MUFAN's Final Pre-Arrival Miss Universe 2014 List!

MUFAN's Final Pre-Arrival Miss Universe 2014 List!

Postby MUFAN » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:23 pm

Miss Universe 2014 will be held in January 2015, Doral, Miami will be the host city. There are 2 more months from this day, but arrivals will start with first days of new year, so it actually means that the heat will start in around 45 days. :!!

I've made three Miss Universe 2014 top lists so far, and this is the 4th and final one before the arrivals in January which will be decisive of who will make it to the very last and final list of predictions for the Miss Universe 2014 outcome. :)>-

As always, my list will be short, simple and boring for Missosology standards due to lack of glamour, frames, sparkle and everything else, but I'm just lazy to make great threads like you guys do, and I also don't have that much free time. So, sorry for that, and here is my final pre-arrival list for Miss Universe 2014 >=p

P.S It was SO hard. I just realized how many girls from my September list now had to be moved from the list. This will be a tough tough year!

TOP 20

ARGENTINA
BRAZIL
COLOMBIA
CURACAO
CZECH REPUBLIC
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
GUYANA
INDIA
JAMAICA
KOSOVO
NAMIBIA
PANAMA
PHILIPPINES
PUERTO RICO
SERBIA
SOUTH AFRICA
SPAIN
UKRAINE
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
VENEZUELA

20th
KOSOVO - Artnesa KRASNIQI
I think she has eyes that are full of drama and looks to be a great model with good stage skills.

19th
NAMIBIA - Brumhilda OCHS
She is gorgeous, seems genuine and smart! One of the best black delegates this year.

18th
ARGENTINA - Valentina FERRER
I love her attitude and on photos she seems fearless and ready, I think she is one of the most underrated girls here!

17th
CZECH REPUBLIC - Gabriela FRANKOVA
This girl will not be ignored! She looks like Sanja Papic to me, reminds me of her.

16th
PUERTO RICO - Gabriela BERRIOS
She is definitely improving. At the beginning she was barely on my list, but now I definitely think she will place inside top 20, maybe even top 10.

15th
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - Nia SANCHEZ
She is great, charming, nice lady, from big country. She will place!

14th
PANAMA - Yomatzy HAZLEWOOD
Her hair looks so fierce, for me she has best hair of this year! Skin tan is fantastic!

13th
PHILIPPINES - Mary Jean LASTIMOSA
Another good year for Philippines, but not as good as 2013. Mary Jean is a fighter and she will find her place in top 20 or maybe top 10.

12th
CURACAO - Laurien ANGELISTA
Stunner! Big contender and she was even inside top 5 on my previous lists, but the competition got tougher!

11th
GUYANA - Niketa BARKER
She is just one step from top 10 now. All of a sudden she came and now is my favourite black delegate!

TOP 10

BRAZIL
COLOMBIA
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
INDIA
JAMAICA
SERBIA
SOUTH AFRICA
SPAIN
UKRAINE
VENEZUELA

10th
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - Kimberly CASTILLO
On stage, this girl rocks! Her face maybe isn't there on top with other ladies, but body is WOW as well as stage presence! However, she is the last one to clinch top 10 spot at this moment, so arrivals will be crucial. Kimberly will not clap, but needs to be ready to fight. Top 20 or top 10, details will decide in her case.

9th
VENEZUELA - Migbelis CASTELLANOS
Is this even a question? Of course Venezuela will place. Bow down to the team who prepares girls from Venezuela, they always look to be the most serious ones about beauty pagants. This needs to be awarded. Migbelis is very beautifull. I even prefer her looks ahead of Miss Universe 2013, but this year's batch is much stronger!

8th
JAMAICA - Kaci FENNELL
Her uniqueness will help to clinch her spot in top 20, everything else will be her hard work on stage and I know she will be great!

7th
SOUTH AFRICA - Rolene STRAUSS
She was my top 3 favourite all the time, and I still think she is a lock for top 10 and probably top 5. Her body was always weaker than this majestic face, so I hope she works out a lot and prepares well. We do know there is a big probability that she will win Miss World, so... We'll see what happens. Beautifull lady!

6th
UKRAINE - Diana HARKUSHA
Anna Andress out, but look who came as a replace? Stunning Diana is the best blonde for me this year! Sexy body and angelic face, like she just came from one of those Enrique Iglesias' videos. Seems motivated, ready and I am sure she will be in top 10 at least!

TOP 5

BRAZIL
COLOMBIA
INDIA
SERBIA
SPAIN

5th
SERBIA - Andjelka TOMASEVIC
She makes Serbia so proud! Of course, with me being Serbian, I hope that she will win the crown, and I will chear for her with all my heart. Andjelka is THE FACE of the competition in my honest opinion, and all she needs is to have great gown and good make up to be the real queen there! GO Andjelka! I believe in you! Very looking forward to see her arrival to Miami!

4th
COLOMBIA - Paulina VEGA
Angelic face never left my top 5 picks throughout all these months. She had enough time to prepare and I have no doubt that she will bring back Colombia to Miss Universe map again. Her stage skills are great and we know it! She is the one to watch out there!

3rd
BRAZIL - Melissa GURGEL
WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! I see Ximena Navarrette vibes here! This is it Brazil, best contender they've send in a long time, in my honest opinion. Melisa, just like Andjelka and Paulina can go all the way to the crown, details will decide!

2nd
INDIA - Noyonita LODH
I love this girl! He face, body, eyes, hair...everything is on spot. I can not wait to see her at arrivals and I hope she will not disappoint, because right now, she can win it all. INDIA is back!

1st
SPAIN - Desiree CORDERO
She has it all right now. It's such a tough call between top 7 ladies (from South Africa to Spain) that was so hard to me to make some order, but this is it for now. Desiree Cordero has it all to become Miss Universe 2014.

This is final pre-arrival list. After arrivlas in 2015, I will make my final prediction for Miss Universe 2014 in Doral, Miami, USA. There are 7 contenders for the crown in my opinion right now, and it will be very interesting to see what happens when Miss Universe 2014 starts! SPAIN, INDIA, BRAZIL, COLOMBIA, SERBIA, UKRAINE, SOUTH AFRICA... I believe one of them will become Miss Universe 2014!

See you in January 2015! >=p >=p >=p

MISS UNIVERSE 2017
MUFAN
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Living my dreams

Re: MUFAN's Final Pre-Arrival Miss Universe 2014 List!

Postby naughtyboy » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:44 pm

no. 13 will clap =O/ =O/ =O/
naughtyboy
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Chef
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking

Postby darkvindak » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:13 pm

MUFAN this is great list, it defer a bit from my list but in general very similar.

You have a really good description, big like.

Anyway you dont have Russia in your list? I am also disappointed that they didnt send Anastasia Reshetova in Miss Universe >:< but yet Yulia is also very good (just not good as Reshetova).

Also I like Miss Gabon .

What do you think about Miss Montenegro?
darkvindak
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Darkv
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: models, photography

Postby MUFAN » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:53 pm

darkvindak wrote:MUFAN this is great list, it defer a bit from my list but in general very similar.

Anyway you dont have Russia in your list? I am also disappointed that they didnt send Anastasia Reshetova in Miss Universe >:< but yet Yulia is also very good (just not good as Reshetova).

Also I like Miss Gabon .

Russia, Costa Rica, Gabon, Uruguay, Greece... all girls that lost their spots. They would be in top 25. It is such a tough year, lots of beautifull ladies, it's really hard to pick. After arrivals, maybe I'll bring back some of these girls to my top 20 list.

I don't think Montenegro is Miss Universe material, or at least I don't feel it.
MISS UNIVERSE 2017
MUFAN

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Hobbies/Interests: Living my dreams

Postby darkvindak » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:02 pm

MUFAN wrote:
darkvindak wrote:MUFAN this is great list, it defer a bit from my list but in general very similar.

Also I like Miss Gabon .

I don't think Montenegro is Miss Universe material, or at least I don't feel it.

I like Miss Montenegro but she will lack of preparation
darkvindak

Real Life Name/Nick: Darkv
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: models, photography

Postby Elvira Rose » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:42 pm

If Miss Philippines enter top 20, surely she can easily enter top 10 because of her sexy perfect body.
Elvira Rose

Real Life Name/Nick: elva
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1985
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Nurse
Hobbies/Interests: Tennis, Volleyball and Dancing
Message: Nothing is impossible if you believe that you can succeed

Postby Juli® » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:26 am

In top 5 only 3 perfect bodies: Brazil, Colombia and Spain. I like your top 20. :=p
Juli®

Date of Birth: 20 Jan 1990
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, Reading, Movies and Music

Return to Miss Universe