MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2015 | Sharlene Rädlein

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2015 SEARCH

Postby wiezgo » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:03 am

the critic wrote:
wiezgo wrote:I HATE TO BE A PARTY SPOILER BUT MOST OF THESE GIRLS MENTIONED PREVIOUSLY ARE JUST PLAIN OKAY !!! TRUMP AIN'T GOING GAGA FOR THEM. I HOPE SOME SURPRISE BEAUTIES SHOW UP AND THEY BETTER BRING THEIR OWN PERSONA WITH STRONG CONFIDENCE. INADDITION,YOU KNOW WHAT ? LOOK MY FAVORITE GIRL Image YES, SHE HAS PUT ON SOME WEIGHT AND HER BEAUTY IS FULLY RESTORED. YES, DID I MENTION THAT SHE HAS SIGNED ANOTHER DEAL ? SHE WILL BE REPPING JAMAICA AGAIN !!! Image

LOL.

SHE LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY I USED TO BASH. SO PLAIN AND FORGETTABLE...LIKE ONE OF THOSE FILLERS THAT ARMENIA, GEORGIA AND AZERBAIJAN SEND TO INTL PAGEANTS. CLAPPER MATERIAL... I'M SURE SHE HAS HER CERTIFICATE STAMPED BY MORLEY AND TRUMP. LOL

YES, IT IS KERRIE AND DOESN'T SHE LOOK FABULOUS WITH A LITTLE WEIGHT ADDED. ANYWAY, SHE WILL NOT BE REPPING JAMAICA IN REGARDS TO PAGEANTS BUT SHE WILL BE THE FACE OF JAMAICA FOR A SERIES OF TOURIST PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS. DID SOMEONE SAY THAT CHANTAL DAVIS WILL BE IN ONE PROMOTIONAL PIC ??? AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE SAYING KERRIE IS A CLAPPER, MOST THE GIRLS WHO SOME OF YOU ARE DESPERATELY PROMOTING TO ENTER MUJ, THEY DONT EVEN LOOK AS GOOD AS KERRIE SO YOU BETTER CLOSELY EVALUATE YOUR CHOICES BECUAUSE THEY WILL DO WORSE THAN CLAP.

wiezgo
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: anthony
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 2014
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: social observer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, tennis
Message: This site is interesting due to all the beauty experts' opinions. I would love to give my views.

Postby the critic » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:11 am

LizzyD wrote:they should only go after Chantel if they planning ot offer her the crown without a pageant .. she's more than earned it and if I were her I'd bend for nothing less and I'd be insulted if anyone was asking me to participate in a pageant AGAIN ... say what? If they want her so bad, crown her and done talk. Otherwise I doubt she would sign up again and she shouldn't really if you ask me.

EXACTLY. I WOULDN'T BOTHER ENTERING AGAIN TO GO THRU THE RUN OF THE MILLS ONLY FOR THEM TO PLACE ME 1ST RU AGAIN TO ANOTHER HEATHER BAYLIS FROM UPTOWN. AFTER ALL ITS STILL UZURI RUNNING IT.. I'D JUST STICK TO MODELING AND BRANCH OFF INTO OTHER THINGS. JAMAICA HAS WASTED MANY BEAUTIES AND TO BE HONEST I AINT EVEN LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE WHO'D SUCCEED QUEEN KACI.
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby the critic » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:22 am

wiezgo wrote:
the critic wrote:
wiezgo wrote:I HATE TO BE A PARTY SPOILER BUT MOST OF THESE GIRLS MENTIONED PREVIOUSLY ARE JUST PLAIN OKAY !!! TRUMP AIN'T GOING GAGA FOR THEM. I HOPE SOME SURPRISE BEAUTIES SHOW UP AND THEY BETTER BRING THEIR OWN PERSONA WITH STRONG CONFIDENCE. INADDITION,YOU KNOW WHAT ? LOOK MY FAVORITE GIRL Image YES, SHE HAS PUT ON SOME WEIGHT AND HER BEAUTY IS FULLY RESTORED. YES, DID I MENTION THAT SHE HAS SIGNED ANOTHER DEAL ? SHE WILL BE REPPING JAMAICA AGAIN !!! Image

LOL.

SHE LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY I USED TO BASH. SO PLAIN AND FORGETTABLE...LIKE ONE OF THOSE FILLERS THAT ARMENIA, GEORGIA AND AZERBAIJAN SEND TO INTL PAGEANTS. CLAPPER MATERIAL... I'M SURE SHE HAS HER CERTIFICATE STAMPED BY MORLEY AND TRUMP. LOL

YES, IT IS KERRIE AND DOESN'T SHE LOOK FABULOUS WITH A LITTLE WEIGHT ADDED. ANYWAY, SHE WILL NOT BE REPPING JAMAICA IN REGARDS TO PAGEANTS BUT SHE WILL BE THE FACE OF JAMAICA FOR A SERIES OF TOURIST PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS. DID SOMEONE SAY THAT CHANTAL DAVIS WILL BE IN ONE PROMOTIONAL PIC ??? AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE SAYING KERRIE IS A CLAPPER, MOST THE GIRLS WHO SOME OF YOU ARE DESPERATELY PROMOTING TO ENTER MUJ, THEY DONT EVEN LOOK AS GOOD AS KERRIE SO YOU BETTER CLOSELY EVALUATE YOUR CHOICES BECUAUSE THEY WILL DO WORSE THAN CLAP.

NO SHE DOES NOT LOOK FABULOUS. #REAL HOUSEWIFE OF KINGSTON.

Y WOULD ANYBODY PUT HER TO PROMOTE JA TOURISM? SHE'S NOT THE FACE THAT SCREAM TROPICAL PARADISE. LOL.
GIVE ME QUEEN KACI OR FABULOUS YENDI WHO'S DOING REALLY GREAT HERE ON THE MORNING SHOW ON GLOBAL TV. THE CANADIAN VIEWERS R LOVING HER.
the critic

Postby Silvio » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:32 am

FOR JAMAICA TO DO WELL AT MISS UNIVERSE WE DONT NEED AN AVERAGE LOOKING WHITE JAMAICAN BEAUTY TO REPRESENT US WE NEED EXCEPTIONAL BEAUTIES WHATEVER THE COLUR ....AND THERE ARE MANY. UZURI WILL NEED TO DISCOVER THEM AND CONVINCE THEM TO ENTER. I BELIEVE THIS YEAR WILL BE A GOOD ONE.
Silvio
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Profession: Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Cricket, athletics, beautiful women

Postby Roccolovescoco » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:56 am

the critic wrote:

LOL.

I think her face is pretty, she would be a good successor to my beloved Kaci. I hope she has a great body.
Roccolovescoco

Real Life Name/Nick: Sia
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: MD
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Health

Postby Silvio » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:15 am

Roccolovescoco wrote:
the critic wrote:

LOL.

I think her face is pretty, she would be a good successor to my beloved Kaci. I hope she has a great body.

SHE HAS ALREADY SERVED HER TIME REPRESENTING JAMAICA AT MISS UNIVERSE
Silvio

Postby Roccolovescoco » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:47 pm

Silvio wrote:
Roccolovescoco wrote:
the critic wrote:

LOL.

oh I don't recognize her, who is she? don't tell me that's Kerri Bayliss...she has a whole different nose now and she looks great :-O
Roccolovescoco

Real Life Name/Nick: Sia
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Profession: MD
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Health

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:28 am

Roccolovescoco wrote:
Silvio wrote:
Roccolovescoco wrote:
the critic wrote:

LOL.

oh I don't recognize her, who is she? don't tell me that's Kerri Bayliss...she has a whole different nose now and she looks great :-O

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))
BEAUTY POLICE

[youtube]ikNGBSkFgjE[/youtube]
[youtube]rekP2iwhT5Q[/youtube]
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: MARKETTING EXECUTIVE
Hobbies/Interests: GYM,SPEED WRITING,

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:30 am

Silvio wrote:FOR JAMAICA TO DO WELL AT MISS UNIVERSE WE DONT NEED AN AVERAGE LOOKING WHITE JAMAICAN BEAUTY TO REPRESENT US WE NEED EXCEPTIONAL BEAUTIES WHATEVER THE COLUR ....AND THERE ARE MANY. UZURI WILL NEED TO DISCOVER THEM AND CONVINCE THEM TO ENTER. I BELIEVE THIS YEAR WILL BE A GOOD ONE.

YES, I AGREE SILVIO....ACCORDING TO REPORTS THERE ARE A FEW STUNNING YOUNG LADIES WHO ARE PREPARING TO ENTER.I HOPE THEY DO.....THERE WILL ALSO BE A FEW REPEATERS TO MAKE IT FIERCER... >:) >:) >:) >:)
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby miss_ting » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:57 am

haha...hope its not true..that Kerrie Baylis is the new face of some Jamaica Tourism promotion. Give it a rest Kerrie..please. On another note, Id seriously go after Chantal Davis. If she can polish up her interview skills, she could definitely win Miss UNIVERSE. Imagine, back to back, a short haired Jamaican beauty?? The publicity would be intense. We need to promise her the MUJ crown, and hold back other stunners from entering unless theyr just runner up types. haha. Three times a CHARM- CHANTAL DAVIS all the way!! Go for it!!
miss_ting
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cuisine, design, beauty, fashion

Postby miss_ting » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:17 pm

did Yendi migrate? to Canada? Someone told me she got a job in Canada on a TV show, then I heard it was just a temp guest host gig for 2 wks,...and shes now job hunting, but no luck. No ones hiring. Why did she leave Jam-rock?...
miss_ting

Postby IslandPrincess » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:27 am

JA_pageantGuru wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

another one of you're white looking girls why am i not surprise? And this girl looks a lot like a younger Kerrie Blist. I'll pass

LMAO...IT IS KERRIE BAYLIS!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
IslandPrincess

Real Life Name/Nick: ToniC
Date of Birth: 12 Oct 1986
Profession: Student of Life
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Reading and pageantry.

Postby miss_ting » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:13 pm

hahaha...had to come here for a good hearty (kerrie baylis) laugh...thanks much!!
miss_ting

Postby wiezgo » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:23 pm

miss_ting wrote:haha...hope its not true..that Kerrie Baylis is the new face of some Jamaica Tourism promotion. Give it a rest Kerrie..please. On another note, Id seriously go after Chantal Davis. If she can polish up her interview skills, she could definitely win Miss UNIVERSE. Imagine, back to back, a short haired Jamaican beauty?? The publicity would be intense. We need to promise her the MUJ crown, and hold back other stunners from entering unless theyr just runner up types. haha. Three times a CHARM- CHANTAL DAVIS all the way!! Go for it!!

Oh my goodness !!! Why would you push miss Chantal to punish herself. Leave the woman alone because brand new boobs don't equal stunning beauty.
wiezgo

Message: This site is interesting due to all the beauty experts' opinions. I would love to give my views.

Postby Demetris » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:00 am

Sharlene >>> ALL THE WAY!!! SHE IS STUNNING!!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3
Demetris

Postby obrigado » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:31 am

IslandPrincess wrote:
JA_pageantGuru wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

another one of you're white looking girls why am i not surprise? And this girl looks a lot like a younger Kerrie Blist. I'll pass

LMAO...IT IS KERRIE BAYLIS!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Mi belly!!! Lmao!!!!!! On a serious note, the girl is a model so she has the potential to look good in front of the camera. Even though she has won 3 titles, she is no beauty queen. But she makes a decent model.
obrigado

Real Life Name/Nick: obrigado
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1975
Profession: fashion merchandiser
Hobbies/Interests: fashion, tennis, travel

Postby miss_ting » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:20 pm

If Kerrie Baylis made top 15 Miss Universe, I think she wouldv quit her day job. Shes convinced shes an Intl Beauty. Shes an avg model at best, which is why she is not signed internationally. The face is not modelesque. She has the frame for a model, but thats where it ends. However she should cash in on the local gigs she can find in JA.
miss_ting

Postby wiezgo » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:34 pm

IN REGARDS TO MAYA WILKINSON, SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT SHE IS ONLY FOR MISS WORLD BUT I FEEL THAT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND SMART AND HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE TRANSFORMED INTO A MISS UNIVERSE GIRL. SHE WILL HAVE TO WORK ON HER BODY AND WORK ON THE MISS UNIVERSE PERSONA. Image MAYA IS "EASY BREEZY" AND VERY MISS WORLD. ImageHOWEVER, SHE NEEDS TO BE MORE LIKE KACI AND FEEL LIKE SHE IS SEXY AND CLASSY EVEN DOWN TO HER TOES ImageCAN DJ SHAW ASSIST HERE BECAUSE HE DID WONDERS FOR DIANNE BROWN SO HE CAN HELP MAYA'S TRANSITION.
Last edited by wiezgo on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
wiezgo

Postby wiezgo » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:24 am

miss_ting wrote:If Kerrie Baylis made top 15 Miss Universe, I think she wouldv quit her day job. Shes convinced shes an Intl Beauty. Shes an avg model at best, which is why she is not signed internationally. The face is not modelesque. She has the frame for a model, but thats where it ends. However she should cash in on the local gigs she can find in JA.

HELLO, :#)] :#)] KERRIE ALREADY QUIT HER DAY JOB. YOU FORGOT, SHE WENT TRAVELLING THE WORLD AS THE FACE AND SPOKESPERSON FOR SHANKARA !!! AND SHE WILL BE THE FACE OF JAMAICA INTERNATIONALLY Image
wiezgo

Postby the critic » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:03 pm

wiezgo wrote:
miss_ting wrote:If Kerrie Baylis made top 15 Miss Universe, I think she wouldv quit her day job. Shes convinced shes an Intl Beauty. Shes an avg model at best, which is why she is not signed internationally. The face is not modelesque. She has the frame for a model, but thats where it ends. However she should cash in on the local gigs she can find in JA.

HELLO, :#)] :#)] KERRIE ALREADY QUIT HER DAY JOB. YOU FORGOT, SHE WENT TRAVELLING THE WORLD AS THE FACE AND SPOKESPERSON FOR SHANKARA !!! AND SHE WILL BE THE FACE OF JAMAICA INTERNATIONALLY Image

LOL.
SOME PEOPLE ARE REALLY DESPERATE. JAMAICA TRAVEL CHANNEL? AN INSTAGRAM PAGE WITH JUST OVER A 1000 FOLLOWERS N U R GOING CRAZY.

IF THIS WAS ANY REAL TOURISM CAMPAIGN THEY'D USE SOMEONE WITH MORE NOTORIETY LIKE YENDI OR KACI FENNELL.

HEATHER BAYLIS IS JUST TRYING TO KEEP UP. I BET SHE'S POSING FOR FREE. LOL. 2 NATIONAL TITLES N SHE STILL CAN'T MAKE A NAME FOR HERSELF. U MUST BE HER ONLY FAN. DID THAT CHEAP MEXICAN SHOWER GEL COMPANY DROP HER AFTER SHE FLOPPED AS A SPOKRPERSON? LOL. I BET THEIR SALE TANKED. LOL
the critic

Postby miss_ting » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:33 am

haha..even Laurie Ann Chin would be a better poster girl for Jamaicas tourism, than plain faced Heather- right Critic?? :) :) Heather need to go back to her desk job, doing investment banking and stay there. Shes no model.
miss_ting

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:16 am

the critic wrote:
wiezgo wrote:

LOL.
SOME PEOPLE ARE REALLY DESPERATE. JAMAICA TRAVEL CHANNEL? AN INSTAGRAM PAGE WITH JUST OVER A 1000 FOLLOWERS N U R GOING CRAZY.

IF THIS WAS ANY REAL TOURISM CAMPAIGN THEY'D USE SOMEONE WITH MORE NOTORIETY LIKE YENDI OR KACI FENNELL.

HEATHER BAYLIS IS JUST TRYING TO KEEP UP. I BET SHE'S POSING FOR FREE. LOL. 2 NATIONAL TITLES N SHE STILL CAN'T MAKE A NAME FOR HERSELF. U MUST BE HER ONLY FAN. DID THAT CHEAP MEXICAN SHOWER GEL COMPANY DROP HER AFTER SHE FLOPPED AS A SPOKRPERSON? LOL. I BET THEIR SALE TANKED. LOL

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) HAHA IF I POP... :%))
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Postby kristof » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:47 am

Jourdana Elizabeth Phillips.
She's a model based in the US. According to her instagram page she is Jamaican. I think she'd transition well into beauty pageants. Miss World or Miss Universe?

kristof
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music

Postby Silvio » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:35 pm

kristof wrote:Jourdana Elizabeth Phillips.
She's a model based in the US. According to her instagram page she is Jamaican. I think she'd transition well into beauty pageants. Miss World or Miss Universe?

MISS EARTH COMPETITION.
Silvio

Postby kristof » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:40 am

Silvio wrote:

MISS EARTH COMPETITION.

Does Miss Earth still have an active franchise? The last time I can recall Jamaica competing there was 2010.
kristof

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music

Postby miss_ting » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:52 am

LOL..MISS EARTH or that lil INTL contest Chavoy entered privately in SPAIN. haha. We need to get back on track.
miss_ting

Postby the critic » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:29 am

I LIKE HER FEAUTURES AND HEIGHT. SHE'S VERY FRESH N TRENDY. IF SHES INTERESTED SHE SHOULD GIVE IT A SHOT. Y NOT?

WE HAVE TO KEEP THE OPTIONS OPEN SO THAT THEY'LL BE A COMPETITIVE BATCH BATTLING TO BE QUEEN KACI. SUCCESSOR.
the critic

Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2015

Postby the critic » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:43 am

THE PAGEANT WORLD IS REALLY DEAD N BORING SO FOR. GOSH!!! I HOPE THINGS WILL START HAPPENING SOON.
:zzz :zzz :zzz
the critic

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:48 am

the critic wrote:

I LIKE HER FEAUTURES AND HEIGHT. SHE'S VERY FRESH N TRENDY. IF SHES INTERESTED SHE SHOULD GIVE IT A SHOT. Y NOT?

WE HAVE TO KEEP THE OPTIONS OPEN SO THAT THEY'LL BE A COMPETITIVE BATCH BATTLING TO BE QUEEN KACI. SUCCESSOR.

I AGREE,SHE LOOKS YOUNG AND FRESH.BUT I WONDER IF SHE HAS A NICE PERSONALITY/OR STAGE PRESENCE?
BEAUTY POLICE

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2015

Postby browneyedbeauty » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:12 pm

the critic wrote:THE PAGEANT WORLD IS REALLY DEAD N BORING SO FOR. GOSH!!! I HOPE THINGS WILL START HAPPENING SOON.
:zzz :zzz :zzz

I agree but think MUJ will get loads of good girl this year and possibly outshine MJW again this year. My only wish is that they don't let this Kaci thing get to their head like what they did after yendi and pick a plain winner just based on how she answers the question, this is Miss Universe its all about the face and the body, sounds vain but honey its true and if you don't got that killer body don't bother showing up. ( I have ntn against Shakiera Martin I just don't see her as the Miss Universe type)
Love of beauty is taste the creation of beauty is art
browneyedbeauty

Date of Birth: 03 Feb 1982
Profession: Dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: pageants

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe