My review after watching the 63rd Miss Universe

My review after watching the 63rd Miss Universe

Postby alex sivixay » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:06 pm

Ok guys first of all I just wanna express how I feel after watching this year's Miss Universe and I have to tell you that this is my first time watching this pageant live and I was very excited
I have to say that I am not a pageant expert at all so just have fun and don't expect too much from this thread lol

Production : First of all I think the production was not as good as I expected as they tried to make it like Miss USA which I don't it at all quite boring honestly. The stage is too short for me as a judges to see their catwalk and see more of the girls too

The presenters : I actually like both of them as they're my favorites and I like their chemistry too

The performers : I think they're all so good and it's amazing to have performers for all 3 rounds of the competition

Mexico, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Russia, Serbia and Guyana should be there even half of them are not better than these girls at all

Now it's time to get to the girls
Top 15
Italy - when I first heard they announced her my mind was saying Dark-horse alert here but actually she's not that bad she's a performer and her smile was so real
Brazil - this girl used to be my favorite in her national pageant but she's fading away because of her stage presence and over-the-top confident that's sometimes too much
India - I have to say this girl is more photogenic than telegenic because she looked very tired and not looking fresh as I wanted her to be
France - Still one of the most beautiful faces in the competition and very elegant performance but she looked like she doesn't want to win it at all
Indonesia - This girl represents the real charm of Asian beauty and her swimsuit performance was one of my favorites so far I think she could replace some girls like Venezuela,Australia in the top 10

Top 10
Venezuela - I think Venezuela should stop at the top 15 only but because of her sash and her confident brought her here. It's the best she could do I think both of her evening gown that she wore both made her look thicker
Philippines - Don't kill me if I say I didn't impress much of her evening gown performance but her swimsuit was one of the best I saw and I think a top 10 spot for her is quite deserving anyway I love this girl she's a fighter
Australia - I have to say Australia is not a very pretty girl but she exudes the sweetness and the bubbly personality and her evening gown was very beautiful
Argentina - She did everything right but not enough and I think she's so bland not stand out at all and the gown changing decision was smart she looked amazing on it
Spain - This girl was robbed to be in the top 5 instead of Netherlands. She looked elegant but her performance was dropped a bit I wish she could shine more of her personality onstage

Top 5
Netherlands - I don't understand and I don't see why this girl just went all the way to the top 5 her performance was so ordinary nothing special there but I like her color-of-joy gown and her big BOOBS was a secret weapon lol
USA - This hometown girl was super sweet , her smile was so captivating and her overall performance was quite okay she also had a great gown but her Q&A was not the best or that great but her smile and naturalness during answering made me love her
Ukraine - This girl is a performer and she's not overdoing it. Her evening gown performance was my favorite and her second answer was great too
Jamaica - Based on the performance alone this girl girl was totally nailed it with no competition at all and I have to say I was rooting her to be the winner but I dunno what happened
Colombia - We all know that Colombia was the worldwide favorite and she was the best during the prelim and the final day she did great in every single round except from the Q&A which was not bad but just OK

I have to say the result was actually very good and deserving winner in overall but the controversy was the placement of Miss Jamaica which is too low I think she should at least be the last two standing with Colombia
But I have to say that we have to accept the result as we all have different points of view and even all of us all have different choice of top 15 list or even the winner so why can't the judges???
For talking about Colombia not deserving I have to say that she may not seems to be the nicest person but just let her reign tells us because we all know about the controversy of Amelia Vega and Zuleyka Rivera or even Ximena Navarrette, the hates toward the former Miss Universe Riyo Mori, Leila Lopes, Olivia Culpo or even her predecessor Molly Isler so don't judge her so early

That's it guys and thank you for reading :-*

Last edited by alex sivixay on Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
alex sivixay
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: alex sivixay
Date of Birth: 16 Jul 1997
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: students
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: chatting

Re: My review after watching the 63rd Miss Universe

Postby DivabyNature » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:36 pm

Good job! However, I saw five AIRHEADS in the show laat night. As a matter of fact, there are high school students or even grade school children who can speak better and with sunstance.
DivabyNature
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Frances
Date of Birth: 04 Jun 1970
Profession: Graphic Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Computer
Message: Bakit ganitey ang buhay?!!! Wala na akong ginawa kundi mag-jugas-jugas ng basosena!!! Bekimon

Postby Malcanthet » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:45 pm

DivabyNature wrote:Good job! However, I saw five AIRHEADS in the show laat night. As a matter of fact, there are high school students or even grade school children who can speak better and with sunstance.

One can only say that for the judges...as it seems a lot of them can't read that well either.
Malcanthet
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: TCL
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1969
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Adm Asst
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, swimming

Postby alex sivixay » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:48 pm

DivabyNature wrote:Good job! However, I saw five AIRHEADS in the show laat night. As a matter of fact, there are high school students or even grade school children who can speak better and with sunstance.

=;)) I have to agree that no one really nailed it
alex sivixay

Postby alex sivixay » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:11 pm

Malcanthet wrote:

One can only say that for the judges...as it seems a lot of them can't read that well either.

Exactly =;))
alex sivixay

Postby yubarimelon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:17 pm

Thank you for your love for Indonesian candidate~~~ :-* :-* :-*
i'm very enjoy reading your review :hx
My Indonesian Girls ElviraDevinamira ☆ WhulandaryHerman
BungaJelitha ☆
MichelleTahalea ☆ GresyaAmandaMaaliwuga

yubarimelon
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: merong
Date of Birth: 16 May 1991
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: food, landscape, aesthetics, music

Return to Miss Universe