VIDEO: Madam Stella Araneta Fires Back at Critics

VIDEO: Madam Stella Araneta Fires Back at Critics

Postby Monchhichi » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:17 pm

"The reason why I'm using designers from abroad for years now is because I haven't seen any Filipino design yet that is good enough for our candidates" -- Madame Stella Araneta (TV Patrol Interview)

[youtube]uyMpp6doNcA[/youtube]

Miss Philippines MJ Lastimosa received kudos for the way she carried her national costume with grace and elegance. But the costume itself is considered a disappointment by fans, especially in comparison to the more intricate and creative attire worn by other contestants. This could be fodder for the growing criticism that Binibining Pilipinas pageant director Stella Marquez-Araneta, a Colombian, has been favoring a coterie of Colombian designers at the expense of Filipino designers.

I think many Filipino fashion designers would be willing to dress Philippine representatives to international beauty pageants. Just my opinion.

ImageImage

Last edited by Monchhichi on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I don't care if anyone does not like me. I was not born in this world to entertain everyone.

Monchhichi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Awesome
Date of Birth: 22 May 1992
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Fridge Detective
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Figure me out.

Re: VIDEO: Madam Stella Araneta Fires Back at Critics

Postby whitedawn » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:26 pm

abroad2x kapa madam sa colombia lang naman na cheap ang gawa! baka walang manunuod ng coronation night ng bb.pilipinas 2015. heehehehehehee
whitedawn

Real Life Name/Nick: boboy
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: agent
Hobbies/Interests: swimming

Postby Sophia7 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Monchhichi wrote:

"The reason why I'm using designers from abroad for years now is because I haven't seen any Filipino design yet that is good enough for our candidates" -- Madame Stella Araneta (TV Patrol Interview)

Miss Philippines MJ Lastimosa received kudos for the way she carried her national costume with grace and elegance. But the costume itself is considered a disappointment by fans, especially in comparison to the more intricate and creative attire worn by other contestants. This could be fodder for the growing criticism that Binibining Pilipinas pageant director Stella Marquez-Araneta, a Colombian, has been favoring a coterie of Colombian designers at the expense of Filipino designers.

I think many Filipino fashion designers would be willing to dress Philippine representatives to international beauty pageants. Just my opinion.

ImageImage

Stella Marquez-GO BACK HOME TO YOUR OWN POOR COLOMBIA COUNTRY. STAY AWAY FROM PHILIPPINES.
Sophia7

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby ericyanson » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:40 pm

Ang papangit naman kasi ang mga inihain ni PITOY Moreno sa kanya. No wonder =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
ericyanson
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1989
Profession: mind your own business
Hobbies/Interests: watching over you, grrr

Postby Kurt » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:42 pm

I dont agree that Miriam won/got noticed because of that natcos and evening gown. It was her class and poise that made the judges amazed. :)>-
Kurt

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Profession: IT
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the net

Postby Sophia7 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:43 pm

Kurt wrote:I dont agree that Miriam won/got noticed because of that natcos and evening gown. It was her class and poise that made the judges amazed. :)>-
juicy_fruit146 wrote:Image
Sophia7

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Profession: LAWYERing!
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby Monchhichi » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:06 pm

Madam has always dressed Filipino candidates in Barraza gowns, for reason only she knows, despite the fact that there are dozens of Filipino designers ABLE and WILLING to dress Miss Philippines

I don't care if anyone does not like me. I was not born in this world to entertain everyone.

Monchhichi

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:08 pm

Kayo namang mga designers diyan sa tabi-tabi at sa malalayo, kausapin niyo si Queen Madam at huwag matakot tanungin kung ano ang gusto niya na designs. Alamin niyo kung ano talaga ang visions niya of a great NatCos, then go from there. Wala sigurong naki-pag usap sa kanya at ina-alamin kung ano ba talaga ang tastes niya, then design something na magugustuhan niya. Ano ba naman ang hirap ng maki-pag chit chat sa kanya kung ano talaga ang designs ng mga taste niya? Hini naman siguro mahirap gawin ang mga iniisip niya. Go...

Kayo diyan, maki pag business naman kayo sa kanya, kahit babaratin kayo basta tastes niya at nabihisan ang Philippine reps ng Pinas para international pageants at matatawag na Filipino-design.
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Postby ambasing » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:09 pm

Sophia7 wrote:
Monchhichi wrote:

ImageImage

Stella Marquez-GO BACK HOME TO YOUR OWN POOR COLOMBIA COUNTRY. STAY AWAY FROM PHILIPPINES.

and you think Philippines is a rich country? hahahaha pathetic!!!millions ate working outside the Philippines because some could not even afford to buy foods that's why they eat rats, cats, dogs, etc. shame on you to say that!!!SMA can afford to franchice Miss Universe - if you're complaining about all the things that BB Pilipinas Charity has done then franchise your own pageant, if you can afford to franchise!!!
ambasing
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lester
Date of Birth: 11 Feb 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading books

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:22 pm

ambasing wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
Monchhichi wrote:

ImageImage

and you think Philippines is a rich country? hahahaha pathetic!!!millions ate working outside the Philippines because some could not even afford to buy foods that's why they eat rats, cats, dogs, etc. shame on you to say that!!!SMA can afford to franchice Miss Universe - if you're complaining about all the things that BB Pilipinas Charity has done then franchise your own pageant, if you can afford to franchise!!!

Hey, those are our personal opinions about our country. If you cannot handle us, leave us alone. If we think we are rich then so be it. That is not for you to tell us not to think that way. Some of us just cannot spend more money to some stuff that lots of us might not want to spend. For you to generalize that we eat rats, etc. you have never been to our country and see that most of us do that. That is not true. We like to eat healthy and we prepare our favorite Filipino menus. I can go to your country and magnify those bad things that I might see and paint a worse picture of what your country is all about. So there.
Last edited by pacifico falafoxy on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pacifico falafoxy

Postby Adam324 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:25 pm

Madam Stella have Memory gap due to Old age.. :)>- Miriam Quiambao had won the Clairol Herbal Essence Style Award and not the National Costume.. [-X @-)

[youtube]UIl7o60d9IQ[/youtube]

Catriona Gray for Miss World 2016 !

[youtube]uRmp0jynWAE[/youtube][youtube]ZlzgMO-kXvA[/youtube][youtube]7USiX3Q-f0U[/youtube]

Adam324

Date of Birth: 24 Mar 2035
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Self-employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking, Travel, Singing, Collecting coins, Art
Message: Dec. 21, 2015 :Pia's M.U. 2015 Crowning was a Historic Moment in Miss Universe !

Postby ambasing » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:38 pm

pacifico falafoxy wrote:
ambasing wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
Monchhichi wrote:

ImageImage

Hey, those are our personal opinions about our country. If you cannot handle us, leave us alone. If we think we are rich then so be it. That is not for you to tell us not to think that way. Some of us just cannot spend more money to some stuff that lots of us might not want to spend. For you to generalize that we eat rats, etc. you have never been to our country and see that most of us do that. That is not true. We like to be eat healthy and we prepare our favorite Filipino menus. I can go to your country and magnify those bad things that I might see and paint a worse picture of what your country is all about. So there.

o common!!! hahahaha I don't want to argue - I just want to tell you - be humble - you know that Phil is one of the poorest country in the world ---so never say poor to Colombia...like what you've said - some don't eat rats--like colombia - stella can afford to franchise Miss U - is she poor??
ambasing

Postby Pnoy18 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:39 pm

Sana idaan na lang natin sa formal complaint...kasi image din nating mga Pinoy ang nalalagay sa alanganin dahil sa mga comments na below the belt. May maganda din siyang nagawa sa Philippine Pageantry, although mali nga talaga na di bigyan ng chance ang Filipino designers...maging mahinahon para good karma tayo. MJ is doing her very best. :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-
Pnoy18

Profession: Salesman
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Singing, Watching Movies..

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:50 pm

ambasing wrote:
pacifico falafoxy wrote:
ambasing wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
Monchhichi wrote:

ImageImage

Hey, those are our personal opinions about our country. If you cannot handle us, leave us alone. If we think we are rich then so be it. That is not for you to tell us not to think that way. Some of us just cannot spend more money to some stuff that lots of us might not want to spend. For you to generalize that we eat rats, etc. you have never been to our country and see that most of us do that. That is not true. We like to be eat healthy and we prepare our favorite Filipino menus. I can go to your country and magnify those bad things that I might see and paint a worse picture of what your country is all about. So there.

o common!!! hahahaha I don't want to argue - I just want to tell you - be humble - you know that Phil is one of the poorest country in the world ---so never say poor to Colombia...like what you've said - some don't eat rats--like colombia - stella can afford to franchise Miss U - is she poor??

Dude, if you think you are playing with our minds. You might as well f__k off. If you are a Filipino and have a bad perception of our country, then go somewhere else, immigrate and leave us patriotic Filipinos alone. We still love the Philippines and everything that goes around it, no matter what..

pacifico falafoxy

Postby Monchhichi » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:53 pm

ambasing wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
Monchhichi wrote:

ImageImage

According to International Monetary Fund statistics at October 2014
http://knoema.com/nwnfkne/world-gdp-ran ... and-charts

Philippines is a lot richer than Colombia

World's Richest Countries by 2014 GDP

29. Philippines: $694.6 billion (up 50.1%)
31. Colombia: $641.5 billion (up 40.6%)

Monchhichi

Postby Lowlalu » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:15 pm

[bgcolor=]1999 Miss Universe Philippines Miriam Quiambao DID NOT Win the National Costume Award. The winners of the National Costume were Venezuela, Lebanon and Trinidad & Tobago. As we all know, Miriam won the Clairol Essences Style Award and First Runner-Up. >:< >:< >:< >:< >:<
Great minds discuss ideas, Average minds discuss events, Small minds discuss people....and beautiful people discuss beauty.
Lowlalu
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Robert
Date of Birth: 15 Sep 1965
Profession: Self employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Miss universe,

Postby ambasing » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:22 pm

pacifico falafoxy wrote:
ambasing wrote:
pacifico falafoxy wrote:
ambasing wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
Monchhichi wrote:

ImageImage

Dude, if you think you are playing with our minds. You might as well f__k off. If you are a Filipino and have a bad perception of our country, then go somewhere else, immigrate and leave us patriotic Filipinos alone. We still love the Philippines and everything that goes around it, no matter what..

patriotic or nationalistic???hahahaha - OK you're
the best in everything - naf sed!
ambasing

Postby manoypoe » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:26 pm

I LOVE HOW THIS ISSUE HAS ESCALATED NATIONALLY. HOPE THE MOU IS ALSO LISTENING. THEY LOVE THIS CONTROVERSY. =;)) =;)) I HOPE THE COLOMBIAN SHITELLA WILL OPEN UP HER MIND. UNTIL NOW, SHE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK TAGALOG AFTER STAYING FOR MANY YEARS IN THE PHILIPPINES.

LET FILIPINO DESIGNERS DRESS OUR MISS U CONTESTANTS. ENOUGH OF BAZURRA. =O/ =O/
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Monchhichi » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:27 pm

Lowlalu wrote:[bgcolor=]1999 Miss Universe Philippines Miriam Quiambao DID NOT Win the National Costume Award. The winners of the National Costume were Venezuela, Lebanon and Trinidad & Tobago. As we all know, Miriam won the Clairol Essences Style Award and First Runner-Up. >:< >:< >:< >:< >:<

Madam must be in the early stage of Alzheimer's

Monchhichi

Postby manoypoe » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:30 pm

Monchhichi wrote:
Lowlalu wrote:[bgcolor=]1999 Miss Universe Philippines Miriam Quiambao DID NOT Win the National Costume Award. The winners of the National Costume were Venezuela, Lebanon and Trinidad & Tobago. As we all know, Miriam won the Clairol Essences Style Award and First Runner-Up. >:< >:< >:< >:< >:<

Madam must be in the early stage of Alzheimer's

ACTUALLY, SHE RUNS OUT OF EXCUSE. SHE WAS NOT GIVEN A CHANCE TO THINK OF HER ANSWER. BELIEVE ME, HER ANSWER WOULD BOOMERANG TO HER.
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Monchhichi » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:51 pm

manoypoe wrote:I LOVE HOW THIS ISSUE HAS ESCALATED NATIONALLY. HOPE THE MOU IS ALSO LISTENING. THEY LOVE THIS CONTROVERSY. =;)) =;)) I HOPE THE COLOMBIAN SHITELLA WILL OPEN UP HER MIND. UNTIL NOW, SHE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK TAGALOG AFTER STAYING FOR MANY YEARS IN THE PHILIPPINES.

LET FILIPINO DESIGNERS DRESS OUR MISS U CONTESTANTS. ENOUGH OF BAZURRA. =O/ =O/

Philippines have a lot of World-renowned Filipino designers who are more creative and talented.. Its appalling and degrading that Filipinos let Barazza (Colombian) run Philippine gown/nc designs.

Blood is thicker than water?

Last edited by Monchhichi on Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monchhichi

Postby icesean » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:17 pm

I AGREE WITH YOU......BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER....BLOODY BASTARD. :)>-
icesean

Real Life Name/Nick: sean
Date of Birth: 12 Oct 1914
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: laborer
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby ambivalent_2003 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:29 pm

i like the strength of character of stella a. i want an nd who has that strength of character and has a mind of her own. philippines did not acquire a powerhouse status for a good-for-nothing national director.

keep you cool stella babes for the el bobo de la yocas y los ingratos y ingratas de las islas pilipinas.
:%))
ambivalent_2003

Profession: businessman
Hobbies/Interests: nature tripping

Postby Megan@Tiffany » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:11 pm

whitedawn wrote:abroad2x kapa madam sa colombia lang naman na cheap ang gawa! baka walang manunuod ng coronation night ng bb.pilipinas 2015. heehehehehehee

PARANG MAIIYAK NA SI TANDANG STELLA ,MAAWA KAYO MGA BAKLAS , HINAY-HINAY LANG SA SINDAK BAKA ATAKIHIN SA PUSO MA MURIO SYA , SANTISIMA . BAKA MA BOYCOTT ANG BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2015 . >:)
Megan@Tiffany

Real Life Name/Nick: Megan lee Parker
Date of Birth: 16 Aug 1989
Profession: Asst District Attorney
Hobbies/Interests: Painting , interior designing
Message: If you can't convinced them , then confused them !!!

Postby mrworld » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:08 am

ambasing wrote:
pacifico falafoxy wrote:
ambasing wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
Monchhichi wrote:

ImageImage

Her husband jorge araneta is the rich one not her, who happeneds to be a filipino get your facts right gosh =O/ =O/
mrworld
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jasper
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1985
Profession: Business Man
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Everything
Message: PAT-TULAK FACEBOOK FAN PAGE LINK http://www.facebook.com/pages/PAT-TULAK ... 12667746?v

Postby VEKLU » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 am

Go home Madame and leave BPCI to the Pinoys
Karma sa mga bading na maldita
VEKLU

Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Health Care
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Singing
Message: Just don't Mess with me....and there will be no problem

Postby Gumarampang » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:27 am

HETO KA SHITELLA

The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter. ~Author Unknown
Gumarampang

Real Life Name/Nick: Trevon
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1982
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby prettyadonis » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:02 am

iboycott ang araneta :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) wag ng gogora sa cubao mga bakla magbalik malate n kayo =;)) =;))

IM A... IM A....BITCH!!!!

Beautiful.Individual.That.Creates.Haters
prettyadonis

Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1988
Profession: ~Nurse~
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, watching movie, playing volleyball

Postby koji » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:34 am

ambasing wrote:o common!!! hahahaha I don't want to argue - I just want to tell you - be humble - you know that Phil is one of the poorest country in the world ---so never say poor to Colombia...like what you've said - some don't eat rats--like colombia - stella can afford to franchise Miss U - is she poor??

That's Araneta's money. [-X
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Profession: Farmer
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby koji » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:35 am

mrworld wrote:

Her husband jorge araneta is the rich one not her, who happeneds to be a filipino get your facts right gosh =O/ =O/
[/quote]

:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Profession: Farmer
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Next

Return to Miss Universe