND FOUND A FORMIDABLE FRANCHISE TO RUN THE PAGEANT...NOW WE ALL WILL SEE JAMAICA HOSTING THE MISS UNIVERSE BEAUTY PAGEANT ON THE BEAUTIFUL ISLAND PRETTY SOON. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

NO MORE CREATURES WILL BE CROWNED...HOPEFULLY... >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p

JAMAICA WILL NOT SCOUT FOR STUNNING GIRLS LIKE CHANTAL ZAKY, WHO WAS ROBBED OF THE CROWN...SHE WILL REPRESENT JAMAICA AT THE MISS TOURISM QUEEN INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT TO BE HELD IN CHINA...... .

ImageImage
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby dazy » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:06 pm

I am told that Dimitri was actually born in JA, he may be of Greek ancestory. I dont believe that he would be so stupid or brazen to enter chavoy in this pagent. he is too smart of a business man for that. the backlack on his hotel and character is not worth it . Miss Universe org would be happy with that. we are just coming out of scandal we dont need another one. I hope Chantal does enter this pagent , if not her then someone like her with character and integrity.Ja cant and wont win until we start to run things decent without corruption . Last year was a disgrace. JA WOMEN are the most beutiful in the world we dont need to do anything but win fair and square . I really would love to see Chantal Take this and rep JA in 2012 where ever the pagent will be held. i like chavoy also but i think she needs to forget about pagents and become a doctor and the best wife she can be.PEACE.
Last edited by dazy on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dazy

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:22 pm

dazy wrote:I am told that Dimitri was actually born in JA, he may be of Greek ancestory. I dont believe that he would be so stupid or brazen to enter chavoy in this pagent. she may even be pregnant. I hope Chantal does enter this pagent , if not her then someone like her with character and integrity.Ja cant and wont win until we start to run things decent without corruption . Last year was a disgrace. I really would love to see Chantal Take this and rep JA in 2012 in China.

WHO SAID THAT MISS UNIVERSE IS GOING TO BE HELD IN CHINA????????THE HOST LOCATION HAS NOT YET BEEN RELEASED....AND CHANTAL ZAKY WILL BE REPRESENTING JAMAICA IN THE 2011 MISS TOURISM QUEEN INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY PAGEANT HELD IN CHINA.
AND WHO SAYS CHAVOY IS PREGNANT?????YOU JAMAICANS NEED TO STOP WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS..CHAVOY IS ENTITLED TO ENTER ANY PAGEANT SHE WISH..SO SILENCE BEFORE I BLAST YOU... >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby dazy » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:48 pm

My mistake i got Miss World mixed up, THEY ARE IN CHINA 2012 . No miss universe LOCATION has not yet been announced.
Last edited by dazy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
dazy

Postby kristof » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:01 am

KOSVOGIANIS better call up Chantel Davis now. :=p :=p :=p
kristof

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music

Postby TRINISOCA » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:24 pm

CHECK OUT THE LINK FOR MISS JAMAICA UNIVERSE 2012

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=112236
TRINISOCA

Real Life Name/Nick: trinisoca2@yahoo.com
Date of Birth: 30 Jul 1981
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Writer and Pageant Coach
Hobbies/Interests: football, cricket,basket ball

Postby cassie » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:05 pm

Why don't you folks all forget the old tired has been girls in particular Chantal 'Sleepy' Davis and open your eyes to girls who you are more suited to Miss Universe.! Really, few great girls are there but you seem to have your eyes wide shut !
cassie

Real Life Name/Nick: CASS
Date of Birth: 10 Jun 1973
Profession: PR
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: BEAUTY AND LIFESTYLE ISSUES
Message: The thing always happens that you really believe in..and the belief in a thing makes it happen

Previous

Return to Miss Universe