Mexico under the "Trump Era"

Mexico under the "Trump Era"

Postby Léon » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:30 pm

Well after seeing a bunch of members insisting on "remembering all the favoritism showed to Mexico by the MUO before" and to not "focus on the bad parts" :zzz , I was inspired to make this thread recalling Mexico's achievements since Mr. Trump acquired ownership of the pageant and Nuestra Belleza Mexico was founded. For those of you that may not know, Trump aquired the pageant in 1996, so this thread will focus on candidates participating from 1996-2014.

Starting with...

The 90s

The first Mexican woman to place in Miss Universe in the newly begun Trump era was Vanessa Guzman Niebla. A native of Chihuahua and a student in International relations. The pageant was originally scheduled to occur in South Africa, but was moved to Las Vegas for financial reasons.

ImageImage

She easily made her way through the first interview round, swimsuit, and evening gown competitions, and advanced all the way to the Top 6
Evidently, she impressed former Miss Universe 1987, Cecilia Bolocco of Chile as Vanessa received quite high scores from her. Vanessa was clearly nervous during the final question and she choked on the last part of her answer (the question being, In your opinion, who has been one of the most important women in the world and why?). Nonetheless, she still managed to receive respectable scores and finished 4th overall, with the eventual winner being Alicia Machado of Venezuela (who went on to criticize how Trump treated her during her reign).

Mexico's representative in 1998 was the highly intelligent Katty Fuentes, a native of Nuevo Leon with dashing blue eyes
However despite her assets, she failed to advance to the top ten that year, but managed to bring home the Herbal Essence Clairol Style Award and came in third for best national costume
ImageImage

1999 was a first in NBM history marking a back-to-back victory for Nuevo Leon. Mexico's representative this year was the beautiful Silvia Salgado from Monterrey. She had actually competed in Nuestra Belleza Nuevo Leon the previous year, where her biggest rival was in fact, Katty Fuentes! however, she quit out of jealousy and returned the following year where she became the eventual winner.
ImageImage
Silvia became the second Mexican woman to place under the Trump era advancing to the top ten finishing seventh overall. The winner that night was Mpule Kwelagobe of Botswana (It was Botswana's first year of competition too!). Nowadays, Silvia is remembered as having one of the best faces Mexico has ever sent to Miss Universe.

Moving onto the new millennium

This year a native of Sonora by the name of Leticia Murray won the right to represent us in the new millennium. She was the first ginger to represent us at an international pageant.
ImageImage
What occurred in Miss Universe 2000 was almost exactly the same as what happened in Miss Universe 1998 three years prior. Leticia Murray, despite not placing in the semifinals, was awarded the Herbal Essence Clairol Style Award and won first place in the national costume competition (similar to what happened to Katty Fuentes). Leticia later went on to represent Mexico in Miss International 2000 where she placed among the Top 15 delegates.

Following a four year drought and Marisol Gonzalez's shocking exclusion from Miss Universe 2003, 21 year old Sinaloa native Rosalva Luna shocked many pageant followers and fans who were not expecting her placement in the Top 15 and instead awaited for the final spot to go to Miss Ukraine, Oleksandra Nikolayenko or Miss Venezuela, Ana Karina Anez. 2004 is remembered as being the trigger behind the infamous "Trump Picks" following Miss Ukraine's shocking exclusion.

ImageImage

Rosalva is regarded by many as being well, a flat out bitch. Which may be evident in the way she strutted down the stairs when called to take her spot in the Top 15 and she rudely walked into a fellow contestant. Nonetheless, She was the first of five consecutive Miss Universe placements. Well done Rosalva!

First up, MEXICO!
The crowd went wild upon hearing those words come out of Billy Bush's mouth. Laura Elizondo of Tamaulipas had won the right to represent us in the 2005 edition held in Bankok Thailand. Considered one of the most tender faces to represent Mexico at an international level, Laura made her way through the evening gown competition, the swimsuit competition, making it all the way to the Top 5 where she finished as the third runner up.
ImageImage
2005 is regarded by many as having one of the most beautiful Top 5's of all time, being composed of Miss Mexico, Laura Elizondo, Miss Puerto Rico, Cynthia Olivarria, Miss Dominican Republic, Renata Sone, Miss Canada (and the eventual winner) Natalie Glebova, and Miss Venezuela, Monica Spear (R.I.P)
It is curious to know that Miss Mexico and Miss Venezuela regarded each other as being good friends and they ended up answering each other's questions. Laura asked the same question that was asked to Lupita Jones in 1991, "What is one problem your country is going through and what would you do to help solve it?" which caused Miss Venezuela some difficultly to answer it. Also if you look closely, you can see that Laura's earrings do not match, the result of having to change back from her swimsuit to her dress so quickly.

Yet another Nuevo Leon native represented Mexico in Miss Universe, this time in the form of Priscila Perales from Monterrey. Considered as THE favorite of 2006, Priscila caused the crowd to go wild upon being the last one called to the Top 20 and she twirled and strutted her way to the Top 10 falling short of making the Top 5.
ImageImage
Many blame her hairstyle during the evening gown competition for being her downfall, however, not making the Top 5 might have been a blessing in disguise for Priscila, as in 2007 Lupita Jones re-acquired the Miss International franchise and sent Priscila as Mexico's representative where she won the first Miss International crown and the second grand-slam for Mexico overall.

As many of you know Miss Universe 2007 was held at the Auditorio Nacional in Mexico City, the site of the infamous fall of Miss USA and the booing from the crowd that you guys will never let us live down :-@
Anyway, Rosa Maria Ojeda of Sinaloa was Mexico's candidate this year and she had the whole home court advantage thing going for her. She's actually regarded by Mexican pageant fans as one of the more inferior NBM winners of the decade, with many of them preferring to have seen the first runner up, Miss Jalisco, Gladys Castellanos as the national titleholder. Rosa Maria made it through the swimsuit round advancing to the Top 10
ImageImage

Regarded as one of the best Miss Mexico's of all time, Elisa Najera Gualito of Guanajuato made a massive impression in Vietnam due to her towering height and incredible body (She actually won the Queen of Vinpearl Best Body Award). Elisa easily made her way through the swimsuit and evening gown competitions and despite her dress being heavily criticized and compared to a wet bath towel, made it to the Top 5 finishing as the fourth runner up to Dayana Mendoza of Venezuela
ImageImage
Rumor has it that Lupita Jones was so angry with Elisa's placement that she stormed out of the auditorium! :-O

I think we all know how this ended :%))
Ximena was considered as a shoo-in for the finals and although many expected Rozanna Purcell of Ireland or Angela Martini of Albania to win, Ximena made history by winning Mexico's second Miss Universe crown (coincidentally, also in Las Vegas and with a red gown, similar to when Lupita had won 19 years prior).
ImageImage
Despite being criticized as "boring" during her reign or "culturally insensitive" for preferring to wait until she returned to a hotel in India to use the bathroom, Ximena has gone on to become one of the most successful Miss Universe winners and is considered one of the most beautiful winners of all time

Now this is an example of a true success story. When Karina Gonzalez of Aguascalientes was named Nuestra Belleza Mexico 2011, She was incredibly criticized by many of her countrymen as being "fat" and "ugly". However Karina was the one who brought Mexico back to the finals following Karin Ontivero's shocking exclusion in 2011.
ImageImage
I personally believe Karina had everything to make it to the Top 5, however she looked nervous during the evening gown portion and as a result walked way too fast down the runway. Her dress was also far too similar to Ximena's. I suspect it was in an attempt to replicate Lupita and Ximena's victories which also occured in Las Vegas with them wearing red dresses.

Anyway that sums up Mexico's performance since the initiation of the "Trump Era". Karina's placement may in fact be the last one if the rumors of Trump selling his portion of the pageant become reality. :plz:

Thanks for reading! and I hope Mexicans won't be called "ungrateful" after making this thread again :%))

Léon
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 10 Oct 1997
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Anything

Re: Mexico under the "Trump Era"

Postby EDO » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:54 pm

I used to like a lot the Herbal Essences Award of Style. Two of our most prepared delegates of Mexico effectively won that award, Katy Fuentes and Lety Murray Acedo. To me both were great Misses Mexico, even if they didn´t make the cut.

Not sold on Silvia Salgado as (one of) the best Mexican faces sent to Miss Universe plus her smile was way too rehearsed during the final show in Trinidad and Tobago. Karla Carrillo and Ximena Navarrete´s facial beauty is remarkable

In the all around Ximena Navarrete and Elisa Najera!

enjoyed the read¡ing much, :-*
Last edited by EDO on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EDO
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 18 May 1981
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: WORLD TRAVELER
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: SWIMING, PERFORMING ARTS, GEOGRAPHY AND ASTRONOMY.

Postby Zingostar » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:08 pm

Mexicos win over Jamaica in 2010 was ridiculous...... Miss Jamaica ruled that night while ximena was average...... the same has happened with latinas versus true goddesses after that as well...
Zingostar
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: ........
Hobbies/Interests: ..........

Postby cronista » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:15 pm

VERY NICE THREAD ! =D> =D>

MANY PEOPLE CRITICIZE LUPITA FOR NOT WINNING MORE OFTEN, BUT I THINK THE QUALITY OF CONTESTANTS WE HAVE SENT ALMOST EACH YEAR (EXCEPT FOR CYNTHIA AND JACQUELINE ) IS REALLY GOOD. I STILL CRY FOR JOSSELYN :%((
cronista
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 26 Jun 1979
Profession: writter
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: TV, Sports, Poker

Postby EDO » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:42 pm

cronista wrote:VERY NICE THREAD ! =D> =D>

MANY PEOPLE CRITICIZE LUPITA FOR NOT WINNING MORE OFTEN, BUT I THINK THE QUALITY OF CONTESTANTS WE HAVE SENT ALMOST EACH YEAR (EXCEPT FOR CYNTHIA AND JACQUELINE ) IS REALLY GOOD. I STILL CRY FOR JOSSELYN :%((

Cynthia was good at the moment of winning but her transformation into an elephant was unacceptable/unbelievable
EDO

Postby motropo » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:45 am

R u referring to Jacquie Bracamontes? She isn't that bad. I agree with Rosalva though... I just don't find her attractive at all...
motropo

Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1983
Profession: Travel Industry.
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, working out, shopping.
Message: Hi everyone! I found this forum to be exceptionally informative of the beauty pageant world!!!

Postby EDO » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:47 am

motropo wrote:

R u referring to Jacquie Bracamontes? She isn't that bad. I agree with Rosalva though... I just don't find her attractive at all...

Well to me, Rosalva Luna is a superbeauty. Jacki Braca is just okish. :#)]
EDO

Postby Léon » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:58 am

EDO wrote:
motropo wrote:

Well to me, Rosalva Luna is a superbeauty. Jacki Braca is just okish. :#)]

Well with all due respect, I believe the person considered the least attractive Nuestra Belleza Mexico winner by both Mexicans and foreigners alike would have to be Erika Cruz Escalante, Nuestra Belleza Mexico 2001, followed by Luz Maria Zetina who was just plain ordinary.

Granted Erika Cruz looks MUCH better nowadays, but reminds me of Jictzad Viña back when she competed in Miss Universe 2002

She was the first (and up to this day, last) NBM of African decent
Léon

Date of Birth: 10 Oct 1997
Hobbies/Interests: Anything

Postby rockondude » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:53 am

I think it was a good run Mexico did good under Trump.
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
rockondude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

Postby otangzi » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:21 am

So I conclude, change your NATIONAL DIRECTOR because you ain't moving forward with Lupita as the Director and TRUMP as the owner of MUO :#)]
SEE THE REAL OTANGZI ON THIS LINK https://popspins.com/?bonus=82184
otangzi

Real Life Name/Nick: ygrob
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: future astronaut
Hobbies/Interests: U dnt hav 2 change a thing I LUV U juz d way U R
Message: sana manok ka na lang.. pra lagi mong inuupuan.. ITLOG ko

Postby kenhan » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:42 am

reading this makes me sad considering
how strong a force Mexico is in Miss Universe. . .
i may not be a fan of Mexico's reps in recent years,
but overall, the country really had a great run,
giving us Elisa Najera, one of the best women
to ever hit the Miss Universe stage. . .
kenhan
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 05 Jan 1989
Profession: Teaching
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: singing, talking

Postby Agua Maldita » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:03 am

Only Elisa, Priscilla and Ximena for me.
ImageImage
Agua Maldita
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alyssa
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Missosology Royalty
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants. GTL. Beach, Travel.

Postby markita » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:29 am

Miriam Quiambao won the clairol essence award too and if those bitter a-holes say she won it because of sassh factor. let my middle finger do all the talking for ya.

My fave Miss Mexico of all time is Elisa. She just exudes the winner aura and she looked more feminine than Dayana.
markita
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1983
Profession: Beauty Pageant Expert
Hobbies/Interests: Films, Pageantry & Literature

Postby fortela » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:42 am

elisa najera. her beauty was staggering
fortela
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: ninen
Profession: paralegal
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby rockondude » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:09 am

markita wrote:Miriam Quiambao won the clairol essence award too and if those bitter a-holes say she won it because of sassh factor. let my middle finger do all the talking for ya.

My fave Miss Mexico of all time is Elisa. She just exudes the winner aura and she looked more feminine than Dayana.

who said that, that fucking retarded one thing Asian people are known for is for having beautiful hair. Anyway Mirian is probably one of the best Philippines reps ever.
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
rockondude

Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

Postby Btch_Destroyer » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:22 am

Nice read, Elisa Najera Gualito was one of my most favourites Miss Mexico, talk about fierce.. Pageant scholar for the TS.. :=p

Zingostar wrote:Mexicos win over Jamaica in 2010 was ridiculous...... Miss Jamaica ruled that night while ximena was average...... the same has happened with latinas versus true goddesses after that as well...

What the fuckk are you talking about! Are you on crack! Ximena is one of the best Miss Universe to date.
Btch_Destroyer
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: "Scotty Marco B."
Date of Birth: 23 Sep 1996
Profession: ----------
Hobbies/Interests: Dogs > Cats

Postby markita » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:24 am

rockondude wrote:
markita wrote:Miriam Quiambao won the clairol essence award too and if those bitter a-holes say she won it because of sassh factor. let my middle finger do all the talking for ya.

who said that, that fucking retarded one thing Asian people are known for is for having beautiful hair. Anyway Mirian is probably one of the best Philippines reps ever.

prolly relatives of this thai racist

i have to agree about miriam. none of the recent winners come close to her, imho.
maybe shamcey, or maybe not.
markita

Postby pippo93 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:58 am

I'M STILL CRYING FOR THE SHOCKING EXCLUSION OF KARIN IN 2011 AND JOSSELYN IN 2014.... I THINK THEM AS TWO OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MEXICAN REPRESENTATIVE IN HISTORY.... AND WHO THINK THAT XIMENA IN UNDESERVING IS VERY CRAZY!!!!

AND WHO THINK THAT LUPITA IS A BAD NATIONAL DIRECTOR, IS CRAZY TOO.... JUST LOOK AT THE PLACEMENT OF MEXICO (AND THE QUALITY OF THE GIRLS) UNDER HER MANAGEMENT) COMPARED WITH THE PREVIOUS ORGANIZATION (MISS MEXICO)!

I THINK THAT THEY ARE OVER REACTING, BUT I HOPE THAT TRUMP SELL HIS 50% OF MUO BECAUSE HE RUINED THIS PAGEANT AND MISS UNIVERSE IS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT MEXICO!

LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT MISS USA 2015... WITHOUT TRUMP WE HAVE ONE OF THE BEST EDITION OF ALL TIME
pippo93
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1993
Profession: Medical Doctor, Resident in Nephrology
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby valleriam » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:16 am

My favorite Miss Mexico of all times is none other than the SUPER BEAUTY Elisa Najera Gualito! :hx

I consider Leticia Murray one of the most prepared girls I've seen from Mexico. I believe she was robbed. Blasphemed to death! She should've placed ahead of that ORDINARY Miss Canada and many others. In fact, I watch the pageant nowadays and realize she should be part of the Top 5.

Laura Elizondo & Ximena are facially the most beautiful.

Priscila Perales is OVERRATED. I find her PLAIN and she looked a mess in the evening gown round.
MY FINAL CHOICES FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2022:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1954551
valleriam

Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1988
Profession: HBIC
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

Postby Miss Tacloban » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:47 am

Elisa Najera
8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->
Miss Tacloban

Real Life Name/Nick: Ako Mahusay
Date of Birth: 18 Feb 1982
Profession: Management Trainee in a Multi Million Financial Co
Hobbies/Interests: Engaging into Extreme Sports

Postby Stoichio » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:14 am

Mexico was actually favored under Trump regime.

What I like about Mexixan beauties is that their natural unlike Venezuela and Puerto Rico who are modified from head to toe.
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby meow-meow » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:29 am

Elisa Nájera is not only my favorite Miss Mexico but my fav contestant of this pageant ever (along with Amelia Vega). She is my Miss Universe 2008 and I like her more than Ximena!

Wendy had everything to bring u the third crown, guys! Don't want to believe that we'll never hear "¡MÉEEXICOOOOO!" on the Miss Universe stage again! :%((
Last edited by meow-meow on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
meow-meow

Real Life Name/Nick: Μαριέλα
Date of Birth: 15 Dec 1985
Profession: ♚~Princess~♚
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Animals, Food...anything cute and girly!

Postby jawwad » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:14 am

Good thng is Mwxico was never a trump card ,,,,, they send amazing girls strong and sexy and high caliber girls.... who made the cut by their own,,,
jawwad

Real Life Name/Nick: jawwad
Date of Birth: 14 Nov 1920
Profession: banker
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: missosology

Postby markita » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Stoichio wrote:Mexico was actually favored under Trump regime.

What I like about Mexixan beauties is that their natural unlike Venezuela and Puerto Rico who are modified from head to toe.

:=p
markita

Postby Vanessa Ives » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:29 pm

:=p Nice read!
Vanessa Ives

Date of Birth: 06 Jul 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Hobbies/Interests: Nothing special

Postby Malcanthet » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:02 pm

In regards to Lupita, two things I have to say is that I do not think she have her girls do an overhaul with plastic surgery like Osmel does...and her girls are actually from the states they are representing, not assigned; hence she should be applauded for the job she's doing rather than be criticized.
Malcanthet

Real Life Name/Nick: TCL
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1969
Profession: Adm Asst
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, swimming

Postby honeymae7405 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:46 pm

Nice thread. Mexico always sends competitive girls. Ximena's win was unquestionably deserved.
honeymae7405
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Honeymae
Date of Birth: 05 Oct 1983
Profession: owns business
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: surfing

Postby chorr » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:06 pm

Beautiful thread! The Mexican ladies has this certain quality in them that makes them very noticeable. Must be their eyes. Very mysterious and seductive.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'd like Karina's face the most out of the recent Mexican queens. Look at that profile! Karin came next, then Karla Carillo. Ximena is very charming though.
Elisa might have the best body but I am not really diggin her face.

JOSSELYN'S ROBBERY IS A BIG TRAVESTY! It such a shame that politics plays a big role in selection of the semifinalists. I really think that because of Trump's row with a Mexican businessman, all this crap resulted. Now that Wendolly was supposedly to be easy the best Latina, I can only hope that Trump gets rid of MUO and let it start a fresh with a clean slate on the hands of a new owner.

Truth bombs, truth bombs everywhere!
chorr

Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: tambays

Postby bcdf1930 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:09 pm

KARINA 'S GOWN WAS A DISASTER :)>-
bcdf1930

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby HowDoYouKnow » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:13 pm

Venezuela, Puerto Rico, and Mexico are all favorite Trump Picks.

Whereas Venezuela sends trannies and Puerto Rico sends whores and porn stars such as Zuleyka and Monic to Miss Universe, however, Mexico sends beautiful girls, so the Mexican favoritism isn't taken with resentment, especially when Trump picks a gorgeous candidate such as Ximena for the crown (the opposite reaction to, for instance, the crowning of the constipated-faced slutty dwarf in 2012).

Unfortunately, because of this speech incident and ugly Lupita's withdrawal, Mexico will now be branded an ingrate...
HowDoYouKnow

Real Life Name/Nick: Joe
Date of Birth: 31 Jan 1991
Profession: Bodybuilder
Hobbies/Interests: Exercising

Next

Return to Miss Universe