MISTER GLOBAL 2015 IMPRESSIONS by HARAYA and KENHAN

Moderator: QUASAR

Forum rules
Discuss today's male beauty pageants & create threads dedicated to your favorite hunks!

MISTER GLOBAL 2015 IMPRESSIONS by HARAYA and KENHAN

Postby HARAYA » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:52 pm

Mister Global 2015 Impressions
By Ken and Drew

PATTAYA, THAILAND - A total of 21 men from around the world gathered to represent their nations at the 2nd Mister Global pageant, which kicked off last week.
Before the competition becomes more intense, here are our impressions on this year's candidates:

Australia. He is reserved, must be because of he is the last to arrive among the candidates. But when you start to approach him, he loosens up and gives you a warm smile. (Drew)

It takes time to appreciate this guy due to his coy personality. However, as he stands next to the other candidates, he begins to appear strong. (Ken)

Brazil. Even before the start of this pageant, I already have my eyes set on him. Upon seeing him in person, he went beyond my expectations. His rugged looks make him a major standout in this competition. (Ken)

This guy always flashes his winsome smile, which adds a youthful touch to his masculine appeal. For someone wearing the Brazil sash, he truly fits the mold. (Drew)

Cambodia. He might not be among the favorites, but it is not hard to take notice of this man. His height and warm personality makes him more appealing. (Drew)

You might not see this guy standing close to the other delegates most of the times. However, as you approach him on one side where he usually stands, you will appreciate just how nice and good looking he is. (Ken)

Chile. Being the first contestant I've seen, I knew right away he is a strong force to be reckoned with. We all expected him to compete in Mister International, but he missed it. Luckily, he made it for Mister Global and with his overall appeal, his chances of getting the top prize are so high. (Ken)

Without a doubt, he is the face of the competition. He may not be a fluent English speaker, but that even makes him more adorable because despite the language barrier, he tries his best to reach out. Aside from the face, he also has the body of Superman. He is one of the best in the batch. (Drew)

Czech Republic. He was among the early favorites, even during his national pageant. And after seeing him in person, there is indeed a reason to hype this guy. He has a beautiful face. His scruffy looks and sweet smile make him a standout when beside the rest of the guys. (Drew)

It took time for me to notice this guy as he is not that tall and he looks a bit generic in my eyes. However, when I looked at him closer, I realized just how handsome he really is. Looking back at his national pageant, I remembered that this guy was among my faves to compete internationally. I am extremely glad to have met him here. (Ken)

France. This guy has the perfect blend of a boy-next-door look and a manly appeal. His overall demeanor is also worth commending. I will definitely keep my eye on this guy as the pageant progresses. (Ken)

This French man exudes so much attractiveness that you don't wanna take your eyes off him. That adorable personality could be his pass to the semis. (Drew)

India. His tantalizing stares make you want to dig deeper in his soul. He might not be as heavily favored as the others, but with his manly and classy stance, he could pull off a surprise. (Drew)

This guy is definitely a Bollywood leading man material. His rugged looks make him extremely competitive. Keep an eye on him as he might take it all. (Ken)

Indonesia. Call me weird, but I really appreciate this guy's beauty. He might not be among the heavy faves, but there is something in him that make me really interested. (Ken)

This guy knows how to play his cards well. He is very thoughtful and he stands out because of his engaging personality. His competitive yet amiable spirit makes him noticeable. (Drew)

Korea. He is the shy type mainly because he is the youngest in the batch. But with his height advantage, he is still noticeable. (Drew)

You might think that he is not a male pageant material, but let's not be so hard on him. This guy was a last minute replacement, but he still stepped up to the challenge. It is definitely something that deserves our admiration, and oh, he speaks English well. He will surely do well during the interviews. (Ken)

Latvia. I did not notice him at first because he was wearing eyeglasses and it made him look older than he really is. However, when he removed those glasses, his soft facial features were unraveled. (Ken)

There is an air of mystery in this guy because he is always alone. Once you will get to know him better, you will realize that he is a person of substance. He should always flash is sweet smile. (Drew)

Lebanon. Everytime I see him, he reminds me of Khal Drogo, a character in the Game of Thrones series. With a virile posture and manly face, this guy surely makes heads turn. His animalistic appeal and good physique make him someone to watch for. (Drew)

His dark green eyes are perfection! He got me with those magical stares. I have never been a fan of this guy before as he looked weird in his previous photos, but trust me, he is extremely hot and appealing in person. (Ken)

Malaysia. The energy this guy radiates is really contagious. He has one of the best personalities in this competition. He also has a very manly appeal that will make you want more of him. (Ken)

Aside from his pleasing personality, what makes this guy attractive his is good taste in his clothes. He knows how to make an impression through fashion. (Drew)

Myanmar. There is pressure to do a back-to-back feat, but this guy is up for the challenge. He might not have the face of a debonair, but you will surely love his humble personality. (Drew)

This guy is an actor and a singer in his home country. If this means anything, it's the fact that he knows how to entertain people. He might not really stand out for now, but he will most likely find his way up in this competition. (Ken)

Peru. This guy is one of the friendliest candidates in the competition. Well, that is just a cherry on the top. He also has a lovessssly baby face and strong impact. (Ken)

He has an adorable personality and could carry a nice conversation. An underdog at this point, but he has the makings of a silent killer so watch out! (Drew)

Philippines. Each time I ask locals who they like among the candidates, I always get "Philippines" as the answer. This is no surprise given this guy's good looks. But more than that, he is also among the best dressed. He came well-prepared so for that, he deserved to be recognised. He is in the game to win the game. (Drew)

Honestly, I thought he is not the best that the Philippines has to offer, especially with Neil taking the title before him. However, he has proven me wrong. I won't be surprised if the Philippines will win another title for a male pageant. (Ken)

Puerto Rico. He was among the heaviest faves during his national pageant and even for his previous international pageant. However, I was honestly not impressed then, up until I saw how amazing he is in person. His body is perfection and he is a real charmer. (Ken)

The body of the competition. He might not be the tallest, but this guy definitely has the well-sculptured body to drool over. Just by observing his actions, one could see how veteran he is in pageants. This guys deserves more attention. (Drew)

Singapore. Photos could really be deceiving because Ice looks so much better in person. He is cute with a nice and cool personality. He got impressive body, too! (Drew)

Just see this guy in person and you will appreciate him. When he laughs his heart out, he becomes even more handsome. He has also served the Singaporean military for some time and so his perfectly chiseled body is beyond question. (Ken)

Sri Lanka. I did not even realize that I met him before when I covered the Manhunt 2012 finals. He looked so different then and his body was far from ideal. Seeing him now totally surprised me. His facial structure is to die for. It is one of the best facial structures I have ever seen. Add to that his very pleasant personality and he becomes a major contender. (Ken)

When asked here who I think has a handsome face, this guy is always in my list. There's almost perfect symmetry in his face accentuated by his winsome smile. (Drew)

Thailand. Based on what I've seen before, Boom has improved a lot since his national pageant. One thing you'll like about him is his humility and his warm personality. Definitely someone to keep an eye out in the competition. (Drew)

I have seen Boom last time during the Mr. Thailand finals and I was honestly unimpressed. I was rooting for many others guys, and I thought this guy robbed my bets. When I went down the lobby this morning, he was among the first guys I saw and I was caught by surprise. He looks more mature and his body became even hotter. It was like seeing a totally different person. He really prepared well for this pageant and I am sure, he won't end up any lower than a top 10 placement. (Ken)

Venezuela. For someone representing a pageant powerhouse, I felt before that he did not reach the standards. However, I was wrong. Seeing him today made me say that he is every inch a Venezolano. He knows his way in front of the camera and he is like the male counterpart of the Venezuelan queens that we know; vibrant, bubbly and fun to be with. (Ken)

Just by observing him, you can infer that Yuber knows what he is doing. I do think he is very underrated in the competition. He has a good body and has a winning smile, too. It's not hard to take notice of him because is is very friendly. It's not hard to love this guy because there's never a dull moment with him. (Drew)

Vietnam. Tall, good-looking and reserved are the right words to describe him. He takes good photos, but in person he also possess the winning charisma. (Drew)

I am sorry for being bias, but this guy is my most sentimental favorite. He is a taekwondo gold medalist in various tournaments and his body is a testament to how hard he works. I am totally digging his looks and being the tallest guy in this competition is definitely a plus. He is also very charming and oozing with personality. I seriously missed Vietnam from last year, but I am so glad that his successor was as competitive as he is. (Ken)

HARAYA
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Drew
Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Editor
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Prediction Games Season 2 HALL OF FAMER | Team PG Season 5 CHAMPION

Re: MISTER GLOBAL 2015 IMPRESSIONS by HARAYA and KENHAN

Postby Harmonia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Brazil, Chile, Czech Republic, Lebanon and Philippines. :-*
Harmonia
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Aphrodite Castro
Date of Birth: 15 Jun 1990
Profession: Basher Buster
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing

Postby javiervidal135 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:05 pm

MY TOP 5
VIETNAM
VENEZUELA
PTO RICO
LIBANO
SRI LANKA
javiervidal135
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.

Real Life Name/Nick: jvidal135
Date of Birth: 08 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Missologo
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Missologo

Postby babydiego » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:34 pm

to the dynamic duo:
thanks for the first hand, up close insights of the contestants

[youtube]1Kyc3XupVLE[/youtube]
babydiego
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: Diego and Luka's daddy
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 2002
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: A REAL PAGEANT EXPERT!
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: MISSO/FB GAMES/YOUTUBE VIDS
Message: Prediction Games HALL OF FAME (Season 14 CHAMPION, Season 4 &5 2RU)

Postby Wojtek » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:50 pm

My top 5 : Brazil, Chile, Czech Republic, France and Lebanon :=p
Wojtek

Real Life Name/Nick: Wojtek
Date of Birth: 02 Jun 1991
Profession: Mr Missosology 2014
Hobbies/Interests: Photography, Music, Movies, Traveling

Postby kurtij » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:14 pm

im gonna bet for Latvia...
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby kurtij » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:00 am

KEPAY KENHAN,,,GIMME QUITE ALOT OF FANSIGNS FROM LATVIA!
HE'S MY BET!
kurtij

Postby Warren III » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:50 am

BRAZIL - VIETNAM :!! - PHILIPPINES - CHILE - VENEZUELA

:=p :=p :=p
Warren III
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Warren Kenneth Worthington III
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1988
Profession: Nurse | Instructor
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Reading | Fashion | Romance

Postby patcruz » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:16 am

Czech Republic :=p :=p :=p
MISS UNIVERSE: 1969, 1973, 2015, 2018
MISS WORLD: 2013
MISS INTERNATIONAL:1964, 1970, 1979, 2005, 2013, 2016
MISS EARTH: 2008, 2014, 2015, 2017

PHILIPPINES
patcruz
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pat
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1985
Profession: none
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Photography

Postby majos » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:22 am

I think Cambodia is a special factor :) Hope he will go so far!
majos

Date of Birth: 01 Mar 1995
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Student
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming

Postby EDO » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:13 pm

My top 3 is as follows:
1. Brazil
2. Vietnam
3. Chile

Honorable mention: Indonesia.
EDO
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 18 May 1981
Profession: WORLD TRAVELER
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: SWIMING, PERFORMING ARTS, GEOGRAPHY AND ASTRONOMY.

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:45 pm

1.MISTER PUERTO RICO
2.MISTER BRAZIL
3.MISTER VIETNAM
4.MISTER CZECH REPUBLIC
5.MISTER CHILE
BEAUTY POLICE

[youtube]ikNGBSkFgjE[/youtube]
[youtube]rekP2iwhT5Q[/youtube]
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: MARKETTING EXECUTIVE
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: GYM,SPEED WRITING,

Postby greenforest » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:13 pm

Vietnam is 193 cm - 6'4" - very tall for a pure Vietnamese..

Philippines can replace the position of Vietnam last year for being the cutest one with good body..

greenforest

Date of Birth: 03 May 1986
Profession: self management
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Postby HerbertBrasil » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:19 pm

Vietnam
Chile
Brazil
Czech Republic

and
Cambodia, France, or Indonesia

HerbertBrasil

Real Life Name/Nick: Herbert
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1989
Profession: Photographer
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Postby Prissila » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:55 am

Malaysia is the best in asia he's exotic& sexy!!top 5!!Chile Brazil Czech Malaysia Venezuela!!
Prissila
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Profession: God of beauty
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Running Gym Beauty pageant

Postby PageantConnoiseur » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:29 am

My picks (in no particular order):
Brazil
Czech Republic
Venezuela
Vietnam
Chile

Strong contenders:
Philippines
Latvia
Lebanon
Puerto Rico
Malaysia

Go go go! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3

PageantConnoiseur

Real Life Name/Nick: Strong Lazy Man on Beach
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Beaucon-atic
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Beaucons

Postby Colonel Sanders » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:49 pm

TEAM CHILE!
>=p >=p >=p

ImageImageImage
Colonel Sanders

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Coffee Shop Owner / Part Time Model
Hobbies/Interests: Kentucky Fried Chicken

Postby holywood » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:01 pm

PHILIPPINES
Czech Republic
Chile
Vietnam
Lebanon

In that order!

MU2016: Russia (I'm in love with her), Colombia
MW2016:
ME2016:
holywood

Date of Birth: 10 Oct 1981
Profession: Businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Sports, Travel, Internet

Postby kurtij » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:24 pm

LATVIA!!!!!
kurtij

Return to Male Pageants